P100 Skull Merchant!

P100 Merchant.jpg

I did it!

Skull Merchant has surpassed Freddy as my favorite killer in DBD, and I'm happy to have reached P100 with her!

Comments

  • That's my favorite outfit! Congrats my friend! :D

  • Dear General,

    huge congrats on your P100 Hip-Swing-Skully! Really happy to see that DBD hasnโ€™t lost you after all these years! Like you, I used to be a Freddy main and big fan of the classic M1 killers but Iโ€™ve had to switch mains several times, and lately Iโ€™ve been struggling to settle on one.

    I really liked Skully when she first dropped, but ever since I heard about her upcoming rework, I kinda stopped playing her. Maybe I should give her another shot.

    Either way, I wish you tons of fun and many great matches with her my friend. Stay sharp out there! ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ’€

  • I got her to 50, but then nuke was dropped and I rather put my BP into Jeff :D

    Sadly because of current event changes, I was not able to put any prestige into killers.

  • This is definitely a cry for help. GeneralIV is being held hostage somewhere and we must now assemble a crew of seasoned gamers to bring them home safely! ๐Ÿ˜‹

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XKDE20ZD4VO1/p100-merchant.jpg

    I did it!

    Skull Merchant has surpassed Freddy as my favorite killer in DBD, and I'm happy to have reached P100 with her!

    congratulations i'm nowhere close to that

  • Congratulations my friend.

    I am quite surprised you ditched Freddy after being so loyal to him for many years. To switch to Skull Merchant, particularly in her current state, is even more surprising.

  • Mad props dude!

    Though one has to wonder... after playing Freddy while in his trash state for so long... then now switching to Skull Merchant in her trash state... I'm not sure, but there seems to be elements of a potential abusive relationship here between you and DBD... blink twice if you're not OK General! ๐Ÿคฃ

  • I really don't get the appeal lol. I'm glad you're happy though.

  • Congrats General, I do not like SM myself but I am happy for you as you are one of the most amiable characters on these forums :)

  • Grats mate~

    Now, is there another target?

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    That's my favorite outfit! Congrats my friend! :D

    Thank you, friend!

    Yes, it is easily her best outfit, I love it!

    @Bartlaus said:

    Dear General,

    huge congrats on your P100 Hip-Swing-Skully! Really happy to see that DBD hasnโ€™t lost you after all these years! Like you, I used to be a Freddy main and big fan of the classic M1 killers but Iโ€™ve had to switch mains several times, and lately Iโ€™ve been struggling to settle on one.

    I really liked Skully when she first dropped, but ever since I heard about her upcoming rework, I kinda stopped playing her. Maybe I should give her another shot.

    Either way, I wish you tons of fun and many great matches with her my friend. Stay sharp out there! ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ’€

    Thank you very much, dear friend!

    Yes, I'm still here! I did take a few breaks from DBD once or twice, but I never wanted to leave the Fog. Just wanted DBD to be a game I could have fun with, as I did back in the old days. And I'm happy to tell you that I'm having fun with the game.

    Unfortunately, my friend, the rework is a bit concerning, yes. At least the two design previews we've seen were awful. Perhaps the third one will be better, now that SM players have given their feedback regarding the clear erasure of her identity that was shown to us. At least I hope the next one will be better.

    Hopefully you give her another chance, my friend. But, regardless of which killer or survivor you're playing, I wish you many great games and moments in the Fog!

    @ChuckingWong said:

    Noice!

    ;)

    @UndeddJester said:

    Mad props dude!

    Though one has to wonder... after playing Freddy while in his trash state for so long... then now switching to Skull Merchant in her trash state... I'm not sure, but there seems to be elements of a potential abusive relationship here between you and DBD... blink twice if you're not OK General! ๐Ÿคฃ

    Hahahahahahaha, thank you friend.

    A good friend of mine once joked that I only like weak killers. I guess he is right. Although, I did love SM 2.0, and she wasn't weak. But back then I was still leveling Freddy up, and had the idea that Old Freddy would return one day.

    @jasonq500 said:

    Congrats :>

    Thank you, my friend and fellow Skull Merchant player <3

  • Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ

    Thank you very much, my friend!

    @MarbleThrone said:

    This is definitely a cry for help. GeneralIV is being held hostage somewhere and we must now assemble a crew of seasoned gamers to bring them home safely! ๐Ÿ˜‹

    Hahahahahahaha.

    Don't worry, my friend, I'm alright! Better than before, now that I have a fun killer to play.

    @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Congratulations my friend.

    I am quite surprised you ditched Freddy after being so loyal to him for many years. To switch to Skull Merchant, particularly in her current state, is even more surprising.

    Thank you, my friend.

