Killer is easy at high mmr.

Did every killer 2 games each. Iridescent 1. Lost 6 matches total (3k escapes), Tied 2 times, 3k'd 11 times and the rest was 4k's the rest of the time. Played as Iri 4 Survivor with my dude and barely won with escapes while having the most points just about every match. Always had a survivor who would screw up the game. Killer is far from hard. I did the killer challenge without tunneling, camping AND with only 1 gen regression perk. No stacking Ruin with Pop. The games were pretty easy. If you're losing then it's probably your skill added with camping and tunneling just to win. This game is really balanced but 1 bad Survivor can ruin a survivor's team from winning. 15 hours of killer streams total and 5 hours of Survivor to show the difference and BOTH Iri.

Comments

  • @TheSubstitute said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656651#Comment_2656651

    There are a variety of reasons for that from newer players, some of which are valid and some aren't. In my opinion, non-valid ones are expecting a 4K the majority of the time. While good for the killer, that sucks for the survivors. The survivors need to have a decent chance to escape. A problem, in my opinion that has arisen, is that in order to advance as a killer some will camp and tunnel from the beginning to get kills. In the short term, that will work but in the long term the killer doesn't learn how to spot survivors and will soon need to. Instead, they'll get severely frustrated which is not a recipe for player enjoyment. Face camping should be treated by the devs perhaps by making it so if the killer is within 16 metres and no other survivors are around the hook timer is put on pause. That would stop face camping and put more emphasis on hunting.

    Possibly just my perception but the other problem is that a lot of feedback from survivor mains seems to be they expect to be able to escape all chases. As this is an asymmetrical game escaping the killer should be rare. Being able to do consistently escape a killer harms the game as this is a 4v1; not a 1v1. More experienced killers have an easier time but the game starts out appearing killer sided but once you're not facing potatoes it becomes more and more apparent that the game is survivor sided. The highest MMRs, as per the devs, is survivors. This by itself shows the game mechanics favor the survivor side.

    I think a lot of the complaints being made would disappear if flashlights cost 0.5 seconds of power to click, crouching repeatedly caused a negative effect and one head on stun meant head on from any source wouldn't stun the killer for another four seconds. Those are the primary tools the bully squads use. They are a minority but there are some very toxic survivors and, regardless of whether it bothers you as an individual or not (no idea if it does) it does bother some people and is harmful to the game.

    Personally, I deal with it by, unless I need to, going for hooks rather than kills so I can get BP and only killing bully squads. When alternating hooks and making sure I get at least six hooks before killing any survivor my MMR stays down and, when I face a bully squad, they're generally a group I can easily handle. That works for me though; other people enjoy the game on a competitive basis and their frustration stems from game mechanics working against them.

    In my opinion as well, the devs are trying to make it better for both sides but are more conservative in buffing killers and freer about buffing survivors. I understand because overpowering one side too much would lead to a terrible game that would then die but SBMMR has seemed to bring out a lot of flaws in the game design that need to be addressed. I totally support the goal of an average of 2K per match but achieving it by 0K one game and then 4K the next isn't the best way to bring it out. Neither is making it so one side cannot do anything against the other. After thousands of hours I'll probably be able to handle it as well but, to get there, players shouldn't face groups they stomp or groups they get stomped by on a regular basis. That, unfortunately, is happening far too often and is boring on one side and frustrating on the other. Neither promotes a healthy game and that's where I think some of this is coming from as well.

    I agree. Another issue is people saying their matches are impossible then immediately saying they're going to face camp then continue to complain that they're losing. Yeah, ignoring survivors for 2 minutes straight while you camp is a fine way of getting gen rushed to #########. My wins are a 3k. That's what I mainly aim for. I don't expect a match handed to me either. My favorite part of the game is the CHASES. If it's easy, it is not fun to me.

  • Yeah its so easy, killers are quitting dbd, because they want to give you a chance to survive lmao xD

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656687#Comment_2656687

    Agreed! This is what I've been saying for a while now. It really annoys me.

    My title was just a reference to everyone saying killer is impossible and unplayable. I was proving on my streams that killer is neither of those. Might be tough but not impossible.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Also keep in mind that you're at an advantage by playing on PC. Like, an extreme one with all mechanical killers. Console is dogshit.

