Feathers of Pride Charm Available (Code: CAWCAW)

Comments

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Literally nothing more annoying than homophobes who intentionally enter into queer threads/spaces just to make a scene and then act like the victim when they get called out.

    Watch them use this to fuel their persecution complex like "I get bullied all the in other threads for my beliefs 😢"

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989593#Comment_2989593

    I mean, yes you are, and yes it is. You can't tell me there'd be a problem of pro-inclusion and anti-inclusion if all the anti-inclusion people just left lmfao.

    Also I like how you respond to this one comment and none of my others. Probably because you can't, considering the web of lies has finally tightened too much and you've taken one step too far.

    Its more so me not wanting another thread to get closed because we went off the rails again. You often tunnel vision your perspective while not fully considering mine. I'd rather we all be able to get along while no one needing to conform to the ways of the other. Thats actually what DBD was when I started playing.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989578#Comment_2989578

    I'm not a bigot and that is not a solution. That is more division and exclusion.

    BHVR placed charms and cosmetics in the game to allow players to self-express by displaying them to others.

    You have the option to not participate in this expression by not changing cosmetics, charms, etc.

    You do not have the option to remove/disable this feature as it is intended game design/monetization/social interaction.

    That's as straight-forward and as neutral an answer as anyone can give.

    If this is not for you, might I suggest Civilization 6?

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Literally nothing more annoying than homophobes who intentionally enter into queer threads/spaces just to make a scene and then act like the victim when they get called out.

    I mean you did point out how you stopped reading somebody's post because they said they were straight and male

    Not exactly a "call out" as it is you going "lol I'm not reading this because you're xyz" which seems kinda odd


    Like think his post is hot garbage or whatever that's all well and good but yk.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989604#Comment_2989604

    I mean you did point out how you stopped reading somebody's post because they said they were straight and male

    Not exactly a "call out" as it is you going "lol I'm not reading this because you're xyz" which seems kinda odd

    Like think his post is hot garbage or whatever that's all well and good but yk.

    Nah like "I'm a straight man and here's why your take on LGBT+ issues is wrong" doesn't come across well at all.

  • He is so cute 🏳️‍🌈💛

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989595#Comment_2989595

    Its more so me not wanting another thread to get closed because we went off the rails again. You often tunnel vision your perspective while not fully considering mine. I'd rather we all be able to get along while no one needing to conform to the ways of the other. Thats actually what DBD was when I started playing.

    Yeah we do not need to conform to your ways. Please leave.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989595#Comment_2989595

    Its more so me not wanting another thread to get closed because we went off the rails again. You often tunnel vision your perspective while not fully considering mine. I'd rather we all be able to get along while no one needing to conform to the ways of the other. Thats actually what DBD was when I started playing.

    I've tried understanding your pov and tried to help you understand mine but even my brain isn't toxic enough to comprehend the intolerant vitriol you spit while preaching tolerance and acceptance.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989595#Comment_2989595

    Its more so me not wanting another thread to get closed because we went off the rails again. You often tunnel vision your perspective while not fully considering mine. I'd rather we all be able to get along while no one needing to conform to the ways of the other. Thats actually what DBD was when I started playing.

    Passive homophobia is still homophobia. You can not want to take our rights away or not insult us while still softly encouraging prejudice by normalizing the idea of hiding pride flags a.k.a hiding queer people.

    That is the very antithesis to coexisting peacefully.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    He is so cute 🏳️‍🌈💛

    I know right !! Easily my new favourite charm.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989614#Comment_2989614

    Yeah because a straight person lacks the lived experience of a queer person and therefore their opinion on LGBTQ+ topics is less informed. Period. End of discussion. SO SO tired of cishet people trying to talk over us about our OWN topics, especially in pride month like bruh. It's so tone deaf.

    You can think it's odd all you want idc

    cishet people coming in and telling us how to be tolerant is every time a front to homophobia. no exceptions

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989614#Comment_2989614

    Nah like "I'm a straight man and here's why your take on LGBT+ issues is wrong" doesn't come across well at all.

    @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989614#Comment_2989614

    Yeah because a straight person lacks the lived experience of a queer person and therefore their opinion on LGBTQ+ topics is less informed. Period. End of discussion. SO SO tired of cishet people trying to talk over us about our OWN topics, especially in pride month like bruh. It's so tone deaf.

    You can think it's odd all you want idc

    Yeah I mean thinking his post is complete garbage and stuff is fine with me, everyone's entitled to an opinion even if it's one that makes no sense, is dumb etc

    I just don't think it's a good mindset to see someone's post and latch onto their characteristics and go "well you're this so opinion discarded".

