What is with all the nemesis's

In the past 3 days I've probably played against nemesis 25 times

is it just hype for the next resident evil chapter?

Comments

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    No idea but I'm sick of seeing him tbh.

    His tentacle strike is so buggy. Worse than Huntress' hitboxes at times istg.

    same

  • tbf like half the nemmy players probably gonna turn into wesker players after the chapter comes out so this is temporary.

  • Nemesis has been popular since his release to be honest. I see him way more than whatever the flavor of the month killers are that people cry about. I guess it is Oni now because they can't abuse vaulting against without getting wrecked. I have not seen him, however. And I have been mostly surviving since the update.

  • He's easier to use then stronger killers and not as weak as an M1

  • His tentacle is funny sometimes, that's true. - But it does follow a certain logic. I've come across a number of suvivors who know very well how it works and getting hits on them is pretty darn hard.

    That being said; when playing as survivor I can't say I've seen an influx of Nemos tho.

  • Hoping nemesis will get 2nd form or rocket launcher in future.

    20220324-015700.gif 7321389-7320673-ezgif-5-2fd8a41947af.gif


  • He's from the biggest horror game franchise.

  • I know right. I want them to stop pleeeeeeease :(

  • RE fans are coming back after the announcement

  • I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing it.

  • I do believe that the plural is Nemesi. Smh RE noob

  • Well...

    I started playing Nemesis recently because I really enjoy the interaction with the zombies. So sorry, but Ima keep practicing and playing him.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    More Nemmy, more fun.

    Exactly as survivor I love when an anti-loop killer makes looping a pain in the ass.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    In the past 3 days I've probably played against nemesis 25 times

    is it just hype for the next resident evil chapter?

    I think is project w making people want to play as a RE character. I know I'm excited about weaker he sounds fun to play.

  • I hate Nemesis so much.

  • @Grum said:

    I hate Nemesis so much.

    Wait for Wesker, you'll want him as your bestie then.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    No idea but I'm sick of seeing him tbh.

    His tentacle strike is so buggy. Worse than Huntress' hitboxes at times istg.

    It's not buggy. You can "drag" the tentacle after using it. I know it looks like it's buggy but it's not. Try playing Nemi and you'll see how it works. Saying his tentacle is buggy is saying Billy is buggy because you can curve. These aren't bugs, these are tecs that make the killer fun, even if they were not intentionally coded (at least i assume) they should stay. Billys curves should, and so should Nemis tentacle drag.

  • @Oscarnator said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3119445#Comment_3119445

    Exactly as survivor I love when an anti-loop killer makes looping a pain in the a$$.

    He has fair counters, learn to play maybe?

  • Funny I don’t see “Nemisis has no counters” anywhere near my comment. I said he’s a pain in the ass. He’s an anti-loop killer. Anti. Loop. Put 2 and 2 together man, the only person having fun is the killer.

  • @Oscarnator said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3119882#Comment_3119882

    Funny I don’t see “Nemisis has no counters” anywhere near my comment. I said he’s a pain in the a$$. He’s an anti-loop killer. Anti. Loop. Put 2 and 2 together man, the only person having fun is the killer.

    And he has no mobility or map pressure. So it is okey to having anti-loop killers.

    I respect, maybe you don't like him but he is my fav killer to play against or play as. I am enjoying against him, zero pain for me.

  • This may just be my friend group- but a lot of us that played dbd mostly played survivor. Mainly only started playing to have another game to play with everyone. Many of us started playing killer with some of the survivor changes feelin less then ideal or just getting overall bored. Like four people in my group have all become nemesis mains lmao. So maybe just more survs playin killer and findin what they like :D?

    Also obviously, new RE chapter comin! Probably some hype.

    Edit: They all became nemi mains simply to have their "good boys" (zombies) around the map.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    More Nemmy, more fun.

    Funny way to spell “Spirit”

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3119906#Comment_3119906

    You are literally whining about him? What do you expect lol?

