Killer mains vote up if you never give hatch or are "not nice"

Im not a nice killer and im DANG sure not giving survivor hatch, ever! Screw survivor, straight up, death to you all, all day!


Vote up if you feel the same way i do!

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • After the release of SBMM im not as nice as i used to be as killer.

  • Which Linkin Park song is your favorite?

  • That's totally fine.


    I'm at the point that when I play killer, I just let everyone go anyway. I don't care about kills (anymore). I want BP and when I get 4 BBQ stacks, my round is complete.

  • @GamerEzra said:

    After the release of SBMM im not as nice as i used to be as killer.

    Sounds counterintuitive if you're wanting more chill games.

  • You give item, I give hatch. It’s called trade.

  • @Edilibs said:

    Im not a nice killer and im DANG sure not giving survivor hatch, ever! Screw survivor, straight up, death to you all, all day!

    Vote up if you feel the same way i do!

    I do if I feel like it which is rare nowadays

  • @Edilibs said:

    Im not a nice killer and im DANG sure not giving survivor hatch, ever! Screw survivor, straight up, death to you all, all day!

    Vote up if you feel the same way i do!

    I give the Hatch often. No need to add more hate into the game.

  • @Fantasy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713377#Comment_2713377

    Sounds counterintuitive if you're wanting more chill games.

    I wish hatch escapes counted as door escapes. Why would i give hatch? If a survivor escapes through the hatch it doesn't lower my mmr. Only door escapes lower mmr, hatch escapes count as 0.

  • No need to add more hate in the game? How is that hating or being hateful? Do you not see the lengths at which survivors try to make killers feel bad? Teabagging at exit gates (I dont give them that satisfaction at all asa i never go to the exit gates once the game is over so they just teabag air and nothingness and look stupid) and disrespect to name a few. Do you not see what survivors do in this game/ lol

    Players are burning that new map, the Game and getting maps like Haddonfield randomly then have the nerve to messege you nonsense when they lose! No im sorry your wrong, its not hating, its justification! Im justified for never giving hatch or being nice because of the bad reputation survivor has, dont get me started! lol

  • Nah I play nice most games. Getting a 4k doesn’t mean much so making sure everyone has fun is more important

  • @SloppyVoldemort said:

    That's totally fine.

    I'm at the point that when I play killer, I just let everyone go anyway. I don't care about kills (anymore). I want BP and when I get 4 BBQ stacks, my round is complete.

    This is me as well, though I generally go for 2 hooks each survivor.

    It's to the point when I genuinely feel bad if someone gets left to die on hook or if I accidentally hook someone not realizing they already went to their 2nd hook state.

  • @Edilibs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713392#Comment_2713392

    No need to add more hate in the game? How is that hating or being hateful? Do you not see the lengths at which survivors try to make killers feel bad? Teabagging at exit gates (I dont give them that satisfaction at all asa i never go to the exit gates once the game is over so they just teabag air and nothingness and look stupid) and disrespect to name a few. Do you not see what survivors do in this game/ lol

    Players are burning that new map, the Game and getting maps like Haddonfield randomly then have the nerve to messege you nonsense when they lose! No im sorry your wrong, its not hating, its justification! Im justified for never giving hatch or being nice because of the bad reputation survivor has, dont get me started! lol

    Sad you feel that way over a video game. I get annoyed sometimes too with the things survivors do. I get annoyed with camping and tunneling killers too. Since I play both sides I get to experience the worst of both sides. Just because one side is teabagging or whatever doesn't mean you have to add to the bs. Be better.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Which Linkin Park song is your favorite?

    I get that your intention is to call op out for being edgy, but can you do it without shitting on a genuinely great band like LP?

  • @Lx_malice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713379#Comment_2713379

    I get that your intention is to call op out for being edgy, but can you do it without shitting on a genuinely great band like LP?

    Which other band would you suggest using instead ? (I like LP too)

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713415#Comment_2713415

    Which other band would you suggest using instead ? (I like LP too)

    Hmm. Hard to say without potentially ripping on someone music taste although I suppose you could go with My Chemical romance. Love these guys too, but the thing only thing that bothered me about LP being mentioned was the whole Chester incident. May he rest in peace. MCR gets referenced for edginess all the time though.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Nah I play nice most games. Getting a 4k doesn’t mean much so making sure everyone has fun is more important

    Doesnt mean much to YOU! lol


    @ShyPirate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713381#Comment_2713381

    This is me as well, though I generally go for 2 hooks each survivor.

