Apparently picking up an item in front of the killers face is considered tbagging

I don’t normally make rage post about killers usually it’s my teammates (and don’t get me wrong they were not good here either) but this one rubbed me the wrong way. I normally do message the killer and give them a “ggs you were very good” even when I lose and they seem like they appreciate it. They normally respond with, “ggs I hope you have better luck in your next games” and the conversation goes well. I’m playing on my sisters account to get her into iridescent. I’m in a game vs an Oni and he camped, tunneled and hit me on the hook. His excuse was that I tbagged him, even tho I didn’t do anything wrong (idk maybe you disagree).

https://youtu.be/9xt6SPehejw

I asked the Oni afterwards why he did that.

EC50E046-A12F-4E5D-82E6-CA1621A19DD7.jpeg 2A44E8EF-BCE8-4939-9005-E45DFF481685.jpeg D4C9215C-7968-4DB3-A30E-FD38A1B2AA46.jpeg
  1. how do you even know your going up against iri 1s
  2. this wasn’t a swf, I was by myself and the Elodie was by herself I checked postgame. Just sucks when games are like that. Losing a pip when I don’t really get a chance. If I did tbag or flashlight click then yes I deserved it but I don’t do any of that stuff. Also I didn’t know that franklins didn’t have a cooldown that’s on me

Comments

  • Some people just get mad at the video game and take it out in the wrong ways.

  • "Look man I was just picking up an item."

    "REE THIS IS WHY I NEED TO ######### TUNNEL REE CAMP REE CRY HARDER-"


    Like I agree, sometime tunnelling is necessary unless its me but holy god that kid needs jesus.

  • Some people just don't like lose and everything is toxic when they lose.

  • "hook blocking and saboing and totem rushing"

    1) I'd rather have this than them on gens. At least I can slug.

    2) What the ######### is totem rushing

  • You use Dead Hard and medkit. Well deserved imo 👏

  • Totem rushing? Dude probably just wants survivors to start match on hook, anything less is toxic. 😂

  • LOL, Im gonna accuse survs of "totem rushing" in chat tonight to troll them LOL

  • @DanielB said:

    You use Dead Hard and medkit. Well deserved imo 👏

    So dead hard and a med kit is toxic now? Also I’m sorry that these were the only perks my sister had on her account

  • @DanielB said:

    You use Dead Hard and medkit. Well deserved imo 👏

    If you are saying this seriously you need help my friend. Play different games for get better.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    LOL, Im gonna accuse survs of "totem rushing" in chat tonight to troll them LOL

    Send screen shots lmao

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    "hook blocking and saboing and totem rushing"

    1) I'd rather have this than them on gens. At least I can slug.

    2) What the ######### is totem rushing

    I have never heard of that term. Never thought that was “toxic” too. Everything in this game is “toxic”

  • @AetherBytes said:

    "Look man I was just picking up an item."

    "REE THIS IS WHY I NEED TO ######### TUNNEL REE CAMP REE CRY HARDER-"

    Like I agree, sometime tunnelling is necessary unless its me but holy god that kid needs jesus.

    Yeah like I don’t get why he was so mad. I get the game can be frustrating but taking it on other people is pretty pathetic

  • "Learn to loop or equip DS!!!!!"

    Killer mains when survivors hit them with DS: Omg DS is so busted. God survivors always running the same meta perks!!!

    Lol, let killer players be killer players. When killers act that psychotic I just take comfort in knowing their MMR is going up and eventually they'll get even sweatier gamers to complain about. Karma just works like that ig.

  • @RisingTron said:

    "Learn to loop or equip DS!!!!!"

    Killer mains when survivors hit them with DS: Omg DS is so busted. God survivors always running the same meta perks!!!

    Lol, let killer players be killer players. When killers act that psychotic I just take comfort in knowing their MMR is going up and eventually they'll get even sweatier gamers to complain about. Karma just works like that ig.