    Nemesis is killer in DbD and you will see him time to time. Like it, hate it. He is not going anywhere.

    But alright. What do you want to change about him? If anything is your mind, shoot it. If you have nothing, what are we discussing?

    WHAT? You’re right how dare I, a survivor, complain about an anti-loop killer. Can’t see any logical reason as to why I ANYBODY who plays survivor wouldn’t want to play against an anti-loop killer. With their anti-looping abilities.

    HE’S A WHAT? Nah. I thought he was part of the DBD x AOT survivor skins. Are you sure he’s a killer? I can’t believe this. Really opening my eyes rn. I could’ve sworn he could repair gens. I thought him being able to injure survivors and literally being in the side where all the killers are was a glitch/bug.

    So you’re telling me the license content they spent thousands of dollars on isn't going anywhere? The sole reason why DBD isn’t dead and one of the sole money makers of DBD? But why? I NEVER knew, I thought they were gonna remove him and half of the killer roster that’s anti-loop. And that’s exactly what I said in my comments for you to be bringing it up!I can’t believe this you’re truly a genius thinking outside the box. You should write a book.

  • @Oscarnator said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3119915#Comment_3119915

    WHAT? You’re right how dare I, a survivor, complain about an anti-loop killer. Can’t see any logical reason as to why I ANYBODY who plays survivor wouldn’t want to play against an anti-loop killer. With their anti-looping abilities.

    HE’S A WHAT? Nah. I thought he was part of the DBD x AOT survivor skins. Are you sure he’s a killer? I can’t believe this. Really opening my eyes rn. I could’ve sworn he could repair gens. I thought him being able to injure survivors and literally being in the side where all the killers are was a glitch/bug.

    So you’re telling me the license content they spent thousands of dollars on isn't going anywhere? The sole reason why DBD isn’t dead and one of the sole money makers of DBD? But why? I NEVER knew, I thought they were gonna remove him and half of the killer roster that’s anti-loop. And that’s exactly what I said in my comments for you to be bringing it up!I can’t believe this you’re truly a genius thinking outside the box. You should write a book.

    Hey, you know? It was my mistake to discuss with someone whining about Nemmy. And the funny point, you are complaining about him but you are not bringing anything to table. What is problem about him? "He is anti-loop killer."

    So what? He is not only one. He is not even first anti-loop killer. What's problem? If you have anything, more than whines, i am ready to listen. But no, you are just complaining and your comments does not makes any sense.

    "I don't like anti-loop killers, i am survivor main!!!" Okey but nobody asked. I just asked that what is your problem with Nemmy and what do you want to change about him. But you are still whining about him lol.

    So please stop bother me, we are done here.

  • He's always in rotation but it's also most likely hype. I'm sure that a lot of people who quit playing DBD shortly after the RE chapter are coming back.

  • I love playing against a killer with an obnoxious anti-loop power that's barely functional and has zero consistency, all while randomly getting cucked by zombies.

  • @Oscarnator said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3119882#Comment_3119882

    Funny I don’t see “Nemisis has no counters” anywhere near my comment. I said he’s a pain in the a$$. He’s an anti-loop killer. Anti. Loop. Put 2 and 2 together man, the only person having fun is the killer.

    Survivors aren't supposed to want to get chased. That's kinda how you die.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3119894#Comment_3119894

    Survivors aren't supposed to want to get chased. That's kinda how you die.

    What are they suppose to do? Crouch walk behind rocks while occasionally tickling gens? What part of the game do you think is the fun part?

  • Funny way to spell "Shirtless David".

  • Resident Evil DLC was 50% off just recently for PlayStation, not sure about other platforms.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3119894#Comment_3119894

    And he has no mobility or map pressure. So it is okey to having anti-loop killers.

    I respect, maybe you don't like him but he is my fav killer to play against or play as. I am enjoying against him, zero pain for me.