    I wouldn't do it to anyone and I wouldn't like it done to me yk?

    No ill will intended here btw i just think it's a little uncalled for. Should people be judged based on what they say or characteristics they can't control? I think the answer is obvious.

  • 75CD8B0F-B610-4ACC-8C3E-930C5F1972E2.jpeg

    Rainbow Lorikeet for the poor mod that has to read all these comments (I didn’t start it this time… )

  • @kizuati said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989622#Comment_2989622

    cishet people coming in and telling us how to be tolerant is every time a front to homophobia. no exceptions

    Sorry are you accusing me of homophobia here too?

  • @Mooks said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0ZM98KO1JHYR/75cd8b0f-b610-4acc-8c3e-930c5f1972e2.jpeg

    Rainbow Lorikeet for the poor mod that has to read all these comments (I didn’t start it this time… )

    Ooh ooh I had the pleasure of visiting a greenhouse where these guys had a little habitat and you could feed them with these tiny cups of liquid and they'd land all over you and scream in your ear and-

  • @kizuati said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989612#Comment_2989612

    Yeah we do not need to conform to your ways. Please leave.

    Neither do I want you to. I just wish we could all get along and not be divided over things that can cause division.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989616#Comment_2989616

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989622#Comment_2989622

    Yeah I mean thinking his post is complete garbage and stuff is fine with me, everyone's entitled to an opinion even if it's one that makes no sense, is dumb etc

    I just don't think it's a good mindset to see someone's post and latch onto their characteristics and go "well you're this so opinion discarded".

    I wouldn't do it to anyone and I wouldn't like it done to me yk?

    No ill will intended here btw i just think it's a little uncalled for. Should people be judged based on what they say or characteristics they can't control? I think the answer is obvious.

    And I won't do that, usually. I like to reply as much as I can, as I think I've proven when I replied to them. But I also cannot and will not blame anyone who doesn't want to do that, because even I'm getting sick and tired of having to explain to people that I have no reason to be tolerant and accepting towards people who hate my existence, when the people telling me to be tolerant and accepting have no idea what it's like.

    To use a personal example, I've recently discovered that my older brother will, behind my back, call me the f slur. Every single time he refers to me, it's "The f-slur". Except he doesn't say f-slur, he says the real word. I naturally know of straight people who have been bullied and abused by siblings, but not of straight people who are constantly and continuously called slurs behind their backs by them, and yet are completely expected to be tolerant and accepting back. In fact, if this example were just regular bullying, everyone would happily say that I have every reason to hate him, and yet because it's surrounding sexuality I'm meant to be the bigger person?

    No ######### thank you.

    So, no. I can't blame anyone within the LGBT+ community for not wanting to read what another person who had absolutely zero idea on any of the struggled a queer person faces on the daily has to say about what we should and shouldn't do.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It’s so depressing these posts have to devolve like this. I guess least it lets me see people show their true colors. Nothing like having someone tell me that my existence causes division.

    The irony is that it's always pure projection, because there was no division until they sowed it themselves.

    It doesn't reflect on you at all, friend ♥️

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989618#Comment_2989618

    Neither do I want you to. I just wish we could all get along and not be divided over things that can cause division.

    Maybe learn tolerance and acceptance and don't decide that you're sick and tired of seeing pride flags in game and suddenly there'll be a lot less division.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It’s so depressing these posts have to devolve like this. I guess least it lets me see people show their true colors. Nothing like having someone tell me that my existence causes division.

    It’s just funny how someone goes like ‚this causes division in the community‘ when it’s actually just them that causes the division.


    @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989626#Comment_2989626

    Ooh ooh I had the pleasure of visiting a greenhouse where these guys had a little habitat and you could feed them with these tiny cups of liquid and they'd land all over you and scream in your ear and-

    I am all for this! (Except for the screaming part, they can be pretty loud, no?)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989614#Comment_2989614

    Nah like "I'm a straight man and here's why your take on LGBT+ issues is wrong" doesn't come across well at all.

    I'm hoping they give me the option to refund all my Halloween stuff.

    I just don't see why companies feel the need to be flashing all that pumpkin and cat stuff around, you know?

    There are a lot of people that don't celebrate Halloween, and all these companies could spread division with this stuff.

    Know what's worse? The Halloween people have a WHOLE MONTH of related activities...sometimes I even see ads/movies promoting this stuff when I'm doing my normal (non Halloween, obv) activities.

    I'd like to emphasize that I DO NOT mind hanging on a hook next to a pumpkin....but who knows what the next guy is thinking?!

