You have to choose a killer to date, who is it?
I'll start: Spirit
Honestly mainly because I feel sad about her but she's pretty cute
Also can relate to batshit crazy mood swings coz same lol
I'll start: Spirit
Honestly mainly because I feel sad about her but she's pretty cute
Also can relate to batshit crazy mood swings coz same lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same then ๐
She was also my first thought, but then I looked up her age and dayum, she's 16. So scrap that.
lmao, she's only 2 years younger than me.
Does learning about Virology and BioEngineering from wesker count as a date? Because if it does then damn,I choose nurse.
Blight, if he's able to still speak and understand english, or any spoken language for that matter. I feel really bad for him even if he was dabbling in questionable things, but he was doing what he could to escape and got that stolen from him last second. Plus, he's really smart and it'd be interesting to hear his stories of creating the serums and doing the experiments.
And other things
Ah well, let's say that for me that's entering territory that I wouldn't dream about. So, I guess it's Spirit then.
Isn't Spirit like 20?
From 18 to 24
The Artist.
She doesn't have a tongue, so can't speak.
Astrea/Warmonger, as Im calling it right now, the December chapter is For Honor.
If it wasnt September, its December
heterosexual boomers be like
Do I have to pick one? :(
I didn't know i needed Myers and PH flexing in my life until just now
Life truly works in strange ways
Trickster is hot
Pyramid Head...