To the devs you need to address toxic bully survivors

1.png


This is too much since today MMR is too difficult for killers I only got matched against 1% elite toxic bullies, I didn't win any matches at all. I'm barely new to this game but I have to go against pro survivors but that's not the problem I'd try to improve myself against such players but too many bullies when they're better than you.

This match for example played against ACE and another toxic Claudette basically the Ace is too fast dodged every hit and abuses every tile I manage to down everyone once but couldn't so he keeps clicking the flash light in my face over and over and over and over he kept spamming it every second and when ever he vaults or dodges something he teabags multiple times and does 360 rotations as a toxic gesture and the Claudette was his friend I had to protect one camp for at least getting 1 kill out of the match then they managed to open the game but instead of leaving they kept searching the map for me and clicked flashlights to my face and tea bagged and abused dead hard I can't remember how many hits were going to down them but they did use dead hard the second I hit anyone of this duo.

What makes it even worst I got flamed and made fun of in post game chat .

They kept taunting and used dead hard on the exit gate to teabag and escape in the last seconds so at least make some restrictions or fixes:

-Code it that flashlights can't be spammed that way tons of times in few seconds .

-I noticed every game that survivors will spam crouching after they open the gate so block the ability to crouch at the exit gates or something or rework the mechanics so it can't be used to bully others

-Fix the mmr so you don't get matched with survivors that played the game 10000 hours more than you did literally ? at least make it mixed 1 pro survivor 2 decent survivor 1 weak survivor .

-I had no pressure even if I injured everyone multiple times they had circle of healing and I got body blocked and hooks were sabotaged so please nerf COH

-Dead Hard is too unfair denies you a down and extends the chase much longer against good players and I can't count how many auto dead hard hacks I've gone against because it's impossible for a player to trigger it too many times that easy .

Comments

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876487#Comment_2876487

    So you claim you are new, but proceed to complain about them being more skilled and "bullying" you, by presenting the perks they used, map offering.... basically things that are a part of the game, that even newer players will still see.

    Just because you are bad at the game doesn't mean the survivor is bullying you nor do you know their MMR. In fact there is no way to pin point other people's MMR.

    It's ok to be New at the game you know?

    @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876527#Comment_2876527

    When did I say you were not new?

    I actually said the opposite.

    You literally did here

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876531#Comment_2876531

    "your reactions make them toxic"

    My apologies for getting upset about being told how much the toxic players wish I would die.

    Holy victim-blaming. L take.

    Well never had situations like that but there must be some reason they got upset right? And report exist for that kind of behavior and should be punished are you blaming me for that or what haha and btw why you care when someone says something like that to you they are nobody to you.

  • @eaebree said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876536#Comment_2876536

    Well never had situations like that but there must be some reason they got upset right? And report exist for that kind of behavior and should be punished are you blaming me for that or what haha and btw why you care when someone says something like that to you they are nobody to you.

    The in-game report system doesn't punish such behaviors even hackers are not getting banned if you report them through game you need a video proof..

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876544#Comment_2876544

    Your jail proves that your comments were against the rules and you're still at it.

    It proves you reported me because i speak facts something i wont do to you even when you say toxic things to me and have naming and shaming in your post for wich i got warning(jail) but you didnt and i hope you wont 🙂

  • Nope, I'm not sure which part makes you think I meant that, because I basically said you were new and as with most games when you are new you aren't going to excel at everything.

    So when I say that you are listing perks/plays the survivors made and call yourself new, I am taking that at face value and with the context where you should be able to understand that because you are new and they played certain perks and at a much higher skill level ( as you claim) does not make them bullies. It just makes you new.

    There is always a learning curve, and I think sometimes people especially on these forums forget that.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876486#Comment_2876486

    And posts like this make me actually want to start tunneling.

    That's fine, t-bagging doesn't bother me when I play killer and tunneling doesn't really bother me unless it's like, 5 gens so please do tunnel more <3

  • @eaebree said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876503#Comment_2876503

    That is not true i played against many squads that "bully" people just have fun your reactions make them toxic in end game chat i had most friendly chats because i'm always chill no matter what they do in game 🙂

    My reaction or actions?

    I play for survivor as friendly killer. I leave hooks immediately, ignore freshly unhooked survivor (even when they run into my face) and slug only those at death hook and only one at the same time.