    I started on console as a Nurse main. I still have videos of me destroying people at Rank 1 on PS4 so I know the difficulty.

  • @Lordofweed said:

    Yeah its so easy, killers are quitting dbd, because they want to give you a chance to survive lmao xD

    I haven't and that doesn't say much. Survivors have quit too.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656553#Comment_2656553

    I did get steamrolled once with only a 1 kill as Hag but with 4 boons and a swfs group and they just outhealed my attempts at hit and run while popping my traps while someone else was in a chase and in my stream, I even said, damn. These boons shafted Hag hard. Next game, I played Basement Hag and 4k'd. I took my lumps but I definitely called out if I got destroyed and why. Hag really does get destroyed by boons, just like Doctor can get shafted by server lag. I never once said these killers were the best or the worse and I was always honest on how I felt when I was playing. It's how I've always played. Could I have one every match by tunneling after 2 gens? Definitely but I'm not that person. When I did get a 1k or a tie, I barely did. Those were matches where I didn't camp even when I felt like I should have. I just wanted to prove a point.

    I can send you my stream from 2 nights ago when I faced 20 swfs in a row that all did gens in under 5 mins vs my no slow down trapper if you really believe people are lying about their mmr

  • @GrayEyes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656596#Comment_2656596

    I can send you my stream from 2 nights ago when I faced 20 swfs in a row that all did gens in under 5 mins vs my no slow down trapper if you really believe people are lying about their mmr

    I'd be happy to point out anything you did wrong if you'd like.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656710#Comment_2656710

    I'd be happy to point out anything you did wrong if you'd like.

    Sure give me a sec and I'll link it I'm at work rn

    I'm not saying I played God like but I think I played pretty good most chases lasted around 30-60 secs I mind gamed pretty well, waited out BT, always looked at walls and avoided all the beamer saves

    Although if iirc I think I did get sabotaged once

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu5a77vZf1E About to stream survivor with my dude, Eru! Tune in if you want to watch, Bro!

  • @GrayEyes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656714#Comment_2656714

    Sure give me a sec and I'll link it I'm at work rn

    I'm not saying I played God like but I think I played pretty good most chases lasted around 30-60 secs I mind gamed pretty well, waited out BT, always looked at walls and avoided all the beamer saves

    Although if iirc I think I did get sabotaged once

    When I play as killer, I'm very harsh on my own playstyle. On my stream, I'll call out when I did something really stupid or made a mistake that cost me some distance. It's just how I play and improve. No worries! Take your time!

  • Streaming survivor now with Eru if anyone is interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu5a77vZf1E

  • I may not be present entirely, but if you're putting yourself out there, I'll bolster your viewcount!

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    Streaming survivor now with Eru if anyone is interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu5a77vZf1E

    I'll check you out when I get the chance you seem like a chill person, wanna swf sometime? I primarily play killer but I only ask because I want to get better at survivor so I can get a better killer mindset

    That and I couldn't find a way to dm on this dang forum sorry if I'm off topic

  • @GrayEyes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656719#Comment_2656719

    I'll check you out when I get the chance you seem like a chill person, wanna swf sometime? I primarily play killer but I only ask because I want to get better at survivor so I can get a better killer mindset

    That and I couldn't find a way to dm on this dang forum sorry if I'm off topic

    I always think about dropping my DBD code on the forums, but I think it is frowned upon/disallowed?

    I'm not sure, but would like clarification if anyone knows.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656724#Comment_2656724

    I always think about dropping my DBD code on the forums, but I think it is frowned upon/disallowed?

    I'm not sure, but would like clarification if anyone knows.

    Oh is it? If it is I'm sorry for asking

    Really not trying to get in trouble was just looking for friends to play with it can get lonely as killer sometimes

    All my irl friends dropped the game because of its steep learning curve and getting camped one to many times

    And any randoms I find in discord are always so rude and will find any reason they can to insult insult killer that is just playing optimally

  • @GrayEyes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656728#Comment_2656728

    Oh is it? If it is I'm sorry for asking

    Really not trying to get in trouble was just looking for friends to play with it can get lonely as killer sometimes

    All my irl friends dropped the game because of its steep learning curve and getting camped one to many times

    And any randoms I find in discord are always so rude and will find any reason they can to insult insult killer that is just playing optimally

    I dunno - I mean the username thing....like mine would be Raccoon#??????

