Feathers of Pride Charm Available (Code: CAWCAW)

Comments

  • @scenekiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989389#Comment_2989389

    Ah ah ah, not so fast buddy:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989328#Comment_2989328

    Your original statement was about making a pride charm optional. Not making all charms optional to view, and CERTAINLY not "so the inclusion of all can continue in peace."

    In fact, all charms are optional, as in you don't have to ever put them on your characters or hooks. Viewing charms is NOT optional, as it's left up to whoever you're in a match with. But you already knew all this. You singled in on "making this charm optional"

    You aren't fooling anyone - not even yourself.

    You're right. I'm not fooling anyone. I never intend to. I think I was being very fair as to not suggest only making the pride charms optional to visibility in the game. That is why I suggested making the option for all charms visible for the individual. Isn't that fair? Anyway, I'll probably make my own thread about this at some point because this is just needless derailment.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989418#Comment_2989418

    You're right. I'm not fooling anyone. I never intend to. I think I was being very fair as to not suggest only making the pride charms optional to visibility in the game. That is why I suggested making the option for all charms visible for the individual. Isn't that fair? Anyway, I'll probably make my own thread about this at some point because this is just needless derailment.

    And so you decided to make this suggestion underneath a pride charm announcement instead of anywhere else, knowing full well that a lot common posted here already see you as pretty anti-LGBT+ from your previous comments, because... why exactly? Outside of even more confirmation, why did you think this was a good idea?

    Moreover, your original comment was "Thank you for making this charm optional", it was not "Please can we make all charms optional to be hidden". You're trying to backpedal down a one-way street and the only thing you've done so far is trip over and fall.

    And, once again, I ask you: Why does seeing pride charms bother you? Literally, why? It's not a hard question to answer.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989402#Comment_2989402

    What does my suggestion of optional charm visibility take from you or anyone? That is the whole point of optional. I have no option to not see pride charms in nearly every match I play. The only option I have is to not play the game and I don't want to do that because I love this game. People of faith play this game, as well as many diverse walks of life. I think the option to disable charm visibility would be inclusive for those who don't want to see them and it takes nothing away from you.

    No no no no, don't try to mask your hatred against LGBT+ people by being a person of faith.

  • image.png

    I am running out of cute birb pics help

  • @TwilightPrincess said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989415#Comment_2989415

    No no no no, don't try to mask your hatred against LGBT+ people by being a person of faith.

    I've always said I recognize the diversity within DBD's community. That we all don't think alike, live alike, believe alike, etc. My suggestion was to offer a way for there to be less division that doesn't involve people potentially leaving the game over something not everyone agrees with.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989418#Comment_2989418

    You're right. I'm not fooling anyone. I never intend to. I think I was being very fair as to not suggest only making the pride charms optional to visibility in the game. That is why I suggested making the option for all charms visible for the individual. Isn't that fair? Anyway, I'll probably make my own thread about this at some point because this is just needless derailment.

    If I were you, I would not do this. I think you damaged your reputation more than enough already.

    Also... "I was being very fair"... Sound just wrong.

  • oh my god i love it

    i raise you: baby toucan

    image.png


  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989418#Comment_2989418

    You're right. I'm not fooling anyone. I never intend to. I think I was being very fair as to not suggest only making the pride charms optional to visibility in the game. That is why I suggested making the option for all charms visible for the individual. Isn't that fair? Anyway, I'll probably make my own thread about this at some point because this is just needless derailment.

    I wouldn't call it fair at all.

    If I follow your statement of being a person of faith for a moment, these charms are not taking away your right to believe in that faith. They are not impeding you from playing the game in any way. They are certainly not forcing you to change anything.

    Now, take it from another perspective: a racist person asks "why can't I have the option to hide all Claudettes/Adams/Zarinas/Haddies/etc?" Do you see how this is a slippery slope?

    DBD isn't forcing you to change anything about yourself or your beliefs. But you can't hide away the existence of others who have done nothing to you.