    I was thinking about that. How players say they want more variety but then go and tell those players to run mega perks. Makes no sense to me. Also he lost 3 gens when he started to chase me off the hook in a map I don’t really know yet. And I just robbed by a table Lmao. But you can tell this team was bad he was camping and they could have left but they decided to stay and he got one. That one teammate put up 6k points. Horrible matchmaking

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2943973#Comment_2943973

    I was thinking about that. How players say they want more variety but then go and tell those players to run mega perks. Makes no sense to me. Also he lost 3 gens when he started to chase me off the hook in a map I don’t really know yet. And I just robbed by a table Lmao. But you can tell this team was bad he was camping and they could have left but they decided to stay and he got one. That one teammate put up 6k points. Horrible matchmaking

    Yeah they always say that survivors need to run other perks so that they can have more variety. But then whenever I try to run different perks I end up getting tunneled or camped. Then I gotta put the meta stuff right back on lmao. The meta is meta for a reason ig.

  • OMG how come you didn't Dead Hard for distance after you unhooked, like everyone on here proclaims you can? 🤣

    Yikes at him thinking you were t-bagging, at this point they are seeing things even though they aren't happening at all. I love the last part when he knows you got him, he proceeds to completely go on a different rant. lol

    Also, this right here:

    Untitled Image

    is exactly WHY DS and BT will always remain meta. So the next time killers complain about why survivors bring those perks all the time, there is the answer.

  • The only thing I agree with them is that you shouldn't message people at all.

    Even if you have something nice to say it's not worth the risk expecting a polite response.


    I disabled my messages on killer account and on my surv one I rarely respond to people.

  • @Shaped said:

    The only thing I agree with them is that you shouldn't message people at all.

    Even if you have something nice to say it's not worth the risk expecting a polite response.

    I disabled my messages on killer account and on my surv one I rarely respond to people.

    That’s fair. I disabled my messages to only friends lmao. Still he was super pissed

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2944034#Comment_2944034

    That’s fair. I disabled my messages to only friends lmao. Still he was super pissed

    I mean the guy is not even worth debating. He still thinks "ranks" are meaningful.

    There is nothing you can learn from him and he is definitely not a nice person on top of everything since he bm's people for zero reason.

    He is no different than people who bm him. Big hypocrite.

  • i once made a killer upset because i picked up a glyph in front of them. Usually they just smack away because they dont care or let me pick it up if they're nice but this one got legimitly mad and said i bm'd them , its the only chase i got into with them the whole game so there was no other occasion where it could have been something else.

  • You literally just picked up an item. The guy just tryna to get you riled up like himself. I guess I'm toxic for picking up a survivor. It look like I'm teabagging them. Don't forget to report him for swearing at you.

  • @Yatol said:

    i once made a killer upset because i picked up a glyph in front of them. Usually they just smack away because they dont care or let me pick it up if they're nice but this one got legimitly mad and said i bm'd them , its the only chase i got into with them the whole game so there was no other occasion where it could have been something else.

    unlucky next people will find opening a chest or a teammate cleansing a totem toxic

  • "I play 1000 games of surv everyone is tbagging and looping and swf..." Somebody reaaaally should take a break from this game

  • @katoptris said:

    You literally just picked up an item. The guy just tryna to get you riled up like himself. I guess I'm toxic for picking up a survivor. It look like I'm teabagging them. Don't forget to report him for swearing at you.

    I should report him. But there’s no way there’s someone that delusional. This game really brings out the worst In people lmao

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2944021#Comment_2944021

    This is what I don’t understand I see certain people here openly say the tunnel out survivors who don’t have meta perks but at the same time complain how survivors are always using the same meta perks.

    I don’t get that either. “Stop running meta perks. I’m gonna tunnel this person out because they don’t have ds”. Lmao

  • @Triplehoo said:

    "I play 1000 games of surv everyone is tbagging and looping and swf..." Somebody reaaaally should take a break from this game

    I agree lmao. Maybe I should too honestly

  • He was angry because he missed 3 hits in the house before downing you, the tbag is an excuse.