    If it's ok to post it up, I would, and whoever wanted to add me could / drop in or out whenever.

    I'm actually ignorant as to whether we can or not.

  • @GrayEyes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656719#Comment_2656719

    I'll check you out when I get the chance you seem like a chill person, wanna swf sometime? I primarily play killer but I only ask because I want to get better at survivor so I can get a better killer mindset

    That and I couldn't find a way to dm on this dang forum sorry if I'm off topic

    I don't mind at all. We could always use a 4th when both of my dudes are online. Lupin The 3rd #cb22

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656735#Comment_2656735

    I dunno - I mean the username thing....like mine would be Raccoon#??????

    If it's ok to post it up, I would, and whoever wanted to add me could / drop in or out whenever.

    I'm actually ignorant as to whether we can or not.

    Lupin The 3rd #cb22 is my DBD code. I don't believe its against the rules since they also have a discord for it. Just don't self-promote as a Subject lol.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656735#Comment_2656735

    I dunno - I mean the username thing....like mine would be Raccoon#??????

    If it's ok to post it up, I would, and whoever wanted to add me could / drop in or out whenever.

    I'm actually ignorant as to whether we can or not.

    Are you from Canada?

  • I am from Canada!

  • @Raccoon said:

    I am from Canada!

    PC?

  • @Lordofweed said:

    Yeah its so easy, killers are quitting dbd, because they want to give you a chance to survive lmao xD

    It's not always easy, but it's not as hard/impossible as so many people on this forum claim it is. I've been saying for a long time that the game is way more balanced than people say, and you guys aren't facing swat squads every game.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656503#Comment_2656503

    Yep. Maybe if people didn't tunnel and camp so hard for a win, they wouldn't stress themselves out so much. Chill streams each time.

    You sound like you're very low MMR if you're having a "chill" killer stream.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656518#Comment_2656518

    You sound like you're very low MMR if you're having a "chill" killer stream.

    Yep, everyone that doesn't go against swat teams every game must be low MMR. Killer is just so hard.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2657023#Comment_2657023

    Yep, everyone that doesn't go against swat teams every game must be low MMR. Killer is just so hard.

    It is hard, and you should know that if you have more than 50 hours in the game. Survivors can spin in a circle for 30 seconds and be fine, but if the killer does that he loses the game right then and there. It's all about time scarcity and efficiency.

  • Don't get me wrong hear as don't try to be an a hole or anything, but playing on the NA server might be the reason your games as killer are easier.

    Now I'm saying you're bad or anything.

    EU is well known for being a sweat fest at higher MMR.

    I watched 2 games from you yesterday (didn't have much time to watch more) and i wish i got match more with those types of survivors.

    With your first match as LF on midwich.

    By the time you done breaking those walls and downed the kate, 1 maybe 2 gens would have been done.

    Also you won't see survivors like that kate who runs away from a pallet against LF and let her get blocked in the corner.

    Same with the meg in the corner outside is something you won't see them doing here.

    And should it happen then they definitely won't throw the first pallet but let you come there and force you to break the second pallet.


    Same with you pig match on badham.

    Ace running upstairs without looking, jumping down and run into you.

    Here they wait upstairs if the see you go back down or go to the pallet upstairs to the right.

    You do however see some pallet camping here aswell but that is also very rare.

    They are really optimal over here and despite pressure as much as possible, you'll be lucky if the games don't end between 5 to 7 minutes.

    True is doesn't happen every game but usually by the time you get your first hook, 3 gens are done most of the time.

    I'm not saying I'm high mmr or anything, but the survivors you got from what I've seen, those are survivors you would face at green rank or lower (taking the old ranking system as a reference)

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656783#Comment_2656783

    Don't get me wrong hear as don't try to be an a hole or anything, but playing on the NA server might be the reason your games as killer are easier.

    Now I'm saying you're bad or anything.

    EU is well known for being a sweat fest at higher MMR.

    I watched 2 games from you yesterday (didn't have much time to watch more) and i wish i got match more with those types of survivors.

    With your first match as LF on midwich.

    By the time you done breaking those walls and downed the kate, 1 maybe 2 gens would have been done.

