To lobbydodgers
I've been playing solo for the last 4 hours and i've been dodged in 9 out of 10 lobbies. Seriously, uninstall DbD and go play something else.
Some of you will say "oh, maybe they saw 4 survivors spawn at the same time". Some did, but MANY others saw me alone in the lobby, then TWO more spawning at the same time and then leave.
Seriously lobbydodgers, grow a damn pair. This is getting ridiculous.
Some of you will say "oh, maybe they saw 4 survivors spawn at the same time". Some did, but MANY others saw me alone in the lobby, then TWO more spawning at the same time and then leave.
Seriously lobbydodgers, grow a damn pair. This is getting ridiculous.
Comments
Then you should probably play a different game since more than 1 item can be dealt with by either playing better or bringing Franklin's Demise. Also dodging due to cosmetics good grief this definitely isn't the game for you then.
Dodging lobbies (unless related to ping) is for bad killers anyway, they're doing you a favour and saving you from a boring match of them being a potato.
Killer sees 4 survivors in a lobby
entitlement
unfair =/= challenging
why I say this game each side wants an easy game not fair challenging game.
If anything, this post will probably make them dodge more.
Just a guess, but that is usually how it goes.
Translation even if it's 4 solo survivors you'll still dodge because you want a non challenging match and since most swf are potatoes anyways that's even more proof. Oh and red rank survival rate below 50% says hi.
i don't dodge lobbies but i can understand people who do, you're just survivor biased
@Vietfox you're going to start a storm. This post will attract some angry people. R.I.P.
You're kind of killer biased dude. Don't say that he's survivor biased when you're no better.
Out of curiousity: Which and how many items are you and your mates bringing into the lobby?
I get dodged from time to time but not 9 out of 10 lobbies. That rate is extreme!
Killer main and I don't have a survivor biased opinion since if I did I'd never have suggested any of the killer buffs and survivor nerfs I've posted. But hey don't let actual facts get in the way of the very badly and false narrative you're trying to push.
I can also understand lobby dodging, I just don't approve of it and don't do it for anything other than ping since it's not fair to the other survivors and or the killer in game.
I get dodged all the time, some because killers know me and hate trying to find me since i'm stealthy and no that's not P3 Claudette either or Adam. I also don't blindly run for safe unhooks or down the middle in plain view and play loop o rama with them.
But most lobbies they dodge regardless of items or whether you join singly or 1 duo and 2 singles, they check profiles for achievements, don't like the flashy outfits. Then there's the classic someone either joins with a single item and it's an instant dodge.
I don't bring items mainly because i've been spending my bps on killers in the last few months, and i'm the kind of person who likes to have a mountain of every item before using them.
I dont remember if the others were carrying any items. When i play, either as a killer or survivor, i set my loadout before looking for a lobby and ready up as soon as i find one.
everyone is biased by default
Sorry some survivors look too spooky for me so i dodge. I don't have fun playing against spookies
True but I'm not biased in the way you tried to describe me, I'll call out both sides and propose things that I think will help balance wise. But I won't suggest stupid things things just because one side is my favorite or because I want to screw the other side over.
There are so many reasons to dodge a lobby only except the standard "SWF" reason.
I will dodge if i see 3 people on the opposite site dropping into red ping constantly, i don't want to watch a guy
looking like he has sprint burst every 2 seconds.
Right now there is 0 matchmaking related to connection, Yes the killer is the host but he can't choose the location of the survivors he ends up against.
In your opinion should there also be a punishment for ALT+F4 when i juggle a DS? since the survivor wasted the killers time and cost him point? and the quitter bonus is a joke don't even go there
And before anyone says "OMG just report" the report system in this game does nothing, unless you are running gamebreaking hacks i guarantee nothing will happen for you getting reported for Ragequitting.
I personally think the connection issues are far more pressing than a lobby dodge.
i don't either.
I told you this before.
Remove the ability to detect SWF and you will increase lobbydodging.
Now you gotta assume that everyone is SWF and if they got a few items additionally..... well
Its the usual problem. Bandaid fixes only make everthind worse in the long run, you gotta treat the disease at its core
Stats are completely pointless as long as the ranking system is broken as it is atm.
Also, the devs are aware of "certain balance problems", at least thats what they said regarding the depip squad experiment, but we are still waiting for the implementation of secondary objectives e.g.
It certainly does in lower ranks
Actually reports for ragequitting arent even accepted.
You need to have an absurdly high DC rate (which is automatically detected they say) until you receive punishment.
