To lobbydodgers
I've been playing solo for the last 4 hours and i've been dodged in 9 out of 10 lobbies. Seriously, uninstall DbD and go play something else.
Some of you will say "oh, maybe they saw 4 survivors spawn at the same time". Some did, but MANY others saw me alone in the lobby, then TWO more spawning at the same time and then leave.
Seriously lobbydodgers, grow a damn pair. This is getting ridiculous.
Some of you will say "oh, maybe they saw 4 survivors spawn at the same time". Some did, but MANY others saw me alone in the lobby, then TWO more spawning at the same time and then leave.
Seriously lobbydodgers, grow a damn pair. This is getting ridiculous.
Comments
Your over exaggerated comment is not related at all to "the law of mathematical averages".
I get dodged dozens of times a week while I usually see about 10-15 DCs from my killer matches a week, the law of mathematical averages would disagree with you.
if the game wait time was 1 hour between lobbies, and you are dodged 90% of the time, than your 2600 hours is irrelevant as only 10% of that time has been spent in game the rest is just lobby time... your numbers and facts not mine
Actually I've faced good trapper, Pigs, Doctors, Freddy, Myers etc at rank 1 who make the games either last really long or they end them quickly.
I never said I get dodged 90% of the time? See, you like to pull numbers out of thin air. I said I get dodged dozens of times a week, while I only have 10 - 15 DCs a week as killer, I can understand that following simple conversation is hard for some people but this is ridiculous.
So toddle on, learn to follow a conversation and get back to me honey.
from,, so who’s having difficulty with this conversation?
not sure why you’ve got your knickers in such a bunch, or why your trying to start an argument with anyone about their experience of the game, it’s pretty pointless.
Imagine trying to act smart.
You directly say "2600" hours which is the amount of hours I accidentally quoted to you in a comment but quickly removed as I didn't mean to tag you in it.
Nowhere in this thread does the number 2600 show up except for the amount of hours that I removed after tagging you.
paddy veri smart paddy dunt evn remebur own coment
guess why they dont auto dodge these killers?
cuz they are actively leaving the game in progress, therefore ruining at leats 3 other peoples fun / game.
thereofre they get heavily punished.
=> they dont do it
killers lobby dodging prevents the game from happening, therefore ruining no ones fun / game.
they dont get punished for that
=> they do it
again: what if the survivors could see what they are up against and therefore decide weather they want the game to start or not?
they would dodge anything they wouldnt like to see
they would not get punished for that
=> they would do it
thats my whole point.
and believe me: i see survivors ragequitting for all kinds of stupid stuff. example would be the "Legion = DC" person. they ragequit when they hear nurse, they ragequit when they hear the name of the killer (and they know its a good killer), they ragequit when getting moried, they ragequit when their team does bad, they ragequit when missing their DS, etc.
now give these guys the ability to see the killer, his name and weather he uses a mori or not. you would literally get no more matches with certain killers.
PS: i, as a survivor, see much more people DC midgame than i get lobbydodged. at some days its a rarity to even have a game with no DCs (unless im SWF of course).
Getting BP is supposed to cover the lack of fun i'll be having for the remainder of that match?
Or the fun of the other players?
Lobby dodging is nothing but a small waste of time.
Both we could do without, DCs need priority.
So you first pretend you weren't talking to me, and when I prove you actually were talking to me you decide to say I'm upset? Ahaha, seems good man.
Only thing I see is you lied to try and make me look stupid by implying the comment wasn't at me when it was, the changing and editing of my comments changes nothing, you replied to me without tagging me and then tried to pretend it wasn't a reply to me, LOOOOOOL.
I'll say it again, paddy veri smart paddy dunt evn remebur own coment.
This whole comment chain is a mess. Why can't this playerbase have one discussion that doesn't devolve into arguments? I swear, you could make a post about chicken fingers and eventually there'll be an argument.
And I told you to unbuckle your panties a few comments back too, your a very angery little person... so you need a hug
I can relate to the frustration when they lobbydodge. Sometimes its just insane and very tedious. After I open up the lobby I will sometimes within a span of 5 minutes have up to 20 survivors join and leave and join and leave! WHY!? Just play the game and stop lobbydodging!
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you're still pretending you didn't mention the 2600 hours that was only mentioned by me (until I deleted it) and pretending that it was OP you were talking to?
