For the love of everything please have your internal conversations say yes.

So, new dev update. There's a section about solo survivors.

image.png

The important bit is this:

"One feature we are experimenting with is a status icon next to each Survivor’s portrait in the HUD that lets you know what they are doing. This way, solo Survivors can base their decision around what their teammates are doing, and partial groups get a better idea of their solo teammates’ contributions, making everyone feel like more of a team. This is something that can already be easily conveyed with a quick callout over voice chat, but is currently not available to solo Survivors."

We have been suggesting this (along with other things) for years. Please please please implement something like this I am absolutely begging because it is sorely needed. Don't tie things to perks like you have done in future, please make it basekit and then buff killers to compensate- something which you said you'd do in the update.

Don't make me get on my knees and sob, because if that's what it takes to implement this I will.

For reference, here is said dev update:

@Peanits said:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0ERF0P98HDK8/announcement.png

Happy New Year! We’re back after a quick break and jumping right back into things with another developer update. Like last time, there’s too much to go through in one sitting, so check back tomorrow for part 2. Most of this will appear in the upcoming Mid-Chapter, but we also wanted to be a bit more transparent with what we’re working on for the future. For the sake of clarity, we’ve marked anything that’s for a later update with “Future”.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/G7427991HROQ/performance.png

Future: Patch Optimization Plans

Depending on where you play, it can either take a while to install a patch or patch sizes can be unusually large. Needless to say, this isn’t ideal: When new content releases, who wants to wait around for it? That’s why we’re working on improving the update process going forward.

First of all, why does it take so long? To keep it simple, the game is split up into small chunks. This way when the game updates, you only need to download the chunks that changed rather than the whole game. The trouble is, as the game has grown over the years, so have these chunks, which makes downloads and/or patch times (depending on which platform you’re on) longer.

So what are we doing about it? In the short term, for Steam only due to technical reasons, we will be compressing the files more starting this Mid-Chapter. This will make patch times as much as 50% faster and decrease the amount of disk space required by about 18 GB.

Next, we’ll be restructuring these chunks in a future update. This will affect all platforms and make patch times up to 200% faster!

IMPORTANT NOTE: In both cases, these improvements will require you to completely redownload the game. This means there will be a very large download when updating or opting into or out of the PTB. Don’t worry, this is normal! Afterwards, updates will go back to being much smaller.

 

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/H4VK1AGDPFQQ/matchmaking.png

Future: Matchmaking Optimization Plans

We’re a few months into Skill Based Matchmaking (SBMM), and we’d like to shed some light on what we’ve been working on and the improvements we’ll be making going forth. Though it may be polarizing, we want to be as transparent as possible when it comes to SBMM, as the discussions that stem from it are incredibly valuable to us as we continue to work on improvements.

The game and the community are constantly changing, and the matchmaking system should always be adapted to support them. This is why we’re constantly making changes behind the scenes. One recent example came from an influx of new players. We noticed that the default rating was placing first-time players against some fairly experienced opponents. So, to remedy this, we lowered the default rating for new players so they would be more likely to play amongst each other. We’re regularly making changes like this behind the scenes to find the best balance of fast queues and quality matches.

Beyond small tweaks, we’ve identified some areas where the system could be improved. Let’s run through each of them quickly:

 

Backfill Improvements

If someone leaves a lobby, the matchmaker needs to find a replacement (a.k.a. backfill). Right now, it heavily favours a quick replacement over a quality one. This can lead to some matches where one (or more) players are outside of their normal skill range. We’re going to work towards finding a good balance between quality and wait times.

Disconnection Handling

Currently, the SBMM system doesn’t handle disconnects as well as it could. We’re looking to make adjustments to handle them better and make sure disconnects are treated fairly when altering someone’s rating.

Extended Breaks

When someone takes an extended break from the game, their rating does not change. This isn’t ideal since you’re bound to be a little rusty after not playing for a while, and returning to difficult matches is a recipe for a frustrating night. We’re hoping to introduce a mechanic that adjusts your rating(s) when you’ve been gone for a while to ease you back in when you return.

