Pinhead's "replusive" mori...🥺

I hear some precious players went running to the sick bucket after viewing Pinhead's mori animation.

This isn't llamas and break-dancing. This is a horror game 😁 and I don't care if people say otherwise.

I personally think the mori is fantastic. Very authentic. The best we've had. Even beats Ghostface's.

Never change it.

Comments

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I hear some precious players went running to the sick bucket after viewing Pinhead's mori animation.

    This isn't llamas and break-dancing. This is a horror game 😁 and I don't care if people say otherwise.

    I personally think the mori is fantastic. Very authentic. The best we've had. Even beats Ghostface's.

    Never change it.

    i wish it was grosser

  • His mori was too gruesome for my eyes. I do not understand why a children's game of hide and seek tag with a bit of parkour mixed in has this bondage pincushion dragging people to h-e-double hockey stick. This is repulsive and I am afraid for our youth.

  • We know now that it's why they upgraded the survivor character models. That means we're probably only going up hill from here with how much more intense things can get, especially if killer models get an upgrade too down the line.

    It's very welcome in my camp. The box I opened has oodles of slasher horror.

  • I like it, it's different. All the others are kill the survivors, this one allows you to watch their descent into eternal torment.

    Imo it's one of the best ones in the game, if not the best. I just wish it had some lighting effect like the trailer, the killer shack looked fab.

  • They took away his voice and now maybe mori too?

    "They can take your world, they can take your heart cut you loose from all you know. But if it’s your fate then every step forward, will always be a step closer to home."

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I hear some precious players went running to the sick bucket after viewing Pinhead's mori animation.

    This isn't llamas and break-dancing. This is a horror game 😁 and I don't care if people say otherwise.

    I personally think the mori is fantastic. Very authentic. The best we've had. Even beats Ghostface's.

    Never change it.

    His mori makes me uncomfortable but I’m not asking for it to be changed. I just look away and mute the game for a few seconds usually I get up to get water or do something else. Idk what about it makes me so uncomfortable but it does, just got live with I guess.

  • @Shymare_11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/279457/pinheads-replusive-mori-%F0%9F%A5%BA

    His mori makes me uncomfortable but I’m not asking for it to be changed. I just look away and mute the game for a few seconds usually I get up to get water or do something else. Idk what about it makes me so uncomfortable but it does, just got live with I guess.

    You should watch the film/s. Face your fear 👍

  • I remember when Plague released and people complained about the vomiting being too gross. They just don't understand that (almost) anything goes in an M-rated game. People could easily just play something else, but instead they choose to complain and ruin the fun for the rest of us. I'll never understand it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • When I saw Final Destination 3 at the cinema, a few people left after the girls got burned in the tanning beds.

    Another time, I was seeing Wolf Creek and my woman asked to leave the cinema. She didn't like the second half. Too violent.

    It happens...but when you play a horror game...what do you expect?

  • Huh? His mori is pretty tame imo.

    Still love it tho.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I hear some precious players went running to the sick bucket after viewing Pinhead's mori animation.

    This isn't llamas and break-dancing. This is a horror game 😁 and I don't care if people say otherwise.

    I personally think the mori is fantastic. Very authentic. The best we've had. Even beats Ghostface's.

    Never change it.

    I didn't went to the sick bucket and i'm used to horror games (Evil Within, Resident Evil, Amnesia, Visage, Silent Hill etc...) and i find the Pinhead's mori disgusting personally and completely out of proportion when you see the global game direction.

    Ghost Face's mori too, i find it disgusting and out of proportion aswell.

    I mean we have funny survivors with funny movements & outfits. Globally the game is an horror game with "light" & funny spirit (as Left 4 dead), we didn't need such horrible moris.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    When I saw Final Destination 3 at the cinema, a few people left after the girls got burned in the tanning beds.

    Another time, I was seeing Wolf Creek and my woman asked to leave the cinema. She didn't like the second half. Too violent.

    It happens...but when you play a horror game...what do you expect?

