What's your dream chapter?
What's one licensed chapter you would love to see come over to dbd it doesn't have to be related to horror it can be anything u can think of. For me personally I'd love to see Lara Croft from tomb raider join the fog.
What's one licensed chapter you would love to see come over to dbd it doesn't have to be related to horror it can be anything u can think of. For me personally I'd love to see Lara Croft from tomb raider join the fog.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The chapter that reverts the executioners nerfs.
now that they released the artist there’s no reason not to.
Friday the 13th
Just to complete the original slashers
Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Old Freddy Edition.
The chapter of my dreams would be [PROTOTYPE], but let's be real, we're not seeing a 12-year-old game that was never that big in the first place.
Apart from that... it's even older, but Clock Tower was arguably the founder of the horror game genre and it deserves its place in DBD. Jennifer Simpson and Scissorman.
The on-release version of the A Nightmare on Elm Street Chapter is literally everything I could have asked for.
Gremlins
New Survivor, Gizmo.
New Killer Stripe.
Chapter healthcare. Licensed by BHVR. Instead of adding new stuff in. Brainstorms the redesign of maps and mechanics.
(old) new killers are seen in lobbies.
More then 4 same’o’same perks on each side
The Thing: The ultimate in Alien Terror
Killer: The Thing or Shapeshifter (behavior name)
Survivors: R.J MacReady and Dr. Kate Lloyd
Maps: U.S Outpost 31 and Thule Station.
Most realisticly, Try To Fall Asleep.
However I wouldn't complain to a Bleach or Burn The Witch one, especially not if they bring in Grimmhjow/Bruno/Ichigo. Any of them and my gay ass will be satisfied for years.
Also a Paladins champion would be pretty funny if they could make it work, but I don't see that happening.
Amber and Samantha from Last Year the nightmare.
My dream is to play that game or at least experience something similar.
FNAF
Jennifer's Body
The Babysitter
Alien vs. Predator
Death Note
Alien. Make it the biggest chapter yet. Movie and Game Alien: Isolation.
Xenomorph as Killer, Working Joe as a second killer. Ellen Ripley as survivor with Amanda being a legendary skin included when buying the chapter.
introducing a new perk class for survivors: Pets.
Ellen comes with the perk ‚Pet: Jones‘. Jones will run around you during a match with a simple AI, always staying near.when you are in a chase Jones will create scratchmarks to distract the killer.
if possible use the Ellen Ripley model from Alien: Isolation as well:
Any that require BHVR to do a game health update as part of the license agreement.
An indigenous gender non-conforming survivor and a killer who's shtick is exposure to cold.
Game health shouldn’t be tied to one single chapter. It should be a bigger part of literally every patch.
I agree, it should be. I think if license holders started pushing for game health updates we'd get more. Imagine if RE chapter had required one.
Squid Game
If Squid Game gets in it most likely means DBD and Netflix would have a strong enough relationship to bring Stranger Things back and add more additional content (this is the main reason), and I feel Seong Gi-hun would be a really interesting survivor.
good idea.
Dying Light.
Survivor: Kyle Crane
Killer: The Volatile (I mean come on. What else would you use? The Mother from The Following DLC? We already have a priestess in DBD.)
Childs play
Bloodborne
A top tier killer who need very smart plays : Chess master or a Time manipulation power.
Friday the 13th. I want to complete the Slashstreet Boys :)
The Ring
Absolute pipe dream version: Homestuck. Vriska as a survivor, not sure who the killer would be but there's options. Heck, go real obscure and use one of Eridan's "angel" denizens, that'd be freaky as hell. One of the Lands as the associated map, or a grimy biotech Alternia urban type map... it'd be so good. Or maybe just licensed cosmetics, like Oni getting a Grand Highblood skin and survivors getting smudged grey face paint and lopsided horn headband cosmetics...
But more realistically, a survivor-only paragraph for Hellblazer. John Constantine is basically the perfect survivor, at least the old Vertigo version, and I'd absolutely love to see him make his way to Dead By Daylight. He was even in their survey, the comics dropdown on wanted licenses had Hellblazer! It's not impossible.
Already is in the game, I love silent hill and when the silent hill chapter came I basically pissed myself out of happiness (not literally) .
But if you want another one...... Probably a souls game or kinda like that like medieval vibe.
Chapter 7.0.0
Supernatural
For the Winchester perks maybe include something like
(So it's a high risk/high reward perk that you have to be able to sneak up behind them, charge an ability, but you get a nice stun for the effort.)
For the Demon, probably a Demonic Possession ability, something like (just a placeholder)
I really like the idea of getting a Gremlins chapter. The only thing is, I would have the survivor be Billy wearing a backpack carrying Gizmo, and Gizmo would pop his head out of the backpack here and there. You could also have an animation of Gizmo fighting off Stripe when he jumps on and attacks Billy.
A Horror Express chapter.
I guess Fnaf.
Castlevania!!!
I'd say the emperor from Starwars, but that would just be Doctor 1.2, So I'd say a Starwars chapter with Darth Vader and Chewbacca!!!
Resident evil part 2
Custom game bots chapter.
A health Chapter would be #1... Just an update to Perks, Items, Addons and offerings... Maybe a new Bloodweb format (I have a lot more ideas for this kind of update)
But maybe a second SAW chapter... But that's just me being a SAW fan
A Tomb Raider chapter would be good (But would most likely be a paragraph)
Alien, with a spaceship map.
Clock tower
Isn't that the game with the antagonist with those massive ######### off scissors
Yeah he’s some 4ft man with hedge clippers
One that doesn't break the game.
Ringu Chapter/Ju-on Chapter
Sadako/Kayako as killers
Or Beyond the Limits chapter
Mortimer as a killer
James Flynn as a survivor
Hello ppl. of the fog dbd is not going to gain anymore updates .And Bloodhunt is now permanent.
I wish.
well i already got my dream chapter back in 2017.
so now its Terminator.
soma
The walking dead. Nothing from it probably wont fit but i would love it
The one Crane becomes? The one you play as in Be The Zombie?
Too easy. I want them to add Resident Evil.