You have to choose a killer to date, who is it?
I'll start: Spirit
Honestly mainly because I feel sad about her but she's pretty cute
Also can relate to batshit crazy mood swings coz same lol
I'll start: Spirit
Honestly mainly because I feel sad about her but she's pretty cute
Also can relate to batshit crazy mood swings coz same lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huntress.
I need a hunting buddy.
Joey!
I simp for him :3
Artist because shes the best looking one
Demogorgon. I’m into the hardcore stuff.
No, seriously- Amanda (Pig). She retains her human form and is actually not that bad looking.
Whoa- I take that back. She would be number 2. Julie would be number one. Fans of Skemoo would completely understand why (can’t explain becuz I’ll probably get banned).
Sadako, Wraith or Demogorgon 👉👈
The Vommy Mommy Plague
Susie. She didn't want to hurt anybody. Her friends were just the worst.
Any man who mains the Greatsword exclusively is a man I respect with all my heart
DOCTOR
... we're not limiting to hooked on you characters... right?
Honestly, I'd love doctor in that game, he would definitely steal my heart, lol
13 years and counting.
Huntress, i can sip on tea while hanging out in her apron pocket, maybe I'll get to throw a tiny hatchet as a cameo in her Mori...
Artist without a doubt.
Charlotte I like dudes , but I feel she is the least likely to kill me
Susie.
She's close to my age and I also probably have like 6 inches on her
Plus, punk girls are hot
Wait, I can only choose 1!? D:
Dredge
Ghostface, Wesker or Pyramid head 😳👉👈
Spirit, Susie, and Artist. Assuming they're not instantly going to try gutting me the moment they see me.
Susie, she is hot. And she is normal looking killer. Good enough.
Spirit is the love of my life, so I have no business choosing someone over her.
Spirit or Wesker.
Looks wise I'd say Wesker I guess. And Wraith. But Wesker gives me the impression of being one of those people who stare at themselves in the mirror, and yawn when you talk about your stuff. Wraith simply... doesn't seem to talk much.
Hmm... would you rather get a handy from Freddy or Bj from Demogorgon?
Deathslinger, feel like he'd be cool to get a drink with and tell stories about bounties.
Probably Frank.
I'm a bit soft for Wraith as well. Maybe Nurse and Artist.
Not in a dating aspect, but I'd love to be friends with Sadako. She's so small and cute. Probably great for hugs.
As long as your not bayshore deathslinger seems pretty chill so I’d go with him
I wish I was on pc to put all the my step mom and dad drawings here
Ghostface because I imagine him to be very good looking with a nicely toned body.
Pyramid Head because I like muscles and cake.
Based
Artist
Artist because I draw too and can understand what she have been through. And for men Hillbilly.
(If we can pick licensed characters i would go for Myers and Sadako)
Susie simply because she's the most likely to let me leave the date alive.
Ji-Woon. Yes, really.
Pyramid Head. He has to be a great cook, right?
Wesker, incredibly intelligent and strong, and also its Wesker.
Wesker, Frank (Legion).
Ghostface, because I know he'll at least return my calls.
Mikey. Strong silent type. Will always watch over you.
Myers, Ph or wesker
Omg I read that wrong 😭
These are all I can offer
Sadako. Oh yeaaaahhhhh...
HMMMMM.... I can't narrow it down but I would like to date:
Pig- Me being a big SAW fan (LOL)
Artist- Cause I would like to date an artist... but not to deal with the crows (LOL)
Huntress- Cause I would like to date a hunter (LOL)
If I had to, then Susie.
All of them. At once.
Trust me, I had so many things I wanted to say that were wrong to begin with. 😅
Doctor
Not just the men...
BUT THE WOMEN
AND THE CH
Spirit and Oni. 💕💕