Yet you are able to Derank by DCing and hover at certain ranks without passing that DC rate, as the fogstreamer jendenise proved to us
Said the deranker to the rank one every season.
No it doesn't.
When I play survivor I almost never get lobby dodged.
However its really common that some of my mates DC.
I know, you only play with your low rank followers that dont DC, but the situation is a bit different when you actually play at low rank
Stats are relevant or they wouldn't show any or want balance to be a 2 kill 2 survive scenario.
The point still stands if those who dodge for games without certain items etc do so they skew those stats going against what they actually want the items to be balanced as the good killers will verse then making them seem weaker than they are.
Should? Yeah maybe we should stop climate change too.
And even if those killers stopped playing the game, do you really want that? The survivors they usually play with will now be matched with a "killer with balls" and queue time will increase even more.
In the end, its a customer that has payed for the game to have fun with it. Either you punish him for lobbydodging, which is impossible due to the broken matchmaking, ping etc, or you accept that he will play the game until he gets bored.
If someone buys a bag of jelly bears, but he only likes the red ones, then he will pick them out even if it costs him some extra time. He will not simply throw away the whole bag
To be honest, I would be afraid of playing killer with controller and horrible performance aswell
"You only play with your low rank followers" That's a good one when most of them are a higher survivor rank than I am, I'm currently at rank 4 survivor and rank 1 killer.
And your comment means nothing if it's your mates DCing lmfao, they're salty players just like you.
Id like you to read again through the quotes and your replies
Imo It's a terrible idea to allow any of this to happen, it's a game accept it for what it is and If your not having fun then why play at all?
I see you in all survivors discussion, that's your problem if you dont ruin.. You can slown down the game with sloopy butcher so stop crying.. You complain about instaheal but no one complain about instahatchets.. Just sacrifice a slot for SB or Franklin's demise and stop complaining and enjoy the game as it is..
Fact is that survivors ARE ABLE to dodge certain killers moris and iridescents, and they regularly take advantage of that ability
You seem very hung up an an us v them mentality when the solutions is to stop both sides from trying to cherry pick.
The simplest way to stop lobby dodging is to timeout people which increases the more you so it bit only if its under a set ping.
You dodge lobbies cuz of items, seriously? Are you a freddy main or something?
Yeah it sucks and could use some touch from devs but if you really want to play DBD then just switch to killer. You can't really be dodged as them and you'll feel good about yourself not beiing scared of those mighty items/SWF.
I'll use my ebony mori and OP add-ons! I can use my tools as well sooo fair is fair!
i doubt that you see me in all of the survivor discussions, as im mainly in the general discussion, killer discussion and balance feedback area of the forums, but yeah. i do sometimes go to that part if im bored.
and yes, its my "problem" that i dont run ruin. however, i see it more like im doing a favor to the survivors at that point, as prettymuch everyone i see playing survivor complains about ruin and how every killer uses it.
and you guessed it: im using sloppy. however, this perk does not help me slow the game down enough at the start, so with 2 or more toolboxes and competent survivors they will have dont at least 2 gens in the time i get the first hook, which is usually a sign for a lost round. you know, im usually searching for a challenge when i play this game, but i do see a difference between a challenge and an unbeatable round. 10 mins and less is just not enough time for me to win, at least if i keep playing as nice as i usually do (not camping, not tunneling - literally ignoring the guy that got unhooked). but situations like these literally force me to play like a douchebag, which leads to you guys complaining about tunnel and camp.
and ive said this thousands of times beforre, but just for you i will repeat myself here yet again:
during the winter event i have been heavily trolled by a ton of insta heal swf groups. these rounds were no fun at all to play. my logical response to that: i dodge medkits now. its all "your" (talking about the survivor side of the playerbase) fault that im doing that, so you dont have any right to complain about that.
besides that, you are fairly new to the forum, right? like, claiming that no one would complain about insta hatchets is absurd. there is hundrets of threats about them and pretty much everyone is crying for a nerf (even though they arent even that hard to dodge...)
also, why should i alter my build, which is made out of 4 perks that work together beautifully and are pretty much required in order to use the build correctly, just to get into a round that i can barely enjoy, as it is eigther made out of a genrush or instaheal squad, if i could always just search a new lobby and have an actual fun round with different survivors instead?
without having to alter my entire perk build, without having to play like a douchebag and with a little more than 10 minutes of overall gen time?
its the easier and more logical choice to be made.