    Also you won't see survivors like that kate who runs away from a pallet against LF and let her get blocked in the corner.

    Same with the meg in the corner outside is something you won't see them doing here.

    And should it happen then they definitely won't throw the first pallet but let you come there and force you to break the second pallet.

    Same with you pig match on badham.

    Ace running upstairs without looking, jumping down and run into you.

    Here they wait upstairs if the see you go back down or go to the pallet upstairs to the right.

    You do however see some pallet camping here aswell but that is also very rare.

    They are really optimal over here and despite pressure as much as possible, you'll be lucky if the games don't end between 5 to 7 minutes.

    True is doesn't happen every game but usually by the time you get your first hook, 3 gens are done most of the time.

    I'm not saying I'm high mmr or anything, but the survivors you got from what I've seen, those are survivors you would face at green rank or lower (taking the old ranking system as a reference)

    EU here and I play with cross play off, which you find even more “sweaty” players. I’ve been going against mostly nurses, blights, a huntress here and there, and I’ve even seen a couple really good Billys.

    i decided to turn crossplay off because of when I played survivor I was getting ready random team mates, including people with just 10 hours.

    Crossplay off EU is veryyy “sweaty” indeed, and I might be bias but I’ve seen some tea strong killers in the EU servers. My team mates also improved a lot, and I’d rather go against top tier skillful killers every match while having good team mates than going against more variety of killers with bad team mates.

    With that being said, these nurses and blights are doing just fine.

    I feel like the reason people complain so much about killer right now is that they play lower tier killers and don’t get 4ks every match. Sure, SBMMR doesn’t help, but I feel like it affects both sides.

    The devs need to buff lower tier killers, until then it’s just safer to play nurse/Blight, as sad as that sounds.

  • only in the evening because most people come after their work to play the game. in broad daylight or in the morning it's not easy.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Grades are not mmr. I can hit red ranks as bottom mmr, fam. If you getting 4ks while playing fair, you are NOWHERE near the top. Unless you have some gameplay to prove the survivors were actually decent, but you know... Decent survivors aren't getting 4kd if you play nice. Bottom tier survivors will get 4kd by accident, though.

    yeah that's why most popular streamers play in the evening because people come after their work to play the game and they play very bad because they're tired and don't have enough time to study the game.

  • @sadakiyo said:

    only in the evening because most people come after their work to play the game. in broad daylight or in the morning it's not easy.

    I have the opposite experience.

    My killer games are way easier during the day (but also takes 3+ minutes to find one), and at night they’re more difficult and queue times are instant.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2657227#Comment_2657227

    I have the opposite experience.

    My killer games are way easier during the day (but also takes 3+ minutes to find one), and at night they’re more difficult and queue times are instant.

    i think it depends on where you live.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    Did every killer 2 games each. Iridescent 1. Lost 6 matches total (3k escapes), Tied 2 times, 3k'd 11 times and the rest was 4k's the rest of the time. Played as Iri 4 Survivor with my dude and barely won with escapes while having the most points just about every match. Always had a survivor who would screw up the game. Killer is far from hard. I did the killer challenge without tunneling, camping AND with only 1 gen regression perk. No stacking Ruin with Pop. The games were pretty easy. If you're losing then it's probably your skill added with camping and tunneling just to win. This game is really balanced but 1 bad Survivor can ruin a survivor's team from winning. 15 hours of killer streams total and 5 hours of Survivor to show the difference and BOTH Iri.

    As soon as you said you did it at grade iri you discredited your whole argument grade and mmr are not related at all. Grade is how much in a month you played in a month as mmr doesn't reset like people think and is a Terrible win lose system but is still your "skill" level in this game

  • @azarovsnappingplace said:

    Ah, the beautiful enigma of hidden MMR.

    Everyone can say they're high MMR, and no one else can prove otherwise.

    I don't think killers want to be high mmr, because you get burnt out much quicker going against good survivors. They suck the fun out of everything.

  • @BaldursGate2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656528#Comment_2656528

    I don't think killers want to be high mmr, because you get burnt out much quicker going against good survivors. They suck the fun out of everything.

