is Spirit less popular now?
Do you see her less offten than before? I think she is still strong but I think I see her much less.
Do you see her less offten than before? I think she is still strong but I think I see her much less.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been seeing her less and less. She's kind of become Hillbilly level rare for me.
Yes and it makes me sad. I still win with her regularly but people won't listen to me saying she's fine and just completely dropped her.
I was seeing her all the time before. Now, it's rare... That's a shame because I like her.
I'm seeing her less and less too
Stridor was carrying a lot of Spirits.
People heard "nerf", went full doomsday and couldn't drop her fast enough.
I'd say they probably play Nurse now, but Nurse would be hard.
Ye the nerf to stridor killed of some Spirit players that got carried by it and then the sound nerf to spirit killed of the remaining players that dont know how to utilize her power.
she is my main killer and i 3-4k regularly just fine thought they killed off some good addon for more "fun addons" =/
She was never popular on my server so I dont see any difference, maybe once every 50 games if Im lucky I see her
I've seen her once since the nerf
She is rarer, yes. That tends to happen when something goes from "obscenely strong and relatively simple to play" to "actually possible to counter reasonably," people flock to the next most broken killer.
is Blight broken then? I mean I saw him 3x more times than Spirit xD
I basically have to play spirit just to have any semblance of fun anymore. Survivors are sweating so hard you absolutely have to play a high tier killer to not break your back every game. I don't even kill survivors anymore, I just wish they would all chill the ######### out.
@Buily09 What kind of sorcery is this? It's not been an hour since I said I'm seeing her less and less and now I just got matched against one? lol
Tunneled a Kate right off-hook at the very start of the match, then hooked and camp me while "skillfully" faking phases, then slugged the other two players for almost the whole process, of course, she picked them up right when they were about to die to make them waste even more time... so yeah, I remember now why I never liked this one. Better to keep seeing the least of her lol
Boon: Summon the Spirit someone played in your lobby I quess.
I actually haven't seen her at all since her update.
I barely played her before, but I do like her more now because her music is dope.
Gimped killers aren’t fun. /topic
She hasn't been popular for a while, dude. Even in her prime I didn't see her much. It begs the question why everyone was acting like everybody was playing her, for easy wins, and like there was no killer variation.
I just started having fun with her, so there's that.
Because IW and boon can f**k her up and very high. Unfortunately, these two perks are still popular.
Different regions have different trneds I guess, until the recent nerfs she was pretty much every other match for me.
Don't worry, I still use Spine chill + Iron Will just to make sure Spirit Mains would have something to complain about in the forums.
Duuude! No way, AGAIN. Another spirit! That's it, that's enough DbD for today lol
I wanted main her but then i saw Sadako (Samara) is coming game. To late. I don't need Blue Lady anymore.
5 months is a lot of no-ghosty time to endure.
I have Bird Lady and Big Guy (Nemesis). They makes me happy enough :)
I mean, what did people expect? That they would still face her on a regular basis after the nerf?
Don't worry, my Mother-Daugher Ring + Dried Cherry Blossom Spirit doesn't care.
I wouldn't say broken, but Ruin Undying Tinkerer Pain Resonance combined with Blighted Crow and Alchemist's Ring is definitely the easy route to playing him and I definitely see a lot of those.
Whenever a killer gets nerfed people usually overreact and say that the devs killed the killer (then they switch to a different one)... She's still a really good killer.
She’s definitely less popular than she was before her nerf. That’s not to say she’s necessarily less popular than the average, keep in mind there are almost 30 killers so the average is only seeing a given killer about every 30 games. But she’s clearly not one of the most picked killers any more, I think Blight might have taken her spot.
It is sad but I haven't played her in a while....
She's just way more boring to play as after the nerf, but blight on the other hand is so much fun to play and has way more potential to use tactics with his power. Spirit is just....meh
This is exactly what I was worrying about with the Ring but everyone thought I was overreacting.
Blight looks horrible to play. I don't want to move my hand that much. :<
He's really fun, you should try it. His power has a lot of potential to use in matches
I don't know if I ever really saw her all that often. I'd occassionally get back to back games against a Spirit, but otherwise the only thing making me believe I "saw her too much" was my utter disdain for playing against her.
I love playing against Spirit now, because hearing her phase past me after I mindgame scratch marks or choose a specific pathing is validating. I don't think she is any weaker than she used to be, I as a survivor am just now informed when I made a good or bad decision before she leaves phase.
I probably see Spirit every 1 in 40 games now.
Probably they will have different powers. Spirit is cute but i love Samara more. I wanted play Spirit because of Samara. Because they are similiar.