General Improvements

This one is a little more technical: The game will detect which server you have the best connection to and match you with other players who are close to that server. This works well enough, but if you’re right between two servers, you’ll only be matched with one set of players. For players who have good connections to more than one server, we’d like to open up matchmaking and allow them to find matches with either set of players. This can help balance out queue times at off-peak hours and even improve the quality of the matches made.

 

As a note, these changes will take a while to develop, but we’re confident that these will make notable improvements on the matchmaking system.

 

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JW8CDFZPQFJZ/lonelysurvivor.png

Future: Solo Survivor Experience

If you’re reading this, you’ve been left on the hook at some point. Okay, maybe not, but the chances are very high.

Thanks to Skill Based Matchmaking ratings, we’re able to see the impact playing with a premade group has on the outcome of a match at various skill levels. The data confirms our suspicions: As skill goes up, so does the gap in survival rates between solo survivors and premade groups. In the top end of skill levels, the difference in escape rates can be as much as 15%.

This isn’t great: This difference between solo Survivors and groups makes it difficult to find a perfect balance. If we balance Killers around premade groups, solo Survivors get left behind. Meanwhile, if we balance around solo Survivors, Killers will have a rough time against groups. With that in mind, we’re working on some measures to bridge the gap between solo Survivors and premade groups, which will allow us to better balance Killers as a result.

We’re aiming to strike a balance between making the solo player(s) feel like they’re a part of the team without being overbearing. For example, we want to share key pieces of information, like “What are my teammates doing?”, but not too much info, like showing everyone’s exact location. To put it simply, the idea is to bring solo Survivors up to the same level, not give people excessive information that makes even premade groups stronger.

We want to share a very early peek at one potential way of closing this gap. Before we do, we want to stress that this is in the very early stages; we’re curious to hear what you think, but please keep in mind that it may change or even be scrapped entirely.

One feature we are experimenting with is a status icon next to each Survivor’s portrait in the HUD that lets you know what they are doing. This way, solo Survivors can base their decision around what their teammates are doing, and partial groups get a better idea of their solo teammates’ contributions, making everyone feel like more of a team. This is something that can already be easily conveyed with a quick callout over voice chat, but is currently not available to solo Survivors.

Once again, this is a very early preview- so early that we’re still discussing this internally. Feel free to share your thoughts, but please keep in mind that none of this is final or confirmed. Depending on how things go, this feature may be changed or scrapped entirely before it ever sees the light of day. We wanted to be open about this and keep you in the loop: The gap between solo Survivors and groups is not going under the radar, it’s something we’re actively working on.

 

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BN3EZSCKDCB1/performance.png

New Betas Tab

Sometimes we think up some experimental features that we’d love some feedback and data on, but they aren’t quite ready to release into the wild just yet. Enter the Betas tab!

Next time you head to the Settings menu, you’ll see a new Betas tab. Here, you’ll find betas for upcoming features that you can opt in or out of as you please. Want to share your thoughts on something early on? Awesome, opt in!

The icing on the cake: You’ll be rewarded with extra Bloodpoints for the first bunch of matches you play with a beta activated.

Unlike the Player Test Build, these Betas are also available on consoles. Everyone’s invited!

So, the only question is, what’s the first beta going to be? How about…

 

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4H9ZQBKVMHFD/wiggle.png

Wiggle Update

Earlier this year, we changed struggling from button mashing to skill checks, making it much more accessible and a lot easier on your buttons & keys. We’ve been working on a similar update to wiggling as well, and we’re finally ready to share it with you.

Instead of mashing buttons, you’ll see a skill check while being carried- only this one has two zones and doesn’t go away when you hit it. Instead, hitting the skill check successfully will cause it to switch directions and gradually fill your wiggle meter. Keep hitting those skill checks to keep wiggling!

This interaction keeps wiggling interactive while requiring far fewer inputs and is much easier on your joysticks, making it more accessible to players with repetitive strain injuries. Additionally, each side of the skill check can optionally be bound to a different button to further increase the gap between repeated button presses.

This update will first appear in the betas tab, allowing you to opt in as you please.

