To the devs you need to address toxic bully survivors

1.png


This is too much since today MMR is too difficult for killers I only got matched against 1% elite toxic bullies, I didn't win any matches at all. I'm barely new to this game but I have to go against pro survivors but that's not the problem I'd try to improve myself against such players but too many bullies when they're better than you.

This match for example played against ACE and another toxic Claudette basically the Ace is too fast dodged every hit and abuses every tile I manage to down everyone once but couldn't so he keeps clicking the flash light in my face over and over and over and over he kept spamming it every second and when ever he vaults or dodges something he teabags multiple times and does 360 rotations as a toxic gesture and the Claudette was his friend I had to protect one camp for at least getting 1 kill out of the match then they managed to open the game but instead of leaving they kept searching the map for me and clicked flashlights to my face and tea bagged and abused dead hard I can't remember how many hits were going to down them but they did use dead hard the second I hit anyone of this duo.

What makes it even worst I got flamed and made fun of in post game chat .

They kept taunting and used dead hard on the exit gate to teabag and escape in the last seconds so at least make some restrictions or fixes:

-Code it that flashlights can't be spammed that way tons of times in few seconds .

-I noticed every game that survivors will spam crouching after they open the gate so block the ability to crouch at the exit gates or something or rework the mechanics so it can't be used to bully others

-Fix the mmr so you don't get matched with survivors that played the game 10000 hours more than you did literally ? at least make it mixed 1 pro survivor 2 decent survivor 1 weak survivor .

-I had no pressure even if I injured everyone multiple times they had circle of healing and I got body blocked and hooks were sabotaged so please nerf COH

-Dead Hard is too unfair denies you a down and extends the chase much longer against good players and I can't count how many auto dead hard hacks I've gone against because it's impossible for a player to trigger it too many times that easy .

Comments

  • @SS007 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Y6TS2MX48H81/1.png

    This is too much since today MMR is too difficult for killers I only got matched against 1% elite toxic bullies, I didn't win any matches at all. I'm barely new to this game but I have to go against pro survivors but that's not the problem I'd try to improve myself against such players but too many bullies when they're better than you.

    This match for example played against ACE and another toxic Claudette basically the Ace is too fast dodged every hit and abuses every tile I manage to down everyone once but couldn't so he keeps clicking the flash light in my face over and over and over and over he kept spamming it every second and when ever he vaults or dodges something he teabags multiple times and does 360 rotations as a toxic gesture and the Claudette was his friend I had to protect one camp for at least getting 1 kill out of the match then they managed to open the game but instead of leaving they kept searching the map for me and clicked flashlights to my face and tea bagged and abused dead hard I can't remember how many hits were going to down them but they did use dead hard the second I hit anyone of this duo.

    What makes it even worst I got flamed and made fun of in post game chat .

    They kept taunting and used dead hard on the exit gate to teabag and escape in the last seconds so at least make some restrictions or fixes:

    -Code it that flashlights can't be spammed that way tons of times in few seconds .

    -I noticed every game that survivors will spam crouching after they open the gate so block the ability to crouch at the exit gates or something or rework the mechanics so it can't be used to bully others

    -Fix the mmr so you don't get matched with survivors that played the game 10000 hours more than you did literally ? at least make it mixed 1 pro survivor 2 decent survivor 1 weak survivor .

    -I had no pressure even if I injured everyone multiple times they had circle of healing and I got body blocked and hooks were sabotaged so please nerf COH

    -Dead Hard is too unfair denies you a down and extends the chase much longer against good players and I can't count how many auto dead hard hacks I've gone against because it's impossible for a player to trigger it too many times that easy .

    Flicky macros - yes. Absolutely. Get rid of them, they make my physically ill sometimes.

  • @WeirdlyBearded said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876678#Comment_2876678

    Just because it doesn't bother you doesn't mean it's not a problem. Just because you can't understand why it effects people dosen't mean it's not a problem. WOW

    Totally does, if the big brain killer mains genuinely take me t-bagging to get their attention as anything more than that it's definitely on them, if I beckon emote or whatever they think I'm bming etc can't do anything without killers getting entirely overly upset about it

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2886047#Comment_2886047

    Totally does, if the big brain killer mains genuinely take me t-bagging to get their attention as anything more than that it's definitely on them, if I beckon emote or whatever they think I'm bming etc can't do anything without killers getting entirely overly upset about it

    So instead of taking responsibility for what your actions might do you blame the person on the receiving end? It's not always about you mary

  • @WeirdlyBearded said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2886147#Comment_2886147

    So instead of taking responsibility for what your actions might do you blame the person on the receiving end? It's not always about you mary

    Well in this case, yes, survivors can't do much in the form of replying or actions in dbd, they have 2 emotes that killers deem toxic, they have flashlight clicking which is deemed toxic, and also "t-bagging", no matter which one i choose to do killers are going to find it offensive so I'll use which ever one is the easiest to gain attention to try and draw campers etc away, if you find that offensive then it's not my fault,.

