Winter cosmetic vote

So we have chance to vote on cosmetics. Currently it looks like Adam is going to lose out on a cosmetic while no matter the outcome Kate, Meg, and Trickster are getting a cosmetic. You can vote here https://woobox.com/i4a87m

Comments

  • Adam's mistake to get seeded against Dredge, whose cosmetic potential is just out of this world compared to other killers.

  • That Adam cosmetic though, could have been more fun. Why pajamas?

  • Man, I'm torn.... the Dredge one is so cute, but a Yun skin in B. I guess A. XD

  • @bm33 said:

    So we have chance to vote on cosmetics. Currently it looks like Adam is going to lose out on a cosmetic while no matter the outcome Kate, Meg, and Trickster are getting a cosmetic. You can vote here https://woobox.com/i4a87m

    Kate cosmetics please😁

  • I would be quaking if I had to compete with that Dredge cosmetic. It's a shame too because I actually like all of the cosmetics and it's a shame that we have to choose. Poor Adam mains, maybe a Christmas miracle will give you a cosmetic.

  • Many thanks for the link

  • Yeah this sucks. I want the dredge the mikeala and the Yun Jin.

  • @csandman1977 said:

    Yeah this sucks. I want the dredge the mikeala and the Yun Jin.

    Maybe if the votes are split 50/50 that'll happen. 😂

  • David, Dredge, Kate and Mikaela costumes are so good. So i voted for A. I wish Yun Jin's cosmetic would part of this but ....

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3074558#Comment_3074558

    Maybe if the votes are split 50/50 that'll happen. 😂

    They are 70/30 in favor of a at the moment. Not gonna happen lol

  • Kate's cosmetics are beautiful! And I love how the Dredge kinda looks like Jack Skellington.

    Why isn't Adam in both instead of Trickster, he really deserves some love :(

  • Since I'm not buying any of the store ones anyway, I went with B since the Yun-Jin design is leagues ahead of the David one. But with B currently losing about 2-1... oh well.

  • That Dredge skin skews this so massively

    So good.

  • Christmas Sweater Billy isn’t something you just pass up

  • they set up yun-jin and adam but i cannot not vote for free david skin

  • Oh well R.I.P Adam cosmetic,really dissapointing.

  • I am going for the Dredge skin. So it's A from me. We need more skins for recent killers.

  • I mean, I would have liked an Adam cosmetic, but almost nothing from the second set actually appealed to me, while the first had some really neat-looking skins. The Dredge and Mikaela outfits were cool as heck (pun partially intended) and the Trickster outfit was hilarious.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    they set up yun-jin and adam but i cannot not vote for free david skin

    It's actually a really good looking outfit as well, it's not tacky like the Dwelf/Present Dwight outfit

    The knuckle duster part of it 👌

  • I do absolutely love Kate's and Mikaela's dresses! But on the other hand, there's Yun-Jin with a, finally, plaid skirt!

    Kate's make-up seems kinda messed up, if you ask me, and those .. How do you even call them in English? I'll just say shoes.. Are weird and completely cringe. Nothing that I'd have liked, but on the other hand.. If they do get to make as soft sounds as they are, it may be worth it..

    Mikaela's design kinda makes her look like the ice queen, doesn't it? Just beautiful.. She even has a little armor on her left hand, which kinda reminds me of Celeste from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.

    Damn this is really hard.. I mean, Yun-Jin's Seoul Socialite dress is beautiful and all, but I don't like the used make-up.. Besides this, Yun-Jin also has Fire Moon Mourner with a balanced make-up, while I don't like the heels she wears..


    What the hell.. I don't know what to do!! 😖

    In the end.. I'm gonna go with A.. But I'm really disappointed that I couldn't have included Yun-Jin's outfit there aswell. When I've put my vote, it was 68/31.

  • The Mikaela outfit trumps everything else for me, it's amazing. I had to vote A.

  • Those are all so horrendous - holy crap!

    The only good ones are Dredge and Mikaela. I honestly really like hers but it's probably gonna look nothing like the concept art ingame...

    When I read Adam could get something new, you got my hyped for a split second until I saw the concept - can't he get ONE good cosmetic?

  • I loved all of them! But I went with A bcuz dredge skin is too good to pass, sad we won't get adam's though

  • I hate that kind of votings, because it means a lot of potentially good content would be lost if the hivemind somehow decides to vote the other option because of some random nonsense.

    We don't get to choose the outfits here because we're basically forced to choose between two batches, which is also dumb

  • @TeleportingTurkey said:

    I hate that kind of votings, because it means a lot of potentially good content would be lost if the hivemind somehow decides to vote the other option because of some random nonsense.

    We don't get to choose the outfits here because we're basically forced to choose between two batches, which is also dumb

    If I had to guess, they do it this way to avoid a situation where folks either

    A) Try to vote 'yes' on everything, which they don't have the resources to handle

    B) Get really locked up about 1v1 matchups (Adam vs. David?? David mains outnumber Adam mains, so #########!)


    I'm really appreciative that they're consulting us at all. Plus we get to see really cool concept art, too.

