The Legion: Disappointment.
Absolutely Pathetic. I just can't believe that after the Clown and Spirit, the devs would "grace" us with a Killer worse then ######### Freddy. The power is absolutely pathetic and useless. It does nothing to help in a chase and does worse then the Pig's traps at slowing the game. I wish the Devs would learn that giving Survivors a million ways to counter a ability is not the appropriate way to make the game "fun" for both sides. This has been nothing but a ######### disappointment. How the hell do you mess up such a concept so ######### badly?
Comments
She was weak during the PTB and after release. She wasn't even in her intended state until some time after release.
Has anyone tried with a build that plays to its strengths rather than holding onto the meta for dear life? I'm curious as to how a build based around PWYF and Bamboozle would play out.
I'll give them a try and get back to you.
The spirit was weak on initial reveal. She received 3 waves of buffs due to all the feedback. Don't act like the forum feedback isn't useful
It's not that bad
It's just the PTB, damn. Everything might change.
The problem is that his power isn't used to down survivors. Hitting players with the power is very easy. The problem is vs good loopers you are just a powerless 110% killer chasing a wounded survivor.
Im sure it will be tweaked. Maybe stun time reduced post frenzy could help.
Thanatopia is finally usefull atleast...
That's not how looping works. Look at a race track and see if you can figure out how looping works.
It seems he has insane snowball potential.
The only problem is that splitting and doing generators alone is a very hard counter. I actually don't know what I can do if people split up.
I will wait for good killers' streams to see his potential better (zubat for example)
I've also played my fair share of PTBs, but you're being very early to say this in my opinion.
I'm not really surprised though, this always happens...
They're sadly the same speed.
His power doesn't help end chases, only extend them since the Deep Wound status is garbage.
-why did you get hyped over this first of all?
-the killer design is super bland...
-why were you spreading the word about this chapter? it's not even a well known slasher or even licensed hahaha!
id argue this killer is not worse than freddy because he doesnt have to wait 4-7 secs just to hit someone ONCE so that already shutdowns your argument .
yes this killers ability is kind of close to amandas dash but if anything amandas should be stealthier and not have that stupid lion roar until after youve landed a hit.
so amandas, slow and stealthy ...legions fast and dangerous.. see? opposites
I think the problem right now is that it's very hard to down survivors with the new killer, unnecessarily hard maybe. Because while in frenzy mode, you will need four hits to down a survivor. So it might be good against looping, but actually downing survivors is a different story. Also, every time you hit someone in frenzy who already has the deep wound status effect, you get thrown out of the frenzy and get quite a long stun, long enough for survivors to gain quite a bit of distance. So then if you hit a survivor two times while in frenzy you'll either activate frenzy again, hit the same enemy, get stunned, wait till you have your frenzy back and then hit the survivor a fourth time during the next frenzy, or you just chase him normally after wounding, however, chasing a survivor with 110% speed without using the killers ability is not very effective.
I think though he'll be very hard to balance. But we also should still wait and see if this killer really needs a buff or not. If yes, it probably won't be easy. The fact that he can pretty much ignore the two defenses survivors have against a killer, vaults and pallets, will make him hard to buff since he could easily be overbuffed.
Funniest thing about that is the DLC isn't even live yet. I'm pretty sure the devs will still tweak the legion as they did with the spirit too.
zubat makes any killer seem decent, Hexy puts her below clown and pig. Playing her on the PTB is frustrating to say the least, it's as bad as playing Pig.
So the game should be balanced around mediocre players? That's not what killer mains think about the depip squad.
Even zubat found him very weak.
When survivors don't heal themselves and ignore it altogether he becomes really weak. He has the potential to be a very good top tier killer but right now, I feel like he is low-mid low tier.
He is fun to play though.
Crying so soon? Just a PTB so they might do some changes on him before the actual release! So, cry for what?
Good one.
I'm a surv main but i have to agree with him. He's so ######### weak. I played with him some matches and the only way to get 4k was not using the power so much and chasing as if i was playing with another killer. Legion really needs a buff when he arrives at the live servers. I enjoyed Spirit a lot, Clown too, even Pig... I didn't enjoyed Legion
Because everyone has mastered everything to know and has obviously used every perk combination let alone mastered the new map right? I mean how long did it take people to amster the Nurse?
and the spirit was absolute crap till she got massive buffs
all he needs is a buff to bleedout
make it go down in chase or make it go down while mending, other than that hes pretty good, run thanataphobia and sloppy butcher and just chain hit people, even if they get mending down itl take a while to heal up and if they dont heal then they cant do gens fast, increase terror radius to make people more scared to heal