Excited for tomorrow? :)

I definitely am. Last time I was excited like this was with the “a binding of kin” chapter.

For some reason female killers are always more interesting idk

See you in the fog tomorrow!

Comments

  • No but I know Thegannman is.

  • I'm excited for Overcome. Itll be nice to swap out Die Hard for a bit.

  • I am excited to go up against a great killer. Accept the challenge and hopefully they don't nerf her

  • I can't wait to visit the new map again. I can't get over how amazing it looks. Plus I've got my shards ready for crow mama and her kickass menu music.

  • Excitted to see the patch notes to see what changed.

    Probably not going to get the killer right away though.

    And i might skip the survivor entirelly.

    All of his perks are pretty bad

  • Not really, I would like to play the new killer but its probably going to be a miserable experience.

  • I'm just looking to any changes they made on the patch. Not really that excited for the killer or survivor. Maybe I'll play around with the killer perk with some builds I want to try but I'm not expecting anything great.

  • Egg-cited but caw-cious.

    As part of the Carmina brood, I'm crowing for her release. As part of the DBD flock, I fear for who/what else the devs will murder.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Yes. Excited. Looks like good stuff on both ends.

  • Yes excited for a the new killer and map, but not keeping my hopes up that high since BVHR has a consistent tread releasing a lot of bugs and crashes with every broken patch.

  • Nah. I’ve not even played for a month or so. Just waiting for VHS access tbh.

  • Yes, assuming devs didn't do something dumb to her.

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    I am excited to go up against a great killer. Accept the challenge and hopefully they don't nerf her

    I'm excited for how challenging the killer may be too. I honestly hope she is keeping the same too see how she plays

  • ah yes, i almost forgot tomorrow another broken boon is going to be released.


    can't wait to hear a "storm" every 20 seconds in matches.

  • I’m looking forward to trying the new map soon. I’m still a bit away from having the shards saved up for The Artist but I’ll get there soon enough. 🙂

  • @Colton147147 said:

    Games are becoming much more killer-sided.

    Source: High MMR Clown who 4Ks “sweat squads” all the time without any issue

    Maybe your not that high in the mmr or just maybe you only use pinky addon or face survivor who dont know they need to pre drop pallet against clown because they dont face him enough

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Also, if we get a spotlight trailer with the narrator, i'll have to buy it, those trailers are just too damn persuasive.

    I love those spotlight trailers.

    They make the game look so good to play since it captures the ambiance of the chapter's theme. It's a shame that the All-Kill and RE chapters were skipped over though.

  • Damn right

    Got a good bit of challenges saved up, getting to 1 mil tonight, got 10k shards and I can spend those for extra BP... got some dailies saved...

    yeah I have 4 720 000 points saved for tomorrow

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2666437#Comment_2666437

    All-Kill, RE, Hellraiser and Hour of The Witch were all skipped :( The narrator seems to be back now though because he was in the recent videos for the beginner guides.

    Oh right I forgot about Hellraiser and Hour of the Witch. Theirs would've been good too, but all we got was Dwight being chained and Mikaela running from a trapper :(

    Hopefully! I'd love to hear him again to narrate Portrait of a Murder!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2666322#Comment_2666322

    Yeah. I just can't really believe corrective action, it's so unbelievably niche. Boon : Exponential is overrated atm imo. Overcome will be good i think but i don't think i would enjoy using it.

    Corrective action is okay. It's there for people who are introducing new players to the game. Only gripe with it is that it really shouldn't be behind a paywall


    Boon: Exponential is incredebilly situational. You have to have the boon totem up. The killer actually needs to slug you, you need to be in the radius of the boon but outside of the radius where the killer hears it. You're better of just sticking with unbreakable.


    Overcome imo is close to the worst exhaustion perk in the game. It blows my mind how people think an exhaustion perk that can be completly denied by any form of instant down, extremly reduced in effectiveness by any kind of movement ability and does absolutly nothing when you are chased off hooked not only is good. But is going to be stronger then perks like dead hard.

    I know the community don't have a good track record judging survivor perks but that one takes the cake

  • @Shroompy said:

    Damn right

    Got a good bit of challenges saved up, getting to 1 mil tonight, got 10k shards and I can spend those for extra BP... got some dailies saved...

    yeah I have 4 720 000 points saved for tomorrow

    Nice :)

  • Do gens throw pallets. OK. Excitement building xD

  • Can't wait to press L2 to freeze my game for 5 seconds. Really odd choice of a power but it's too early to say whether it's good or not

  • I’m not excited unfortunately, but I hope everyone enjoys playing as the new characters and stuff.

  • GIMME MY ARTEEST and Jonah, Jonah's good to.

  • I’m excited for the dlc! I am a sucker for a new map.

    Also excited for the killer/survivor and the Hispanic representation they bring to the game. 🙏

  • @legacycolt said:

    I definitely am. Last time I was excited like this was with the “a binding of kin” chapter.

    For some reason female killers are always more interesting idk

    See you in the fog tomorrow!

    Enjoy your nerf

  • @Tr1nity said:

    No but I know Thegannman is.

    You know it

  • Yup. Super excited to see what part of the game breaks after tomorrow.

  • No, Because the new killer is going to get nerfed into the ground (god forbid we have strong killers) also new bugs :)

  • I'm so excited to update my game for the new patch and it's 3 hotfixes

  • I was excited when I was told my ban penalty time would be reset with the new patch. But that got shot down.

  • I'm excited to play on the new map and play as/against the Artist.