Which killer do you have the most fun playing as?
Putting strength and the ability to 4k all the time aside. Which killer do you have the most fun playing as in terms of their abilities and such things. For me I'm currently having the most fun with Plague and jump scare Myers. Plague because it's fun to launch your vomit over walls and have it rain down on unsuspecting survivors on gens. Myers because I love when you come out of nowhere and you can see someone get jump scared by their survivor movement.
Comments
Trickster is probably one of my favorite ranged killer powers. His ability to shut chases down in under 20 seconds is pretty insane, his main event is ass though.
I enjoyed plague for a bit after the update until I started playing games when I’d puke on survivors and I’d hear them scream but no infection. She’s still really fun but she’s definitely still a little clunky.
Artist, I like the creepiness and the sound she makes when falling from high.
I'm very sure that a bunch of people already know my answer.
Hillbilly
Plague, i’ve had fun playing as her since her buff.
Top 5 for me….
I really like playing Trapper. Nothing more satisfying than when your traps actually work.
Pig, Plague, Artist, and Clown.
Pyramid Head (few things more gratifying than making the right prediction and nailing survivors with the Rites of Judgement though multiple walls)
Spirit (unphasing right in the face of a sprinting survivor and smacking them never gets old)
Myers (jumpscares, duh)
Plague (Whether the survivors cleanse or not dictates how you play)
Artist (I love the loop play, and crow sniping)
And I want to say Legion, but they need help. Please help Legion, BHVR.
Many of my most fun moments as killer have been with killers who I don't have consistent success with (Myers, Ghostface).
Blight, Oni and Myers are the most fun for me
Played killer too much. I get bored asf of everything after a couple trials.
However, if I had to pick one, currently it would probably be Phead for getting blind punishment of the damned through walls (zoning or animation lock hits are free, I don't care).
The killers that i do find the most fun have a high enough mmr that those matches with them arent as fun anymore :(
Trapper when people actually fall in your traps. Huntress and Bubba can also be pretty fun.
Blight or trapper
Blight: his cosmetics, power and lore and also I have a soft spot of Halloween themed characters.
Trapper the first killer I ever main and how he is now is honestly wonderful and I do enjoy the game with him and my favorite cosmetic for him would be the krampus.
Basement trapper
Infinite tombstone myers
jump scare myers
leatherface
I used to main hag but boons gutted her hit and run playstyle.
Five stars - most fun
One star - least fun / boring
But I don't have a main because I play most killers.
I think the order is: Nurse, Artist, Huntress, Blight, Deathslinger.
No killer was as fun for me as Old Freddy was.
Trickster
Chuking knives is just fun and his little sound effects are a delight when he starts giggling like a maniac
Trapper
Nothing beats the symphony that's a survivor scream who walks into your carefully placed traps.
Legion
I love the information based playstyle and injuring multiple survivors rappidly is just satisfying
None of these killers are good for concistant 4k's but god are they fun to me.
Honerable mention to ancient freddy.
While he had a lot of issues he was just a blast to play. It was so different then the other killers
So far for me its been The Twins and Oni ...the screams and them running around is hilarious to me and other sim sure XD
i love pinhead he is so fun and his chase theme is awesome
i was a nurse main btw
My main, Twins, specifically with cats eye and toy sword add ons. I spend all my energy constantly jump scaring the survivors with slow silent creepy Victor and have a blast every time. Plague is my second for laughs
Artist. She is just a very fun killer to play and im actully starting to enjoy killer more with her. Might be my new main.
Sorry Freddy :( You will always be number 1 tho.
I have...honestly 6 mains right now. In order:
Hag - my #1 favorite killer and a perfect mix of powerful and fun. No weak maps, endless skillcap, and she's small enough that she can do all sorts of sneaky things. She's one addon pass and BP rewards number tuning away from perfection.
Demogorgon - Great addons (mostly), a combination of stealth, information and mobility that appeals to me. He struggles versus good survivors (shreds are too easy to juke) but has so many little tricks to master and nothing compares to the feeling of popping out of a portal and grabbing someone off a gen.