    Still a pvp game. And I guess i don't have to tell you how low people can go when they now they are anonymous and free of persecution.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876531#Comment_2876531

    My reaction or actions?

    I play for survivor as friendly killer. I leave hooks immediately, ignore freshly unhooked survivor (even when they run into my face) and slug only those at death hook and only one at the same time.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876505#Comment_2876505

    Still a pvp game. And I guess i don't have to tell you how low people can go when they now they are anonymous and free of persecution.

    Ok you dont have to say to me but still why would you care if you do care? Take a photo make a ticket report to behavior if report dont work in game and end of story you are making it like they tell him all of that but his photo says all and there is nothing that bad like you make it

  • I agree that MMR has a long way to go... They shouldn't stop tinkering with MMR

    Also if you let this get to you then be prepared for all 4 Survivors doing it... and getting toxic messages for either letting them all go or Killing 1-2 (3-4) by Camping/ Tunneling

    And for what it's worth Welcome To The Game

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876539#Comment_2876539

    Nope, I'm not sure which part makes you think I meant that, because I basically said you were new and as with most games when you are new you aren't going to excel at everything.

    So when I say that you are listing perks/plays the survivors made and call yourself new, I am taking that at face value and with the context where you should be able to understand that because you are new and they played certain perks and at a much higher skill level ( as you claim) does not make them bullies. It just makes you new.

    There is always a learning curve, and I think sometimes people especially on these forums forget that.

    Only half of my post is about perks what's the real issue is the act of bullying spamming macro flash light Into killer face , teabagging on top of it , body blocking , taunting, toxic post game chat and more.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876334#Comment_2876334

    And for people that are sensitive to strobing lights?

    The game doesn't have an epilepsy warning, to my knowledge.

    2459D0CA-1A61-4F4F-B3EA-2F9E364D6CD4.jpeg

    It does since the Ring chapter, actually.

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    I agree that MMR has a long way to go... They shouldn't stop tinkering with MMR

    Also if you let this get to you then be prepared for all 4 Survivors doing it... and getting toxic messages for either letting them all go or Killing 1-2 (3-4) by Camping/ Tunneling

    And for what it's worth Welcome To The Game

    Everyone is toxic no matter what if 4 escape you're a noob and trash and you will get teabagged and flashlight clicked at exit gates and if you kill everyone you will get toxic post game chat but it's only survivors that do these mostly killers are usually nicer they give hatch and gate to last survivor ect but survivors will claim every opportunity to upset you but look the skill of a 100 hours player is no where near a 5000 hour player it's totally unfair the way that player moves in perfect 360 circles and dodges he predicted every attack and dead hards whenever you land a hit and uses the fact that you can't hit him to bully you at every action you miss .

    You miss one m1 he tbags

    You miss a window hit he tbags and spams flash light

    You pick a survivor he blind you and as you're stuck In animations he comes nearby and tbags

    You miss your ability he clicks and tbags

    You want to hook someone he body blocks the hook

    You want to hit someone he guards them

    You chase someone he sticks to you lime your shadow while he clicks flashlight macro and his friend did the same exact things so what's my chance in winning this when I can't even land a hit? The matchmaking is ridiculous.

  • @eaebree said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876565#Comment_2876565

    Ok you dont have to say to me but still why would you care if you do care? Take a photo make a ticket report to behavior if report dont work in game and end of story you are making it like they tell him all of that but his photo says all and there is nothing that bad like you make it

    Do you know how the survivor behaved during the trial?

    Roughly 20k points on each of the escaped shows me that, while the op may have camped the first, they pretty much outclassed the op and had enough leeway to stall the game and taunt around being obnoxious like i know survivor can be to derive their "fun" out of from my experience.

    Also about the point of caring? Do player in a competitive sport not react to for example getting flipped off by the Opposition and isn't said action not even sanctioned by commits in public sports?

    Why do such rules only apply when i can see my opponent when their actions speak the same language here?

    And about reporting, you should know just as much as me that reporting for in-game taunting and bullying is at most a placebo and leads to nothing.


    Again, just talking this matter down helps no one and remains a real problem. In my mind especially with the upbringing and state of mind of the offenders. Just because it is anonymous and fun for them doesn't justify being an ass.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876574#Comment_2876574

    Do you know how the survivor behaved during the trial?

