What's your most disliked map?

I'll put my top 3 I wish were changed or updated, this game is great but I wish we could start to move away from the whole "running in a circle" in any given chase ever feature some of these maps got going on. I understand it's like one of the few things to lose the killer but I just wish there was other safe zones to use or something than running in circles.

  1. SWAMP
  2. Coldwind Farms Maps
  3. Midwich Elementary


  1. Swamp is bad because it's grey everything and i personally cant find anyone ever.
  2. Coldwind Farms more like Haddonfield 2.0
  3. Midwich has pallets at every corner, anywhere it's ridiculous

Comments

  • RPD Haddonfield and The Game.

  • @GannTM said:

    RPD Haddonfield and The Game.

    I love RPD and Haddonfield. Haddonfield def needed to be changed pronto though. THe game i feel like there's more ways to cutt off the circling than the first version.

  • Shelter Woods & the Coldwind version of it.

    It's like the map design was given to the least creative person in the team.

  • @TheGrimQueefer said:

    Shelter Woods & the Coldwind version of it.

    It's like the map design was given to the least creative person in the team.

    With coldwind i definitely feel that. Especially if you try to play Trickster lol.

  • Saloon

    The game was amazing when it was disabled months ago

  • Yamaoka estate is torture when playing killer

  • Midwich and rpd.

    Midwich wins easily just by being too dark.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @RavenBirb said:

    I'll put my top 3 I wish were changed or updated, this game is great but I wish we could start to move away from the whole "running in a circle" in any given chase ever feature some of these maps got going on. I understand it's like one of the few things to lose the killer but I just wish there was other safe zones to use or something than running in circles.

    1. SWAMP
    2. Auto haven Wreckers
    3. Red Forest/Coldwind

    yamaoka - Badham

  • RPD, The Game and Dead Dawg

  • As a Blight main:

    RPD

    Swamp

    Coldwind

  • I thought RPD is the most universally hated map.

  • @RavenBirb said:

    I'll put my top 3 I wish were changed or updated, this game is great but I wish we could start to move away from the whole "running in a circle" in any given chase ever feature some of these maps got going on. I understand it's like one of the few things to lose the killer but I just wish there was other safe zones to use or something than running in circles.

    1. SWAMP
    2. Auto haven Wreckers
    3. Red Forest/Coldwind

    That's like half the maps bruh

  • I don't like Gideon Beat the Meet plant. It's just eh.

    I also don't like sheltered woods, it's a giant dead zone, butttt.... I also love it cause it's prob most OG map. It reminded me of 2016 dbd good ol days

  • Haddonfield and Backwater swamp.

  • RPD and Lerys. Those maps make so many killers genuinely unfun to play as.

  • Eyrie of crows, its probs just my computer but my game freezes ever 20 seconds or so on that map.

  • Haddonfield for sure, feels like heaven with that ######### disabled

    Badham is awful

    Eyrie of crows palletland and huge map

    Mother's dwelling oh boy, hold W citadel, way too freaking big

  • @Waterfall said:

    I thought RPD is the most universally hated map.

    Honestly, as scuffed as it is, I kinda like it and as both sides lmao

  • I really dislike Midwich.

    RPD might be huge and confusing to navigate at times, but at least there are many ways to go from the 1st to the 2nd floor. Midwich forces you to have to move to the corners of the map in order to traverse upward and the map itself is just straight lines.

    There's really not much you can play differently on midwich compared to other maps. If the killer comes from one direction you have to run the opposite direction. You have no other options unless you are on the 2nd floor and near a drop down.

  • Badham and Coldwind. Seriously, to hell with that corn and open space.

    Haddonfield, though I am curious to see how it will have changed.

  • @Shaped said:

    Midwich and rpd.

    Midwich wins easily just by being too dark.

    Heavy agree with these two. If I could add a third it would be Gideons. I feel like they are the 3 LEAST interactive maps in the entire game.

  • The one I play on (all of them)

  • 1) The Game

    2) Lery's

    3) Cornfield

    4) Eyrie of Crows

  • 1) Autohaven (and variations)

    2) Lerry's

    3) Yamaoka (whaith and variations)

    4) Red Forest (and variations)

    5) MacMillan (and variations)

  • RPD!

    My tolerance is 1 game per day on this map without offering. With an RPD offering from either survivor or killer, it is a systematic alt+f4 during the loading time.

