Apparently picking up an item in front of the killers face is considered tbagging

I don’t normally make rage post about killers usually it’s my teammates (and don’t get me wrong they were not good here either) but this one rubbed me the wrong way. I normally do message the killer and give them a “ggs you were very good” even when I lose and they seem like they appreciate it. They normally respond with, “ggs I hope you have better luck in your next games” and the conversation goes well. I’m playing on my sisters account to get her into iridescent. I’m in a game vs an Oni and he camped, tunneled and hit me on the hook. His excuse was that I tbagged him, even tho I didn’t do anything wrong (idk maybe you disagree).

https://youtu.be/9xt6SPehejw

I asked the Oni afterwards why he did that.

EC50E046-A12F-4E5D-82E6-CA1621A19DD7.jpeg 2A44E8EF-BCE8-4939-9005-E45DFF481685.jpeg D4C9215C-7968-4DB3-A30E-FD38A1B2AA46.jpeg
  1. how do you even know your going up against iri 1s
  2. this wasn’t a swf, I was by myself and the Elodie was by herself I checked postgame. Just sucks when games are like that. Losing a pip when I don’t really get a chance. If I did tbag or flashlight click then yes I deserved it but I don’t do any of that stuff. Also I didn’t know that franklins didn’t have a cooldown that’s on me

Comments

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2944162#Comment_2944162

    Kind of he was my favourite character on tv show Arrow.

    He was done very well on that show. I only watched the first two seasons tho. I mainly know deathstroke from the teen titans show from 2003. He was bada** there

  • I had a rare chance to play a few matches today and out of 8 matches, 6 Huntresses, 5 of which camped and tunneled. One facecamping Bubba. One normal Artist.

    Rarely did I get competent team mates (Thx for the MMR BHVR! Is it still on?). In your clip when you were being facecamped, what the hell were your team mates doing?? That's what I've been seeing more in my matches as well (I play Solo Q). You have survivors just standing there in the distance, shook- not doing anything but staring in the direction of the hook. In end game stats it seems there are 2 experienced survivors who get like, 17-20k BPS and 2 survivors who get like, 6k. BHVR thinks this is "balance".

    As for his saltiness, there is a narrative out there that he's bought into where Killers simply must camp and tunnel because the game is so unfair to them which is only partially true. SWF isn't that fair. I stopped playing Killer because it's miserable to go against a coordinated team on comms.

    But Solo Q is at a disadvantage most of the time and lies at the bottom of the dung pile tp BHVR.

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    I had a rare chance to play a few matches today and out of 8 matches, 6 Huntresses, 5 of which camped and tunneled. One facecamping Bubba. One normal Artist.

    Rarely did I get competent team mates (Thx for the MMR BHVR! Is it still on?). In your clip when you were being facecamped, what the hell were your team mates doing?? That's what I've been seeing more in my matches as well (I play Solo Q). You have survivors just standing there in the distance, shook- not doing anything but staring in the direction of the hook. In end game stats it seems there are 2 experienced survivors who get like, 17-20k BPS and 2 survivors who get like, 6k. BHVR thinks this is "balance".

    As for his saltiness, there is a narrative out there that he's bought into where Killers simply must camp and tunnel because the game is so unfair to them which is only partially true. SWF isn't that fair. I stopped playing Killer because it's miserable to go against a coordinated team on comms.

    But Solo Q is at a disadvantage most of the time and lies at the bottom of the dung pile tp BHVR.

    Listen I was solo, so idk what my teammates were doing. And one still died somehow. Oni camping me across the map and all 3 are on a gate and someone still dies. Idk what to say. That person put up 6k points.

  • That guy is an idiot

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    That guy is an idiot

    👀👀

  • And what is totem rushing?

  • I'm a tad petty sometimes so I probably would have reported the message since swearing is a big no no on PSN but at the same time he could have just been having a bad day. I've had people go off on me and then the next day apologize saying it just all built up and they had to let it out. I try to keep that in mind as well since some people are just trying to vent off frustration, even if they're doing it in an inappropriate way.

    I feel like most of us have been there.

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2944385#Comment_2944385

    Listen I was solo, so idk what my teammates were doing. And one still died somehow. Oni camping me across the map and all 3 are on a gate and someone still dies. Idk what to say. That person put up 6k points.

    I know! That's what's hilarious and I can empathize.

    They literally stood on one side of the map, staring in your direction. I just can't imagine how one managed to die LOL

  • Tbf you shouldn't have DMed them. He made a false assumption yeah, but I wouldn't have even bothered and just moved on. If they DM first then I'd set them straight.

    Like the other day I had this survivor DM me accusing me of tunneling after they farmed their teammate off hook and I went after them (the farmer). Like...???

  • Some people just have a chip on their shoulder, and carry it from game to game. There's a lot of BS to deal with out there, particularly as killer, but I really try to compartmentalize my annoyance with people to a case by case system.

  • What did you think would happen when you get salty and message someone "Dude whats your problem?"?

  • @shalo said:

    What did you think would happen when you get salty and message someone "Dude whats your problem?"?

    So it's their fault the killer has issues?

  • 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️If he was camping tunneling and hitting me in the hook then he clearly did have a problem with me lmao

1 2 ›