    Roughly 20k points on each of the escaped shows me that, while the op may have camped the first, they pretty much outclassed the op and had enough leeway to stall the game and taunt around being obnoxious like i know survivor can be to derive their "fun" out of from my experience.

    Also about the point of caring? Do player in a competitive sport not react to for example getting flipped off by the Opposition and isn't said action not even sanctioned by commits in public sports?

    Why do such rules only apply when i can see my opponent when their actions speak the same language here?

    And about reporting, you should know just as much as me that reporting for in-game taunting and bullying is at most a placebo and leads to nothing.

    Again, just talking this matter down helps no one and remains a real problem. In my mind especially with the upbringing and state of mind of the offenders. Just because it is anonymous and run for them doesn't justify being an ass.

    So this is hockey now ha? Competetive? DBD??....

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876574#Comment_2876574

    Do you know how the survivor behaved during the trial?

    Roughly 20k points on each of the escaped shows me that, while the op may have camped the first, they pretty much outclassed the op and had enough leeway to stall the game and taunt around being obnoxious like i know survivor can be to derive their "fun" out of from my experience.

    Also about the point of caring? Do player in a competitive sport not react to for example getting flipped off by the Opposition and isn't said action not even sanctioned by commits in public sports?

    Why do such rules only apply when i can see my opponent when their actions speak the same language here?

    And about reporting, you should know just as much as me that reporting for in-game taunting and bullying is at most a placebo and leads to nothing.

    Again, just talking this matter down helps no one and remains a real problem. In my mind especially with the upbringing and state of mind of the offenders. Just because it is anonymous and run for them doesn't justify being an ass.

    I just cant i got tired of this you know if you tunnel and camp most of the times you will get some salt in chat wich is not big deal just read post all of it from start to end and you will understand i need to go have a nice day 😌

  • @eaebree said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876585#Comment_2876585

    I just cant i got tired of this you know if you tunnel and camp most of the times you will get some salt in chat wich is not big deal just read post all of it from start to end and you will understand i need to go have a nice day 😌

    Ah nice Strawman. I already told you i don't camp and tunnel. Heck i even try to avoid kills.

    But hey your only argument is that tryharding births toxicity and have no argument for when that's not case.

    I love this argument that the word "competitive" always has to mean eSports nowadays. Even a tug-of-war during a school sports festival is a competition and so is two sides of real players working for opposing goals.

    Some becomes competitive as soon as people can get into a competitive mindset. Hell people can even become competitive in Mario party which even has the word party in it's name.

    DBD is not a casual party game as long as the 5th player isn't part of the party side.

    But sure i see you won't change your mind and I won't mine. And hey you should keep a low profile now seeing as you got already jailed over this thread.

  • @eaebree said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876585#Comment_2876585

    I just cant i got tired of this you know if you tunnel and camp most of the times you will get some salt in chat wich is not big deal just read post all of it from start to end and you will understand i need to go have a nice day 😌

    Everyone literally had 20k+ points you need to interact with survivors to get that much like someone said I don't think that's tunneling or camping , op is being blamed for getting 1 kill lol

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876600#Comment_2876600

    Ah nice Strawman. I already told you i don't camp and tunnel. Heck i even try to avoid kills.

    But hey your only argument is that tryharding births toxicity and have no argument for when that's not case.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876596#Comment_2876596

    I love this argument that the word "competitive" always has to mean eSports nowadays. Even a tug-of-war during a school sports festival is a competition and so is two sides of real players working for opposing goals.

    Some becomes competitive as soon as people can get into a competitive mindset. Hell people can even become competitive in Mario party which even has the word party in it's name.

    DBD is not a casual party game as long as the 5th player isn't part of the party side.

    But sure i see you won't change your mind and I won't mine. And hey you should keep a low profile now seeing as you got already jailed over this thread.

