Which killer do you think has the most frequently sweaty players?

After playing this game for a while this question has sort of dawned on me. I've personally noticed that the sweatiest killers tend to be Plagues, Spirits, and Freddys. The most memey/kindest killers i've noticed were Blights, Ghostfaces, and Demo's. What do you think?

Comments

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2363301#Comment_2363301

    As someone who plays Blight constantly.

    Not being able to use your power if you get stunned during it is the absolute worst. Especially during CRUCIAL moments during a match. The way to fix it is to M1 again but that would just make you lose the chase.

    Also hitboxes.

    FREAKING HITBOXES!

    I can't list how many times Ormond and Red Forest has cucked me with freaking hitboxes.

    A little tip if you don't know already, you can also press m1 and m2 at the same time, this makes your rush work again without wasting your time swinging your cane around the air like a grumpy old man.

  • Blight/Billy or Huntress, sometimes Wraith.

    Blight/Billy will most likely use the infamous Ruin + Undying + Tinkerer build and slug for the 4K.

    Huntress will most likely either tunnel the one getting unhooked rather than the unhooker and/or will stay in hatchet range around a hooked survivor with her hatchet up to prevent unhooking.

    Wraith will most likely tunnel the unhooked survivor out of the game and either use Silent Bell or Aura reading addon.

  • @TacitusKilgore said:

    After playing this game for a while this question has sort of dawned on me. I've personally noticed that the sweatiest killers tend to be Plagues, Spirits, and Freddys. The most memey/kindest killers i've noticed were Blights, Ghostfaces, and Demo's. What do you think?

    Spirit

  • Nurse by far, they don't care if they only get 15k BP because the match was over after 3 minutes, the most important thing is to end it as quick as possible and show everyone that you're sooooo good and nearly unbeatable with Nurse...

    Blight usually plays with sweatiest perks, but lately i also saw a lot of Nemesis' who played scummy and sweaty.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    Spirit.

    most of them arent even good at the game, they just do the ultra skillfull and extremely exciting "im just gonna stand here for 10 seconds and if they go anywhere else i walk up to hit them, while if they stay at this loop ill go into a phase at an entirely unknown time to them so there is no way they can predict and dodge me" strategy (i refuse to call that a mindgame, sorry).

    i run Spine Chill and i just outplayed a Spirit who tried this mindgame with me, she stood there for like 20 seconds. She tried that 3 times, then never chased me again for the rest of the match because thanks to Spine Chill i could tell exactly when she began to phase around

  • @FrndlyChnswSalzmn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2363328#Comment_2363328

    No, it isn't. There's no point in playing if you're not trying to win. At that point you could just go screw around in GMOD and get the same result without ruining someone else's game because of your arbitrary definition of 'fun' that leads to you playing the game poorly, which hurts my fun.

    wow, ok. So your fun is more important? Everyone can play the game however they want. I know people who just want to be "there" and feel the atmosphere, make some bloodpoints, get stacks etc., and then there are people who think you can play pub-dbd in a competitive way (besides all the crazy RNG and matchmaking) and the ultimative goal is a 4k/ 4 escape as fast as possible. "Sweaty" does exist for me, my personal definition is players, who just want to win as hard as possible, using/ abusing unbalanced stuff and mechanics, players who always go with the current meta, using cheesy crutches every game because a lose is unacceptable. And therefore making the game unfun for most other people. This "i don't care about your fun i just want to win"-attitude is perfectly fine but it's also fine if people call out their anger about it.

  • 100% Blights.

    In my experience they all run the same super strong build, and they are the type who will slug at 5 gens.

  • To me it's Hag or Doctor. Most of them slug second last and goes searching last one. It doens't help either that Doctors usually camp second last survivor afyer finding hatch and uses blast everytime it's ready. Hags just put traps all over the place and stays at the hatch waiting.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    Ghostfaces always seem to be not necessarily sweaty, but toxic when I face them. Same with Pig. They tend to not give two shits about playing nice and camp + tunnel more often (aswell as tbag).