  • oh my god you actually made my eyes water with this thank you


    in case you hadn't noticed already, birbs are my weakness. Which is also why I am absolutely adoring this new charm.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989415#Comment_2989415

    Now once again ask yourself this, and ask yourself this very slowly: Why does seeing the pride charm(s) upset you so much?

    And if you bring up the fact that your faith goes against it and thus makes you and others like you intolerant to it, well- we've known that all along but it'd be great to have official confirmation.

    I'm just gonna leave this here, but remember that people with tunnelvisioned, backwards perspectives and opinions are still people and deserve the same tolerance than those more akin to our own opinions.

    While I'm a fairly conventional straight male, I don't have a problem with the LGBT community (actually my bestest friend is a homosexual) and I'm generally supportive of social advancements towards representation, yet I see absolutely nothing wrong with what katemain is saying.

    You make accusations of being "close to showing one's true colors", you are being intolerant and discriminatory.

    Fighting fire with ice only leads to the antagonization of everyone, never to acceptance.

    And I'm sorry if my saying this rubs you the wrong way.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989481#Comment_2989481

    oh my god you actually made my eyes water with this thank you

    in case you hadn't noticed already, birbs are my weakness. Which is also why I am absolutely adoring this new charm.

    then i assume you know baby owls sleep on their front because their heads are heavy for their tiny legs to hold them up?

    image.png

    (and yes, you can pet them)

    image.png


  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989487#Comment_2989487

    then i assume you know baby owls sleep on their front because their heads are heavy for their tiny legs to hold them up?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/O5OAN9UQDC98/image.png

    (and yes, you can pet them)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BU5A9UVXUH1B/image.png

    oh my-

    oh my god

    I-

    I can't


    there was a stream a few weeks ago of a nest box containing a blue tit nest

    image.png

    and lemme tell you it was not good for my uni work

  • @Chaos999 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989420#Comment_2989420

    I'm just gonna leave this here, but remember that people with tunnelvisioned, backwards perspectives and opinions are still people and deserve the same tolerance than those more akin to our own opinions.

    While I'm a fairly conventional straight male, I don't have a problem with the LGBT community (actually my bestest friend is a homosexual) and I'm generally supportive of social advancements towards representation, yet I see absolutely nothing wrong with what katemain is saying.

    You make accusations of being "close to showing one's true colors", you are being intolerant and discriminatory.

    Fighting fire with ice only leads to the antagonization of everyone, never to acceptance.

    And I'm sorry if my saying this rubs you the wrong way.

    I'm just gonna leave this here, but remember that people with tunnelvisioned, backwards perspectives and opinions are still people and deserve the same tolerance than those more akin to our own opinions.

    The problem with tolerance. Why should we be tolerant to someone who is actively intolerant of ourselves? We shouldn't, is the reason, and through comments on both these Forums and their Twitter account it's very plain to see they are intolerant.

    While I'm a fairly conventional straight male, I don't have a problem with the LGBT community (actually my bestest friend is a homosexual) and I'm generally supportive of social advancements towards representation, yet I see absolutely nothing wrong with what katemain is saying.

    So, you don't see a problem with someone saying "I'm glad this [pride related] charm is optional" because 'I see the pride charms used every game, and I would like the option to toggle charms all off because I don't want to see them', to the point where they admitted to using the Forums to complain instead of playing games with them in because they don't want to see them?

    If you genuinely see no problems with that, then I cannot help you.

    You make accusations of being "close to showing one's true colors", you are being intolerant and discriminatory.

    And agian I ask, why should I be tolerant with someone I have tried to educate, but they do not want to learn, and have continued to be intolerant over LGBT+ identities? I shouldn't, is the answer- I have tried before, as have several others, to help them understand the importance of LGBT+ representation in media and they have continued to spout bigoted nonsence.

    Fighting fire with ice only leads to the antagonization of everyone, never to acceptance.

    And you know what, good. Because I'd rather never be accepted than live in a world where I have to voluntarily accept someone for hating my identity, who I am, and who I love. I would much rather never be accepted within mainstream society than have to accept others who acitvely seek to harm me and people like me through their passive day-to-day actions, which they don't believe have a harmful effect, but absolutely can.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989467#Comment_2989467

    I've always said I recognize the diversity within DBD's community. That we all don't think alike, live alike, believe alike, etc. My suggestion was to offer a way for there to be less division that doesn't involve people potentially leaving the game over something not everyone agrees with.