    I will not keep low profile because i dont care about that so chill and dont bother me

  • @BadZilla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876600#Comment_2876600

    Everyone literally had 20k+ points you need to interact with survivors to get that much like someone said I don't think that's tunneling or camping , op is being blamed for getting 1 kill lol

    Only 3 players survive one has 6k bp as you can see and post game chat indicates that he did just that as you can see

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876575#Comment_2876575

    Everyone is toxic no matter what if 4 escape you're a noob and trash and you will get teabagged and flashlight clicked at exit gates and if you kill everyone you will get toxic post game chat but it's only survivors that do these mostly killers are usually nicer they give hatch and gate to last survivor ect but survivors will claim every opportunity to upset you but look the skill of a 100 hours player is no where near a 5000 hour player it's totally unfair the way that player moves in perfect 360 circles and dodges he predicted every attack and dead hards whenever you land a hit and uses the fact that you can't hit him to bully you at every action you miss .

    You miss one m1 he tbags

    You miss a window hit he tbags and spams flash light

    You pick a survivor he blind you and as you're stuck In animations he comes nearby and tbags

    You miss your ability he clicks and tbags

    You want to hook someone he body blocks the hook

    You want to hit someone he guards them

    You chase someone he sticks to you lime your shadow while he clicks flashlight macro and his friend did the same exact things so what's my chance in winning this when I can't even land a hit? The matchmaking is ridiculous.

    Ok.... So here are a few things

    Those things make you make more mistakes

    So ending up with a kill no matter how you get it done means you did good

    It also means you need to be aware of what might happen in the pre match lobby... you can see if they have Item or switch to them

    Calling everyone Toxic is wrong... Some Survivors again do it to get you to make more mistakes... You need to realize that and not get upset when it does happen... as a matter of fact do it right back at them... Nod your head for every hit you get every down you get and every hook you get (if it is happening to you)

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876583#Comment_2876583

    Ok.... So here are a few things

    Those things make you make more mistakes

    So ending up with a kill no matter how you get it done means you did good

    It also means you need to be aware of what might happen in the pre match lobby... you can see if they have Item or switch to them

    Calling everyone Toxic is wrong... Some Survivors again do it to get you to make more mistakes... You need to realize that and not get upset when it does happen... as a matter of fact do it right back at them... Nod your head for every hit you get every down you get and every hook you get (if it is happening to you)

    You ignored one important part tho that matchmaking matched me against higher skill players so there is literally nothing you can do against them you know everything is against me their skill is perfect in everyway and they abused that to show their toxicity like a player that uses a macro flashlight you think his intent is good ? Come on it's obvious.

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876583#Comment_2876583

    Ok.... So here are a few things

    Those things make you make more mistakes

    So ending up with a kill no matter how you get it done means you did good

    It also means you need to be aware of what might happen in the pre match lobby... you can see if they have Item or switch to them

    Calling everyone Toxic is wrong... Some Survivors again do it to get you to make more mistakes... You need to realize that and not get upset when it does happen... as a matter of fact do it right back at them... Nod your head for every hit you get every down you get and every hook you get (if it is happening to you)

    I repeat myself in this thread, just the attempt to induce a negative emotional state in your opponent is a dick move and you hint at the approach "an eye for an eye" and I tell you "and the world goes blind" aka at some point no one will want to play with toxic, taunting jerks anymore.

  • Here's what you do in these situations: type "ggwp" in end game chat, press "Continue" and move on to the next game

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876619#Comment_2876619

    You ignored one important part tho that matchmaking matched me against higher skill players so there is literally nothing you can do against them you know everything is against me their skill is perfect in everyway and they abused that to show their toxicity like a player that uses a macro flashlight you think his intent is good ? Come on it's obvious.

    Yes that happends to all i lose to some good survivors and that is totaly fine you will get better just stay chill do your thing dont let them get to you it's all part of the game and survivors are using it how can you blame them honestly i'm killer main but play both sides i get solos that sabo with me body block and all fun stuff

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876619#Comment_2876619

    You ignored one important part tho that matchmaking matched me against higher skill players so there is literally nothing you can do against them you know everything is against me their skill is perfect in everyway and they abused that to show their toxicity like a player that uses a macro flashlight you think his intent is good ? Come on it's obvious.