    Sweaty however, I'd say Nurses, Spurits and Hags. They don't necessarily play toxicly, but they often mass slug early in the game and are extremely efficient with their power.

    I agree that Ghostfeces are the worst. They try so hard, they're usually bad, and they tend to hit me on the hook and facecamp me because I had the gall to put 1500+ hours into this game and get pretty good at being chased. Like I forced him to chase me for four gens.

    I do see tons of Pigs who tunnel but they're usually just bad and they tunnel the person with the trap for some reason.

  • Nemesis, definitely Nemesis LOL

  • Wraith's, Nurse's, Oni's and Pyramid Heads.

  • Spirits, Hags and Blights.

  • @solidhex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2363406#Comment_2363406

    wow, ok. So your fun is more important? Everyone can play the game however they want. I know people who just want to be "there" and feel the atmosphere, make some bloodpoints, get stacks etc., and then there are people who think you can play pub-dbd in a competitive way (besides all the crazy RNG and matchmaking) and the ultimative goal is a 4k/ 4 escape as fast as possible. "Sweaty" does exist for me, my personal definition is players, who just want to win as hard as possible, using/ abusing unbalanced stuff and mechanics, players who always go with the current meta, using cheesy crutches every game because a lose is unacceptable. And therefore making the game unfun for most other people. This "i don't care about your fun i just want to win"-attitude is perfectly fine but it's also fine if people call out their anger about it.

    Is your fun more important? Why do I have to play in a way that handicaps me for you? This is why I don't give any weight to your type; you say 'but mah fun!' when you're demanding your opponent play the game incorrectly so you can have it. That makes you the unreasonable one. I'm doing things the game allows. Good day.

  • I don't think Deathslinger gets enough recognition as the tryhard proxy camper's dream.


    2/3rds of Slingers just use their low terror radius with M&A to stare at hooks from outside heartbeat radius.

  • Wraith. Everybody's gonna' need a dry towel after all that sweat.

  • @TacitusKilgore said:

    After playing this game for a while this question has sort of dawned on me. I've personally noticed that the sweatiest killers tend to be Plagues, Spirits, and Freddys. The most memey/kindest killers i've noticed were Blights, Ghostfaces, and Demo's. What do you think?

    nurse

  • Today? Wraith for sure.

    All the sweaty Freddy mains switched over to Wraith. Wraith is absolutely the worst killer to go up against right now 90% of them are super sweaty. And a lot of players are playing Wraith.


    The old holdovers are still all sweaty: Nurse, Spirit, Deathslinger. These guys are all sweaty, but there's a lot less of them.

    Wraith still has a lot of sweaty players. Although less frequently now ever since the recent nerf. But still sweaty as heck.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    Definitely Nurse.

    Someone that took that much time to learn Nurse is sweaty AF.

    Or... IF/Ruin/Undying/Knockout. That way you don't have to be particularly accurate.

  • So what kind of definition of sweaty are we going for because Blight and Nurse are understandable because their power could fail at any moment 😂. They're just repeatedly trying to see if it'll work this time.

    If we're talking about somebody who plays like they bet their soul on the outcome of the game I would say Bubba/Spirit.

  • Blight and deathslinger (red ranks)

  • Bubbas and slingers can be pretty toxic. And as for sweaty its usually wraiths.


    Onis on the other hand are usually pretty chill.

  • Hag. Hands down. Never played against a hag that didn't just use unhook traps to tunnel out at least 1 survivor early... Which is definitely a valid tactic but it seems sweaty from a killer with sooooo many creative ways to win.

    I'll tunnel somebody early if I'm playing a weaker killer and the survivors seem coordinated. But with a killer as potentially strong as Hag it's sweaty IMO.

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/266387/which-killer-do-you-think-has-the-most-frequently-sweaty-players

    You know I guess I am starting to wonder why this community points out the term sweats as often as it does. Idk if I know the proper sweats term. But I imagine it isn't much different from try hards? I mean even that terms to me is off putting. Why do we categorize sweats and try hards in a negative connotation? I mean what's wrong with trying your outmost best to win a match?