 

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/08PLAC60FA49/settings.png

Toggle Interactions

On the topic of accessibility, another feature that will be debuting with this update is a toggle mode for interactions. This new option, which can be enabled in the Settings, makes holding a button for long periods of time a thing of the past. Simply press the button to start the interaction and press it again to stop it.

To go with it, you’ll also find a new option to cancel interactions by sprinting. Enabling this will automatically cancel actions and cause you to start running whenever you sprint.

Our goals with these new settings are to make Dead by Daylight more accessible, and to provide an alternative for players that don’t wish to hold a button for the entire length of an interaction. Plus, this frees up a hand so you can take a drink while hitting skill checks! (We’ll still predict when you’re taking a drink and give you a skill check, though, that’s our favourite feature.)

 

If you’ve made it this far, you’ve earned yourself a break from reading - check back tomorrow for part 2! But before you go, we have one last bit of news for today: The Player Test Build opens Wednesday, January 5th. See you there!

The Dead by Daylight team


(and just for the record, the wiggle update + toggle options are both very, very welcome accessability options too).

Tagged: BHVRMod

Comments

  • I figured that you in particular would be happy about that part of the Dev Update...as I know your feelings on the issue.

  • I wonder how much info they let us see and how much it will make average survivor stronger just by default.

    Considering you get teammates who can read, that is

  • I'm totally supportive of this change, but I'm guessing it's going to royally piss off Killer mains with how Survivor focused the New Year Dev Update is.

    I mean hell, Survivors get to know what other Survivors are doing, but Killers still don't get a Hook tracker for each Survivor?

  • I'm so excited about it. I can't wait to see how it works.

  • It sounds amazing being able to tell what your teammates are doing. Really hope they add this.

    Though I'm wondering if there'll be an icon for people attempting to save another survivor. Like what would the requirements be? Running towards a hooked survivor? Be within 10m of range?

    Knowing if someone is going for the save is probably the strongest asset SWF have and solos lack (without Kindred). Knowing who's repairing a generator or healing isn't quite as important.

  • @AnObserver said:

    I'm totally supportive of this change, but I'm guessing it's going to royally piss off Killer mains with how Survivor focused the New Year Dev Update is.

    I mean hell, Survivors get to know what other Survivors are doing, but Killers still don't get a Hook tracker for each Survivor?

    This is just the first part of the update, I'd wait until part 2 before calling it survivor focused.

  • Yes! Yes! YES!


    Solo survivors needs some love and this is good start. Please add this to game. SWF will not get any value from this but solo-q? Yeah this will help us.

  • any chance we could get a word about the cheating problem?

    asking for a sizeable portion of the playerbase

  • @Rizzo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727073#Comment_2727073

    This is just the first part of the update, I'd wait until part 2 before calling it survivor focused.

    Oh, the Tweet makes it seems as if it's a one-parter, but the last line on the update says there's a part 2, apologies.

  • Genuinely great changes all across the board, excited for part 2.

    BUT... when are they gonna acknowledge cheaters... ?

  • @Mandy said:

    I figured that you in particular would be happy about that part of the Dev Update...as I know your feelings on the issue.

    if i was alone i wouldve screamed but it definitely made me smile

    if this makes it through internal conversations i will genuinely cry

  • I welcome any improvements for solo survivors <3

  • It's a good change, but voice chat still needs to be added to the game. Don't want to use it = rely on icons. Everyone else can use voice chat.

  • I'm more excited for the toggle interactions; I miss the days that you could hit esc while working a gen and let go of M1. It's coming back in a better way.

    I play solo queue most of the time and I personally am happy how it is so I guess more free info will make it even nicer. I hope that it will help with the balancing issues; I really want better balanced killer matches so if this works I'm happy.

  • My god these are such common sense changes and I don't understand why there's even a debate about them. The answer should be a resounding YES.

  • @Equus said:

    I'm more excited for the toggle interactions; I miss the days that you could hit esc while working a gen and let go of M1. It's coming back in a better way.