    I don't believe its just high mmr due to the escape or lose system i think good survivors get stuck in the high middle because if you die thats a whole game mmr gone. When I play killer and I'm not the highest mmr at all I play against good survivors that run perfectly have full meta.... no hackers though. As a survivor I lost a good 4-5 games straight because the team left me to die on my first hook,ran a 4 gen chase and now I'm camped,or I just got tunneled out. Most of the time this was due to my teammates like I did all I could and got screwed. Omg I just realized its killer all-over again but less stressful.

  • Iri doesn't mean anything.

    That you think you are high MMR doesn't mean anything.

    Your experience doesn't prove anything.

    You can try to say that those killer that say it's hard are just bad.

    I can say those survivors you won against are bad, well including you when you are playing against them.

    Unless BHVR show MMR data nothing can be proven.


    For me basic logic is still working:

    Low MMR -> Killer sided

    Medium MMR -> balanced for most killers

    High MMR -> survivor sided unless you play top 3 killer

    Tournament level -> just survivor sided, doesn't matter what you play

  • I watched you stream playing Trickster you got stomped. Then you swap to Oni because you keep loosing. Also some survivors you go against have meme builds and nothing meta. My high MMR nurse would never have the chance to face that.


    Your title is click bait for your stream. If Killer is so easy, please show me a 50 win streak (4k) with Trapper and Trickster. Thanks and good luck !

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    Did every killer 2 games each. Iridescent 1. Lost 6 matches total (3k escapes), Tied 2 times, 3k'd 11 times and the rest was 4k's the rest of the time. Played as Iri 4 Survivor with my dude and barely won with escapes while having the most points just about every match. Always had a survivor who would screw up the game. Killer is far from hard. I did the killer challenge without tunneling, camping AND with only 1 gen regression perk. No stacking Ruin with Pop. The games were pretty easy. If you're losing then it's probably your skill added with camping and tunneling just to win. This game is really balanced but 1 bad Survivor can ruin a survivor's team from winning. 15 hours of killer streams total and 5 hours of Survivor to show the difference and BOTH Iri.

    I mean, you down to play against me and my stack?

  • This is false, i used to have extremly long kill streaks before MMR, my winrate now is much closer to 50% with most killers

  • So i watched your Nurse matches, and here what i found;

    Crossplay on = bad players ( for obvious reasons )

    Survivors are terrible: They don't mind game, they don't zig zag to make u miss blink nor double back, 95% of chases they run in a straight line without looking back to counter react. They have zero awareness, they don't know how to spread the pressure, they group together giving an easy snowball potential. they wait on pallets, they vault windows near you as nurse, loadout is meh. overall they play like they have 20hr playtime maximum.

    You as Nurse is very newbie: Double blink without having recharge, very slow reactions, poor map reading, no flicking, no checking surroundings when blinking, lack of predictions, getting lost for no reason, lack of aggressive plays.

    Verdict: I can safely say your MMR is 100% not high.

  • @HelloYou said:

    So i watched your Nurse matches, and here what i found;

    Crossplay on = bad players ( for obvious reasons )

    Survivors are terrible: They don't mind game, they don't zig zag to make u miss blink nor double back, 95% of chases they run in a straight line without looking back to counter react. They have zero awareness, they don't know how to spread the pressure, they group together giving an easy snowball potential. they wait on pallets, they vault windows near you as nurse, loadout is meh. overall they play like they have 20hr playtime maximum.

    You as Nurse is very newbie: Double blink without having recharge, very slow reactions, poor map reading, no flicking, no checking surroundings when blinking, lack of predictions, getting lost for no reason, lack of aggressive plays.

    Verdict: I can safely say your MMR is 100% not high.

    well yeah even the nurse cannot counter good survivors properly. tournaments prove that point.

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656783#Comment_2656783

    Don't get me wrong hear as don't try to be an a hole or anything, but playing on the NA server might be the reason your games as killer are easier.

    Now I'm saying you're bad or anything.

    EU is well known for being a sweat fest at higher MMR.

    I watched 2 games from you yesterday (didn't have much time to watch more) and i wish i got match more with those types of survivors.

    With your first match as LF on midwich.

    By the time you done breaking those walls and downed the kate, 1 maybe 2 gens would have been done.

    Also you won't see survivors like that kate who runs away from a pallet against LF and let her get blocked in the corner.