    World's gone heckin' mad :(

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It’s so depressing these posts have to devolve like this. I guess least it lets me see people show their true colors. Nothing like having someone tell me that my existence causes division.

    But you got to see a bunch of very cute birds at least :)

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989625#Comment_2989625

    No people shouldn't be judged based on characteristics they can't control.

    But I'm not judging him for that. I'm judging him for coming into a thread about a queer topic, seeing queer people being upset and then deciding to comment "well I'm not a queer person but here's why you're all wrong."

    It's tone deaf at best and silencing at worst. And I'm tired of it. I wouldn't be so annoyed if it didn't happen so so often but it's too common. It even happens IRL.

    Perhaps I just took it the wrong way, I do apologise.

    Stuff like that bothers me, I don't like anyone being given crap for stuff like this but if that wasn't your intention then fair enough. It's text it's hard to understand where people are coming from sometimes

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989625#Comment_2989625

    And I won't do that, usually. I like to reply as much as I can, as I think I've proven when I replied to them. But I also cannot and will not blame anyone who doesn't want to do that, because even I'm getting sick and tired of having to explain to people that I have no reason to be tolerant and accepting towards people who hate my existence, when the people telling me to be tolerant and accepting have no idea what it's like.

    To use a personal example, I've recently discovered that my older brother will, behind my back, call me the f slur. Every single time he refers to me, it's "The f-slur". Except he doesn't say f-slur, he says the real word. I naturally know of straight people who have been bullied and abused by siblings, but not of straight people who are constantly and continuously called slurs behind their backs by them, and yet are completely expected to be tolerant and accepting back. In fact, if this example were just regular bullying, everyone would happily say that I have every reason to hate him, and yet because it's surrounding sexuality I'm meant to be the bigger person?

    No ######### thank you.

    So, no. I can't blame anyone within the LGBT+ community for not wanting to read what another person who had absolutely zero idea on any of the struggled a queer person faces on the daily has to say about what we should and shouldn't do.

    Yeah don't get me wrong I'm not saying you or anybody doesn't have jusitifcation for being annoyed with people and as I said above over text it's sometimes hard to know where people are coming from, what their intentions are and so on.

    Certainly wasn't my intention to cause anyone upset, I saw something that seemed a little uncalled for and was curious what it was all about.

  • why do these threads always spiral out of control

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989630#Comment_2989630

    It’s just funny how someone goes like ‚this causes division in the community‘ when it’s actually just them that causes the division.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989629#Comment_2989629

    I am all for this! (Except for the screaming part, they can be pretty loud, no?)

    Well, yes, they are loud, but the indiscriminate 'releases' are far worse. There was a girl ahead of me who had a few of them as well and eh... Well, let's say it certainly accented her hair colour pretty well.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989603#Comment_2989603

    I think it's because a straight man will never truly understand the struggles of a queer man, no matter how empathetic they can be, and so them speaking to an LGBT+ person on why it's actually okay to accept people who hate their existence (and using the gay friend line didn't help you there, I am very sorry to say) just doesn't come across as great. I genuinely don't mean disrespect in this comment, I'm just trying to explain

    I guess you're right on all accounts there.

    True understanding is a very hard thing to accomplish unless one has actually experienced the same. Nevertheless I don't think true understanding is a requirement for acceptance.

    You're also right about my comment on my friend, on retrospective.

    The thing I struggle the most with is this tendency of all these communities to compartmentalize themselves. I mean I just don't see the difference. One can be gay, straight, black, white, progressist or retrograde, or whatever, why is it important? Why can't we just get along and love each other, or at the very least tolerate those we simply cannot commune with? I honestly find all this categorization utterly superfluous. If I like someone, then I like them, I don't even factor any of this.

    I mean I was just discriminated because I'm straight male, my opinions discarded without a second glance because of this, by people who have very likely experienced discrimination and dismissal for just being "different". By someone who allegedly strives for acceptance yet indulges in rejection.

    Yet I can still accept and appreciate this person, understand that they are probably fed up with bigotry and stuff.

    Is it so hard? I dunno it just baffles me.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989634#Comment_2989634

    I'm really sorry to hear about how your brother is treating you, that's awful and you don't deserve that :(

    It'd be really bad if I said I was used to it by now wouldn't it lmfao

  • @Chaos999 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989608#Comment_2989608

    I guess you're right on all accounts there.

    True understanding is a very hard thing to accomplish unless one has actually experienced the same. Nevertheless I don't think true understanding is a requirement for acceptance.

    You're also right about my comment on my friend, on retrospective.

