You can remove bubba from the game now
I was so happy when he got his buff, I was excited that one of the characters from one of my favourite slashes got added and was done well.
But I'm bored of him, every bubba just face camping on first hook no matter what and honestly theres no point in the match. I hate it's got to the point I wish he wasnt even in the game.
I'd rather him completely gone than verse this dumb and pathetic form of gameplay.
Comments
Yeah the camping has gotten old at this point. I still enjoy being in chase with bubbas, in fact this happening more than once per match would be ideal
Well this has been entertaining to say the least
I tried to play Bubba without camping, even at the end game where exits were open.
Got tbagged at the exit gates anyway...
Oh boy. Can't wait to play fair the next game! :3
So you had some jerk survivors. For this you will punish next survivors you faced? Seriously?
I played Speed Limiter Bubba without camping and tunneling.
Got a 4k before they did 4 gens.
Yeah I dont care if a bubba chases, but I have yet to see one bubba actually play normal since iv booted the game back up again
Not for me :(
I dont care about the endgame camping but on first hook... only type of bubba I verse
I got-
*checks notes*
-pictures of a cow, tiny horse, or chinchilla, want any?
I think you just need to loop him for 10 minutes so he can't camp anyone
This is the way.
On a more serious note. Being toxic breeds more people being toxic. A viscous circle that will probably never end.
If they dont do gens though it wont matter ;)
From my meaningless stats taken from 300 games, the vast majority of Bubba's facecamp immediately.
I know right but game is supporting toxic moves. This is sad.
It truly is.
Eew, a viscous circle is something no one wants (probably, I'm not judging)
But seriously, this is the truth. And how new players learn what "acceptable" behavior is.
They were not meanless!
I have played a couple games with bubba. So far, no camping on first hook. I’ll never play like that. I farmed with 2 survivors that I was gonna let them escape as soon as I saw they they were my mains and I got 96k blood points. 0k but Better than basement bubba garbage
P2W Licensed. They won't do anything to hurt his unfair advantage.
I will say that the camping Bubba issue is getting a bit out of hand. I rarely if ever run into Bubba's who doesn't camp/slug/tunnel.
Run Bubba, they're trying to cancel you bro!!!
I have no issue with Bubba's and every camping Bubba I see loses the game hard. Sucks if you're the one it happens to but if you get real good, you can run said Bubba for 5 gens and you won't get face camped.
The Bubba facecamp thing was actually really funny when he was D tier
Now that he's actually among one of the stronger killers in the game it's just sad.
Like being facecamped by a Nurse or a Blight, except there's actual counterplay to being facecamped by those two
Uff... Bubba is fine - please stop the threads
No he's a licensed character so people paid money for him.
I used to really love Bubba before he got reworked.
But now...I don't mind not seeing him.
No, seriously. I have tried non campy Bubba as well. Quite insistently, not just a couple games. And sure against a potato team he will do fine, but as soon as you start going a bit higher (you don't even need death squads, just competent) he just becomes unviable. Hold W and stringing vaults just counters him so hard that there is no wining. I mean I'm no God killer but I think I'm competent enough and when I play several matches with the clear impression that there was very little I could do differently that would change the result, even I have to admit that's disheartening and not fun.
I dunno bubba is a pretty good killer, like sure hes not the best but he is far better than most.
I would say he definitely has maps that can hurt him (alot of killers do) but the main issue with bubba is how much he needs bamboozle and his addons (chilli and the one that makes you move faster)
Yes. The moral of the story is well over half of all survivors will rub it in your face when they win. So no mercy
That didn't save Demogorgon from getting removed.
I can still play demo dog
How do you do it, sir? I am new to DBD and cannot figure out how to play him.
a better idea is to replace every killer with bubba
He isn't removed from the game just from the shop. You can't buy him or the two survivors anymore but if you already own them from before they got removed you still can't you them like normal. That kinda sucks for new people but it makes seeing a wild demo or nacy and Steve like seeing a unicorn
Of course it's not great to do.
However you will feel very unmotivated and even punished for being too nice sometimes, which makes others not want to play nice at all in the future.