The Legion: Disappointment.
Absolutely Pathetic. I just can't believe that after the Clown and Spirit, the devs would "grace" us with a Killer worse then ######### Freddy. The power is absolutely pathetic and useless. It does nothing to help in a chase and does worse then the Pig's traps at slowing the game. I wish the Devs would learn that giving Survivors a million ways to counter a ability is not the appropriate way to make the game "fun" for both sides. This has been nothing but a ######### disappointment. How the hell do you mess up such a concept so ######### badly?
Comments
calm down, take a breather
haha.. plays a couple matches during the PTB and already crying.
Sorry killers... Like the OP said...
It doesn't automated the process of killing. You can't set it and forget it... You actually need to play the game to win.
How about we wait a bit and see how he'll be once people get used to him?
They've been out for what.. 2 hours? and people are already crying both OP and NEW WEAKEST KILLER.
Y'all are wild. Maybe take some time to actually play them/learn how to use the power properly (and how to counter it) before crying out for buffs/nerfs sigh
im afraid imma save my 9k shrads for the very last killer....
Who else was waiting for one of these post?
me and we were right
He's ok at slowing the game down butsucks at downing. Basically a 110 killer with no power but instadown m1 in a chase.
First hit is free then hopefully tag another survivor or two with it. Then you're in a 110 powerless chase with a wounded survivor.
Like clockwork...
new killer is awesome, git gud
Hate to be that guy but Sloppy only works after they healed out of that borrowed time state. Devs confirmed it. Still useful when the survivors are injured though.
he sounds good on paper, when he releases on console when 2.4.0 exits ptb I want to see how good he is, I did so for all dlc killers, I even find Kruger to be fun in his state, if he is bad then I will have fun using him and finding tactics to make him/her better
As for the New Killer, no. That's not how that works. The healing, even with sloppy butcher is so quick that I don't get time to find another target before the bleed out bar is already gone and a gen is popping. It's so weak it's not even funny.
The new killer is good! See? It's entirely survivor-approved, so there's no problem 8-)
History has shown that you shouldnt get hyped, at least after freddy you should have learned that.
I dont expect anything anymore and BVHR doesnt dissapoint me
You know what I'm disappointed by? After two years, people are still judging things prematurely. Really fuels my misanthropy.
I watched some streams already, the killer is destroying really hard. Also, it's more about the fact that just some hours the ptb is live and you already complain. You ever thought about to sleep one night over it and think about your experience before shitting around here? Annoying af
So you've played the PTB for all of two hours and haven't already learned everything there is to know about the Killer? Who could have guessed?!
Well the skill cap of the new killer isnt that high....
I haven't tried them, so I can't agree or disagree, but I do know that two hours is not enough to master any Killer.
So you've played for 12 games, congrats.
Me, I went on the forums today for exactly these kinds of posts lol
wait till you get good with the power before you complain. The spirits OP and everyone complained about her at first
Herman Carter has some words for you:

You need to not let this game get to you. just relax and take a breather. Plus you need more than just a few hours to use the new killer best. Plus you haven't even figured out the best perk build for your style yet I bet. I have an idea in mind for my build on him
yeah, they do this cause they are nice people, they didnt even have to release another chapter they could have just revealed another killer and then did nothing
I have too agree, I can't kill anything with the new killer unless the survivors screw up, might as well just play trapper with no traps and you have the new killer. If they made it too where the deep wound would tick down in a chase he could be good but right now hes just too weak, my suggestion is get him to 40 and then leave him till hes buffed.
Legion is definitely different and is going to take some practice. So far, I'm finding Feral Frenzy to be more of a hindrance than help given DW's quick healing time, having to drop chase to apply it (or opting for 3-hit chases), and it's only helped me locate a handful of nearby survivors. Still working on boosting the perks' tiers before I judge them, but I'm not finding Legion's power very impressive at all. I'm talking Freddy-level useful.