  • Some use clicking to distract, others just want to be chased.

    Some are just attention seekers I think. I ignored one guy and they DC'd lol

    Others do the clicking and I smash them easy.

    I actually find people spamming loud noise notifications more annoying. It almost gives me a headache. Wish something could be done about that.

    Call it strategy or whatever but I don't play games to get a headache.

    Pretty much a dead give away it's a swf.

  • To be fair that Match that he was on actually has a mixed bags of newbies and pros, so its most likely that he played badly and lost to a sub 1000 hour survivors if we estimate the amount of experience those survivors have.

    I know worst survivors when i see their perks and how they play and that's a balance and mixed batch, 2k is practically in the bag and 4k is highly possible even if i played trapper in that game.

  • Camp and tunnel all you want dude, they’re going to blame you for it anyway if when you don’t do it. So F them.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891019#Comment_2891019

    Well in this case, yes, survivors can't do much in the form of replying or actions in dbd, they have 2 emotes that killers deem toxic, they have flashlight clicking which is deemed toxic, and also "t-bagging", no matter which one i choose to do killers are going to find it offensive so I'll use which ever one is the easiest to gain attention to try and draw campers etc away, if you find that offensive then it's not my fault,.

    Usually the ones that want your attention are good at chases so it's a waste if time to chase them

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Camp and tunnel all you want dude, they’re going to blame you for it anyway if when you don’t do it. So F them.

    It's easy to tunnel and face camp but it gives you 0 pip and my goal is to get the highest rank I can every reset.

  • I actually think the best idea is to introduce a Vote System into DbD that lets you choose how the Player behaved in the Match and Chat. And depending on your Score you're going to go against people Similar to your Score. Basically what they said in the Latest Survey.


    That way Toxic Players stay among themselves and the Normal or Nice People dont have to face so many Toxic Players.


    I would rather wait double the Time to have a Match against Nice Survivors. Then a few seconds to go against clicky clicky Deadhard T-Bag

  • @SS007 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Y6TS2MX48H81/1.png

    This is too much since today MMR is too difficult for killers I only got matched against 1% elite toxic bullies, I didn't win any matches at all. I'm barely new to this game but I have to go against pro survivors but that's not the problem I'd try to improve myself against such players but too many bullies when they're better than you.

    This match for example played against ACE and another toxic Claudette basically the Ace is too fast dodged every hit and abuses every tile I manage to down everyone once but couldn't so he keeps clicking the flash light in my face over and over and over and over he kept spamming it every second and when ever he vaults or dodges something he teabags multiple times and does 360 rotations as a toxic gesture and the Claudette was his friend I had to protect one camp for at least getting 1 kill out of the match then they managed to open the game but instead of leaving they kept searching the map for me and clicked flashlights to my face and tea bagged and abused dead hard I can't remember how many hits were going to down them but they did use dead hard the second I hit anyone of this duo.

    What makes it even worst I got flamed and made fun of in post game chat .

    They kept taunting and used dead hard on the exit gate to teabag and escape in the last seconds so at least make some restrictions or fixes:

    -Code it that flashlights can't be spammed that way tons of times in few seconds .

    -I noticed every game that survivors will spam crouching after they open the gate so block the ability to crouch at the exit gates or something or rework the mechanics so it can't be used to bully others

    -Fix the mmr so you don't get matched with survivors that played the game 10000 hours more than you did literally ? at least make it mixed 1 pro survivor 2 decent survivor 1 weak survivor .

    -I had no pressure even if I injured everyone multiple times they had circle of healing and I got body blocked and hooks were sabotaged so please nerf COH

    -Dead Hard is too unfair denies you a down and extends the chase much longer against good players and I can't count how many auto dead hard hacks I've gone against because it's impossible for a player to trigger it too many times that easy .