Plague - The queen of 'A' tier. Powerful, consistent and fluid. Her rework was brilliant and honestly she's almost perfect right now. Her addons are so well designed that they offer 3 different playstyles depending on which ones you pick. If it wasn't for her terrible BP gains, she'd be my second favorite.
Artist - Amazingly fun, I love her visuals and audio design. While she's not as strong as everyone makes her out to be, she's got a decent kit and a lot of chances to outplay or be outplayed. Her addons, especially her purples and iris are either boring or crap though and she can feel really clunky due to the constant hitches.
Doctor - One of the first killers I bought (Grave Encounters is one of my all time favorite 'guilty pleasure' horror flicks) and he remains very enjoyable. His 'madness' mechanic is totally unique and enables all sorts of funky builds. If it wasn't for his shocks having such dumb, unfair validation issues and so many completely useless addons I'd play him even more. BP farmer supreme.
Cenobite - I mained him for a long time, and with addons he was a force to be reckoned with. Without addons he's...mediocre though and the nerfs went a bit overboard. Still enjoyable - chains are great in open spaces and once you get a feel for them you can do all sorts of shenanigans (my favorite trick shot was a chain I sent through shack door, out shack window and hitting the survivor behind me). Plus Hellraiser is among my favorite franchises.
Honorable mentions:
Pig - With a smaller terror radius and a proper rework (her addons are either terrible or cheesy and many just need to be baked in baseline) she'd be decent. Currently just a meme though.
Pyramid Head - His 'cages' need to work with BBQ and he needs a total addon rework, but otherwise he's a lot of fun.
Ghostface - Really looking forward to his rework.
Ghostface. Having the ability to crouch and stalk is so satisfying.
The ones I like playing the most are probably
At the other end the ones I like playing the least are
And of the others, some ones I want to like more than I do
Any with low MMR
Spirit, Myers, and Bubba.
Wraith used to be there too but with COH removing his ability to pressure well and his lunge nerf, he's not as enjoyable anymore.
I think my whole shtick on the forums at this point is just that I'm a Blight guy.
So yeah, Blight.
Nurse. She is effective, gets kills and can control the map. That's all a Killer needs and she has it. No reason to play anything else; My fun comes from winning.
spirit
I honestly find plague most fun. as its really nice counter to CoH and SWF have to sweat more.
But you can get 2 variants of the game.
Where they are afraid to cleanse and ur typical m1 chasing all, single lantern slap puts you down.
And the other game where they fill you all fountains with cranberry juice and you just run around enjoy puke downs
Demogorgon by a fairly large margin. His shred attacks are so dam satisfying to land, and the sound design there plays a large part in it. That hit just has so much oomph to it, combined with Demo's scream, its just the most satisfying attack to land in the game.
Demogorgon, Mommy Artist and Nemesis
Definitely Mikey.
Demogorgon and Ghostface
Don't play killer anymore but when I did and if I will again I like these three: Hag, Trapper, Twins
I'm not sure where Artist ranks yet, but she might be up here; I'm having lots of fun playing her, mainly for the passive tracking.
I know I'm going to be in the minority here, but I just recently picked up Slinger and I'm enjoying learning how to play as him. Aiming is incredibly hard on PS4, but there is something that feels nice about landing a shot. Needless to say, I'm getting destroyed in my matches. 😂
Win or lose, I always have fun with Twins. It does help that I can't remember the last time I lost a game with Twins.
I also love basically every other killer.
I wish Ceno's chains were more rewarding/easier to land, Legion could maybe use a secondary ability, and I wish clown had some passive slowdown, but I don't have any major issues with any killers.
Tp+Jmm Myers.
Docter
Definitely Ghostface, Spirit too, but Ghosty 10000000000%
Pig.... My main the one I have almost all perks on
It's still stressful to play as but I find that I have way more fun (at times) playing the Pig rather then any other Killer
Used to absolutely love slinger, now never play him anymore, trickster is one of my favorite
5 star = Love playing them
1 star = I would rather uninstall than play them
blight oni huntress nurse billy demo pig
Oh it's definitely Artist now , She's so versatile in comparison to my Twins and Executioner.
It's just maps like The Game are really poor for her with the elevation , amount of pallets and the amount of lockers. Other than that, she's sound.