    If a Pride charm is what tips you over the line, just leave the game. You are free to find another game without "disgusting" LGBT+ people ruining your precious little bubble. "Person of faith", more like person of hate.

  • You really should consider it. There's a saying I know - Stay quiet. You'll look smarter.

  • @scenekiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989456#Comment_2989456

    I wouldn't call it fair at all.

    If I follow your statement of being a person of faith for a moment, these charms are not taking away your right to believe in that faith. They are not impeding you from playing the game in any way. They are certainly not forcing you to change anything.

    Now, take it from another perspective: a racist person asks "why can't I have the option to hide all Claudettes/Adams/Zarinas/Haddies/etc?" Do you see how this is a slippery slope?

    DBD isn't forcing you to change anything about yourself or your beliefs. But you can't hide away the existence of others who have done nothing to you.

    But I also don't see having the option to disable charms, whether selectively or just all charms altogether, as taking away anything from those that want to use them. By all means use them if that is what you want to do. I don't think its an unfair opinion to say that pride charms caused division in the community.

    Sigh... anyway. I'd rather continue this in a thread more revolved around the topic than here. I've wanted to talk about this, but I don't think this is the thread to do it.

  • @Chaos999 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989420#Comment_2989420

    I'm just gonna leave this here, but remember that people with tunnelvisioned, backwards perspectives and opinions are still people and deserve the same tolerance than those more akin to our own opinions.

    While I'm a fairly conventional straight male, I don't have a problem with the LGBT community (actually my bestest friend is a homosexual) and I'm generally supportive of social advancements towards representation, yet I see absolutely nothing wrong with what katemain is saying.

    You make accusations of being "close to showing one's true colors", you are being intolerant and discriminatory.

    Fighting fire with ice only leads to the antagonization of everyone, never to acceptance.

    And I'm sorry if my saying this rubs you the wrong way.

    You're wrong.

  • @TwilightPrincess said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989473#Comment_2989473

    If a Pride charm is what tips you over the line, just leave the game. You are free to find another game without "disgusting" LGBT+ people ruining your precious little bubble. "Person of faith", more like person of hate.

    Your words not mine. Don't try to quote words as if I said those things.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989483#Comment_2989483

    But I also don't see having the option to disable charms, whether selectively or just all charms altogether, as taking away anything from those that want to use them. By all means use them if that is what you want to do. I don't think its an unfair opinion to say that pride charms caused division in the community.

    Sigh... anyway. I'd rather continue this in a thread more revolved around the topic than here. I've wanted to talk about this, but I don't think this is the thread to do it.

    I've wanted to talk about this, but I don't think this is the thread to do it.


    oh really. did you just get a peer-reviewed study that made you realize that?

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989483#Comment_2989483

    But I also don't see having the option to disable charms, whether selectively or just all charms altogether, as taking away anything from those that want to use them. By all means use them if that is what you want to do. I don't think its an unfair opinion to say that pride charms caused division in the community.

    Sigh... anyway. I'd rather continue this in a thread more revolved around the topic than here. I've wanted to talk about this, but I don't think this is the thread to do it.

    You're objectively right, in that it doesn't take away their right to use them. That's not the topic here. The topic is you choosing a celebratory thread on a new pride charm to ask for this.

    And if you really want to break it down even further based on faith, I don't think you should be playing a game with murders, demons, ghosts, and other things that your faith would deem sinful, blasphemous, or evil.

    A rainbow bird is the least of your worries.

  • I come check back on this thread and find everyone arguing with each other about the rainbow bird.

    Never change, DBD. Well... maybe you can change a little...

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989503#Comment_2989503

    Your words not mine. Don't try to quote words as if I said those things.

    If these are really not the words you mean,maybe it wasn't the correct choice to go in the "Gay Charm Released" thread and go "i wish charms were deleted from my screen".