    I know that MM is a bit messed up at this point

    And them knowing the game isn't toxic.... it shows that they have played this game longer then you have not abuse

    You need to realize that the more Kills you get the higher your MMR goes up... So you need to grow up and deal with it... Instead of calling everyone you face Toxic... you need to learn your own mistakes so you don't repeat them

    If someone Clicks their Flashlights... that means that they want you to chase them... So ignoring it might be the best thing (by thinking of their next movements and your own or moving on to another Survivor)

  • I had a survivor send me threats to get me swatted and they reported ME! sony sided with them because they reported first. I wasn't nasty or rude or anything. Yet i got in trouble. This survivor also went to all my socials to threaten me as well.

  • @Seanzu said:

    I start t-bagging more when I see posts like this.

    Welcome to being part of the problem. Love that for you

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876619#Comment_2876619

    I repeat myself in this thread, just the attempt to induce a negative emotional state in your opponent is a dick move and you hint at the approach "an eye for an eye" and I tell you "and the world goes blind" aka at some point no one will want to play with toxic, taunting jerks anymore.

    I'm just saying... If it happens to you then by means do it back (it all depends on you as a player)

    I don't do it either

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876636#Comment_2876636

    I know that MM is a bit messed up at this point

    And them knowing the game isn't toxic.... it shows that they have played this game longer then you have not abuse

    You need to realize that the more Kills you get the higher your MMR goes up... So you need to grow up and deal with it... Instead of calling everyone you face Toxic... you need to learn your own mistakes so you don't repeat them

    If someone Clicks their Flashlights... that means that they want you to chase them... So ignoring it might be the best thing (by thinking of their next movements and your own or moving on to another Survivor)

    I ignored him but knowing that he's too good at chases and I don't want to chase him he basically kept running beside me taunting and clicking and his flashlight wasn't normal it didn't get consumed quickly so I already know that I should Ignire but he wasn't letting me play the game constant clicks with macro will cover your screen but they don't consume too much power.I was I a bad situation either I chase other survivors while these 2 jerks make it impossible to do so or I chase the Ace but I already tried he seemed like a speed cheater or just too good I managed to hit him but he escapes and heals at boons so yeah chase the guy till 5 gens are done or chase others but the duo won't let you down or Hook them among the constant bullying.

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876652#Comment_2876652

    I ignored him but knowing that he's too good at chases and I don't want to chase him he basically kept running beside me taunting and clicking and his flashlight wasn't normal it didn't get consumed quickly so I already know that I should Ignire but he wasn't letting me play the game constant clicks with macro will cover your screen but they don't consume too much power.I was I a bad situation either I chase other survivors while these 2 jerks make it impossible to do so or I chase the Ace but I already tried he seemed like a speed cheater or just too good I managed to hit him but he escapes and heals at boons so yeah chase the guy till 5 gens are done or chase others but the duo won't let you down or Hook them among the constant bullying.

    PC or console?


    On PC: just go into a corner to deny blinding points and tab out. Get a drink, watch something on YouTube or go take a leak.


    On console: mute the tv and the rest the same as for PC.


    If they want attention, actively deny them. Not passively by keeping playing the game.


    Of course keep it in moderation since being afk the whole match could potentially get you into trouble as it is reportable to a certain degree (aka from the begin of the trial all the way through)

  • Problem doesn't exist, if people want to get upset at me getting their attention they're free to do so, t-bagging does not bother me when I play killer and I can't even begin to imagine being upset over it.

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876652#Comment_2876652

    I ignored him but knowing that he's too good at chases and I don't want to chase him he basically kept running beside me taunting and clicking and his flashlight wasn't normal it didn't get consumed quickly so I already know that I should Ignire but he wasn't letting me play the game constant clicks with macro will cover your screen but they don't consume too much power.I was I a bad situation either I chase other survivors while these 2 jerks make it impossible to do so or I chase the Ace but I already tried he seemed like a speed cheater or just too good I managed to hit him but he escapes and heals at boons so yeah chase the guy till 5 gens are done or chase others but the duo won't let you down or Hook them among the constant bullying.

    As I said... learn from those things

    Yea... some Survivors can tell that you are a new Killer so they can do things that they normally wouldn't do

    Also... You should realize what Survivors are going to do with you being a newer player

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876666#Comment_2876666

    PC or console?

    On PC: just go into a corner to deny blinding points and tab out. Get a drink, watch something on YouTube or go take a leak.

    On console: mute the tv and the rest the same as for PC.

    If they want attention, actively deny them. Not passively by keeping playing the game.

