Interview Series Episode 10: Three open slots
Hello everyone for those unaware this was something I did a while back. Interviewing large forum member on the state of the game. But, I put it on rest a while since there wasn’t too much new content so questions got repetitive and the last one Dabihow was banned. But, since there’s a lot happening with the game right now I thought this is a good time to bring it back. You have to have over a thousand posts or more and be active on the forums. Personal policy. So hope to see some new faces. Three first people to ask will be interviewed in order.
Comments
Can we recommend someone else?
@ThiccBudhha
He will accept it I am sure.
Fine
Oh I'm so glad your doing this series again
This is a good series.
I would be honored.
I can do it
How about @bm33 ?
Yeah we need console representative but I just want to see TB's sarcasm in action while everyone thinks he is serious.
You get my vote.
Nice to see this series back.
Hey, thank you so much! I appreciate it.
Eyyyyy, I was wondering when this series would come back.
Personally, @GeneralV, @TheGannMan, and @glitchboi have my votes.
So far I’ve got GeneralIV and TheGannMan one spot left
Thanks <3
I recommend ThiccBuddha!
Thank you so much, my friend!
No problem, my mates.
Yes.
More Console reps!
Oh lawd, I can't thank you enough! I'm glad you mentioned me over here!
Unfortunately however, I don't think I'm up for an interview at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE this series and I'm very happy that @WishIcouldmain is bringing it back, but I don't, well, how do I put this... I don't feel ready for it yet, I guess.
I'm sure whoever would like to take the last spot will do better than I would though!
Yup fair enough
Thanks for recommending me. 😁 I don't think I'd be that interesting to interview but I'll do it.
Glad to see this making a return and I'm excited to see these future interviews ^^
Still waiting for the Sluzzy interview.
Yeah, that's okay, man. You don't have to do an interview if you don't want to.
Yo same
Hasn’t accepted unfortunately it would be legendary though
All three spots are filled thanks everyone.
When do you want to begin?
Whenever you are ready
Okay I’ll go make the post
Alright!
If you need a console person Im down
Oh damn, if only I saw this post earlier.
Oh well, I can't wait to see the other interviews!
If you get an interview, i will tell op asking you about Ghost face thirst.
It's not a thirst lmfao, I just had ideas I liked haha
I would like to be interviewed. I play on console so I can give insight on how I see the game