    Nah,we both know that's the things you would say if you could.

  • @scenekiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989505#Comment_2989505

    You're objectively right, in that it doesn't take away their right to use them. That's not the topic here. The topic is you choosing a celebratory thread on a new pride charm to ask for this.

    And if you really want to break it down even further based on faith, I don't think you should be playing a game with murders, demons, ghosts, and other things that your faith would deem sinful, blasphemous, or evil.

    A rainbow bird is the least of your worries.

    Horror is thrilling, even for people like me.

  • It's not about thrill though, according to your own logic in asking for pride charms to be hidden.

    You don't want to see things that go against your faith. Based on that alone, you should probably be uninstalling DBD entirely.

  • @GiveMeTheBox said:

    I come check back on this thread and find everyone arguing with each other about the rainbow bird.

    Never change, DBD. Well... maybe you can change a little...

    hey! we had cute birds too

    image.png


  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989503#Comment_2989503

    Your words not mine. Don't try to quote words as if I said those things.

    Why would I need to quote you when I can clearly see that is what you meant? Your hatred is obvious and honestly I'm still kinda baffled how you keep going against LGBT+ community.

    Thankfully where I live people of faith aren't hate filled bigots...

  • @TwilightPrincess said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989510#Comment_2989510

    Why would I need to quote you when I can clearly see that is what you meant? Your hatred is obvious and honestly I'm still kinda baffled how you keep going against LGBT+ community.

    Thankfully where I live people of faith aren't hate filled bigots...

    I never asked or suggested anything that is for representation be removed from the game for you. If I hated you, I would've said otherwise. I only ever advocate for peace between all while acknowledging our vast and diverse differences.

  • Love these thread and (almost) everyone’s comments 🌈


    34BABC4C-6B31-4E49-8646-F7C2EFC56E29.jpeg

    Have a baby flamingo as another colorful birb

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989531#Comment_2989531

    I never asked or suggested anything that is for representation be removed from the game for you. If I hated you, I would've said otherwise. I only ever advocate for peace between all while acknowledging our vast and diverse differences.

    funny way to advocate for peace and inclusion while requesting you stop seeing as many gay charms around the place and complaining you see them so often

  • You could develop your own asymmetrical horror game that adheres to your personal religious values. Like four foetuses have to escape a planned parenthood employee or something.

  • @Mooks said:

    Love these thread and (almost) everyone’s comments 🌈

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VCX5PY6H65XH/34babc4c-6b31-4e49-8646-f7c2efc56e29.jpeg

    Have a baby flamingo as another colorful birb

    he feet too big for he goddamn he

    @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989520#Comment_2989520

    You could develop your own asymmetrical horror game that adheres to your personal religious values. Like four foetuses have to escape a planned parenthood employee or something.

    excuse me??

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989531#Comment_2989531

    I never asked or suggested anything that is for representation be removed from the game for you. If I hated you, I would've said otherwise. I only ever advocate for peace between all while acknowledging our vast and diverse differences.

    No you wouldn't because you would get banned.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989520#Comment_2989520

    You could develop your own asymmetrical horror game that adheres to your personal religious values. Like four foetuses have to escape a planned parenthood employee or something.

    oh my ######### god ??

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989520#Comment_2989520

    You could develop your own asymmetrical horror game that adheres to your personal religious values. Like four foetuses have to escape a planned parenthood employee or something.

    slay

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989531#Comment_2989531

    I never asked or suggested anything that is for representation be removed from the game for you. If I hated you, I would've said otherwise. I only ever advocate for peace between all while acknowledging our vast and diverse differences.

    You constantly contradict yourself. It's like talking to a toddler that was caught lying. My IQ went below room temperature (Celsius) by just talking to you.

  • @TwilightPrincess said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989532#Comment_2989532

    You constantly contradict yourself. It's like talking to a toddler that was caught lying. My IQ went below room temperature (Celsius) by just talking to you.

