BBQ Watch update.
Still No BBQ and Chili on the shrine.
That is all.
Still No BBQ and Chili on the shrine.
That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still hasn't bought it. That is all.
(But seriously, what is this topic accomplishing other than wasting space?)
Correct. Only original characters can be unlocked with shards.
It makes me smile. Totally worth it to me.
(I have bbq already cuz I bought Leatherface and leveled him. Not for BBQ mind you, but for awesome camping. Also totally worth it)
Whats in the shrine?
Calm Spirit, Shadowborn, Diversion and Play With Your Food.
ty as always Vortexas
Franklin's and KO are also fun perks!
Just buy the BBQ DLC and also get 2 more decent perks and as a bonus you get some killer added into the mix for FREE!!!
I bought him when he was on sale for $4 and it was well worth it for the BBQ alone.
BBQCheese is a toxic crutch, people who use it earn no respect.I don't use it out of respect for my fellow survivors when I play Killer
When I first saw this, I thought it was regarding a BBQ event and not the perk.
OP has already bought LF.
To show that if the Shrine of Secrets were to serve as a fair way for people to acquire perks otherwise locked behind a paywall, then the system would need a pseudo-randomness/rotation like structure, otherwise it can create awkward abnormalities like these.
Lovely way to put it
Fyi, OP has actually bought LF, he's just, err, compassionate towards other cheapskates who can't afford that fortune.
Just remember people, free stuff erodes your moral integrity, makes you weak, immature, entitled and a thoroughly irresponsible and unappreciative person.
Want stuff? Sacrifice for it.
Four bucks. Jesus f***ing Christ.
Tbh from all of the Perks which are used quite frequently, I think BBQ is the one that has the least impact.
You do realize there's Distortion and lockers now and the old all time favorite getting under the aura range or just cheesing outside of it. Most people myself included that run it at high ranks do it for the points and not for the reading.
Shouldn't have replied that was pure bait.
Oh I'm sure it probably was but if not they get put on notice that there's reasonable things that can be done so they can't say later well what can you do.
That was the response to the post which said that you can buy Leatherface with Shards. Neither of the licensed Killers can be bought by Shards.
Vorteas, the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.
Thank you as always.
I think BBQ is worth the couple of bucks... but yeah weird why it still hasn't show up yet... well over a year now. It is becoming apparent that BBQ has been excluded from the shrine and the Devs don't want to tell everyone that is has.
Sorry BHVR... BBQ not showing up still... Either shrine broken... the RNG should be tweaked.... Or you've purposely excluded it from the shrine RNG (which I believe you've done).
That would be a valid argument...if it wasn't worth running for the bonus bloodpoints alone.
And not to go deep into the "toxic perk" argument, but do you also not use decisive strike, etc, when you play survivor?
If so, anything wrong with that?
Not really... but be honest about it, if they did exclude it from the shrine. I bought LF anyways. If I was one of the people holding out on the shrine, I'd be annoyed, but I would have caved long ago.
With the amount of points you miss out on.. the couple of bucks are worth it if you play killer allot and this game allot.
Yea, I completely agree that honesty is always better. Although in BHVR's defense, a lot of players are too immature to take the information "we purposefully never put BBQ on the Shrine" as it is: a sensible business decision. "The Cannibal" and his perks are their intellectual property, there's nothing wrong with trying to make players cough up a tiny bit of money for it. And like others mentioned, it comes with two other decent perks.
But some people will always cry "GREEEEED"
Still not buying a killer I don't want to play as.
Do not want leatherface rituals.
I rarely even look at the shrine but i actually looked this week when it reset and said" yup here comes another thread from @Vortexas " and i am not disappointed. This shrine was especially a bad one.
Man. I want Brutal strength, Surveillance, Make your choice or PWYF.
If it's not going to show up, then all licensed character perks (Killer and Survivor) should be removed from the Shrine entirely.
Here is the history of the shrine. Yee it has only showed up once.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Shrines_of_Secrets_Archive
Killer BP Boost:
BBQ and Chili: On Shrine 1 time.
Survivor BP Boost:
We're Going to Live Forever: On Shrine 4 times.
Random.
Decisive Strike is a necessary utility for some people, one which I choose not to use as I find others more useful.
Survivors have it tough with all the years of crying from killers having received nerf after nerf consecutively and consistently for as long as I care to recall.
My favorite Killer is Freddy, the hardest KIller there is. I just don't like playing 'easy-mode' classes, I prefer to work for my kills and expect that for all classes.
Buy Leatherface in any Steam Sale, only 2.50€, I bought him the last Christmas.
The Shrine of the past week was worse, four perks of starting characters and except Urban Evasion, bad perks.
That's...an interesting perspective.
Especially when survivors have been overpowered for most of the game's life.
You and playing Killer? An excellent joke, mate.
dear god I just realized how little I care about all this bollocks.
I'll keep my eye out for a post next week @Vortexas