    I play solo queue most of the time and I personally am happy how it is so I guess more free info will make it even nicer. I hope that it will help with the balancing issues; I really want better balanced killer matches so if this works I'm happy.

    the toggle interactions will be so uselful, help save my mouse and my wrists. overall this first part is just wonderful and i hope it keeps up for the second part

  • I’m wondering what specific buffs killers are going to get if solo queue is buffed. There are probably over 1,000 forum posts giving detailed information on how to bridge the gap between solo queue and SWF, but I honestly can’t remember ever seeing any forum posts where someone made a serious attempt to give detailed information for how killers would be buffed so they can handle this.

  • @Equus said:

    I'm more excited for the toggle interactions; I miss the days that you could hit esc while working a gen and let go of M1. It's coming back in a better way.

    I play solo queue most of the time and I personally am happy how it is so I guess more free info will make it even nicer. I hope that it will help with the balancing issues; I really want better balanced killer matches so if this works I'm happy.

    Yes, that part too about not holding anymore.

    I was so focused on solo Q that I forgot it. I don't have issues with my fingers (yet) but I can imagine the pain for somd players. It still hurts a bit after a few hours of playing tho.

    I wanna read part. 2 already. Killers' improvements tomorrow?

  • Throw in a match replay/review function pls, so players can better learn from their mistakes and get better

  • Please also include a "teabagging" status, a "cowering behind a rock" status and a "doing absolutely ######### all" status.

    Thanks.

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    I’m wondering what specific buffs killers are going to get if solo queue is buffed. There are probably over 1,000 forum posts giving detailed information on how to bridge the gap between solo queue and SWF, but I honestly can’t remember ever seeing any forum posts where someone made a serious attempt to give detailed information for how killers would be buffed so they can handle this.

    i remember making a list a while back, off the top of my head the things id change after ensuring solos + swf are as close as possible would be:

    • blindness overhaul
    • totem spawn improvement
    • longer to cleanse totems
    • more objectives outside of gens (ie. things to do before starting/after finishing gens to power the gates)
    • killers all given some form of map traversal
    • kicking a gen regresses 5% by default; PGTW changed to add another 20% onto the first kick after hooking a survivor for 45 seconds
    • base gen regression increased to 0.5c/s over 0.25c/s; hex:ruin changed to 50%/75%/100% regression speed
    • survivor spawn point improvements


  • I'm with Karu, don't make us friggin get on our hands and knees and beg you Bhvr. I'll stinkin do it!

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    Please also include a "teabagging" status, a "cowering behind a rock" status and a "doing absolutely ######### all" status.

    Thanks.

    me constantly having the "doing absolutely ######### all" status because im too busy emoting at a corner with my swf buddies while the killer stares at us confused

  • Honestly, if Survivor icon shows only 3 states: Empty ; on Gen ; in chase. Thats enough info for a solo like me. Pretty much that I dont need Kindred that much anymore (unless requires coordination unhook)

    And we will see how fast Gen can go when you know other 2 on Gen and you're on rescue the hooked one. But I would prefer to have alternate way to slow down Gen, not directly increase Gen time or buff Killer's power.

  • It's good, but it will be useless if expierienced solo player will be paired with newbies that don't even know how to do gens. SBMM improvements first before HUD changes.

  • I am absolutely desperate for this to be implemented. SWF drastically improves survivor gameplay by letting survivors know what everyone is doing at all times and therefore allowing the team to optimize their decisionmaking. While it's not a full fix for the disparity, an improved HUD that shows what teammates are doing would be extremely welcome.

    A way to convey intent would also be wonderful, even if it was through a premade ping system. "I'm going for the save", "help me", "commit", "come back here", "just leave me", etc.

    I also think solo survivors should be able to see each others' perk loadouts in order to able to make informed decisions about each others' plays; for instance, I can farm someone off hook in a dangerous situation if they have DS but should otherwise never do that, I don't need to cross the map for someone with Unbreakable or Deliverance, I can stop with an active Pig trap if the person flagging me down has For the People, and if my teammate has BT or We'll Make It and I don't, I should let them do the unhooking.

    I'm extremely happy to hear that this is finally being discussed - though I also do hope it will come with a round of killer buffs at the end of it to make up for the basic gameplay level being brought upwards.