    They're just being contrarian but don't have the nuance/technique to keep it up.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989490#Comment_2989490

    I'm just gonna leave this here, but remember that people with tunnelvisioned, backwards perspectives and opinions are still people and deserve the same tolerance than those more akin to our own opinions.

    The problem with tolerance. Why should we be tolerant to someone who is actively intolerant of ourselves? We shouldn't, is the reason, and through comments on both these Forums and their Twitter account it's very plain to see they are intolerant.

    While I'm a fairly conventional straight male, I don't have a problem with the LGBT community (actually my bestest friend is a homosexual) and I'm generally supportive of social advancements towards representation, yet I see absolutely nothing wrong with what katemain is saying.

    So, you don't see a problem with someone saying "I'm glad this [pride related] charm is optional" because "-'I see the pride charms used every game, and I would like the option to toggle charms all off because I don't want to see them', to the point where they admitted to using the Forums to complain instead of playing games with them in because they don't want to see them?

    If you genuinely see no problems with that, then I cannot help you.

    You make accusations of being "close to showing one's true colors", you are being intolerant and discriminatory.

    And agian I ask, why should I be tolerant with someone I have tried to educate, but they do not want to learn, and have continued to be intolerant over LGBT+ identities? I shouldn't, is the answer- I have tried before, as have several others, to help them understand the importance of LGBT+ representation in media and they have continued to spout bigoted nonsence.

    Fighting fire with ice only leads to the antagonization of everyone, never to acceptance.

    And you know what, good. Because I'd rather never be accepted than live in a world where I have to voluntarily accept someone for hating my identity, who I am, and who I love. I would much rather never be accepted within mainstream society than have to accept others who acitvely seek to harm me and people like me through their passive day-to-day actions, which they don't believe have a harmful effect, but absolutely can.

    I thank you for your reasoned and well written answer. I can see from the outset that we are most likely not going to agree, which is OK, but I will try to correlate my viewpoint.

    To answer your first comment, why should we tolerate those who are not tolerant towards ourselves?

    My opinion on this is, because we can. The failure of others does not make it alright for us to fail in the same way. Perhaps I'm naive, but I try to tolerate and respect others so long as their lack of theirs is not expressed as aggression towards me or my beloved ones.

    Indulging on an eye for an eye degrades us as persons.

    As for your second inquiry, there is a slight difference between not seeing a problem and not having a problem. There is obviously a problem with katemain opinion, as it clearly reflects intolerance and a backwards perspective, however I don't have a problem with that, even though I don't agree with them, the reason for this is because, above all, they expressed their opinion in a non confrontational, fairly respectful way (albeit certainly in the wrong post). Because of this I think it's wrong to attack them and ostracize them. It's unwarranted and hateful and it's not OK, in my humble opinion.

    Again I thank you for the time your spent on your answer and hopefully I conveyed my own opinion.

    Though, as I expressed earlier, I don't think we will agree on any of this, since your last paragraph is quite opposite to my beliefs.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989402#Comment_2989402

    What does my suggestion of optional charm visibility take from you or anyone? That is the whole point of optional. I have no option to not see pride charms in nearly every match I play. The only option I have is to not play the game and I don't want to do that because I love this game. People of faith play this game, as well as many diverse walks of life. I think the option to disable charm visibility would be inclusive for those who don't want to see them and it takes nothing away from you.

    being a person of faith doesn’t automatically make you anti-LGBTQ+ or anti-inclusion/representation. Actually contrary to that, especially for Christians there is that whole ‚Love thy neighbor‘. Plus the Entity being a creature with god-like powers and the whole killing and torturing might be something that actual people of faith would have a bigger problem with - and if they can overlook all that then they can also accept fictional LGBTQ+ characters in that same medium. As well as some rainbow themed charms.

  • @TwilightPrincess said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989532#Comment_2989532

    You constantly contradict yourself. It's like talking to a toddler that was caught lying. My IQ went below room temperature (Celsius) by just talking to you.

