Shoutout to all these wonderful people right here
All of them have one thing in common. Anyone wanna tell me what that is?
I would’ve put @TheGannMan as well but truthfully he sucks at DBD so nah.
All of them have one thing in common. Anyone wanna tell me what that is?
I would’ve put @TheGannMan as well but truthfully he sucks at DBD so nah.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spirit
They are all far beneath Queen Claudette.
They all have the same ugly avatar.
I've played against negan b4. Think it was a toxic experience.
Not cool
Yes :)
They are all not @QwQw.
Spirit pfp, I tempt you
Maybe one day, Gann.
None of them are a part of Legion gang 💪
(Sadly I am still the only member)
I'll join.
Watch your tone, I have decent headphones now and can hear the rustling of a bush a mile away :P
fairly certain @Anniehere is my long lost twin
You know I love you.
It’s just fun to tease you
None of them are Demogorgon enjoyers
So we need to put Spirit picture to profile for join club huh? 🤔
I know, right? ☺️
They don’t have forced pennance pfp unlike
@Bloodshade
@Tr1nity
and a few others
Oh yeah 😲 😂
You care to enlighten me on it?
You dare oppose me mortal.
I will never put on character pfp.
Alternate universe if we were able to custom avatar.
Thanka for adding me :)
Today is gonna be Killer day since I reached rank 1 Survivor, so I'll play alot of Spirit to keep the fanclub alive as possible.
*Oiry bing-bongs in Spirit chase music*
Cries in Trapper main!
Silence fool! You stand no chance against me. Nothing can withstand The Bush! All those who oppose me will be rendered into fertilizer for my nourishment.
You fool! I've been trained in your bush arts by your ancestors * cough* * cough*
Sadly here i stand
Thrill of the hunt avatar
Alone in the fog
I heard that a certain @GeneralV had a Spirit profile picture once, back in 2019. I believe he deserves one too 👀
Don't worry, they'll learn the way of Demo sooner or later
Shout out to all the people who play the cooler Yamaoka, I would have Oni as my pfp if my account wasn't stuck on applicant.
I love you too :)
I used to be alone as forced Pennance.
No one’s cooler than Spirit.
Also, what is the point of that applicant role? I’ve seen it and have no idea what it does.
Haven’t confirmed they Email pretty sure
Yeah the Forced Penance avatar just fits you so much.
Oh really? If only I was there to see it!
:)
They are all worse then Oni
Name one thing that Oni can do that’s good that spirit can’t.
He's bigger, faster, and stronger too
But spirit is better at Payday stealth.
He's the first member of the D.K. crew!
Huh!
D.K., Donkey Kong!
D.K., Donkey Kong is here!
I don't remember. It's PTSD of random flash images of teabags, and flashlights in muh face. I'm still recovering 🤧 😩 😫 🤣
Yeah you got me confused with someone else.
I don't use flashlights I'm not good with them if I find one in a box I flash it at other survivors 😂 I might attempt a blind but, I'm no good with them.
I don't t-bag unless you were camping me and I got unhooked and made it to the exit gate and it's more of a laugh that I got away before I escaped.
Very cool of you
Now there's two of us 😀
Y E S
There it was, a GeneralV heartbroken, finding on Spirit the much needed comfort after Freddy was gone.
It brings back some memories.
The Spirit
I fear it
Yet I wanna be near it