    One easy fix is for BHVR to eliminate the postgame chat. Its only function is to serve as a forum for toxicity

  • @TurboTOne said:

    I actually think the best idea is to introduce a Vote System into DbD that lets you choose how the Player behaved in the Match and Chat. And depending on your Score you're going to go against people Similar to your Score. Basically what they said in the Latest Survey.

    That way Toxic Players stay among themselves and the Normal or Nice People dont have to face so many Toxic Players.

    I would rather wait double the Time to have a Match against Nice Survivors. Then a few seconds to go against clicky clicky Deadhard T-Bag

    Interesting

  • @TurboTOne said:

    I actually think the best idea is to introduce a Vote System into DbD that lets you choose how the Player behaved in the Match and Chat. And depending on your Score you're going to go against people Similar to your Score. Basically what they said in the Latest Survey.

    That way Toxic Players stay among themselves and the Normal or Nice People dont have to face so many Toxic Players.

    I would rather wait double the Time to have a Match against Nice Survivors. Then a few seconds to go against clicky clicky Deadhard T-Bag

    Ahh yes, and when people start downvoting each other for play styles it'll be a system as useless as the current MMR one.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891749#Comment_2891749

    Ahh yes, and when people start downvoting each other for play styles it'll be a system as useless as the current MMR one.

    What kind of People would Downvote you for just playing the Killer correctly ? People that are Probably salty in Endgame Chat and get downvoted themselves. Thus, staying at a More Toxic MM Range then you. Maybe there will be People like that, But if you Play Well and Nice you will be away from them fast since you wont be matched against them

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891749#Comment_2891749

    Ahh yes, and when people start downvoting each other for play styles it'll be a system as useless as the current MMR one.

    If you are not toxic chances of you getting down voted are low but you're toxic aren't you?

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891796#Comment_2891796

    If you are not toxic chances of you getting down voted are low but you're toxic aren't you?

    Bro there's killers on this forum that think bodyblocking is bannable and against the rules, there are also survivors who think tunneling / camping is against the rules.

    If you genuinely don't think this system will be abused by pretty much every other person than you have way too much faith in this community.

  • @TurboTOne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891796#Comment_2891796

    What kind of People would Downvote you for just playing the Killer correctly ? People that are Probably salty in Endgame Chat and get downvoted themselves. Thus, staying at a More Toxic MM Range then you. Maybe there will be People like that, But if you Play Well and Nice you will be away from them fast since you wont be matched against them

    Yea dude, only survivors would downvote killers untruthfully, the bias this comment shows is pretty obvious.

  • @eaebree said:

    That is not being toxic just a good strategy by getting mad you start to play worse and that works for survivors its just a game

    T-bagging and clicking during a game? Yes

    Trash talking in end game chat? No, you're just being toxic

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891805#Comment_2891805

    Bro there's killers on this forum that think bodyblocking is bannable and against the rules, there are also survivors who think tunneling / camping is against the rules.

    If you genuinely don't think this system will be abused by pretty much every other person than you have way too much faith in this community.

    Maybe you're right. Its just, no matter wich Side i play, i wouldnt Downvote the Other Player for simplay playing well. I just hoped other People would think the same and i would only go against Likeminded People.


    People who dont care about wins but fun. And dont want the other Side to suffer for it.

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891796#Comment_2891796

    If you are not toxic chances of you getting down voted are low but you're toxic aren't you?

    bwahaha. Good Joke.

    Just yesterday a Wraith I went against was VERY upset because I hit them with DS (without forcing it by any means) and because I lightburned them with a Flashlight. This person would have downvoted me.

    And also yesterday a Blight called me a Hacker because I have a private profile and that person thought I would be playing DBD with 0 games on my Steam-Account.

    Let alone this forum - people call everything toxic what they dont like, regardless what.

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891796#Comment_2891796

    If you are not toxic chances of you getting down voted are low but you're toxic aren't you?

    Nah, I get salty survivors even when I play by the handbook better than they even understand their own handbook. That being said, of course I get more of them when I do the opposite of their gospel, naturally.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891805#Comment_2891805

    Nah, I get salty survivors even when I play by the handbook better than they even understand their own handbook. That being said, of course I get more of them when I do the opposite of their gospel, naturally.

    It's not going to be that effective because someone might get mad just because you downed them before anyone else and many others can be salty in post game chat just because you won as a killer, it happens.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891805#Comment_2891805

    bwahaha. Good Joke.

    Just yesterday a Wraith I went against was VERY upset because I hit them with DS (without forcing it by any means) and because I lightburned them with a Flashlight. This person would have downvoted me.