    But to answer your question I would imagine this is an easy answer. It'd be your killers that are meta that are filled with "sweats"

    Can you imagine if someone went up to any other top athlete and told them they were a sweat. Like #########? Okay so I did amazing? Thanks?

    The term “sweat” has been used at large by Fortnite streamers to talk about players who use complex and difficult strategies to take down opposing players even when they wouldn't need to. ... “Sweat” literally means that after a fight, the player was surely trying so hard to make a flashy play that they're sweating

    People who use terms like "sweaty" or "try hard" usually are just bad at the game. I worked for an internet gaming cafe and would see that term tossed around by people who would lose. I remember trying to play call of duty word at war online...and being terrible..I have used those words when in reality I was just getting mad cause they were better. People dont lile to lose and would rather blame it on the other person rather than accept the fact they arent as good as they thought.

    I 100% agree with you.

  • I wonder what she did to break that sweat ;)

  • @CornHub said:

    Blight & Spirits. They're the only killer players who message me "ggez" or something similar after a match even if someone dc'd or killed themselves on hook.

    I am Blight main but i am not doing this lol.

    But Spirit... I can not talk for her. She is already unfair.

  • Oh yeah. Tell that to the Oni that slugged my entire team at 5 gens with four cakes and let the TTV bleed out.

    I frequently run into sweaty Oni players 😭

  • Spirit and Bubba. Today, ran into an odd amount of sweaty Trappers. Including one I played against twice that camped everyone, then when they got down to the last two survivors, slugged one and spent the rest of the match looking for the last survivor to hook them.

  • @TacitusKilgore said:

    After playing this game for a while this question has sort of dawned on me. I've personally noticed that the sweatiest killers tend to be Plagues, Spirits, and Freddys. The most memey/kindest killers i've noticed were Blights, Ghostfaces, and Demo's. What do you think?

    As a Plague main I have to give you some insight, that's just how Plague is. You HAVE to take every mistake survivors make and get greedy with it and snowball. It's honestly something I don't really like about her, her snowball-y tendencies. It sucks when people start to disconnect when you do well as Plague because of her oppressive nature when she's doing well.

    Anyways, I'd say Blight #1 hands down. I've never gone against a Blight that DOESN'T run all meta perks and sweat til the last drop.

    Runner ups (In no particular order): Spirit, Nurse, Plague (Black Incense is nasty)

  • What does sweaty even mean? Killers playing to win? Does that make all survivors sweaty too? People can play however they want there are no rulebooks they have to follow. If everyone gets slugged at 5 gens blame yourself and your team, not the killer (unless it’s a nurse with IF)

  • @Rem4019 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2369982#Comment_2369982

    Getting 4 slugged at 5 gens? Kinda sounds like you and not the killer tbh.

    Yeah because you know what happened that match. Don’t comment on something you haven’t seen.

    I run into sweaty Oni players. My personal experience. End of story. Not that hard to comprehend.

  • Nurse, spirit and huntress.

    Not only are between the best ones (specially the first two), but also the most played by tryharders in publics according to my experience.

  • Nurse and Blight. Hands down.

  • @VikingWilson said:

    Pyramid Head - never do they play casually

    He is a suprisingly hard killer though, either you just do your daily and hate playing as him or you are a dedicated triangle head player like me.

  • @solidhex said:

    Nurse by far, they don't care if they only get 15k BP because the match was over after 3 minutes, the most important thing is to end it as quick as possible and show everyone that you're sooooo good and nearly unbeatable with Nurse...

    Blight usually plays with sweatiest perks, but lately i also saw a lot of Nemesis' who played scummy and sweaty.

    Oof man that hurts me xD

    Tbh I always try to do a 12 hooks, so I earn a maximum of points and everyone plays the longest possible in the game. I don't know if BBQ/ Sloppy/ Lethal Pursuer/ Whispers is a sweaty build tho.

