Tier-List 5.1.0
(Updated and detailed) 01/08/2021
I think I am the first in the forum to make or show my Tier-List from 5.1.0
Honestly if I could extend more Tiermaker I could leave Trickster in C + but it is between B and C.
To be honest, this is how I see the current state of the killers of this patch, Hillbilly I see it useless now but it could be in A just for its mobility, I leave it in C for its Attack type.
It makes me sad to put Myers in F even if it is my main but it really is weak, not even his most powerful addons like Tombstone can do it even more, if the survivor knows if he has Tombstone or not, by how he moves his arm in Tier- 3.


Comments
I feel like Trapper should be in his own tier, he's the only killer that feels truly add-on dependent. I'd put Michael, Pig, and Legion in the D Tier and then Ghost Face in the C Tier. Just my opinion. Other then that, I totally agree with you on the rest of it.
Where is E?
You never do E.
Plague is A tier imo.
Why? Is it a protest against Dead Hard?
A Ghostface doubt a lot, it really depends on the type of Ghostface that uses addons to avoid revelation or closed maps. Else is stronger than Myers in terms of stalking, and is more direct in leaving a survivor vulnerable, but Spine Chill leaves stalkers in lower tiers.
A lot of grading systems don’t have an E, just goes from D to F because F is fail
I'd myself put myers C (he can be good int he right hands, just not mine), trickster C (too map limited and has recent nerfs counteracting some of the buffs an a slow base movement speed), wraith A with his current cloaked speed with no speed saddons which I confess I've thoroughly enjoyed abusing a few times myself with the purple auras addon and the decloak speed addon.
They really need to edit spine chill to not hard rip on people in undetectable status, like maybe half the range for undetectable so they get less warning or something. Hurts GF a lot being spine chilled when creeping a gen.
You can add more tiers with the gear icon on TierMaker.
Freddy is low b imo but otherwise good list
Yes now.
There's a much easier list.
Tier S+: Nurse
Tier S: blight
Tier A: spirit - oni
Tier "not a chance against high level top% matches": all the rest.
I just like making tier lists.
It looks fancier!
I don't quite understand what you mean. Maybe just by how it's phrased, I don't know.
I'd put trapper in f- tier but that's just my opinion.
Legion above Oni and Huntress?
That's a ######### hot take.
This is pre-5.1.0 btw, Nemesis goes between Bubba and Doc.
It's a pretty standard tier list now that I think about it.
People don't give any credit to Legion, which is a bit sad, I think they are not the worst, bottom or mid C tier in my opinion.
Here is my Tier List
I think pig is the worst, basic M1, terrible anti-loop, terrible stealth and bad rng on traps...trapper etc. Much better imo
Here's my tierlist
terrible anti loop and terrible stealth. At least she has some anti loop and stealth unlike myers.
Trickster is D after the "buff".
Anyone who thinks trickster is mid tier don't play trickster or haven't faced decent survivors since the last changes.
Also the clown is much better since the rework, he is no longer an example of low tier trash, but I've noticed a lot of people only use the tonic and don't learn how to combine it with the antidote in loops and only use the antidote for roaming quicker around the map, that's not a killer problem, is a problem of people using the clown like the old clown.
Myers can lower his terror radius quite through an addon and starts undetectable. But he has the ability to insta down, lunge and vault faster. Pigs anti-loop is so bad it only works on very small loops or against bad survivors but the ability to skip health states is a huge advantage
I'll just sift through and explain the ones that I think are most important.
Oni and Huntress are very overrated.
Too much Billy hate in this thread. He’s still a super mobile killer with a built in 1 shot and pallet breaking utility.
How people are putting some of these Garbo killers ahead of him because he got nerfed is mind boggling.
It's ordered from tiers (e.g. Nemesis is stronger than Legion).
Super close to mine actually. But I think both Phead and Nemesis are beasts if you can aim.
I extended my list further.
Now if this list, it is the definitive one.
Ghost Face is actually pretty decent, I mean.. Grant it, he's just an M1 killer, but they are pretty good, not High A or anything, but maybe mid B.
If you're right, now that you say so in some circumstances the reveal may completely ruin you and I think they should improve it, but he's still a better stalker than Myers. There I fixed it.
It's.. Janky on both sides, sometimes you get revealed when you shouldn't and other times you should be revealed but you don't.
But, without taking those into consideration, his crouch is so good! I used that to challenge loops because no one can see me over the pile of whatever and I might be able to get that cheeky hit in since he can still lunge
This is my definitive list for the most part.
https://i.imgur.com/TEHI9yD.pngInconsistent = these killers under the right circumstances (and not hard ones, at that) can be starved of their power very easily or are in general very inconsistent
IDK = I find ranking Deathslinger to be weird but he is at least C tier but I would put him above Huntress
Also the tiers go from left to right in terms of worst (left) to best (right) in that field. Some killers I think are more or less equal like Myers and Pig, Nemesis and trickster, Bubba and Pyramid Head, etc
For the inconsistent field however, it should be interpreted more as "the least inconsistent to the most inconsistent" which you can say is the inverse of best to worse depending on your perspective
I like how you explain it, really killers like Hag, Twins and Hillbilly depend a lot on their ability, I mean, Hag must be lucky to set traps in places other than a hook lol, Twins depends a lot on his aim with Victor, a bad move the opportunity to find him is lost. Hillbilly depends more on the crosshairs of his attack, I think Blight would fit in here too but I don't know how to describe it.
With Pig I think it should be the lowest Tier, it is a killer of traps but then those traps are not reused, they save you time unless experienced people play a lot to save themselves from it.
The thing about Hag is that if the team is coordinated, she can get wrecked. My basic principles for going against Hag is to prioritise generators around basement to not give her basement pressure and then just strategically disarm her traps. She's really not that much different than Trapper, unless she has strong add ons.
Twins are similar too. Even if you hold Victor hostage, a 3v1 isn't the worst thing in the world if your team is efficient on gens
Hillbilly honestly just feels like he's too high maintenance to use his power on loops. Even for extremely good Billy's the amount of time they take to down someone with their power sometimes is less efficient than if they were to just M1 to down.
Pig is a killer I'd say is consistently inconsistent. I really don't see Pig as being a threat at all except for on the RPD map. Trying to get your trap off there is actually a nightmare and she's probably one of the stronger killers for that map for that reason.
he is mine
EDIT just realised wraith is in the wrong spot he is meant to be ahead of billy behind doc
Maybe because hes way to much effort for the reward, skill capped by overheat and lacks good addons more then any other killer in the game.
just a thought.