    And also yesterday a Blight called me a Hacker because I have a private profile and that person thought I would be playing DBD with 0 games on my Steam-Account.

    Let alone this forum - people call everything toxic what they dont like, regardless what.

    Same goes for survivors if you get hooked first or slugged or any similar tactic to get 2 downs for examples you will get downvoted as a killer it won't work for both sides, it's coded in the game the whole mechanics are unpleasant and be used to annoying toward other player, you can't be this level of toxic in many other games where it's only possible by chat but in DBD it's possible by actions.

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891824#Comment_2891824

    Same goes for survivors if you get hooked first or slugged or any similar tactic to get 2 downs for examples you will get downvoted as a killer it won't work for both sides, it's coded in the game the whole mechanics are unpleasant and be used to annoying toward other player, you can't be this level of toxic in many other games where it's only possible by chat but in DBD it's possible by actions.

    Yea but lets be honest dbd has the largest cry baby community ever, literally everything and anything is toxic to both sides killers and survivors alike whine about the dumbest stuff ever so the system fundamentally would never work.

    In my 20 years of playing video games I've never seen a single community cry about t-bagging like this one, or even players thinking they're entitled to streamers money for participating in this match, I don't understand what is so warped about the dbd community that it breeds these kinds of people.

  • is it really high mmr if there are only 2/4 dead hards?

  • @prion11 said:

    is it really high mmr if there are only 2/4 dead hards?

    1.png

    Last match I played was against a sabo squad, 4 dead hard good enough for you?

  • People really do need to stop being so sensitive. These posts/threads have me rolling my eyes so hard I'm surprised they haven't fallen out yet. Seriously it's ridiculous.

  • yep... that checks out. 4 dead hards, sabo builds, the game offering with the purple tree, my condolences. oh wait you got a 3k that's pretty good

  • @prion11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891924#Comment_2891924

    yep... that checks out. 4 dead hards, sabo builds, the game offering with the purple tree, my condolences. oh wait you got a 3k that's pretty good

    I had no chance in winning if I didn't play nurse all gens were done and hardly got 2 kills the 3rd kill was lucky thank to no way out perk but still didn't pip they made my life miserable for 30 minutes 2 were sabotaging any nearby hooks , 1 had some sort of cheat he blind me behind walls instantly if I pick someone and indoor map was terrible for nurse I only got one of the kills because they were greedy for the last gen one of them kept coming back to it but if I played anything other than nurse it's a guaranteed 4 escape.

    The pic was an answer for you claiming there is not enough dead hard for high mmr so that was your answer it wasn't about the match itself..

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891937#Comment_2891937

    I had no chance in winning if I didn't play nurse all gens were done and hardly got 2 kills the 3rd kill was lucky thank to no way out perk but still didn't pip they made my life miserable for 30 minutes 2 were sabotaging any nearby hooks , 1 had some sort of cheat he blind me behind walls instantly if I pick someone and indoor map was terrible for nurse I only got one of the kills because they were greedy for the last gen one of them kept coming back to it but if I played anything other than nurse it's a guaranteed 4 escape.

    The pic was an answer for you claiming there is not enough dead hard for high mmr so that was your answer it wasn't about the match itself..

    I was commending you on getting 3 kills under the circumstances, even if I didn't pip in that situation I'd be taking pleasure in that their little game didn't work and the guy with the map offering is dead

  • @prion11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891950#Comment_2891950

    I was commending you on getting 3 kills under the circumstances, even if I didn't pip in that situation I'd be taking pleasure in that their little game didn't work and the guy with the map offering is dead

    I wanted to DC because they denied me like tons of hooks by sabotaging and flashlight saves but I sweated just to make sure they didn't get their fun they didn't expect a nurse but I had a hard time probably my second worst game as a killer ever too frustrating and they used that perk to refill flashlights over and over and over

  • @SS007 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Y6TS2MX48H81/1.png

    This is too much since today MMR is too difficult for killers I only got matched against 1% elite toxic bullies, I didn't win any matches at all. I'm barely new to this game but I have to go against pro survivors but that's not the problem I'd try to improve myself against such players but too many bullies when they're better than you.