    It's to the point when I genuinely feel bad if someone gets left to die on hook or if I accidentally hook someone not realizing they already went to their 2nd hook state.

    Booooo, boo!

    @themoobs1984 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713405#Comment_2713405

    Sad you feel that way over a video game. I get annoyed sometimes too with the things survivors do. I get annoyed with camping and tunneling killers too. Since I play both sides I get to experience the worst of both sides. Just because one side is teabagging or whatever doesn't mean you have to add to the bs. Be better.

    Sad? lol Whatever man dont project the negativities and toxicities of survivor on me! I just play but survivors legit try to make people feel bad, anyway i often get messeged for killing survivors bc they're salty so i dont wanna hear none of what your saying


    @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713408#Comment_2713408

    Exactly.

    I started out only playing killer. I usually only get time to play during weekdays and got sick of the wait times so I now play survivor more. I can say I’ve seen the good and bad on both sides. I think the majority who complain about one side being more toxic than the other never play the other side, or very rarely.

    NOT exactly! You are you and i am me!

  • Enjoy high mmr then.

  • always give hatch because it's not that serious 😍

  • OP seems to have a bad case of "I think survivors are a hivemind and some players being dicks means that every player is a dick and should suffer" syndrome.

    Like, play however you want, man, but do you really want a thumbs up and a pat on the back for going "I hate everyone who plays one side and I want them all to get [BAD WORD]!"?

  • I used to regularly see killers give hatch when I first started playing 3+ years ago. It's incredibly rare now, but I do see killers regularly take a survivor to the hatch, drop them too far to actually take it, and then close it. It happened to me two days ago, actually. Killer mains, are you okay?

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    I used to regularly see killers give hatch when I first started playing 3+ years ago. It's incredibly rare now, but I do see killers regularly take a survivor to the hatch, drop them too far to actually take it, and then close it. It happened to me two days ago, actually. Killer mains, are you okay?

    Is anyone ever really okay?

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    I used to regularly see killers give hatch when I first started playing 3+ years ago. It's incredibly rare now, but I do see killers regularly take a survivor to the hatch, drop them too far to actually take it, and then close it. It happened to me two days ago, actually. Killer mains, are you okay?

    I see that less often than I see actual hatches, and I can usually tell when it's coming? It's close to how you can sense if a killer has NOED; if the killer camped and nodded and generally played rough but not efficient-rough, and they take me for a ride as the last survivor, I'm not expecting to get out alive. If they drop me a distance away from the hatch, or at the mouth of the exit gates, I just make like a pancake and stay flopped.

  • I don’t give hatch mainly because I personally don’t like being given pity points so I don’t give them to other people either. I try to treat players like I want to be treated so that means no free hatches.

  • @Edilibs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713406#Comment_2713406

    Doesnt mean much to YOU! lol

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713407#Comment_2713407

    Booooo, boo!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713408#Comment_2713408

    Sad? lol Whatever man dont project the negativities and toxicities of survivor on me! I just play but survivors legit try to make people feel bad, anyway i often get messeged for killing survivors bc they're salty so i dont wanna hear none of what your saying

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713435#Comment_2713435

    NOT exactly! You are you and i am me!

    Why even post on here? You don't wanna hear what anyone is saying unless they agree with you.

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    I used to regularly see killers give hatch when I first started playing 3+ years ago. It's incredibly rare now, but I do see killers regularly take a survivor to the hatch, drop them too far to actually take it, and then close it. It happened to me two days ago, actually. Killer mains, are you okay?

    As a killer main I can tell you why I don’t. There’s no incentive to give hatch. When they find the hatch first, what do most survivors do? Stand over it and wait until you are in view to teabag or click. When survivors open the gate, what do most of them do? Stand there teabagging hoping you’ll come to see them do it. Survivors are not over here giving out free kills, so why in the world would I give a free escape? Imo “playing nice” as killer doesn’t even make sense in terms of the role lol.

  • I will always give Claudette the hatch.

    If you play Claudette and find a doctor who refuses to kill you, that was me. She's the best OG survivor and I won't hear anything against her.

  • @Shaped said:

    Enjoy high mmr then.

    Of course i want high MMR because im competitive and only like to play at the highest level

    so, yeah...I will!


    @espooked said:

    always give hatch because it's not that serious 😍

    Your casual thats cool so its not that serious but there are people that are competitive and you cant tell them not to be or its "not that serious"

    @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713440#Comment_2713440

    And you do you, but you generalize a entire player base. It’s such a ######### world view.