    Well, my friend, I really don't want to stick with a killer that I'm no longer having fun with. And, after over five years of insisting in Old Freddy's return, what we got was incredibly disappointing and, in my opinion, not enjoyable to play. Currently, Skull Merchant is as fun for me as Old Freddy was, maybe more, and this level of enjoyment is something that Freddy, unfortunately, can no longer provide.

    Thank you, friend!

    The event helped a lot. If you have someone to level up, these last two days of the event are a good opportunity to do so.

    @Rulebreaker said:

    Grats mate~

    Now, is there another target?

    Thank you, my friends!

    Well, I don't think there is another target. SM is my third P100 and, unless they completely erase her identity (which is a possibility, unfortunately), I'm happy with her as my main.

  • Well done my friend, I did think about finally getting my trapper to p100 this anniversary but instead i've dropped just over 78 million blood points into survivors this event & only about 15 million on killer (trapper did get about 5 million of that) he will be p100 before the 10th Anniversary though!

    Congratulations again! ๐ŸŽŠ

  • I got to experience your grind as well. Congrats on completing the journey!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Well done my friend, I did think about finally getting my trapper to p100 this anniversary but instead i've dropped just over 78 million blood points into survivors this event & only about 15 million on killer (trapper did get about 5 million of that) he will be p100 before the 10th Anniversary though!

    Congratulations again! ๐ŸŽŠ

    Thank you very much, dear friend!

    I hope you have a fun journey to P100 Trapper!

    @GannTM said:

    I got to experience your grind as well. Congrats on completing the journey!

    Thank you friend!

  • congrats General. if we still had sm 2.0 I'd still be playing her myself. I miss her weapons

  • @CatFish said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/451820/p100-skull-merchant

    Congratulations!

    Playing for SM isn't the easiest thing to do right now, but I'm glad someone still enjoys it.

    Thank you, my friend!

    It is certainly not the easiest thing, but I am having fun with her.

    @100PercentBPMain said:

    congrats General. if we still had sm 2.0 I'd still be playing her myself. I miss her weapons

    Thanks friend.

    You know, I will always support a full return to her 2.0 kit, I think it was perfect the way it was. Wish we still had it.

  • Well done! Not many P100 Skully's out there :)

    Im right behind ya with Trickster, almost got em to P100 (al though my progress towards getting that has been severely halted, and I hope to share the reason on the forums soon <3)

  • @Shroompy said:

    Well done! Not many P100 Skully's out there :)

    Im right behind ya with Trickster, almost got em to P100 (al though my progress towards getting that has been severely halted, and I hope to share the reason on the forums soon <3)

    Thank you, my friend! P100 Skullys are a bit rare indeed, at least I only recall playing against one of them.

    Looking forward to reading your post, dearest friend, and I wish ya good luck with your P100 Trickster <3

  • @Shroompy said:

    Well done! Not many P100 Skully's out there :)

    Im right behind ya with Trickster, almost got em to P100 (al though my progress towards getting that has been severely halted, and I hope to share the reason on the forums soon <3)

    I bet a nickel its because of Shroompy Jr.? : o

  • Ah hell nah xD

    Its a project me and a few friends have been working on. Hopefully we'll have it done by tonight so I can show it off here :)

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XKDE20ZD4VO1/p100-merchant.jpg

    I did it!

    Skull Merchant has surpassed Freddy as my favorite killer in DBD, and I'm happy to have reached P100 with her!

    lol Clickโ€ฆ. DC jk

  • Honestly, my friend, I haven't been getting many DCs. Had one recent match with two, but that's it.

  • Congrats!!!!! ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

    Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    P100 Skull Merchant?
    General, that's YOU!

    ๐Ÿ’™ GLIYN!

  • @hermitkermit said:

    Congrats!!!!! ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

    Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    P100 Skull Merchant?
    General, that's YOU!

    ๐Ÿ’™ GLIYN!

    Thank you very much, my friend <3

  • @GeneralV how is your Mikela coming along on the road to P100?

  • Blink twice if someone is forcing you to do this

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    @GeneralV how is your Mikela coming along on the road to P100?

    203D41~1.JPG

    ;)

    @PetTheDoggo said:

    I got her to 50, but then nuke was dropped and I rather put my BP into Jeff :D

    Sadly because of current event changes, I was not able to put any prestige into killers.

    Well, my friend, at least you're halfway there, should you ever want to finish the journey!

    @MaTtRoSiTy said:

    Congrats General, I do not like SM myself but I am happy for you as you are one of the most amiable characters on these forums :)

    Thank you for your kind words, my friend, I appreciate it <3

  • congrats my friend

  • @ili said:

    congrats my friend

    Thank you friend!

    Good to see you here! It has been a while.