  • I'm so tired of Kate getting cosmetics. Other survivors exist

  • Honestly, both sets have amazing skins

  • @TeleportingTurkey said:

    I hate that kind of votings, because it means a lot of potentially good content would be lost if the hivemind somehow decides to vote the other option because of some random nonsense.

    We don't get to choose the outfits here because we're basically forced to choose between two batches, which is also dumb

    It's fine we'll annoy them into making all the cosmetics eventually

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I'm so tired of Kate getting cosmetics. Other survivors exist

    Yeah but counterpoint Kate's my survivor main so keep em coming 😊

  • Interesting. I like both of Trickster's cosmetics. I prefer the one in Set B. Plus Yun Jin is in set B so voted for that. Not sure if it will win though based on the votes.

  • @Mozic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3074704#Comment_3074704

    Yeah but counterpoint Kate's my survivor main so keep em coming 😊

    But what about Adam? What will he get?

  • B has better skins over all (A's Trickster skin is 🤮), but I can't miss the chance for Ice Queen Mikaela.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I'm so tired of Kate getting cosmetics. Other survivors exist

    Well it is good business. They can add million cosmetics for Jane, Adam, Jonah etc and i will never touch any of them. And i am almost never seeing these survivors in trial.

    So it is makes sense for BHVR to making cosmetics for popular survivors.

  • Wait so cosmetics not win will never be seen. that sucks they all look good

    please make all them eventually

  • My distant admiration and respect, plus the opportunity to gawk at my really cool new cosmetics. 😁

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3074704#Comment_3074704

    Well it is good business. They can add million cosmetics for Jane, Adam, Jonah etc and i will never touch any of them. And i am almost never seeing these survivors in trial.

    So it is makes sense for BHVR to making cosmetics for popular survivors.

    I get that but then there is point where it's just too much. At least try harder to give other survivors something because the people who play those characters do exist

  • @Mozic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3074692#Comment_3074692

    If I had to guess, they do it this way to avoid a situation where folks either

    A) Try to vote 'yes' on everything, which they don't have the resources to handle

    B) Get really locked up about 1v1 matchups (Adam vs. David?? David mains outnumber Adam mains, so #########!)

    I'm really appreciative that they're consulting us at all. Plus we get to see really cool concept art, too.

    i mean, they could always just choose half the most voted sets and that's it

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3074721#Comment_3074721

    I get that but then there is point where it's just too much. At least try harder to give other survivors something because the people who play those characters do exist

    I agree on that, even they are unpopular they should add some cosmetics for all survivors. People are talking Jeff is never getting cosmetics but Adam is worse than him.

  • @Mozic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3074716#Comment_3074716

    My distant admiration and respect, plus the opportunity to gawk at my really cool new cosmetics. 😁

    But I want to be gawked at too. When is it my turn?

  • Hopefully soon!

  • The Dredge skin is the only one that caught my eye.

    It's listed as "Event skin" so it better be free, I don't care about buying skins in the store.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I'm so tired of Kate getting cosmetics. Other survivors exist

    Meg has the most cosmetics, she should have 1 option in the choices and someone like Adam should have 2.

  • No jake cosmetic me no vote

    AA45E9EC-1C5B-4BEA-BBB0-52A4C78130B7.jpeg


  • Dredge looks cool af but I also love Billy's and Adam's is boring af

    Kate and Mikaela just got summer stuff why are they in the rotation again? (no hate to those who main em)

    David doesn't need anything else lol and they did Meg dirty

    As an Elodie main, I'm disappointed but not surprised that she still hasn't got anything, all the other ladies get pretty colorful clothes and she only has hideous fugly fits that aren't aesthetically pleasing and don't match :/

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I'm so tired of Kate getting cosmetics. Other survivors exist

    Exactly

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    Those are all so horrendous - holy crap!

    The only good ones are Dredge and Mikaela. I honestly really like hers but it's probably gonna look nothing like the concept art ingame...

    When I read Adam could get something new, you got my hyped for a split second until I saw the concept - can't he get ONE good cosmetic?

    Poor Adam I only wear 3 fits coz everything else is just sad

    His gray suit regularly, his orange one on Halloween, and his ugly sweater for Xmas

  • @bm33 said:

    So we have chance to vote on cosmetics. Currently it looks like Adam is going to lose out on a cosmetic while no matter the outcome Kate, Meg, and Trickster are getting a cosmetic. You can vote here https://woobox.com/i4a87m

    No cosmetic for Yun-Jin then. Sadge.

  • I hate that i have to choose between Yun and Mikaela, i want both skins in the game so bad.

  • Jesus did they really put Adam against popular female survivors Mikaela and Kate are so common in lobbies...Adam mains needs some love he ain't gonna win this one bru.

    Don't really play any of the survivors/killers in the sets but I voted B for that Hillbilly and Adam skin,adam deserve some loves stop giving the already popular survivors cosmetics I know they're your money printers but come on BHVR give some attention to our forgotten boyo.

    that Mikaela skin is hot tho Mikaela mains are just so lucky to get this treatment in terms of cosmetics.

‹ 1 2