    To me the sweatiest killer was Freddy by a long shot. Since the nerf, I would say... Spirit, yes Spirit.

  • I hate her.. it's Hag.

    She's so rare but when you get her it's 9/10 a sweat. They either are the 3 gen guarding killer or a camper with STBFL or a Franklin's user + trapper. There's so many perks that you can run on her which are extremely annoying to face.

    Here's a few:

    • Franklin's Demise
    • Sloppy Butcher
    • MYC
    • STBFL
    • Monitor and Abuse
    • Devour Hope (Undying)
    • Ruin (Undying)
    • Corrupt

    I hate facing a Hag but her with 4 of these 8 perks is even worse.

  • Huntress and Spirit are the two Killer who play the hardest to get the 4k in my opinion.

    They bring the most optimal set-ups in add-ons and perks (lots of slowdown) and play the most efficient. Huntresses sadly tend to camp often in my games but it seems that this was the optimal plan for them as they hit 4ks against me my friends quiet often.

    I do not mind those games as they are few. However Huntress sticks out for me.

    Spirits are also very competitive and try the hardest to win. Their add-ons are bonkers and they never fail to bring them.


    The most gimmicky and meme Killers are Myers and Doctor from my point of view. Funniest match was against a Myers who was faking to be afk. He leveled up to Tier 2 and then did not move any more. However once all gens where done and the exit gates were open one of my teammates tried to finish her quest "Blind the Killer". Well, guess what: Myers had Lightborn and a Tombstone Piece. He murdred her and let all other survivors escape.

  • @Fornicaras said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2363319#Comment_2363319

    No, sweaty means basically being an ######### for no reason to win. Basically playing to win(which is fine), but SUPER overkill(which is not). This is coming from someone who wins 99% of his games, so this definition certainly doesn't apply to me.

    That's a ridiculous definition that makes no sense and is entirely up to individual interpretation. Nobody even knows how far is too far; no, screw that. I am now convinced its a stupid made-up idea created by people who want to win while sucking.

  • @solidhex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2363406#Comment_2363406

    wow, ok. So your fun is more important? Everyone can play the game however they want. I know people who just want to be "there" and feel the atmosphere, make some bloodpoints, get stacks etc., and then there are people who think you can play pub-dbd in a competitive way (besides all the crazy RNG and matchmaking) and the ultimative goal is a 4k/ 4 escape as fast as possible. "Sweaty" does exist for me, my personal definition is players, who just want to win as hard as possible, using/ abusing unbalanced stuff and mechanics, players who always go with the current meta, using cheesy crutches every game because a lose is unacceptable. And therefore making the game unfun for most other people. This "i don't care about your fun i just want to win"-attitude is perfectly fine but it's also fine if people call out their anger about it.

    Here’s the problem: if people only care about relaxing and earning Bp, they have no right to complain. The reality is that these non “tryhards” want to win regardless if the killer is a better player. If you don’t want to put much effort in that’s fine, but you have no right to be mad about losing.

  • @Rem4019 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2370154#Comment_2370154

    "Kinda"

    And I was merely making a comment about onis ability literally being to slug. You chose to bring an example of getting slugged at 5 gens which almost every time is caused by an idiotic team.

    Yes his ability is very slug heavy. So is Twins. And Myers. And Billy. And Bubba (to an extent). And Nurse. Having a slugging ability doesn’t mean that they’ll usually slug all survivors at 5 gens. Most people wanna drag out the game for points.

    But slugging with four cakes on an Autohaven map at five gens AND letting the last survivor bleed out while standing on their body is pretty damn sweaty in my book. Just saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • Nurse, Spirit, and Huntress. You're only playing these killers for one reason, and it's to 4K. Nothing more, nothing less.

  • I'd say the higher tier killers, since people who care about being the best or sweating will gravitate towards the best killers because they are most capable of winning.

1 2 ›