Otzdarva's quiz. Who is your ideal killer?

According to this quiz, the Wraith is my ideal killer and I 100% agree with that.

Who is your ideal killer?

Answer a few questions and get an ordered list of killers most suitable for your play style.


Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • @Michi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2233230#Comment_2233230

    Dont ever be sorry for pinging me please. I did that test by myself and of course I got the Hag but Freddy was nowhere to be seen. I guess it has to do with clicking on the,, I like to Set up" Option and a few other special answers. I guess that for this test Freddy also falls under the,, setup and trap" category. If you choose this hag gets many points and if most others questions get answered in favor of Freddy I think both end up at the top spots

    I understand. I just tend to apologise a lot.

    As for the the test itself, I believe this is true for the current version of Freddy. Just by clicking on "I like to set up" will bring you closer to both of them, as you've mentioned. However, me and @QwQw answers were directed towards the original version of Freddy (you know, the one who pulled you to the Dream World in order to attack), and the result we got was Hag.

    I don't see any similarities between these 2 killers, other than their uniqueness. Is this just a coincidence? Or am I missing something?

  • My results: Blight (1st), Oni (2nd), Nurse (3rd), Cannibal (4th), and Spirit (5th).

    Hmmm.

    People are going to think I'm a sweaty killer when in reality I'm not.

  • My result was nurse with 1,100 points so...yeah very accurate.

  • Is it bad I got bubba. Jk

    My top five were

    1: Cannibal

    2: Doctor

    3: Demogorgon

    4: HillBilly

    5: Clown

  • 925 on Billy? Wow, he literally is my least liked killer to play but I may give him another shot after this.

    Blight with 750 is pretty on point, I play him a ton.

  • Was fairly accurate for me and most of the killers I enjoy were toward the top besides Doctor who was quite a bit lower.

    1. Wraith
    2. Bubba
    3. Ghost
    4. Oni
    5. Freddy

    Oni is normally my go to killer but I also enjoy Wraith and Bubba quite a bit. Myers, Legion and Clown were all in the 800's point wise and I also quite enjoy them.

    I don't really care for Ghostface but I don't play him enough to really say much and while I like Freddy, I don't play him much either because I actually have a harder time seeing people in the dream world. The white messes with my eyes.

    All in all I think it was a fine little quiz.

  • Blight - 900

    Hag - 875

    Plague - 875

    Spirit - 775

    Twins - 775


    Executioner was way down at 575.

    Trapper was lowest at 275, and Freddy was just barely above him.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    This quiz is flawed

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/THLBUD742K75/image.png

    Pyramid Head that far down? Spirit, Blight, Huntress, Oni, Billy, and Twins above?? Disgusting.

    god that's perfect for you. And so Ironic as well.

  • apparently im a Nurse main.

    i... dont know how that one happened.

    (Slinger, my actual main, was place 4 btw)

  • I had nurse, blight, huntress, spirit, twins, it got first 4 right. Its funny that next killer was Twins because I used to play them but I don't play them anymore since the 5 second decisive strike change for successful power use.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    apparently im a Nurse main.

    i... dont know how that one happened.

    (Slinger, my actual main, was place 4 btw)

    yeah my main was way at the bottom.

  • My top 3 were:

    1. Nurse with 1000 points
    2. Plague with 1000 points
    3. Blight with 975 points

    Quite interesting, Nurse and Blight make perfect sense with me preferring stronger killers to weaker ones (unless those weak killers are just very fun) and killers that have a lot of depth to them and you can always improve, even if it takes a while to master them. Plague is the odd one out, since I don't like her gameplay all that much but I suppose she is stronger than most people give her credit for and she also has a lot of depth to her, I just suck with most projectiles.

  • Gave me Bubba for 1000 points then Legion for 1000 points yet I enjoy Billy most. I guess Bubba and Billy both use chainsaws XD

  • Top 3 were Plague, Doctor and Twins. This quiz is pretty accurate XD those are the 3 Killers I have the most fun with. Overall list is basically my fun list, with Myers and Legion at the bottom.

  • I got Clown. Interesting, I've been considering levelling him up. I'm not sure how I feel about those results though seeing as I main Doctor.

  • For those of you guys who don't watch Otz's stream, a couple things to keep in mind.

    1. People found that it's not possible to get Pyramid head in the current version of the quiz because he gets overshadowed by other killers in the options that are picked, so there's likely going to be another option or question in there to help get him and other killers like him (I think Plague was mentioned) boosted.
    2. The chase question is likely getting reworded to be more clear what it means.
  • I got Doctor. I guess it's sort of true because I do like playing as him every once and a while.