  • I know I'm just jaded, probably watch a few too many Tru videos, but I just read this whole thing as basically: "We want games with Solo Survivors to be just as frustrating for Killer as going against a SWF."

    I know they said it'll allow them to balance killer better... but how many months will it take to get that data? How many months then to make unilateral changes across all killers? From start to finish, a full year maybe?

    The queue is already too long as a Survivor. We don't need more reasons for less killers to queue up.

  • @Rizzo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727073#Comment_2727073

    This is just the first part of the update, I'd wait until part 2 before calling it survivor focused.

    Do you know when Peanits will release the part 2 of this update?

  • @Rizzo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727073#Comment_2727073

    This is just the first part of the update, I'd wait until part 2 before calling it survivor focused.

    I have but one question;

    will there be Legion changes and will I like them?

  • @PlayTwink said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727077#Comment_2727077

    Do you know when Peanits will release the part 2 of this update?

    Part 2 will be released tomorrow.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    I wonder how much info they let us see and how much it will make average survivor stronger just by default.

    Considering you get teammates who can read, that is

    Not much. The important information is who is going for the save so the others don't waste time and can maximise gen efficiency. Solo fails so hard because multiple people go for the same save giving the killer extra time that a swf won't.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727077#Comment_2727077

    I have but one question;

    will there be Legion changes and will I like them?

    We'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

  • @PlayTwink said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727077#Comment_2727077

    Do you know when Peanits will release the part 2 of this update?

    Should be tomorrow same time. PTB starts wednesday.

  • Rizzo responded me faster hehe

  • @CakeDuty said:

    It sounds amazing being able to tell what your teammates are doing. Really hope they add this.

    Though I'm wondering if there'll be an icon for people attempting to save another survivor. Like what would the requirements be? Running towards a hooked survivor? Be within 10m of range?

    Knowing if someone is going for the save is probably the strongest asset SWF have and solos lack (without Kindred). Knowing who's repairing a generator or healing isn't quite as important.

    This. If I was on a gen, another teammate was on a gen, and a third teammate had the default status, I would assume teammate #3 was handling the save, and not act unless that teammate became chased. This is great if teammate #3 is handling the save, and it's not great if they're just wandering around lost, urban evading in a corner, or crossing the map and ignoring the hooked player to find another gen.

    I think a ping system would complement this very nicely, because mechanically I can't think of a way to pick up that a player does or doesn't intend to rescue a hooked player.

  • I hope the top line of Part 2 says, "Dead Hard".

  • @Minecraft said:

    you do realize that if you buff killers to compensate then you're not compensating for anything, right?

    solo queue needs straight buffs with no repercussions, period

    What

    We buff killers to compensate for the fact that survivors are now all on the same level, which according to the most recent update, is upwards of 15% more likely to escape. We don't buff them to compensate for exclusive solo buffs but to help balance the game in general.

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727076#Comment_2727076

    This. If I was on a gen, another teammate was on a gen, and a third teammate had the default status, I would assume teammate #3 was handling the save, and not act unless that teammate became chased. This is great if teammate #3 is handling the save, and it's not great if they're just wandering around lost, urban evading in a corner, or crossing the map and ignoring the hooked player to find another gen.

    I think a ping system would complement this very nicely, because mechanically I can't think of a way to pick up that a player does or doesn't intend to rescue a hooked player.

    Ping system + voice chat in game.

  • The suspense is killing me :(

  • @AnObserver said:

    I'm totally supportive of this change, but I'm guessing it's going to royally piss off Killer mains with how Survivor focused the New Year Dev Update is.

    I mean hell, Survivors get to know what other Survivors are doing, but Killers still don't get a Hook tracker for each Survivor?

    I’m a killer main and I’ve been suggesting the solo survivor buffs and talking about exactly what they did regarding mismatches in this patch so I’m extremely happy with Part 1. 🙂 Worst case the survivors get a bit of a boost from the icons, if it turns out to be a little much overall they can just slow gens down slightly to compensate. The upside for me as a killer is matches maybe feeling a bit more even between solo opponents and swf opponents.