    Got rollercoaster of love stuck in my head now thanks

    @JohnWeak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/279457/pinheads-replusive-mori-%F0%9F%A5%BA

    I didn't went to the sick bucket and i'm used to horror games (Evil Within, Resident Evil, Amnesia, Visage, Silent Hill etc...) and i find the Pinhead's mori disgusting personally and completely out of proportion when you see the global game direction.

    Ghost Face's mori too, i find it disgusting and out of proportion aswell.

    I mean we have funny survivors with funny movements & outfits. Globally the game is an horror game with "light" & funny spirit (as Left 4 dead), we didn't need such horrible moris.

    I'm surprised people find it that bad. The only one that comes close for me is clown with that crunch

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    When I saw Final Destination 3 at the cinema, a few people left after the girls got burned in the tanning beds.

    Another time, I was seeing Wolf Creek and my woman asked to leave the cinema. She didn't like the second half. Too violent.

    It happens...but when you play a horror game...what do you expect?

    MAAAANN that movie came out when I was like 10 and that tanning bed scene was the one part of the movie I could not sit through comfortably

    Edit the nailgun firing through the girls face in that hardware store came close but it was over so fast I could deal

  • @lordfart said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2491022#Comment_2491022

    MAAAANN that movie came out when I was like 10 and that tanning bed scene was the one part of the movie I could not sit through comfortably

    Edit the nailgun firing through the girls face in that hardware store came close but it was over so fast I could deal

    It's an important lesson on why you should always use suncream

  • It has barely any blood, i don't understand how it's gross ?

    Compared to Deathslinger's mori, it's a my little pony episode ahah

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2491079#Comment_2491079

    It's an important lesson on why you should always use suncream

    It also taught me to never use a squeezy bottle as a doorstopper XD

  • Check out Ichi The Killer. A fun Japanese film. Great Sunday afternoon viewing.

  • Clown's mori is the moly one that makes me throw up... I'm used to horror game too but licking a cut finger freaks me out >.<

  • Check out Nurse's mori.

    You stare down the survivor's face, as you strangle them to death.

  • It's the cheek stretching that gets them.

    Oooooh cheeeeeeky cheeeeeky!

  • The best mori in game atm.


    And if youth plays this game its parents issue because this game is rated PEGI 18 and they should not play it


    Rated PEGI 18 due to depictions of gross violence towards human-like characters. This game contains frequent depictions of gross violence towards human-like characters.

  • I was waiting for something to happen.

    The only feeling i got about it was that it's a kinked version of going to Narnia.

  • The skin stretching is a really nice touch. I'm glad they are still able to find new, creative moris while still carefully dodging any amount of gore or dismemberment that would get the game insta-banned in other countries.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    When I saw Final Destination 3 at the cinema, a few people left after the girls got burned in the tanning beds.

    Another time, I was seeing Wolf Creek and my woman asked to leave the cinema. She didn't like the second half. Too violent.

    It happens...but when you play a horror game...what do you expect?

    Too many crystal skin people.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I hear some precious players went running to the sick bucket after viewing Pinhead's mori animation.

    This isn't llamas and break-dancing. This is a horror game 😁 and I don't care if people say otherwise.

    I personally think the mori is fantastic. Very authentic. The best we've had. Even beats Ghostface's.

    Never change it.

    @Plu said:

    Huh? His mori is pretty tame imo.

    Still love it tho.

    If this was the hellraiser movie. Once all those chains get into someone pinhead would have pulled them apart. Like there's pieces of them all over. If you watch any of the movies that's half of what pinhead does with those chains. Id post a youtube link but a mod might take it down. That's how graphic some of those movies were and it came out in 1984.

  • We have Plague giving people puke showers and Clown's finger-licking good mori, would've thought people would've been thickened by now.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I hear some precious players went running to the sick bucket after viewing Pinhead's mori animation.

    This isn't llamas and break-dancing. This is a horror game 😁 and I don't care if people say otherwise.

    I personally think the mori is fantastic. Very authentic. The best we've had. Even beats Ghostface's.

    Never change it.

    They think that's bad? Better pray we don't get "The Thing" chapter

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    His mori was too gruesome for my eyes. I do not understand why a children's game of hide and seek tag with a bit of parkour mixed in has this bondage pincushion dragging people to h-e-double hockey stick. This is repulsive and I am afraid for our youth.

