A little over two years ago we regretfully made the decision to implement a perk into the game which has caused much upset and distress.
As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Decisive Strike will be pulled from the game effective immediately.
A little over two years ago we regretfully made the decision to implement a feature into the game which has caused much upset and distress.
As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Survive With Friends will be pulled from the game effective immediately.
@DwightsLifeMatters said:
Isn't it the winter sale they posted in the news section ?
Actually they're secretly announcing that dedicated servers are going live before Christmas, but to be serious i'm leaning towards another possibility.
That it might be that Console bans are going live finally is a good possibility.
On September 14th, 2017, we regretfully made the decision to implement a new killer into the game, but completely forgot to give him ANY ultra rare add-ons to utilize
As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Leather Face will now actually have ultra rare add ons, we just now realized we forgot to give him ultra rare add ons, oops.
@The_Crusader said:
Found it leaked on another site...
"Dear people of the fog.
A little over two years ago we regretfully made the decision to implement a perk into the game which has caused much upset and distress.
As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Decisive Strike will be pulled from the game effective immediately.
I got this from a guy who sells fake add-ons on the wrong side of the campfire
"Dear people of the fog.
When we forgot when, we regretfully made the decision to implement a cosmetic into the game which has caused much upset and distress.
As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Dwearder will be pulled from the game effective immediately.
@lasombra1979 said:
I got this from a guy who sells fake add-ons on the wrong side of the campfire
"Dear people of the fog.
When we forgot when, we regretfully made the decision to implement a cosmetic into the game which has caused much upset and distress.
As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Dwearder will be pulled from the game effective immediately.
So audio is their top priority. Good to know, it's hard as killer with no footsteps, no breathing and music pounding in your ear. This affects gameplay so I'm glad it will hopefully be one of the first things addressed.
Optimization...yeah there are a lot of upset console players right now. Sucks it seems to have been delayed but hopefully in spring there is an improvement. Its important they fix the crashes that everyone is mentioning asap though.
Good roadmap. Just a bit gutted that they didn't mention the DS nerf 😋
Well to be fair. They aren't witchmasters. Work is done when it's done. The blogpost was at least kinda informal about how they intend to optimize the game and what their roadmap is for that.
I didn't expect to hear more about that. Mostly because that's the reality of things.
A little over a year ago we regretfully made the decision to implement a perk into the game which has caused much upset and distress.
As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Fire Up will be pulled from the game effective immediately.
A little over two years ago we regretfully made the decision to implement a feature into the game which has caused much upset and distress.
As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Survive With Friends will be pulled from the game effective immediately.
Merry Christmas
Team Behaviour
You don't actually want SWF to be removed......right? I understand the frustrations. Trust me, I play more killer than survivor, but why would you ever want to take away the option of playing this game online with friends? I enjoy playing survivor with friends and so do many others. Anyone who advocates for it to be removed is just immature and taking the game too seriously.
A little over two years ago we regretfully made the decision to implement a feature into the game which has caused much upset and distress.
As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Survive With Friends will be pulled from the game effective immediately.
Merry Christmas
Team Behaviour
You don't actually want SWF to be removed......right? I understand the frustrations. Trust me, I play more killer than survivor, but why would you ever want to take away the option of playing this game online with friends? I enjoy playing survivor with friends and so do many others. Anyone who advocates for it to be removed is just immature and taking the game too seriously.
A little over two years ago we regretfully made the decision to implement a feature into the game which has caused much upset and distress.
As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Survive With Friends will be pulled from the game effective immediately.
Merry Christmas
Team Behaviour
You don't actually want SWF to be removed......right? I understand the frustrations. Trust me, I play more killer than survivor, but why would you ever want to take away the option of playing this game online with friends? I enjoy playing survivor with friends and so do many others. Anyone who advocates for it to be removed is just immature and taking the game too seriously.
There is a mode called KYF fyi
There is indeed a mode called KYF that doesn't award blood points or Iridescent shards or Devotion levels just fyi.
But if you ant to drive away most of the player base then I'm sure you and the rest like you are willing to pay the difference in money BHVR will lose.
A little over two years ago we regretfully made the decision to implement a feature into the game which has caused much upset and distress.
As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Survive With Friends will be pulled from the game effective immediately.
