Any particular reason you play that certain survivor?
I personally play Kate for 2 reasons.
1. If the killer should see me, I should be seen.
2. I like looking at someone pretty when I play.
Why do you play your survivor? (Except you P3 Claudet mains. We all know why you play her.)
1. If the killer should see me, I should be seen.
2. I like looking at someone pretty when I play.
Why do you play your survivor? (Except you P3 Claudet mains. We all know why you play her.)
Comments
Ace
why?
because he is lucky AF, even when i am playing without any luck offerings i still unhook myself and get ultra rares on chest, also lets not ignore the fact that he still smiles when he is being brutally murdered by any killer.
I play Kate 'cause I like both her story and her looks.
She's pretty.
I just love them. They are my cupcakes!
When I want to practice chases I use Kate and her Windows of Opportunity perk, wearing the USA shirt. Killers target me when I wear that.
I started with Claudette because I liked her backstory and P 3'd her since she was my 1st character and didn't realize she was considered toxic. But I had killers that easily found me and they agreed the whole toxic thing was stupid.
They also said they had no issues for the most part like me in finding P3 Claudettes since they always knew where to look. Most of these killers also played Claudette and thus knew how she played and the same for other characters.
I use Dwight simply because I have more perks on him but my ideal survivor hasn't come out yet. I'll use anyone depending on what I feel like looking at.
Thats how i became a David main.
I play a few for different reasons.
Feng- As @Vietfox said "she's simply the best one."
Claudette- Because the best chase is the one that never happens.
Dwight- Because he is bae.
Ace- I only play Ace with his Leopard shirt since I have a 100% escape rate with that shirt and it makes my friends mad.
Nea- Only because she got a cat sweater.
All the others I only play because I have a daily...
David he hot like the way he looks want a hairy chest ver of his shirtless
Nea she cat person like me
Dwight his hollow bright outfit he also pretty cool
laurie strode Halloween is my favorite horror movie
Laurie Stroke. Best girl, and I really like Halloween.
Dwight in the Vigo's Apprentice outfit (yes, I bought it, I am weak) makes him my current main.
I like Nea's perks the best and her cat sweater is amazing.
David is third because I like his stock outfit the most, and WGLF is instrumental in getting BP if you're lucky enough to get it in the bloodweb.
Nea coz i just like her.
Especially now with her green hair.
Kate got lucky on the web.
I mean, I usually play Feng Min because I connect to her as a gamer more than I do with any of the others, but the completionist in me is causing me to get all the others to level 10 right now so I can adept them.
Otherwise though, I play them because of dailies.
YES!!! cat sweater is best sweater.
I play Kate because she's pretty. I may start playing Feng when she gets that new dress, though.
I actually started as Claudette when I was a newbie 'cause she was one of the suggested characters to start as and she had self-care. Shortly after that, I moved to Nea, then Meg, and have settled on Kate since she came out. I go between playing Meg and Kate, though. I need to get all the perks on Nea and Claudette still.
Laurie because I am Halloween fan. And I got used to her.
. Now I don't use the generator perk anymore, but she is still my top.
Feng because she was the first one I chose for repairing skill and look
Quentin, claudette and meg
I like meg for the perks, claudette for his backstory and quentin because i really like the movie
I play Feng because I like to know where the killer is as often as possible.
David because he's hot and he's eye candy for me, Dwight because I just think he's a cutie and he kind of reminds me of me, plus I love his pajama cosmetics!!! I also Like Quentin, Laurie and Tapp simply because I like their characters. Also Claudette when I wanna be stealthy
I don't know about the dress but I like the head it come with.
I chose Laurie because of her aesthetics and because we're both tall and blonde, lmao.
Jake, because the outfit he has is the closest I would want to wear if I was in the Fog lmao.
I started with claudette because I liked being stealthy etc.
However then all the looping shizzle began and nowadays...... yeah well I didnt bother to P3 other survivors tbh
Kate has a nice butt. That is literally my only reason.
I hate the fog.
And hooks.
And campers, and tunnelers, and WGLF farmers...
Madame Feng
Waifu Min
Give us Bunny Min already
Whatever you want to call her she's my main.
She's cute plus I relate with the whole family issues and issues with trying to prove yourself despite risking your own health it hits hard to home.
Hell she's also the survivor I tend to let escape most frequently when I'm playing killer.
But Meg grew on me, i bought the cutest outfit i could find amd now i look fabulous while getting camped
My real name is actually Jeff.
Meg is bait. She's the new dwight, since the experienced meg players swapped to kate. I like her meghead look and sounds.
Kate because no other female character looks as good, and the cosmetics they recently released for her just complete it.
Though, I see many Kate mains in this thread. Wonder if the amount would still have been this big if they would have kept the voice she had in PTB
i mainly play claudette for a couple of reasons:
1: she is the only one i have ever leveled up on the survivor side
2: she has selfcare (as a default perk)
3: i am a stealth player (i try to not get involved into chases as much as possible)
however, if i would have leveled, lets say, meg or dwight, id be using them.
i just dont see the reason for leveling up a different survivor, as they are all just reskins...
Meg because I like her cosmetics the most and so I can sport my rainbow hoodie while running around a pallet
Like Tapp's perks so Tapp is my main. Also like his looks and his voice. It's really that simple.
I play all the Survivors with the exception of the few I really don't like.
adam because ... hes adam and has a nice style in my op
A survivor after my own heart - nothing better than either the animal print, the blue flamingo sweater and yellow pants.
Ace mainly as stated above he looks bloody Fab-u-lous - but I generally swap between Grey tennis Meg or Micheal Jackson Ripped Jeans Nea ...no reason really apart from I like to look good as I run away.