    I mean technically the wandering zombies are a form of map pressure, so I wouldn’t say Nemsis has none at all (unlike, say, a dutiful m1 killer). Also Nemesis, while unable to teleport, is still one of the fastest running non-teleporting killers. Nemesis isn’t game-breaking but it isn’t a weak killer either...

  • Nope, I've seen him constantly before Project W was announced. And quite frankly, I'm getting very tired of seeing him.

  • Speak of the devil. Just had a trial with one.

    The killer was doing fairly well, got a bunch of hits/hooks/kicks/pallets in, made it to Tier3 about halfway through the trial, and the trial went over 10 mins. After they had their last shot at having someone die on the hook taken out in EGC by a couple of well-timed protection hits (in solo queue, no less), they DC'd at the open exit gate after all the survivors had already made it through.

    No idea why, didn't affect anything on the survivor end. Just lost them all their BPs/exp and guaranteed a pip loss regardless of if they were facing one before or not (would've safety pipped at minimum with the amount of damage they'd done). Someone had brought a flan, too.

    Some people's kids.

  • It's probably RE hype for the upcoming chapter, but I've always thought Neme is popular tbh.

    He's pretty strong, yet easier to use than most other upper-tier killers, yet he has the ease of use of most M1 killers but with a stronger power and more map pressure.

  • I play casually and I picked him up a few months ago. I like him because he is a fairly strong killer. His power is decent. Getting zombie hits, although rare is fun. Also on those games where you just get destroyed because the survivors are better than you, you can take your frustrations out on zombies and at least feel like your doing something.

  • I've noticed an increase in Nemesis also.

  • Project W IS WHY THERE ARE MOAR

    people are hyped for another chapter, don't blame people for wanting to play a buggy killer, blame BHVR for ignoring it just they are ignoring so many other bugs, or maybe they will drop the fix with the next chapter

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3119831#Comment_3119831

    No it is just very much buggy. I have played Nemesis, in fact I played him A LOT when his chapter came out and his tentacle strike is one of the most inconsistent, and poorly implemented killer powers IMO.

    Sometimes the animation doesn't play and I'm getting hit by thin air. Sometimes I get hit when he very clearly missed. Sometimes I don't get hit when the tentacle went right through me. Sometimes the animation plays twice and his arm like weirdly jerks forward.

    These are just some examples I found online (they aren't mine):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvMGKS5eGtc

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkh-9UiGJj0

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryqDWhWMed8

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/w1C-Dk2rpCE

    TL;DR His power is a mess.

    I've never seen this, neither as not against Nemesis. So i can't really tell you what this is. I just know that i've never encountered that.

  • @Grum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3120022#Comment_3120022

    What are they suppose to do? Crouch walk behind rocks while occasionally tickling gens? What part of the game do you think is the fun part?

    Hiding from the killer.


    The devs literally compare this game to hide and seek.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    More Nemmy, more fun.

    Too much is too much he is by far most popular killer.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3119445#Comment_3119445

    Too much is too much he is by far most popular killer.

    Your gonna have fun then with wesker

  • I'd rather face 25 nemesis in 3 days than 1 huntress.

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    I do believe that the plural is Nemesi. Smh RE noob

    I was looking for this exact quote before posting, lol

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    No idea but I'm sick of seeing him tbh.

    His tentacle strike is so buggy. Worse than Huntress' hitboxes at times istg.

    A bunch of hentai tentacles enjoyers just bought the game in mass

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3120074#Comment_3120074

    Hiding from the killer.

    The devs literally compare this game to hide and seek.

    Who cares what the devs compared it to? That #########'s boring, for both killers and survivors.

  • @Grum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3120703#Comment_3120703

    Who cares what the devs compared it to? That #########'s boring, for both killers and survivors.


    Not for me. Looping is the most boring part of the game. "Let's run this circle three times, then he throws pallet, then I break pallet, then he runs to the next pallet and we do this again."


    Repeat. Yawn.

‹ 1 2