    The thing I struggle the most with is this tendency of all these communities to compartmentalize themselves. I mean I just don't see the difference. One can be gay, straight, black, white, progressist or retrograde, or whatever, why is it important? Why can't we just get along and love each other, or at the very least tolerate those we simply cannot commune with? I honestly find all this categorization utterly superfluous. If I like someone, then I like them, I don't even factor any of this.

    I mean I was just discriminated because I'm straight male, my opinions discarded without a second glance because of this, by people who have very likely experienced discrimination and dismissal for just being "different". By someone who allegedly strives for acceptance yet indulges in rejection.

    Yet I can still accept and appreciate this person, understand that they are probably fed up with bigotry and stuff.

    Is it so hard? I dunno it just baffles me.

    The unfortunate part is, many people other than you hyperfocus on these differences.

    You're right in theory that we all aren't so different, but these differences are what have gotten my LGBTQ+ brothers and sisters hurt, or worse, killed. Hence the need to celebrate and encourage these differences.

    @KateMain86's passive homophobia is a small but still crucial part of why we have to keep fighting to be proud of and stand up for ourselves.

  • @AnchorTea said:

    why do these threads always spiral out of control

    so that the hateful people that are the actual cause for this can blame the topic that they hate :)

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989644#Comment_2989644

    No it's fine, no worries.

    I'm not upset at you or anything and I understand tone is hard to decipher through text.

    Apologies if my messages sound harsh.

    No worries I respect the passion behind what you're saying, I imagine you've had to deal with a lot of frustration with people - I understand where it comes from.

    Glad that we're on the same page!

  • @Chaos999 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989608#Comment_2989608

    I guess you're right on all accounts there.

    True understanding is a very hard thing to accomplish unless one has actually experienced the same. Nevertheless I don't think true understanding is a requirement for acceptance.

    You're also right about my comment on my friend, on retrospective.

    The thing I struggle the most with is this tendency of all these communities to compartmentalize themselves. I mean I just don't see the difference. One can be gay, straight, black, white, progressist or retrograde, or whatever, why is it important? Why can't we just get along and love each other, or at the very least tolerate those we simply cannot commune with? I honestly find all this categorization utterly superfluous. If I like someone, then I like them, I don't even factor any of this.

    I mean I was just discriminated because I'm straight male, my opinions discarded without a second glance because of this, by people who have very likely experienced discrimination and dismissal for just being "different". By someone who allegedly strives for acceptance yet indulges in rejection.

    Yet I can still accept and appreciate this person, understand that they are probably fed up with bigotry and stuff.

    Is it so hard? I dunno it just baffles me.

    "The thing I struggle the most with is this tendency of all these communities to compartmentalize themselves. I mean I just don't see the difference. One can be gay, straight, black, white, progressist or retrograde, or whatever, why is it important? Why can't we just get along and love each other, or at the very least tolerate those we simply cannot commune with? I honestly find all this categorization utterly superfluous. If I like someone, then I like them, I don't even factor any of this. "

    And trust me, I would love for that to happen too. But when this has been tried it's lead to the majority simply using the fact there are more of them to exploit and marginalise minority groups. It still happens to this day. So we need to band together and support each other to help achieve equality, because even if statutory equality is had it means nothing if we are still unequal in the minds of the people.

    And until I am tolerated and accepted by people, I will not tolerate and accept them back. I have absolutely zero reason to not hate someone who despises me and people like me. Regardless of their willingness to accept it, this hatred is present, and it's clear as day (shockingly, this comment isn't actually directed at anyone in this thread).

    "Is it so hard? I dunno it just baffles me."

    All you really have to do is just read a bunch of comments in this very thread and try to understand why I and others are, understandably, quite pissed off that the gay little bird thread got hijacked by a homophobe within literally 5 comments.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989603#Comment_2989603

    No. There's nothing wrong with being straight. But there is something wrong with coming into a queer thread and trying to talk over LGBTQ+ people when they're telling you something is harmful.

    It's not your place to say what is and what isn't homophobic.

    Now just you wait a second mister (or ma'am), you most definitely do not get to decide what my place is or isn't, and if you think that because I'm not queer I cannot either have or express an opinion on queer matters on a queer oriented post, then I very much feel within reason to call you an intolerant bigot.

    Hopefully I'm misreading your intention, and if so I do apologize in advance. If I did not, then I don't think I have any else to discuss with you.

  • @Chaos999 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989609#Comment_2989609

    Now just you wait a second mister (or ma'am), you most definitely do not get to decide what my place is or isn't, and if you think that because I'm not queer I cannot either have or express an opinion on queer matters on a queer oriented post, then I very much feel within reason to call you an intolerant bigot.

