Feathers of Pride Charm Available (Code: CAWCAW)
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1534626671223050248?s=20&t=MZjDN0HXYN3LsDm-w0nLnA
Oh my god I love him and will protect him with my life
Tagged:
BHVR



Comments
dang
But people can change and why not take a chance to help them change? It’s not like everyone is not willing to eventually accept that what they do is wrong.
Thank you! That really bothered me too. I'm a former public school educated Australian (our public schools are crazy multicultural) and as such I know people of all walks of faith and being anti-lgbt+ is NOT some mutual thing they share
Oh good this thread is back
Anyway I'm pleased to report that I put the charm on Kate.
Rainbow Birb is not pleased to see this thread revived for that.
I think our lovely gay bird image above, is a good way to end this thread. Inclusivity matters, Pride Month matters as it brings awareness.
And if you have issues with that, I suggest not commenting in future and moving along to a thread where you might have something relevant to add - bigotry isn't welcome on this forum at all.