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    I don’t normally make rage post about killers usually it’s my teammates (and don’t get me wrong they were not good here either) but this one rubbed me the wrong way. I normally do message the killer and give them a “ggs you were very good” even when I lose and they seem like they appreciate it. They normally respond with, “ggs I hope you have better luck in your next games” and the conversation goes well. I’m playing on my sisters account to get her into iridescent. I’m in a game vs an Oni and he camped, tunneled and hit me on the hook. His excuse was that I tbagged him, even tho I didn’t do anything wrong (idk maybe you disagree).

    https://youtu.be/9xt6SPehejw

    I asked the Oni afterwards why he did that.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Y4LMEKIG01OH/ec50e046-a12f-4e5d-82e6-ca1621a19dd7.jpeg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JTOBZTF1QWQP/2a44e8ef-bce8-4939-9005-e45dff481685.jpeg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3G4YG2ZY6FKY/d4c9215c-7968-4db3-a30e-fd38a1b2aa46.jpeg

    1. how do you even know your going up against iri 1s
    2. this wasn’t a swf, I was by myself and the Elodie was by herself I checked postgame. Just sucks when games are like that. Losing a pip when I don’t really get a chance. If I did tbag or flashlight click then yes I deserved it but I don’t do any of that stuff. Also I didn’t know that franklins didn’t have a cooldown that’s on me

    Some killers just tunnel they think it's fair. I don't think it's even good tactics to win the game like that oni got only one kill and all gens got done and rest escaped. Agains't good sfw he would gotten 0K as they would saved you from the hook.

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2944085#Comment_2944085

    I should report him. But there’s no way there’s someone that delusional. This game really brings out the worst In people lmao

    Trust me I seen literally every complaints on this game.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/322723/apparently-picking-up-an-item-in-front-of-the-killers-face-is-considered-tbagging

    Some killers just tunnel they think it's fair. I don't think it's even good tactics to win the game like that oni got only one kill and all gens got done and rest escaped. Agains't good sfw he would gotten 0K as they would saved you from the hook.

    Yeah with my swf and normal perks (I don’t use dead hard on my survivors) he would have gotten obliterated

    edit: cool name btw. Your a deathstroke fan?

  • @katoptris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2944114#Comment_2944114

    Trust me I seen literally every complaints on this game.

    I believe you

  • @IamFran said:

    He was angry because he missed 3 hits in the house before downing you, the tbag is an excuse.

    I’m not sure how it’s even possible to miss hits that close. Also if it wasn’t for that table I would have been out with that window😢

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    OMG how come you didn't Dead Hard for distance after you unhooked, like everyone on here proclaims you can? 🤣

    Yikes at him thinking you were t-bagging, at this point they are seeing things even though they aren't happening at all. I love the last part when he knows you got him, he proceeds to completely go on a different rant. lol

    Also, this right here:

    https://i.gyazo.com/6bd8e20a12cbdcbf6b4903b62a3b2aaf.png

    is exactly WHY DS and BT will always remain meta. So the next time killers complain about why survivors bring those perks all the time, there is the answer.

    And people still complain about ds too

  • You shouldn’t have let this one get to you- it’s obvious he’s frustrated with the game and his previous matches (even the ones on previous days). He completely disregarded what you said and didn’t care. Like a bigot, he considers ALL survivors to have a negative stereotype. Let this one go. Btw, don’t message campers & tunnelers- they enjoy that. Just block them if they’re on your platform.

  • And they always will. I am willing to bet that that same guy will complain about seeing it too often even though he just recommended it to you.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2944174#Comment_2944174

    And they always will. I am willing to bet that that same guy will complain about seeing it too often even though he just recommended it to you.

    “You don’t like getting tunneled, bring ds.”