Im not angry, I just find it funny how people lie about things on the internet to try and make others look silly.
you aren't entitled to have people play against you if they don't want to
Honeslty, i don't get why people keep dodging everything they don't like. Do they realize this is just a damn game?
Yea, survivors do it too - but recently I've been getting matched with survivors from Asia/Russia a lot and their pings are always trash so I can't blame them for dodging.
It's annoying when you have a killer/survivor with green ping and they leave, it could also be the disconnect issue, I've been kicked from some lobbies while my friends have stayed in it, very weird.
a singe note on the worlds smallest violin for you
Yeah, I see what you mean. I've seen it from both angles where I've been dodged over and over or I'm playing a killer and someone DCs because of whatever reason and screws over the others. I feel like both sides are guilty of wasting everybody's time.
Chick fil a. I might be a little hungry, right now.
you quoted this part of the conversation I was having with OP. which is why I thought it was still op I was commenting too.
regardless your comment stated that you had 2600 hours in game and that this was a fact, then apparently deleted because it was an accident,so my comment still stands and is perfectly cohearent to the comment you made.
anyway like i said you wont change my experience of lobbies or game play
I understand the frustration. But do consider players that aren't good enough to face these kind of teams yet still are rank 1 because of the messed up rank system. I agree though it's a problem. But the best solution would be for the devs to improve on the imbalance between solo and swf survivors.
You're not entitled to ruin peoples lobbies that have waited patiently for a queue to pop just because you think you might not have fun. In reality what you want is an easy match, 4 people could be guaranteed solo's yet you'd still dodged because of outfits, characters or items.
The game could be balanced and certain killers would still dodge even if it was solo lobbies only because they don't want a challenging game they want an easy fun game.
In this case rank or teams weren't the problem (since i was playing solo and they couldn't see my rank).
I swear this community behaves like a hive.
This thread has devolved into a typical flame fest so it's now about Chicken and whether breaded and deep fried or just deep fried is the best.
I say breaded and deep fried is best.
Anyway, just needed to release my salt.
It's a bit extreme. I never have dodged any lobby and I won't ever. I enjoy the challenge. I think the problem is that playing killer isn't just challening againt good swf teams, but stressful. I think the fact that as a killer you are under constant pressure because survivors can repair gens fast, and that's what leads people to dodge swf and think killers are underpowered. But personally I don't think they are underpowered, just the way killers lose, you know, by being gen rushed, causes a lot of problems for killer players. If you get what I mean.
Why? For 2 main reasons:
1 - they got the ability to kill people, if they don't they feel like they totally failed. As a survivor you kinda accept death.
2 - killers got limited time to kill survivors and are constantly looking for them. As a survivor you just do your job (hold one button) till you hear the heartbeat.
Last but not least swf aren't that op. They CAN be but most of them are just friends who want to play together. And honestly, SWF are more predictable and give more bloodpoints than solos.
I see you are a man of culture as well.
I agree with all of that. I as well don't think swf is nearly as op as others say. I'm just saying it's the fact that killer can be more stressful because of the reasons you said why people try and dodge swf. Cause they don't want to be stressed while playing the game. I mean normally you don't want to be stressed while playing any game. I'm not justifying that though. I personally would love a higher penalty for people who lobby dodge constantly. I also have no problem with any swf team at rank 1. I enjoy the challenge. But many people just get too stressed out, but to be fair those probably shouldn't be at rank 1 then.
Sooo this is an ego thread?
"oh I'm so freakin' awesome perma rank 1 people just see my name and dodge me so hard I cant get matches any more qqhard!"
Right. lawl. Ok.
Might have been mentioned (I didn't read 3 pages), but maybe they read the forums.
Sometimes I dodge if I see a forum poster I know to be specifically toxic (only happened once actually), but Sometimes I specifically tunnel and camp (also only happened once actually) a survivor biased forum poster.
Maybe you post too much lol.
Stop playing the game then. This is not the game for you if you can't deal with its mechanics.
Only if he brought cookies to his invite only Bubba's basement party and you forgot the milk.
More than 1 tool box, more than 1 first aid kit, more than 1 flashlight, more than 1 claudette, more than 1 Meg, Meg with a tracksuit, Survivors with fancy clothes, 2 or more survivors who join at the same time, when I feel like it and so on ...
The only time I think it's ethically right to lobby dodge is when someones ping is far too high to create a fun experience. Nothing wrong leaving in those circumstances.