Any particular reason you play that certain survivor?

I personally play Kate for 2 reasons.
1. If the killer should see me, I should be seen.
2. I like looking at someone pretty when I play.
Why do you play your survivor? (Except you P3 Claudet mains. We all know why you play her.)

Comments

  • I play Meg or Kate because they're attractive to me.

  • @Vietfox said:
    @Vietfox said:
    I main Feng because she's simply the best one.
    You’re indeed right @Vietfox.
    I know, thanks.
    Don’t change your quote back!!! You think Meg is best!!! XD
    Say again?

  • Vietfox said:
    @Vietfox said:
    @Vietfox said:
    I main Feng because she's simply the best one.
    You’re indeed right @Vietfox.
    I know, thanks.
    Don’t change your quote back!!! You think Meg is best!!! XD
    Say again?

    😂😂😂
  • I'd never play Kate on ps4, because there's a glitch where her hair goes flinging all over the place. I play ace because he has a built in Iron Wil, besides, ace is one THICC piece of man
  • Nea. Green hair. I'm toxic.

  • Feng because she's cute haha. And I like a lot of her outfits too.
  • I started out playing Claudette. I didn't P3 her, yet, but I probably won't ever wear her P3 outfit as I hate that she has the reputation of scardette, and I never play her like that. I also play Feng, because she's a cutie. I also play Nea mostly because I was a Tomboy too growing up. I recently just got into playing Dwight. I have a lot of luck with him. I'll round out my top five with Detective Tapp. No reason. I just like him.

  • Feng because I love her outfits.
  • I main jake because when I started playing Dead by Daylight I had never heard about the sabotage nerf of updates past. That, and I can use his cosmetics to look like anyone from a samurai to a peasant to a hobo.

  • It's all based on how good their perks are that i've unlocked, right now Feng Min has the best setup so I'm usually her.

  • Well, i used to play claudette till jeff came out. Jeff looks basicly like me, 10 to 15 years ago (well, i had red hair and beard, and the face was different, but hairstyle, beard, dressstyle and a little belly where all in it), so now i main him unless i want to be extra stealthy.

1 2 ›