Merry Christmas
Team Behaviour
You don't actually want SWF to be removed......right? I understand the frustrations. Trust me, I play more killer than survivor, but why would you ever want to take away the option of playing this game online with friends? I enjoy playing survivor with friends and so do many others. Anyone who advocates for it to be removed is just immature and taking the game too seriously.
There is a mode called KYF fyi
I'm aware, but do you know how buggy it is, first of all? It's nearly impossible to have a regular game in it. Additionally, not everyone likes playing against their friends, rather they would like to play WITH their friends against a matchmade opponent.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a blogpost (text) on our forum but we can't disclose anything for now. You'll know more tomorrow around 2pm.
Thanks
Hotfix soon?
Thx Patricia!
But I have no patience. I cannot wait that long
"Dear people of the fog.
A little over two years ago we regretfully made the decision to implement a perk into the game which has caused much upset and distress.
As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Decisive Strike will be pulled from the game effective immediately.
Merry Christmas
- Team Behaviour"
I found this on another site...
"Dear people of the fog.
A little over two years ago we regretfully made the decision to implement a feature into the game which has caused much upset and distress.
As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Survive With Friends will be pulled from the game effective immediately.
Merry Christmas
Team Behaviour
So in other words we'll know soon™. 😁
Actually they're secretly announcing that dedicated servers are going live before Christmas, but to be serious i'm leaning towards another possibility.
That it might be that Console bans are going live finally is a good possibility.
I found this on a more reputable site...
"Dear people of the fog.
On September 14th, 2017, we regretfully made the decision to implement a new killer into the game, but completely forgot to give him ANY ultra rare add-ons to utilize
As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Leather Face will now actually have ultra rare add ons, we just now realized we forgot to give him ultra rare add ons, oops.
Merry Christmas
Team Behaviour"
Mm
https://youtu.be/3WAOxKOmR90v
Just like that!
Probably something underwhelming.
I asked @Th3Nightmare
I got this from a guy who sells fake add-ons on the wrong side of the campfire
"Dear people of the fog.
When we forgot when, we regretfully made the decision to implement a cosmetic into the game which has caused much upset and distress.
As a christmas present from the people at Behaviour to all of you, the players, we are pleased to announced that Dwearder will be pulled from the game effective immediately.
Merry Christmas
Team Behaviour"
Finally. Pretty late right?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/11/communication-roadmap#latest
New dlc killer free (Barney the pink dinosaur)
Am I the only one who is hyped for this. There is not even a reason to hype but I already am.
What if it's just a post telling us they're going on break for a few weeks more to come in 2019 with happy holidays at the end?
That would suck. Hopefully we get one last hotfix today to lessen the issues while they are gone...
Hype for what? A little msg from Behaviour... said: Happy Holidays and Happy Christmas? Until January 10, enjoy the game.
It will be a message saying: Happy Holidays and Felid Christmas! Until January 10, enjoy the game.
This is why I said there was no reason...
https://imgur.com/a/7kmGAhu
So what's this all about then?
I seen never-mind
Yeah I checked it
thanks
Optimization...yeah there are a lot of upset console players right now. Sucks it seems to have been delayed but hopefully in spring there is an improvement. Its important they fix the crashes that everyone is mentioning asap though.
Good roadmap. Just a bit gutted that they didn't mention the DS nerf 😋
Well to be fair. They aren't witchmasters. Work is done when it's done. The blogpost was at least kinda informal about how they intend to optimize the game and what their roadmap is for that.
I didn't expect to hear more about that. Mostly because that's the reality of things.
You don't actually want SWF to be removed......right? I understand the frustrations. Trust me, I play more killer than survivor, but why would you ever want to take away the option of playing this game online with friends? I enjoy playing survivor with friends and so do many others. Anyone who advocates for it to be removed is just immature and taking the game too seriously.
There is a mode called KYF fyi
There is indeed a mode called KYF that doesn't award blood points or Iridescent shards or Devotion levels just fyi.
But if you ant to drive away most of the player base then I'm sure you and the rest like you are willing to pay the difference in money BHVR will lose.
Just a joke thread peeps.
I'm aware, but do you know how buggy it is, first of all? It's nearly impossible to have a regular game in it. Additionally, not everyone likes playing against their friends, rather they would like to play WITH their friends against a matchmade opponent.