  • @UMCorian said:

    I know I'm just jaded, probably watch a few too many Tru videos, but I just read this whole thing as basically: "We want games with Solo Survivors to be just as frustrating for Killer as going against a SWF."

    I know they said it'll allow them to balance killer better... but how many months will it take to get that data? How many months then to make unilateral changes across all killers? From start to finish, a full year maybe?

    The queue is already too long as a Survivor. We don't need more reasons for less killers to queue up.

    No, this absolutely needs to happen. If they allow SWFs to remain in this grey area where they have way more information than the game intends anyone to, they're going to keep balancing for solo queue all the time (see: Pig, Cenobite, Wraith, Undying) and SWFs will remain the kryptonite that they are.

    I'd take a growing pains period if we could finally get this game's 5-year juggernaut addressed. The gap has to be slimmed or killer will never be balanced.

    Besides, solos are never going to coordinate as well or aggressively as players who are on Discord together.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I hope the top line of Part 2 says, "Dead Hard".

    or "Boon: Circle Of Healing".

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727167#Comment_2727167

    No, this absolutely needs to happen. If they allow SWFs to remain in this grey area where they have way more information than the game intends anyone to, they're going to keep balancing for solo queue all the time (see: Pig, Cenobite, Wraith, Undying) and SWFs will remain the kryptonite that they are.

    I'd take a growing pains period if we could finally get this game's 5-year juggernaut addressed. The gap has to be slimmed or killer will never be balanced.

    Besides, solos are never going to coordinate as well or aggressively as players who are on Discord together.

    Voice chat is officially supported, though it requires third party software. It's not a grey area, the game should already be balanced around voice chat.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727071#Comment_2727071

    Not much. The important information is who is going for the save so the others don't waste time and can maximise gen efficiency. Solo fails so hard because multiple people go for the same save giving the killer extra time that a swf won't.

    But you will have that information now. If one is hooked and you see other two with gen icon, you know to go for a save without of need of kindred

  • Next to the toggle interactions, fix attempt to the weird download problem and them showing their willingness to tinker with details of the MMR system as well there's some good stuff so far in this.

    I mean, taking even 5 minutes to have a little think about the situation should make it immediately obvious to anyone that something like this was always the only approach to trying to do a single thing to the solo-swf gap with any chance of even being considered by the devs, but I'm still very glad to see a very clear "Yes, we're working on and thinking about this kinda thing" message like this.

    It's very barebones if it's truly just on a gen/not on a gen/in a chase/on a totem or something like that, but that's in itself a wonderful start because it's exactly that, a first step in what will be a process to find the best solution (as a "perfect" one likely does not exist).

  • Remember not everything is going to be in the Dev Updates, you'll have to wait for the PTB Patch Notes on Wednesday for the full information on the PTB.

  • @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2727203#Comment_2727203

    Voice chat is officially supported, though it requires third party software. It's not a grey area, the game should already be balanced around voice chat.

    They refuse to do it. Something about foreign languages on the same server and not wanting an opt-in feature to be a necessity.

    Personally, I think they don't want to have to deal with the moderation issues involved. Without match recordings, which this game does not take, they'd have no way to touch whatever was said each match.

    @Minecraft said:

    you do realize that if you buff killers to compensate then you're not compensating for anything, right?

    solo queue needs straight buffs with no repercussions, period

    No. The issue is that the current balance of this game is SWF > Killer > Solo. Survivors and killers can never really be properly balanced, so it results in a situation where solos tend to get shat on, existing perpetually at the bottom of the totem pole, while SWFs can turn killer's game into a living hell or get out the gates in five minutes before the killer could hook more than three people through extreme time optimization.

    The survivor and killer roles cannot be balanced when survivors simultaneously occupy a role of being stronger and weaker than the killer role at the same time. If survivors are brought on the same level, or at least very close to one instead of this massive gap that currently exists, we can finally - in theory - have a balanced game. But that does involve buffing killers because we are going to make survivors stronger on average than they currently are. (Of course, that requires them to implement solo queue buffs that ultimately matter, so we'll see.)

‹ 1 2