    Of course keep it in moderation since being afk the whole match could potentially get you into trouble as it is reportable to a certain degree (aka from the begin of the trial all the way through)

    PC

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876334#Comment_2876334

    And for people that are sensitive to strobing lights?

    The game doesn't have an epilepsy warning, to my knowledge.

    It does according to one of the mods, don't remember which one said it.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876486#Comment_2876486

    And posts like this make me actually want to start tunneling.

    This is why I annoy survivors when I play survivor myself. I will literally tbagged them on hook even if I get down myself lol, I don’t feel anything at all.

  • @eaebree said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876333#Comment_2876333

    Well i dont speak about end game chat that is something else as a killer main i like getting mix of everything not genrushed all the time sabo squads head ons are funny when they get you clicky is little anoying tbag is sweet and that is it if you get mad that is your problem you are taking a game to serious

    The survivors trying to make you angry is toxic in itself

  • @Firellius said:

    I think a .5 second cooldown to switching flashlight state wouldn't be too harmful to survivors in general play.

    I also don't think flashlight removal would be too harmful for general play, but I know that that is a hot take.

    But yeah, the best thing to do against characters like that is ignore them. They're confident in their chases and are trying to draw your attention to lure you into a chase they think they can win. I've had a Jake like that before. Fully ignored him and killed the rest of his team. Don't care how good you are, you're not winning 1v1.

    It would have to be coded to kick in after a 3 or 4 cycles though. Chain blinding on a flashlight save if you started too early is a technique used legitmately for a game purpose, not for bm'ing.

  • Actually yes, game shouldn't be THAT easy to the point survivors can prolong times indefinitely for newbie killers.

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876640#Comment_2876640

    I'm just saying... If it happens to you then by means do it back (it all depends on you as a player)

    I don't do it either

    That remids me of a game I had some weeks ago... I was playing ghostface, the map was The Game, and a claudette stunned me with a palet and Tbagged me a lot in one chase, so I leave them and I go for another surv, eventually I hook someone else and this claudette goes for the rescue while injured, I deny the rescue, down them and hooked the claudetted and proceeded to return the Tbagging a bit and went away, inmediatly all the survivors DCd and called me toxic with a sprincle of insuts.

    I was ok bc I knew i was going to end at least on a 2 kill and all that happened mostly early game so it wasn't much of a waste of time.

    But hey I got some tasty bp for half of a game

  • @Erendriel_00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876665#Comment_2876665

    That remids me of a game I had some weeks ago... I was playing ghostface, the map was The Game, and a claudette stunned me with a palet and Tbagged me a lot in one chase, so I leave them and I go for another surv, eventually I hook someone else and this claudette goes for the rescue while injured, I deny the rescue, down them and hooked the claudetted and proceeded to return the Tbagging a bit and went away, inmediatly all the survivors DCd and called me toxic with a sprincle of insuts.

    I was ok bc I knew i was going to end at least on a 2 kill and all that happened mostly early game so it wasn't much of a waste of time.

    But hey I got some tasty bp for half of a game

    Why would they D/C. If I get a ghost face to t-bag me I laugh so hard. Honestly I love when ghost face stops after a pallet stun and t-bags. I don't care after that if I die because that just makes me happy. I don't t-bag mid chase I find that just pointlessly rude. I admit to T-bagging in the gate if the killer was camping or tunneling. If you are toxic and can't take someone else being toxic crazy idea... DON't BE TOXIC lol.

  • @DriplordDrew said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880068#Comment_2880068

    Why would they D/C. If I get a ghost face to t-bag me I laugh so hard. Honestly I love when ghost face stops after a pallet stun and t-bags. I don't care after that if I die because that just makes me happy. I don't t-bag mid chase I find that just pointlessly rude. I admit to T-bagging in the gate if the killer was camping or tunneling. If you are toxic and can't take someone else being toxic crazy idea... DON't BE TOXIC lol.

    I mean I just Tbagged in return to that one survivor who was toxic to me . Otherwise I'm never toxic and try to play as fair as possible (and getting punished for that frequently tbh)

  • Ich hasse auch solche toxic surfs. Ich war mit meiner Schwester in einer Runde und hatten das Problem, dass Cicyforever (Kate) und Lyrria (Elodie) mit Otsdarvasson ( Killer Jägerin) geteamt haben und uns verraten haben. Antimates und toxic Spieler sollten bestraft werden

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876332#Comment_2876332

    Are you serious ? the ace didn't even use his flashlight to save anyone he just followed me around and clicked the flashlight into my face and near me till it ran out . The amount of toxic moves these 2 players did is just too much for my mental health.