    Games rated M for mature if underaged kids and teens decide to play it that sounds like a them problem that the parents shouldn't have let them buy

  • The movie was even grosser. They really did it justice.

  • @DBK1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/279457/pinheads-replusive-mori-%F0%9F%A5%BA

    They think that's bad? Better pray we don't get "The Thing" chapter

    Hell the thing gonna make people puke lol But would be hard The thing to work in this game.

  • Are people honestly complaining? They do realise this is a horror game right?

  • You beat me to it. I actually thought the Hellraiser 1 scene would be his mori. I felt the in-game one was tame.

  • @UnknownKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2492226#Comment_2492226

    Hell the thing gonna make people puke lol But would be hard The thing to work in this game.

    true

  • ??? Oni's mori is far more gruesome than Pinheads, and I don't see any complaint about his.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    ??? Oni's mori is far more gruesome than Pinheads, and I don't see any complaint about his.

    I feel like Pinheads is tame compared to most killers. Hag literally turns you into an all you can eat buffet, yee haw man impales you. I dont get how pinheads is grossing these people out, I think it's very tame...especially when we have the finger muncher clown.

  • @DBK1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/279457/pinheads-replusive-mori-%F0%9F%A5%BA

    They think that's bad? Better pray we don't get "The Thing" chapter

    Lmfao oh man that would be amazing. I'd want the most graphic and gorey gameplay possible with The Thing in the game.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2491022#Comment_2491022

    Got rollercoaster of love stuck in my head now thanks

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2491068#Comment_2491068

    I'm surprised people find it that bad. The only one that comes close for me is clown with that crunch

    Clown mori is the only mori where I have to look away it grosses me out. I didn't realize anyone had an issue with PinHead's mori, what about the mori makes you uncomfortable?

    Edit: Aneurysm, I don't know why I quoted you. Maybe cause you're awesome.

  • Would be better if the hooks peeled the skin back to reveal the tissue underneath. That would be on point with the movie.

  • Pinhead looks so out of place, i wish they made him look more menacing

  • Had to watch all the Mori's as i hadn't seen them all.

    Most gruesome i think is Bubba's.

    Most weird Clown's kfc cameo.

  • For me its because penetration of the skin just disgusts me so much. Like I can handle a lot but things like impalings, stabbings, hell even medical shots disgust me. It's just something I can handle idc if they change it or not all it means is that im not using the mori on him either way.

  • I don't think the devs should alienate the younger players. What would they lose by toning down the mori?

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I hear some precious players went running to the sick bucket after viewing Pinhead's mori animation.

    This isn't llamas and break-dancing. This is a horror game 😁 and I don't care if people say otherwise.

    I personally think the mori is fantastic. Very authentic. The best we've had. Even beats Ghostface's.

    Never change it.

    You scared me for a second lol

  • @PoweroSymbols3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2490801#Comment_2490801

    Yes, cause everyone's first instinct looking at dbd was KIDS GAME

    When I went to see the South Park movie. There were parents who took their little kids to see it, thinking it was a kids movie. Nevermind the fact the movie was rated R. They walked out about 5 mins into the movie :P

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Would be better if the hooks peeled the skin back to reveal the tissue underneath. That would be on point with the movie.

    Yes. This, please.

  • @PureDoctorMain said:

    For me its because penetration of the skin just disgusts me so much. Like I can handle a lot but things like impalings, stabbings, hell even medical shots disgust me. It's just something I can handle idc if they change it or not all it means is that im not using the mori on him either way.

    So when u are pierced disgust you?

  • Clown's been swallowing severed fingers (due to his mori being misaligned) for eons. I think we can handle a little gramma-cheek pinching

  • Friiday 13th: The Game had much other gorier kills. It was...gorious.

  • @Lenox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2492249#Comment_2492249

    You beat me to it. I actually thought the Hellraiser 1 scene would be his mori. I felt the in-game one was tame.

    Unfortunately with many countries gore and such like this is highly censored, so they would either have to keep what we have or make regional variants so the gore level rises.

‹ 1 2