    This match for example played against ACE and another toxic Claudette basically the Ace is too fast dodged every hit and abuses every tile I manage to down everyone once but couldn't so he keeps clicking the flash light in my face over and over and over and over he kept spamming it every second and when ever he vaults or dodges something he teabags multiple times and does 360 rotations as a toxic gesture and the Claudette was his friend I had to protect one camp for at least getting 1 kill out of the match then they managed to open the game but instead of leaving they kept searching the map for me and clicked flashlights to my face and tea bagged and abused dead hard I can't remember how many hits were going to down them but they did use dead hard the second I hit anyone of this duo.

    What makes it even worst I got flamed and made fun of in post game chat .

    They kept taunting and used dead hard on the exit gate to teabag and escape in the last seconds so at least make some restrictions or fixes:

    -Code it that flashlights can't be spammed that way tons of times in few seconds .

    -I noticed every game that survivors will spam crouching after they open the gate so block the ability to crouch at the exit gates or something or rework the mechanics so it can't be used to bully others

    -Fix the mmr so you don't get matched with survivors that played the game 10000 hours more than you did literally ? at least make it mixed 1 pro survivor 2 decent survivor 1 weak survivor .

    -I had no pressure even if I injured everyone multiple times they had circle of healing and I got body blocked and hooks were sabotaged so please nerf COH

    -Dead Hard is too unfair denies you a down and extends the chase much longer against good players and I can't count how many auto dead hard hacks I've gone against because it's impossible for a player to trigger it too many times that easy .

    Oh my gosh, is that WGLF? See, I never knew that was a bully perk, lol

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891955#Comment_2891955

    I wanted to DC because they denied me like tons of hooks by sabotaging and flashlight saves but I sweated just to make sure they didn't get their fun they didn't expect a nurse but I had a hard time probably my second worst game as a killer ever too frustrating and they used that perk to refill flashlights over and over and over

    sometimes I want to dc in situations like that also, but I never do. it's fun to accept that it won't be fair and take it as a challenge. then again, I main pyramid head so if someone is playing annoyingly I can tunnel them out in 3 mins flat

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Fix stuff like flashlight clicking and horrible mismatches wouldn't stop people from being #########.

    There's just no solution to that problem. Fix a way and they'll find another.

    Well said gramps, lol

  • the 2 red rank swf were the bullies not the remaining ones.

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891960#Comment_2891960

    the 2 red rank swf were the bullies not the remaining ones.

    Even so, nothing is toxic or bullying except endgame chat, and I can see they said very...not aggressive things that you shouldn't let get to you

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891972#Comment_2891972

    Even so, nothing is toxic or bullying except endgame chat, and I can see they said very...not aggressive things that you shouldn't let get to you

    You didn't play the match... I did I gone through it not you....

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891980#Comment_2891980

    You didn't play the match... I did I gone through it not you....

    You saying i never been through a bully match? Bruh, I've been playing this game for like 2-3 years, I've had my fair share, and if you really desperately didn't want the survivor to macro flash... just turn away, or if he's getting more and more cocky because he's annoyed at how ge isn't getting your attention...HIT HIM, I'm sorry, but there are bigger fish to fry atm to deal with than wanna be bully squads

  • @eaebree said:

    That is not being toxic just a good strategy by getting mad you start to play worse and that works for survivors its just a game

    I assume you feel the same way about camping and tunneling?

  • lol. That's not even bullying. Bullying is telling you to off yourself, or to uninstall, or that you're garbage. Your example is milquetoast.

  • @SS007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876332#Comment_2876332

    Are you serious ? the ace didn't even use his flashlight to save anyone he just followed me around and clicked the flashlight into my face and near me till it ran out . The amount of toxic moves these 2 players did is just too much for my mental health.

    Being toxic is a choice just play the damn game if you escape good for you , you're a good survivor but don't bully killers every second.

    What's funny is that * strategy * ends the moment you open that exit gate but they didn't want to leave so to avoid tea bagging I just moved away from the exit gates and waited them to leave but they chased me and forced me to chase them to the exit gate and every second of it they did toxic moves and what's even worst the post game chat..

    Simple, he tried to get your attention or distract you using the flashlight, and you fell for it. Should survivors be healed up if you moonwalked a loop to get a hit in? I mean, they are the ones who fell for it, but "its really toxic". See how that doesnt really logic well? They taunted, you fell for their taunt, then you called them toxic for taunting. Taunting has been a strategy ever since the first wars. Court Jesters literally did nothing but taunt the enemy in medieval wars. Were court jesters toxic? No, they saved many lives of their own people by making the enemy less focused due to the taunting.

