myers fans ..this is not funny btw
thanks god it wasn’t me .. otherwise i couldn’t eat my dinner after that ..
good thing not alot of myers fans recently lol
Tagged:
Trusted
thanks god it wasn’t me .. otherwise i couldn’t eat my dinner after that ..
good thing not alot of myers fans recently lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What
I have no idea what this post is trying to show or say?
What is the purpose of this post and what did Myers fans do?
i can’t blame u guys ... u all are killers main .. u guys will never understand how we feel
Aha
So he got 1 mori kill and we are all killer mains because we dont feel bad for that one survivor, what?
they keep ruin our life ! go pick some thing els .. hahahaha
btw ... myers is so weak killer ... as all killers said
This is perhaps the weirdest bait thread I've seen, so you get points for that I guess...
rofl !!
Idk man, it's kinda funny.
Moocle Dookle goes brrrrr
who is that ?
myers’s fans club manager ? or something
...
https://youtu.be/hb07IYAZG08when you
Today
Not sure what u talking about
Could be worse(or better). Myers could get all four survivors in a match with it. Especially when one is on the verge of escaping through an exit gate and gets caught.
https://youtu.be/Bm2KUl1M1SQI don't get it... You are getting offended on behalf of someone else about a killer getting a kill? I'm confused.
Snore fest.
I actually think this guy is legit. Its just to funny XD
Tell that to the four survivors. They don't look like they will sleep anytime soon.
######### am I reading? what is this
What?
I just see Mookel Myers getting a kill
Are you over 18? If you cant eat dinner if this would happen to you, you should probably stop playing this game. The chance is high that it will happen.
exactly
this is not funny at all :(
devs must do something about it .. before it becomes serious case ;(
problem is am 38
lol
i couldn’t have my dinner.. u guys really believed that
in fact
its worst than it haha
Then it has probably nothing to do with that. Some people have different preferences. Some like horror, some dont. Some prefer PVP, some PVE. There are many games out there, dont force yourself to play a game which could have such an impact on your daily life. You probably find a game which is more fun for you.
You should really stop playing if you don't like stuff like this. It's seriously just a killer killing someone. It will happen a lot in this game.
Deez
Nuts
Oh, please mori me Myers
based on what?
I always try to strategically mori a survivor in front of the hooked survivor
I always mori the survivor off the hook to counter BT and DS
m-m-m-m! You have good taste!
Yes daddy. Yes! YES! YEESSSS!!!
It is not your time yet young one.
Yeah, I agree, Myers fans are always doing things like
If the mori make you sick, then this game is not for you. The mori of early killers are far tamer than later ones.
Two times
I don't understand the purpose of the post. But you are obviously trying to make the person that posted it feel dumb or inferior or something along the line. I don't like that.
*Side eyes the hag....*