Winter cosmetic vote
So we have chance to vote on cosmetics. Currently it looks like Adam is going to lose out on a cosmetic while no matter the outcome Kate, Meg, and Trickster are getting a cosmetic. You can vote here https://woobox.com/i4a87m
So we have chance to vote on cosmetics. Currently it looks like Adam is going to lose out on a cosmetic while no matter the outcome Kate, Meg, and Trickster are getting a cosmetic. You can vote here https://woobox.com/i4a87m
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is the only game that I play where events have only a handful of skins. They all look pretty good, but I had to vote for Set A for Mikaela and Meg.
It was never any competition about it, Dredge cosmetics always wins no matter what.
That Kate cosmetic looks pretty but I'm worried it'll be a set. Also holy ######### that dredge. Haddie, I see, is not being considered at all?
and free
They should've done 2 Dredge instead
They literally put the best skins vs good and meh skins.
I was SO happy to see christmas sweater Billy, but we won't ever get it cuz his side of voting got absolute trash skins.
Like what the hell is that Adam skin xD
It wasn't even close. Set A is just better all around
Sometimes I feel like they give characters like Adam meh skins that people won't want to wear just to go "see, we made a cosmetic and no one liked it" then give the characters that have a ton of skins another amazing skin to add to their collection.
This was a wasted opportunity, yun jin Lee's was adorable. The only cosmetics I liked in set A was Mikaela and dredge
They added feng min on the A group so adam destiny were sealed on that moment and i prefer gory christmas not a cozy killer
The matchups make this poll feel rigged from the start. There's no way that Set B stands a chance with the Dredge skin being in Set A. Pitting Yun Jin and Adam against Mikaela and David, some of the most popular survivors in the game, is just salt in the wound.