    As for teabagging in the exit gate, yeah, I have asked the devs if they could make the exit gate a bit less safe so that survivors have reasons to leave or you have a chance of downing and hooking them, however small that chance is. But on the other end of the perspective, survivors are at the risk of dying on hook the entire game and dont have time to stand still without risking a hit all game, the exit gate is the only moment they can.


    It's like asking the devs to make it impossible for killers to camp early game, since it can be considered toxic.


    The only actual toxic moments in the game are the following:

    1. Trapper, Trickster, Huntress, Slinger, Cenobite, Hag, Ghostface, Piggy, Plague, Clown, Doc, Pyramid Head and Nemesis constantly using their M2 on you when you are the final survivor who is slugged and not being hooked in the meantime(aka, killers spending 4 minutes of you being unable to do anything), then picking you up last second to hook you as far away as possible.
    2. Killers shishkebabbing(m1/m2ing survivors) while they are on the hook.
    3. Survivors clicking and tbagging in the exitgate. Just the exitgate, nowhere else.

    Any other scenario, and there is something you can do to prevent it.

  • @VirtuaTyKing said:

    Some use clicking to distract, others just want to be chased.

    Some are just attention seekers I think. I ignored one guy and they DC'd lol

    Others do the clicking and I smash them easy.

    I actually find people spamming loud noise notifications more annoying. It almost gives me a headache. Wish something could be done about that.

    Call it strategy or whatever but I don't play games to get a headache.

    Pretty much a dead give away it's a swf.

    spamming loud noise notifications I hate that too they only do it when the gates are open.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891104#Comment_2891104

    spamming loud noise notifications I hate that too they only do it when the gates are open.

    Not for me only. They do it when another gen is gonna pop or someone is in trouble with me.

    Only time I did it myself was against "friendly" aka boring killers farming.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891019#Comment_2891019

    Well in this case, yes, survivors can't do much in the form of replying or actions in dbd, they have 2 emotes that killers deem toxic, they have flashlight clicking which is deemed toxic, and also "t-bagging", no matter which one i choose to do killers are going to find it offensive so I'll use which ever one is the easiest to gain attention to try and draw campers etc away, if you find that offensive then it's not my fault,.

    Your responsible for your actions and how those actions effect others. Do you not live in reality where accountability exists?

  • As nice as it would be to not have to deal with BM, it's just a fact of multiplayer gaming that people can and will be vicious to others for any number of reasons

    The mature thing to do is to just ignore it, no amount of discussing it on a online forum is going to change gamer nature

  • @WeirdlyBearded said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2891091#Comment_2891091

    Your responsible for your actions and how those actions effect others. Do you not live in reality where accountability exists?

    Do you not live in a reality where not everything is actually offensive?

    "Yea I'm trying to get the killers attention and the fastest and easiest way to do that without using an item is to spam ctrl"


    What accountability is there? You're acting like I'm using slurs, people in this game just want to be offended to matter what and that is their own issue, not mine.


    Never seen any community take t-bagging as a personal insult before it's actually embarrassing

  • They can't remove T-Bagging cause crouching is useful

    They can't remove Hooks cause they are a staple in the game

    Macros aren't needed so those should be removed... But that's for the Devs to figure out

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2896257#Comment_2896257

    Do you not live in a reality where not everything is actually offensive?

    "Yea I'm trying to get the killers attention and the fastest and easiest way to do that without using an item is to spam ctrl"

    What accountability is there? You're acting like I'm using slurs, people in this game just want to be offended to matter what and that is their own issue, not mine.

    Never seen any community take t-bagging as a personal insult before it's actually embarrassing

    The fact that people are taking offense to it means it's offending people. Your ignorance is just sad at this point.

  • @WeirdlyBearded said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2896276#Comment_2896276

    The fact that people are taking offense to it means it's offending people. Your ignorance is just sad at this point.

    and? I'm offended by players using perks, therefore anyone using perks is actually offending me and the devs should remove them to appease me.


    also it's their issue that they're offended, I've explained many times that I'm not using it offensively, so not my problem.

  • I had a jerk like this. I was doing adept Myers and they called me trash when I got nearly 25k bp. Personally, I don't think anyone's trash if they have that much bp. I reported their two accounts since I blocked their original one and they legit made a new one to continue being a toxic load of garbage.

    People will do anything to make people's experience a nightmare. I also believe that they were a hacker because I had them in a pallet less area and then suddenly my entire game spun and they were at a pallet tbagging. I was like the hell, my frames weren't even dropping or anything.

1 2 3 4