    Hopefully I'm misreading your intention, and if so I do apologize in advance. If I did not, then I don't think I have any else to discuss with you.

    Oof. Alright, well, my last post to you was in good faith but I'm backing out of this one now.

  • angyrainbowbirb.png

    a quick reminder what we're even talking about 'cause he-

    -oh no he angy.

  • @Chaos999 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989609#Comment_2989609

    Now just you wait a second mister (or ma'am), you most definitely do not get to decide what my place is or isn't, and if you think that because I'm not queer I cannot either have or express an opinion on queer matters on a queer oriented post, then I very much feel within reason to call you an intolerant bigot.

    Hopefully I'm misreading your intention, and if so I do apologize in advance. If I did not, then I don't think I have any else to discuss with you.

    Oh no, you can express your opinion on queer matters, you just don't get to choose what is or isn't active or passive hatred and discrimination against LGBT+ people, just like I can't choose what's active or passive hatred and discrimination against black people since I'm not black. Each minority group are the only ones who can decide since it's them that have to deal with it every time.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AX2ILHJFIA6O/angyrainbowbirb.png

    a quick reminder what we're even talking about 'cause he-

    -oh no he angy.

    She's glorious.

    (I have made the executive decision Gay Little Birb is a pansexual icon who uses any/all pronouns equally and nobody can change my mind on this)

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AX2ILHJFIA6O/angyrainbowbirb.png

    a quick reminder what we're even talking about 'cause he-

    -oh no he angy.

    oh no :(

    Understandable considering all this though.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989402#Comment_2989402

    What does my suggestion of optional charm visibility take from you or anyone? That is the whole point of optional. I have no option to not see pride charms in nearly every match I play. The only option I have is to not play the game and I don't want to do that because I love this game. People of faith play this game, as well as many diverse walks of life. I think the option to disable charm visibility would be inclusive for those who don't want to see them and it takes nothing away from you.

    Hi, so I am a devout person of faith myself and also a gay person in a commited relationship with another man, and I wear my pride charms in game with.. pride. Regardless of background, I just don't see the need for hiding them from the client side (ie your screen or my screen) - they are barely even noticeable most of the time in the first place (other than the bright glowy ones, ie the flashlight in this rift)

  • Omg we could totally make a Forums Council of the Gays at this point and have a vote on Gay Little Birb

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AX2ILHJFIA6O/angyrainbowbirb.png

    a quick reminder what we're even talking about 'cause he-

    -oh no he angy.

    I want this.

  • I suggest we all get matching gay little birb tattoos

  • Anyway, I expressed what I wanted to. Back to topic, I like the bird, though I'm definitely not wearing this on my claudette. Too visible xD.

  • @scenekiller said:

    I suggest we all get matching gay little birb tattoos

    It's how we'll know who's on the Council ohmygod you guys this is a totally brilliant plan!

    tenor (9).gif


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989662#Comment_2989662

    I don’t understand why you are upset over this. No one is saying you can’t have an opinion but when you go into a community and they are discussing lived experiences it’s best to sit back and listen. If you do happen to speak up and someone says “not your turn, sit down” don’t take it as a personal insult. Often marginalized groups are often told how we should act and feel by people who have no experience and it’s frustrating.

    No upset at all :)

    It's impossible for me to be upset over something like this. However, a person saying to another person to shut up and know their place is insulting, unless that person holds actual authority over me. Nevertheless I have exhausted my opinions on this particular matter and would rather go back to the original topic of the post.

  • That charm is adorable. I wish I could have it as my forum pic. 😍

  • @Mooks said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0ZM98KO1JHYR/75cd8b0f-b610-4acc-8c3e-930c5f1972e2.jpeg

    Rainbow Lorikeet for the poor mod that has to read all these comments (I didn’t start it this time… )

    I fed some Lorikeets recently! They were all jumping on my hand trying to get at the little cup of nectar

  • 88487730-F984-45CA-97B6-73C6D7CD9BDF.jpeg

    shut up this is a birdposting thread now

  • Wow. Did all this arguing actually have a peaceful ending? Maybe this thread (hopefully) won't be closed? That's surprising.

  • @QwQw said:

    Wow. Did all this arguing actually have a peaceful ending? Maybe this thread (hopefully) won't be closed? That's surprising.

    No the main contender just stopped responding because, just like Alexia Carrington with the pool scene, they ran out of lies.

    Untitled Image


1 2 3 4 5 6