    Same with the meg in the corner outside is something you won't see them doing here.

    And should it happen then they definitely won't throw the first pallet but let you come there and force you to break the second pallet.

    Same with you pig match on badham.

    Ace running upstairs without looking, jumping down and run into you.

    Here they wait upstairs if the see you go back down or go to the pallet upstairs to the right.

    You do however see some pallet camping here aswell but that is also very rare.

    They are really optimal over here and despite pressure as much as possible, you'll be lucky if the games don't end between 5 to 7 minutes.

    True is doesn't happen every game but usually by the time you get your first hook, 3 gens are done most of the time.

    I'm not saying I'm high mmr or anything, but the survivors you got from what I've seen, those are survivors you would face at green rank or lower (taking the old ranking system as a reference)

    What I've noticed is, console players seem much easier to beat than pc players. They just do dumb stuff during matches lol.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/296237/killer-is-easy-at-high-mmr

    As soon as you said you did it at grade iri you discredited your whole argument grade and mmr are not related at all. Grade is how much in a month you played in a month as mmr doesn't reset like people think and is a Terrible win lose system but is still your "skill" level in this game

    Thank you for your input. I stand by my point.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    Did every killer 2 games each. Iridescent 1. Lost 6 matches total (3k escapes), Tied 2 times, 3k'd 11 times and the rest was 4k's the rest of the time. Played as Iri 4 Survivor with my dude and barely won with escapes while having the most points just about every match. Always had a survivor who would screw up the game. Killer is far from hard. I did the killer challenge without tunneling, camping AND with only 1 gen regression perk. No stacking Ruin with Pop. The games were pretty easy. If you're losing then it's probably your skill added with camping and tunneling just to win. This game is really balanced but 1 bad Survivor can ruin a survivor's team from winning. 15 hours of killer streams total and 5 hours of Survivor to show the difference and BOTH Iri.


  • No trolling. Posted my games and my experience. Title was just a stark contrast to everyone else's "killer is impossible and broken" and "devs don't care about us". With me, I posted my streams with what I've said instead of just spouting random stuff on the forums. I try to prove what I speak. Sometimes I jump the gun if I'm sure I am right but I've been changing that about self. I wanted to prove that killer is possible without tunneling, camping and still have a chill game. It's just how you react that determines if you're stressed or not.

  • RDT_20211108_1101199127249068254459621.jpg

    This is my team as a solo q. This is what I deal with vs. Playing as killer.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    Did every killer 2 games each. Iridescent 1. Lost 6 matches total (3k escapes), Tied 2 times, 3k'd 11 times and the rest was 4k's the rest of the time. Played as Iri 4 Survivor with my dude and barely won with escapes while having the most points just about every match. Always had a survivor who would screw up the game. Killer is far from hard. I did the killer challenge without tunneling, camping AND with only 1 gen regression perk. No stacking Ruin with Pop. The games were pretty easy. If you're losing then it's probably your skill added with camping and tunneling just to win. This game is really balanced but 1 bad Survivor can ruin a survivor's team from winning. 15 hours of killer streams total and 5 hours of Survivor to show the difference and BOTH Iri.

    Cool story, now play at least 300 games so we can actually believe you hit high MMR.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2656524#Comment_2656524

    That's the issue. You can say you lost due to high mmr but if someone 4ks over 60 matches straight, must be low mmr? If this is the case, every killer on this forum must be GOD'S since they ALWAYS seem to go against the cream of the crop, or they say. My point stands. Been playing over 4 years with almost 5k hours and I play both. I doubt I have low MMR. I would love to see the actual number in-game for everyone.

    I'd love to see your low MMR number

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2657197#Comment_2657197

    What I've noticed is, console players seem much easier to beat than pc players. They just do dumb stuff during matches lol.

    Than clearly we haven't played against each other 🤣

    Trust me don't judge every console player as if they play all the exact same way, there are rotten apples on pc as well mate 😉

    Not saying I'm playing like god or am high mmr or any of that #########, but i have beaten many pc survivors who made dumb decisions.

    So according to your logic all pc players make dumb decisions 🤷🏼‍♂️

    Again as i said before I'm not trying to talk down on you or be an a-hole, but don't come with sh1t like that, it makes you look stupid. 😉

1 2 3