    I don’t t.bag, I don’t use flashlights, I don’t say any post game chat besides GG. WP killer and GL next all. I just don’t give grief to killers, so please, enlighten me how people who play like me are making the game so horrible for you?

    Well obviously it doesnt pertain to you then. Also you are the minority and im talking about the majority.


    @Laluzi said:

    OP seems to have a bad case of "I think survivors are a hivemind and some players being dicks means that every player is a dick and should suffer" syndrome.

    Like, play however you want, man, but do you really want a thumbs up and a pat on the back for going "I hate everyone who plays one side and I want them all to get [BAD WORD]!"?

    OP? lol whatever

    I didnt say everyone should suffer but survivors have a bad rep so you cant blame me for feeling and or thinking this way. Hate was never written by me so i dont know what your talking about

    @themoobs1984 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713440#Comment_2713440

    Why even post on here? You don't wanna hear what anyone is saying unless they agree with you.

    No, of course i do but you were generalizing something that varies person to person so i had to correct you!

    @SOULWARRIOR71K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713467#Comment_2713467

    As a killer main I can tell you why I don’t. There’s no incentive to give hatch. When they find the hatch first, what do most survivors do? Stand over it and wait until you are in view to teabag or click. When survivors open the gate, what do most of them do? Stand there teabagging hoping you’ll come to see them do it. Survivors are not over here giving out free kills, so why in the world would I give a free escape? Imo “playing nice” as killer doesn’t even make sense in terms of the role lol.

    There you go, finally someone who gets it!

  • I don't think I have it in me to be consistently not nice.

    The problem is, stomping people is the worst time to outright let them go (from an MMR perspective), but it's the most unpleasant to just go stabbity hook stabbity hook on them. :T

  • Lol no vote ups. I give hatch or let one open the gate. A 4K will raise your mmr more than a 3K so it helps you as well. Your intentions are whats wrong with community. The cycle will never end with people like you.

  • @Edilibs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713449#Comment_2713449

    Of course i want high MMR because im competitive and only like to play at the highest level

    so, yeah...I will!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713451#Comment_2713451

    Your casual thats cool so its not that serious but there are people that are competitive and you cant tell them not to be or its "not that serious"

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713460#Comment_2713460

    Well obviously it doesnt pertain to you then. Also you are the minority and im talking about the majority.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713464#Comment_2713464

    OP? lol whatever

    I didnt say everyone should suffer but survivors have a bad rep so you cant blame me for feeling and or thinking this way. Hate was never written by me so i dont know what your talking about

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713480#Comment_2713480

    No, of course i do but you were generalizing something that varies person to person so i had to correct you!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713502#Comment_2713502

    There you go, finally someone who gets it!

    You didn't correct anyone. Honestly, you come off as angry. Do you play survivor at all? All I'm saying is there's no need to be a dick in the game. Give the hatch or don't. At least, try to be civil. Don't join the trolls.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    Lol no vote ups. I give hatch or let one open the gate. A 4K will raise your mmr more than a 3K so it helps you as well. Your intentions are whats wrong with community. The cycle will never end with people like you.

    No im far from whats wrong with this community my friend, if i do anything its highlighting the "behaviors" of survivor and call them out for it. I just play but as killer im always getting messeges telling me how to play the game or why people are salty that they died (lost)


    The cycle will never end not because of people like me but for people like you who wont address or acknowledge all the stuff wrong with this game including toxicity and toxic behavior from survivors (No im not talking about flashlight clicks or teabagging but a combination of everything). I just play but survivors are extremely entitled and have big egos and yeah they have big ego's in a game thats already big time in they're favor lol, right....


    @themoobs1984 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713513#Comment_2713513

    You didn't correct anyone. Honestly, you come off as angry. Do you play survivor at all? All I'm saying is there's no need to be a dick in the game. Give the hatch or don't. At least, try to be civil. Don't join the trolls.

    Im fine not angry at all despite how im "coming off" I play survivor and very good with survivor for your information guy! I main killer and i dont talk ######### or messege anyone but survivor mains, entitlist or whatever are always salty about losing to me which i dont get..

    Saying survivor isnt very civil right? So your telling me how should feel when survivors are constantly tryna make the killer feel bad and etc and the majority of us just dont care and play despite being at a disadvantage huh? No it dont work that way! Not only will i never give hatch or let them willingly escape but i'll even make survivor suffer and make them bleed out if im slugging to the very last percentage before i pick them up JUST to ensure the 4k and no one escapes!

