Devs, you broke Otz's heart 💔😡

Watch Otz's last livestream from 1h 1m 35 seconds:

https://www.twitch.tv/otzdarva/v/1252872920?sr=a


All this effort from such an appreciated influencer of Dbd to improve the game, and little feedback from the devs on the important things that matter in "the real world" (of Dbd), as always.

The Twins changes (and the Twins themselves because of how Frustrating it is to play them because of all their issues) just show how detached from the reality of Dbd the devs are, or that they're purposely ignoring the frustration and the feedback.

I don't wanna list in this post all the bad and frustrating things Dbd has, just the massive hacker epidemic and circle of healing are enough, but I will say this:

We already lost some streamers during time, we'll lose Dowsey and others forever MAYBE when VHS open beta and the full game comes out, and we'll lose Scott Jund maybe( he said he will just focus on it and nothing else, maybe he could get pissed by Dbd and leave it forever) ,and Tru3ta1ent DEFINITELY (he said it himself) when Elden Ring will come out. And many little others like Marth, Space Coconut.

I don't wanna lose even Otz forever, pls devs, do something!

Save Dbd, and don't let so many streamers leave, because it's very possible that Otz could leave Dbd for Elden Ring, even if he doesn't say it.

Comments

  • Are people really surprised ? Isn't this the typical BHVR mid-chapter ? The last one was an exception after 2 dulls mid-chapter.

    He is my favorite streamer but i really hope he stops making excuses for BHVR instead of assuming how disconnected they are from the game.

    They nerfed the ######### Wraith and Pinhead, what are you excepting ?

  • If you do intend to try Dark Souls 3, make sure you install the Blue Sentinel mod first. It's a mod that protects you from hackers.

    Even the DS community is better at warding cheaters than BHVR.

    There's a lot of people that like to glamorise how hard Dark Souls is, but I found DS3 (The only one I've played) to be quite manageable. And if you want an easier time, you can always team up with a friend.

  • @Firellius said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2732930#Comment_2732930

    If you do intend to try Dark Souls 3, make sure you install the Blue Sentinel mod first. It's a mod that protects you from hackers.

    Even the DS community is better at warding cheaters than BHVR.

    There's a lot of people that like to glamorise how hard Dark Souls is, but I found DS3 (The only one I've played) to be quite manageable. And if you want an easier time, you can always team up with a friend.

    Thanks, I wasn’t planning on it though. Didn’t sound all that appealing to me.

  • @Laurie268 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2732101#Comment_2732101

    Noo please don’t go, we can’t play the game without you guys 😭 What will we do without the daily deadhard/surv complaint threads? Actually see positivity on the forums for a change?

    On what planet is this happening

  • Wow that actually hurt to watch I've never seen otz so disappointed. Jeezus christ.

    When you break someone who actively tries to get on your side you've really messed up.

    Devs: "So weve decided to nerf twins even more".

  • @gilgamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2732513#Comment_2732513

    "objective" Elden ring has been the most anticipated game of the year 2 years in a row and after the network test came out where people WERE ACTUALLY ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME the hype only went up since the game played amazingly but sure dude

    omg new souls game. I must consuuume!


    Go touch grass.

  • I'm glad to see this thread keep being bumped I hope the devs look into this and read it heavily

    What's the point in having fog whispers if you never listen to their feedback

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    I'm glad to see this thread keep being bumped I hope the devs look into this and read it heavily

    What's the point in having fog whispers if you never listen to their feedback

    DLC hype and promoting skins...that's the point of the whole Fog program.

  • LilithOmen is pretty much the only DbD streamer I need in my life and he's not stopping

  • @ScottJund said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/303316/devs-you-broke-otzs-heart

    for the record Otz tru3 and I are absolutely dropping DBD for Elden Ring. I doubt permanently though.

    You got Nurse nerfed to begin with. I'll never forgive you.

  • Elden ring doesnt scratch the same itch as this game for pvp - I say this as a HUGE souls fan.

    I will say though, killer really isnt fun at the moment.