    You will not force me to play on this utterly ######### map

  • Corn maps.

    The orangenish really screws with my vision, with partial colourblind-ness it really screws my ability to land long range snipes even with settings changed.

  • Azarov's Resting Place. Everything is so poorly distributed in that I shaped map.

  • Nothing quite like the audible sigh I let out when I'm placed on either of the swamps 😩

  • 1- Autohaven and mcmillam because they are pretty basic and lack uniqueness, it's just a different building with the same assets scattered around them.

    2- Swamp because it's ugly

  • Lerys and Midwich

  • @RavenBirb said:

    I'll put my top 3 I wish were changed or updated, this game is great but I wish we could start to move away from the whole "running in a circle" in any given chase ever feature some of these maps got going on. I understand it's like one of the few things to lose the killer but I just wish there was other safe zones to use or something than running in circles.

    1. SWAMP
    2. Auto haven Wreckers
    3. Red Forest/Coldwind

    Rpd, Ormond, Eyre of crow, bahadman and the game, not as bad as the other maps but still dogshit

  • RPD

    Shelter Woods

    Coldwind

    Red Forest

  • Haddonfield, Ormond, Mother's dwelling, Eyrie of Crows, and Springwood.

  • Midwich. No fun to be had on that map for either side.

  • RPD. While I appreciate it from an aesthetic perspective and the hard work that would've gone into creating that map, I feel it's the definition of "style over substance". It looks amazing but does not make for a playable map that works for the mechanics of DBD. Even as a survivor I let out an audible sigh whenever I spawn on this map, but I feel so bad for killers on this map (particularly M1 killers). Map pressure is virtually non-existent and gens are so widely spread that 2 (sometimes 3) can pop before the game gets any sort of momentum. Also, the hook spawns are atrocious; the number of times I've played as killer on that map and survivors have got a free wiggle off because the ratio of hooks to map size is just so off. As a survivor, it's not unusual to reach stage two on your first hook because it takes so long for teammates to find you, and good luck finding gens if you don't spawn right next to one. It could've easily been a "realm" and been split into two separate maps, or it could've been condensed down whilst still being true to the original RE. The fact BHVR was so true to RE and meticulous about recreating RPD from the series actually became the map's ultimate downfall.

    Say what you will about other criticized indoor maps (Lerys, Game), but at least their layouts are fairly easy to traverse and don't feel like sprawling labyrinths.

  • Backwater Swamp, RPD, and the Yamaoka Estate (both variations). Yamaoka Estate is just dull and boring (and I get it constantly), RPD is big and confusing (and very frustrating to play on), and Backwater Swamp is why too dark and full of dead zones and infinites.

    Also Shelter Woods, Wrecker's Yard, and Rotten Fields because they are just open maps with little to nothing.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    Azarov's Resting Place. Everything is so poorly distributed in that I shaped map.

    Absolutely hate that map and the way its designed sanctum is pretty much just azarovs resting place with a Japanese aesthetic

  • I HATE coldwind after the reworks and the swamp is also terrible in my opinion.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Badham and Suffocation Pit

    Gotta love the middle of suffocation pit with back to back TL walls

  • Swamp even if I'm killer or survivor.

  • @Shaped said:

    Midwich and rpd.

    Midwich wins easily just by being too dark.

    i agree, midwhich is hell, i forgot about that map.

  • @Fraudette said:

    Nothing quite like the audible sigh I let out when I'm placed on either of the swamps 😩

    LITERALLY ME

  • Why does everyone HATE RPD???? There's like one version...It's not like Midwhich were theres like 5. Plus if you love RE and played the Remake it's very similar for me so i fortunately never get lost. I do understand if its new you do get lost.

  • RPD and midwich

  • RPD is horrendous & I'm starting to dislike autohaven now. Most of the other maps I don't mind, even Badham has grew on me.

    Some of the larger maps can be annoying with COH these days. It causes and matches to be dragged out way longer than they need to be.

  • @Lost_Boy said:

    RPD is horrendous & I'm starting to dislike autohaven now. Most of the other maps I don't mind, even Badham has grew on me.

    Some of the larger maps can be annoying with COH these days. It causes and matches to be dragged out way longer than they need to be.

    with COH?

‹ 1 2