    Being toxic is a choice just play the damn game if you escape good for you , you're a good survivor but don't bully killers every second.

    What's funny is that * strategy * ends the moment you open that exit gate but they didn't want to leave so to avoid tea bagging I just moved away from the exit gates and waited them to leave but they chased me and forced me to chase them to the exit gate and every second of it they did toxic moves and what's even worst the post game chat..

    Quite honestly, teachers need to do something about bullying in schools and managers need to do something about bullying in the workplace.

    Bullying in an online pvp only game? If you find it bad for your health then simply find something else to play. There is a number of feel good online games out there. Otherwise I would simply suggest that you shrug it off.

  • @eaebree said:

    That is not being toxic just a good strategy by getting mad you start to play worse and that works for survivors its just a game

    purposefully trying to piss of your opponent is not toxic?

    The absolute state of the DBD community logic.

    I respectfully disagree with those that say stuff like "it doesn't bother" or "I do it too, so I'm fine if they do it to me" but this, I'm sorry but this is nonsense.

  • I can see you are really committed to your strategy, but I suggest you add a bit of heat for it to actually work.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880215#Comment_2880215

    I can see you are really committed to your strategy, but I suggest you add a bit of heat for it to actually work.

    I'm chill you all are against me that is toxic behvior

  • @SS007 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Y6TS2MX48H81/1.png

    This is too much since today MMR is too difficult for killers I only got matched against 1% elite toxic bullies, I didn't win any matches at all. I'm barely new to this game but I have to go against pro survivors but that's not the problem I'd try to improve myself against such players but too many bullies when they're better than you.

    This match for example played against ACE and another toxic Claudette basically the Ace is too fast dodged every hit and abuses every tile I manage to down everyone once but couldn't so he keeps clicking the flash light in my face over and over and over and over he kept spamming it every second and when ever he vaults or dodges something he teabags multiple times and does 360 rotations as a toxic gesture and the Claudette was his friend I had to protect one camp for at least getting 1 kill out of the match then they managed to open the game but instead of leaving they kept searching the map for me and clicked flashlights to my face and tea bagged and abused dead hard I can't remember how many hits were going to down them but they did use dead hard the second I hit anyone of this duo.

    What makes it even worst I got flamed and made fun of in post game chat .

    They kept taunting and used dead hard on the exit gate to teabag and escape in the last seconds so at least make some restrictions or fixes:

    -Code it that flashlights can't be spammed that way tons of times in few seconds .

    -I noticed every game that survivors will spam crouching after they open the gate so block the ability to crouch at the exit gates or something or rework the mechanics so it can't be used to bully others

    -Fix the mmr so you don't get matched with survivors that played the game 10000 hours more than you did literally ? at least make it mixed 1 pro survivor 2 decent survivor 1 weak survivor .

    -I had no pressure even if I injured everyone multiple times they had circle of healing and I got body blocked and hooks were sabotaged so please nerf COH

    -Dead Hard is too unfair denies you a down and extends the chase much longer against good players and I can't count how many auto dead hard hacks I've gone against because it's impossible for a player to trigger it too many times that easy .

    I feel empowered as a survivor, that killers are powerless before me.

  • @eaebree said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880221#Comment_2880221

    I'm chill you all are against me that is toxic behvior

    I am not against you eaebree, I support my fellow DBD players. We can chill together, as friends! ❤

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880232#Comment_2880232

    I am not against you eaebree, I support my fellow DBD players. We can chill together, as friends! ❤

    I will chill as insidious bubba now you can join with your fellow surviviors in my basement ❤️

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876656#Comment_2876656

    Problem doesn't exist, if people want to get upset at me getting their attention they're free to do so, t-bagging does not bother me when I play killer and I can't even begin to imagine being upset over it.

    Just because it doesn't bother you doesn't mean it's not a problem. Just because you can't understand why it effects people dosen't mean it's not a problem. WOW

1 2 3 4