    I've been talking about this for a long time on the forums. I know its not a popular opinion but its one I do feel strongly about in that DBD and gaming in general is filled with people from all walks of life and something like a pride charm, while possibly being a good thing for the lgbt community, can be divisive for others. Whatever the reasons may be, be them right or wrong in the eyes of the individual, the fact remains divisions are caused when things like this enter gaming. That is why I think its always good to talk about this so that one day we can hopefully find a peaceful solution to all of this.

  • An opinion is not a factual statement, thus can neither be right or wrong, we can disagree, though.

    I'm just being pedantic, of course, don't take it to heart.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989547#Comment_2989547

    I've been talking about this for a long time on the forums. I know its not a popular opinion but its one I do feel strongly about in that DBD and gaming in general is filled with people from all walks of life and something like a pride charm, while possibly being a good thing for the lgbt community, can be divisive for others. Whatever the reasons may be, be them right or wrong in the eyes of the individual, the fact remains divisions are caused when things like this enter gaming. That is why I think its always good to talk about this so that one day we can hopefully find a peaceful solution to all of this.

    The peaceful solution is that they all leave and suddenly we don't have to deal with bigots like yourself anymore.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989547#Comment_2989547

    I've been talking about this for a long time on the forums. I know its not a popular opinion but its one I do feel strongly about in that DBD and gaming in general is filled with people from all walks of life and something like a pride charm, while possibly being a good thing for the lgbt community, can be divisive for others. Whatever the reasons may be, be them right or wrong in the eyes of the individual, the fact remains divisions are caused when things like this enter gaming. That is why I think its always good to talk about this so that one day we can hopefully find a peaceful solution to all of this.

    Peaceful solution is for the world to finally accept us as people who are not worse or better than anyone else. A world where Pride month isn't anymore needed and we all could just be ourselves everywhere.

    Pretty simple, right?

  • Very surprised the thread hasn't been closed yet.

    LIVE Great Tit Nest Cam "Apple & Pie" Pt. II 2022 - Recke, Germany - YouTube

    Here's a 24h stream of an up-and-coming second lay of great tits. You can find a video of the blue tit chicks I mentioned fledging on the same channel.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Very surprised the thread hasn't been closed yet.

    LIVE Great Tit Nest Cam "Apple & Pie" Pt. II 2022 - Recke, Germany - YouTube

    Here's a 24h stream of an up-and-coming second lay of great tits. You can find a video the blue tit chicks I mentioned before fledging on the same channel.

    Great tit-

    EjgkzcFWkAM7eyt.jpeg

    Oh you mean the bird. Got it.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989572#Comment_2989572

    The peaceful solution is that they all leave and suddenly we don't have to deal with bigots like yourself anymore.

    I'm not a bigot and that is not a solution. That is more division and exclusion.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989578#Comment_2989578

    I'm not a bigot and that is not a solution. That is more division and exclusion.

    I mean, yes you are, and yes it is. You can't tell me there'd be a problem of pro-inclusion and anti-inclusion if all the anti-inclusion people just left lmfao.

    Also I like how you respond to this one comment and none of my others. Probably because you can't, considering the web of lies has finally tightened too much and you've taken one step too far.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989490#Comment_2989490

    "I'm a fairly conventional straight male" stopped reading there.

    Because.... It's wrong being so?

    Just curious.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2989593#Comment_2989593

    I mean, yes you are, and yes it is. You can't tell me there'd be a problem of pro-inclusion and anti-inclusion if all the anti-inclusion people just left lmfao.

    Also I like how you respond to this one comment and none of my others. Probably because you can't, considering the web of lies has finally tightened too much and you've taken one step too far.

    Also I like how you respond to this one comment and none of my others.

    that’s actually something i noticed in all these discussions with them. I usually try to comment on all points they made but they are very selective.

    also still hasnt grasped the concept of the paradox of tolerance. It’s such a simple concept…

  • I think it's because a straight man will never truly understand the struggles of a queer man, no matter how empathetic they can be, and so them speaking to an LGBT+ person on why it's actually okay to accept people who hate their existence (and using the gay friend line didn't help you there, I am very sorry to say) just doesn't come across as great. I genuinely don't mean disrespect in this comment, I'm just trying to explain

1 2 3 4 … 6