This was Great Event
First time i enjoyed event with both sides. Cosmetics were not bad, i liked Kate's piece most.
BP was nice, my average was 60k per match. I leveled some of my characters. So it worthed to back game for a while. I hope next events will be like this.
Comments
I think if this event has proven anything, it's just that we all basically want a reduce to the grind
Like...there was nothing terribly special or wonderful or great about this event except that we could all (Killer and Survivor) get a stupid amount of BP playing the game
But that's all it really took for people to be super happy with the event
So....
*hint hint BHVR*
You have very good point. I hope they fix grind soon, it is so stupid. I want to max my all survivors and killers but it is not easy ofcourse.
Its a better system than past events. Less opportunity for griefers.
I was also happy Kate got something. Iโm gonna buy her valentines outfit too. But this event allowed me to get Steve to P3, Cybil to P1 level 50, and stockpile on the event items. I have 30 event tool boxes on Nancy lmao
BuT kIlLeRs GoT lEsS tHaN sUrViVoRs
us vs them
The points were great. 1000 for every unique hook as killer, and every gen gave you 1000 points whenever a generator was done. (3000 if you brought an envelope offering)
I don't know how the the envelopes points worked, but sometimes it gave 8888 points, which was crazy good.
Let us never forget: the hag's trapping her own envelope.
Yeah it is great cosmetic, i am going to buy it. Kate is one of the my mains. So she will need this valentine outfit :)
I leveled Pig to P2, Artist P3, Clown P2, James P3 and all perks, Meg P1 and Plague P2. It worthed my time.
Yes same here Kate is one of my 4 mains
I loved it! Usually every event has those complaining about something but this had very little to complain about.
I appreciated the free cosmetics and I liked that they were generous with the bloodpoints. As killer I also appreciated survivors not immediately jumping on gens and the clue as where they were located.
my queue times definitely felt it :(
I personally despised the envelope part of the event but the extra bp from gens and hooks was really nice.
No Claudette cosmetics = Terrible event
*I know I'm being unreasonable, I don't care.
ah yeah thats got everything to do with the event and nothing to do with boil over and circle of healing
yes. it is only what I say it is because i am always right, right?
It was nice for BP farming, main problem as with a lot of other events is I now have a ton of envelopes cluttering the inventory, I wish the offerings either dissappeared or available even if the event ends.
Except Anniversary Cakes, all event offerings are going to disable. You can use them at next Lunar Event. But i agree, it would be nice if we would keep use them.
Lucky you I never get a single vote up when I do my letters like that ๐
Blame the cows
This even was good but the spring break event with the cocktail gens will always be my favorite
I got 100+ lunar toolboxes and firecrackers on my Jake so Iโm happy :), also getting 60k bp every match as a survivor was a nice change of the usual 15k
A Windfall envelope gave 25,888 points, which was CRAZY good. I got a bunch of those last night, which was really cool.
Are you serious, omg! I hope this event backs then.
Yeah, the envelope would burst into Bloodpoint icons. I'd get super excited when it happened. (I know that sounds like I'm joking, but I'm not, I promise.)
Blight event was more fun.