    ”omg why are you bringing ds”

    very hypocritical lmao. There a lot of that on both sides it’s pathetic

  • @KerJuice said:

    You shouldn’t have let this one get to you- it’s obvious he’s frustrated with the game and his previous matches (even the ones on previous days). He completely disregarded what you said and didn’t care. Like a bigot, he considers ALL survivors to have a negative stereotype. Let this one go. Btw, don’t message campers & tunnelers- they enjoy that. Just block them if they’re on your platform.

    Your 100% right. I got to be better.

  • Its the same ######### you see from every entitled, salty, childish, tantrum throwing bad player on here. Doesn't matter what "side" you are on they are all the same.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    "hook blocking and saboing and totem rushing"

    1) I'd rather have this than them on gens. At least I can slug.

    2) What the ######### is totem rushing

    Lol that was my question Totem rushing is a new one for me.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2943853#Comment_2943853

    Lol that was my question Totem rushing is a new one for me.

    in my 5 years of being in this hellsacape ive never once seen "totem rushing" mentioned

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2944243#Comment_2944243

    in my 5 years of being in this hellsacape ive never once seen "totem rushing" mentioned

    Makes me wish I played on steam. My new name would be Hex: Totem Rush.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2944245#Comment_2944245

    Makes me wish I played on steam. My new name would be Hex: Totem Rush.

    i got you covered

    image.png


  • why rant on small things like this? sometime you will match with ######### players but I don't see the reason to rant on every one of them.

    Forum will be flooded by all those toxicity.

  • Totem rushing...I will remember that one

  • Honestly, I can see where he is coming from. Picking up an item after getting hit with Franklin's is more BM than teabagging, in my opinion. Personally, I do not care, as they give me a free down and show me they are SUPER desperate to keep their item, which helps me exploit them. But I could see why it would annoy someone else.


    And clearly, as he said, he is tired of getting messages from salty survivors. I can empathize with that. It is just every time with them. Over and over and over and over and over again with the tears. Like I get YOU usually send positive messages, but you didn't this time and he is usually getting negative messages. The man clearly just wants to play the game in peace, he knows he is not the best at it and you gave him an excuse to tunnel you.


    I also saw you said you wanted to report him. For what? No offense intended, but you are kind of a 1 to 1 survivor that lowkey deserves the message you provoked. He wasn't even particularly rude.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Honestly, I can see where he is coming from. Picking up an item after getting hit with Franklin's is more BM than teabagging, in my opinion. Personally, I do not care, as they give me a free down and show me they are SUPER desperate to keep their item, which helps me exploit them. But I could see why it would annoy someone else.

    And clearly, as he said, he is tired of getting messages from salty survivors. I can empathize with that. It is just every time with them. Over and over and over and over and over again with the tears. Like I get YOU usually send positive messages, but you didn't this time and he is usually getting negative messages. The man clearly just wants to play the game in peace, he knows he is not the best at it and you gave him an excuse to tunnel you.

    I also saw you said you wanted to report him. For what? No offense intended, but you are kind of a 1 to 1 survivor that lowkey deserves the message you provoked. He wasn't even particularly rude.

    Picking up an item is worse than tbagging?

  • I do not care about either, myself. I am just saying, if instead of creating distance, a survivor decided to double back to grab the item I just knocked out of their hand, with a perk I purposely brought so that the item would stay on the ground, it is a little BM.


    The message sent is, "I believe I can keep my item, invalidate your perk, AND get away with it." But for obvious reasons, they rarely do, in my experience. If I were, hypothetically offended by it, I might camp and tunnel them, smack them on hook, give 'em a little nod. Why not?


    If I am being perfectly honest, I do tunnel them, not necessarily because I want to, but because I get a secondary objective to make sure their item stays on the ground and they are persistent, mang. You leave them for one second, and it's gone! Genuinely impressive stuff. So you need to stay on them... To get Franklin's value, of course.

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2944146#Comment_2944146

    Yeah with my swf and normal perks (I don’t use dead hard on my survivors) he would have gotten obliterated

    edit: cool name btw. Your a deathstroke fan?

    Kind of he was my favourite character on tv show Arrow.

  • Lol. Sensitive people

‹ 1 2