  • @Veinslay said:

    Why would he be upset about the patch? I thought he could win with no perks/addons and AFKing no problem ez pz

    Just because people can play strong and good doesn't mean it is upsetting when the game gets objectively worse after putting lots of time in giving feedback.

    Let's be real, that video showing how well you can do is for the subreddit and forum users that cry when they lose a match

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2732215#Comment_2732215

    Propnight looks like the less mature version of DBD.

    VHS hasn't even established itself as a "game" yet, so I doubt it will have as big of an impact. Not to mention that most people on here seem to not be ok with "bully" simulators which is what that game seems to cater to because you create weapons to go gang up on the killer and kill them.

    Not to mention some of us will be playing some of those games AND DBD because they are vastly different.

    Propnight and VHS are no competence for DBD, but not because they're bad but because they're casual games for goofing around, specially Propnight by transforming into objetcs... They don't have serious mechanics like DBD and don't take themselves too seriously. Propnight in fact have less viewers in Twitch and the times I checked the streamers I've seen a single streamer with about 15.000-20.000 viewers who probably is a variety streamer who switch games from time to time, so...

    I really want to see a serious asymetrical game to come out to make serious competence to DBD, and then BHVR see they don't have the almost monopoly of asymetrical games and start to work in better updates, specially better balancing patches.

  • I blame OhTofu for putting Twins in S-tier they clearly trust him more 😄

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2732114#Comment_2732114

    The question is who will leave FOREVER, with no going back.

    im not a streamer but i will for sure

  • @Sepex said:

    I love how people automatically assume streamers are somehow better than everyone else.

    I love how you assume that people automatically assume that streamers are somehow better than everyone else.

  • @Veinslay said:

    Why would he be upset about the patch? I thought he could win with no perks/addons and AFKing no problem ez pz

    He answers that question in the video. But I guess it's too much to ask that people watch the video that they are commenting on.

  • If BHVR aren’t concerned that some of their game’s most dedicated supporters are telling them that they feel their feedback is completely ignored, then there is no hope for this company.

  • @MrPeanutbutter said:

    If BHVR aren’t concerned that some of their game’s most dedicated supporters are telling them that they feel their feedback is completely ignored, then there is no hope for this company.

    Yes. Otz is not just a "dedicated supporter". He is a fog whisperer. He said that PTB is such trash that he is probably not even going to try it.

  • Bruh who cares? If you are a true fan You would still watch him play other games than DBD if ur upset abt him leaving. Kinda glad he's leaving DBD

  • "Omg people are excited about something better go tell them how stupid they are for the heavy sin of enjoying a franchise" - your nasty ass

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Until devs announce qol changes for killers this might be the year to just step away. Let those that proclaim the role is overly easy take the reigns and carry the game.

    already uninstalled.... sadly. I like your idea though. Let others take up the mantle

  • Even when paid to play, I don't see how anybody can willingly ignore the terrible decisions they've made. Nemesis audio bug, gen audio bugs that have been broken for like 4 straight patches? Nah we need to focus on the serious issues like Bubba masks and those overpowered Twin addons

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Who cares?

    The game isn't going to suffer from one streamer leaving. At this point there are more DBD streamers than there aren't.

    Do you realize how big a following Otz has? Even if you don't like content creators, they bring A LOT of people into the game, many of whom would never have played otherwise. Again, maybe you don't care, but let's not pretend some of the largest content creators leaving the game doesn't have a negative impact.

  • Did he ever wonder if those Twins' clunky cooldowns weren't here not by oversight but rather intentionally for balancing reasons?

  • @Ghoste said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2732179#Comment_2732179

    Do you realize how big a following Otz has? Even if you don't like content creators, they bring A LOT of people into the game, many of whom would never have played otherwise. Again, maybe you don't care, but let's not pretend some of the largest content creators leaving the game doesn't have a negative impact.

    I never said I didn't like them, but I don't idolize them like a lot of people do. It's just not my thing.

    I am also aware that they bring people into the game, but to act like the sky is falling simply because one person decides they are burnt out is borderline cringe.

1 2 3 ›