    Yeah im THAT guy! lol

  • @Edilibs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713526#Comment_2713526

    No im far from whats wrong with this community my friend, if i do anything its highlighting the "behaviors" of survivor and call them out for it. I just play but as killer im always getting messeges telling me how to play the game or why people are salty that they died (lost)

    I DONT GIVE A SH**!!!!!!!!!!!

    The cycle will never end not because of people like me but for people like you who wont address or acknowledge all the stuff wrong with this game including toxicity and toxic behavior from survivors (No im not talking about flashlight clicks or teabagging but a combination of everything). I just play but survivors are extremely entitled and have big egos and yeah they have big ego's in a game thats already big time in they're favor lol, right....

    ????? What do you mean by I dont acknowledge whats wrong with the game. I am always talking ######### about whats wrong with certain thing...I just dont make forum threads crying about the #########. I also refuse to exaggerate killer issues. Maps, spawns, and certain tile combos I mention quite a bit. As for boons I dont believe they are as gamebreaking as people want to believe. Just make the healing speed not stack and it will be fine.

  • @Edilibs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713449#Comment_2713449

    Of course i want high MMR because im competitive and only like to play at the highest level

    so, yeah...I will!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713451#Comment_2713451

    Your casual thats cool so its not that serious but there are people that are competitive and you cant tell them not to be or its "not that serious"

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713460#Comment_2713460

    Well obviously it doesnt pertain to you then. Also you are the minority and im talking about the majority.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713464#Comment_2713464

    OP? lol whatever

    I didnt say everyone should suffer but survivors have a bad rep so you cant blame me for feeling and or thinking this way. Hate was never written by me so i dont know what your talking about

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713480#Comment_2713480

    No, of course i do but you were generalizing something that varies person to person so i had to correct you!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713502#Comment_2713502

    There you go, finally someone who gets it!

    -"Screw survivor, straight up, death to you all, all day!"

    -"lol Whatever man dont project the negativities and toxicities of survivor on me! I just play but survivors legit try to make people feel bad, anyway i often get messeged for killing survivors bc they're salty so i dont wanna hear none of what your saying"

    -

    -"Hate was never written by me"

    Yeah, sure. You're very reasonable and even-keel when it comes to this subject. Also, OP means original poster in this context, not overpowered.

    My point is that this attitude really doesn't help with DBD's atmosphere. I understand where the exhaustion with survivor antics comes from - of course I do, it's so common to get treated like crap for no reason. But I do blame people for deciding that means they should be mean to every player forever because of it, or even be proud of being a hardass like you're touting with this thread, because it so often goes hand in hand with playing bully games back and that's just stooping to the same level. I don't forgive losing that perspective because it's self-evident and you have to willfully choose to ignore it. Be a dick to dicks, but being a dick to random people minding their own business just spreads the hate around and increases the resentment between both teams, and also increases the odds that you'll be met with asswipes in future games.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713533#Comment_2713533

    ????? What do you mean by I dont acknowledge whats wrong with the game. I am always talking ######### about whats wrong with certain thing...I just dont make forum threads crying about the #########. I also refuse to exaggerate killer issues. Maps, spawns, and certain tile combos I mention quite a bit. As for boons I dont believe they are as gamebreaking as people want to believe. Just make the healing speed not stack and it will be fine.

    So dont tell me im crying then when im not! Where do you see me crying or bitching? Im very straight forward and dont need to do that! How gamebreaking boons are are subjective. I personally have a survivor that has all 3 boons as to ensure my team gets the best support/coverage. 3 Boon perks + Dead Hard. Therfore its a problem because shadowstep makes it where people can safely heal and trumping Nurses!

  • @Edilibs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2713540#Comment_2713540

    So dont tell me im crying then when im not! Where do you see me crying or bitching? Im very straight forward and dont need to do that! How gamebreaking boons are are subjective. I personally have a survivor that has all 3 boons as to ensure my team gets the best support/coverage. 3 Boon perks + Dead Hard. Therfore its a problem because shadowstep makes it where people can safely heal and trumping Nurses!

    Hmmm you must feel quilty about something. I didnt specifically say you were crying but most threads these days are people crying about something. Your claim about boons is a rare occasion lets not pretend every single game is a 4 man swat with boons. If your not getting a 3k in at least 3 out of 5 games your doing something wrong or plain unlucky.

  • Closing this because there's absolutely no discussion happening just ranting at one side of the game and being aggressive and dismissive of anyone with a differing opinion.