  • plague, which is a nope

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    This quiz is flawed

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/THLBUD742K75/image.png

    Pyramid Head that far down? Spirit, Blight, Huntress, Oni, Billy, and Twins above?? Disgusting.

    it's ok GoodBoyKaru. just take your time.

    denial is the first stage of grief after all.

    and you reached anger by the end of the post. you'll get through them in no time at all





    XD

  • Blight.

    image.png

    Actually been playing Blight a lot lately. Blight has actually made me enjoy playing killer again.

  • i got blight and billy for my top 2, which is weird because i dislike both of them 😭

  • I got Billy, Nurse, Blight in that order all 900. Close enough I suppose.

  • 2 characters I've never played demogorgon and nemesis are recommended above my actual main, the doctor.

    I kinda wanted to play demo but his power is so unappealing to me without save the best for last and I have come to hate that perk with a passion as survivor. There shouldn't be perks that are powered based on obsession selection.

    Nemesis looks fun but why for the life of me is he kicking breakable walls at all? Hello behaviour tyrant is the videogame kool aid man.

  • I got nurse with 950 points, but it was easy to force the result I wanted, which was to get nurse as my main.

  • I used to like Otz

    I took his quiz

    I got spirit

    I used to like Otz.

    Joking aside, I'm still trying to figure myself out with Killers, but Nemesis is something I want badly

  • 975 Hag

    975 Trapper

    610 Ghostface


    Not surprising considering Hag is my best killer who I have the most hours on. 😁

  • most was wraith I find his gameplay to be absolutely mind numbing and boring

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2232772#Comment_2232772

    it's ok karu. just take your time.

    denial is the first stage of grief after all.

    and you reached anger by the end of the post. you'll get through them in no time at all

    XD

    I'm going to scream.

    (also if you wouldn't mind could you use my full name? Like the whole GoodBoyKaru? It may be an odd request but... Yeah)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234386#Comment_2234386

    I'm going to scream.

    (also if you wouldn't mind could you use my full name? Like the whole GoodBoyKaru? It may be an odd request but... Yeah)

    It's never an odd request to want to be called a certain way.

    I'll do that from now on.

  • Nemesis 925

    Hillbilly 900

    Demogorgon 875

    But Doc my actual main is somehow only 800 below twins and plague

    I did say I was going to side Nemesis and I already side Demo so who knows maybe I secretly love billy

    Ima go try him again.

  • Demo- 800

    Doctor-775

    Nightmare/Pig/Plague/Twins/Nemesis: 750

    Pretty darn close tbh. I'm a Doctor main but have been wanting to get good with Demo. I enjoy Twins a lot too and think Plague/Pig is interesting.

    I didn't do PTB (on console) but Nemesis seems right up my alley.

  • SPIRIT LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  • I got hag. But i know exactly which answer would give points for which killer. Its quite obvious if you watch otz.

  • My full results:


    Wraith: 825 I do enjoy the bing bong boy.

    Shape: 800 He is my go to, so makes sense

    Spirit: 750 I just started prestiging her, but not one I actively look to play. I do well with her when I do.

    Hag: 700 Um....? I don't use her outside of very specific challenges...or a random killer roulette.

    Pig: 700 My favorite killer to play. Quite bad with her though.

    Oni: 700 Strong killer...not in my hands.

    Cannibal: 675 I usually only chose him if I have gotten toxic survivors multiple games in a row.

    Nightmare: 675 I do well with him....though I don't use him often

    Legion: 675 I like them. the killer I am about average with

    Ghost Face: 650 Started using him a lot, for the longest couldn't do well with him. That has changed VERY recently.

    Nurse: 625 My second worst killer. I only do well when I don't try at all with her. ???

    Blight: 625 My worst killer. Just can't use the Pinball Wizard...

    Doctor: 550 The killer I first learned and actually got me to like playing killer. Love messing with survivors with him (I'm sorry baby Feng!!!!)

    Clown: 550 Killer I often use. Also the killer I often lose with.

    Plague: 525 ah....my queen of depip. No matter how well I do I NEVER pip up using her.

    Demogorgon: 525 used to be my 3rd worst. been doing A LOT better after his change.

    Executioner: 525 My favorite (cause Silent Hill.) Love to use him....yet to find my preferred build on him so I consistently lose.

    Twins: 525 my 4th worst killer. I just like running around as that little gremlin called Victor.

    Huntress: 500 My favorite female killer. My aim is atrocious.

    Hillbilly: 475 I chainsaw walls

    Nemesis: 475 ....not yet live....so no comment.

    Trapper: 450 ...this guy....when I play him I somehow forget how to play ALL killers and must relearn them.

    Deathslinger: 450 See Also Huntress...but worse.

    Trickster: 400 fun....but my 3rd worst killer. I don't play him willingly.


    Overall...the poll is a nice fun little tool...but flawed. I think more questions and answer choices would help out greatly.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234944#Comment_2234944

    It's never an odd request to want to be called a certain way.

    I'll do that from now on.

    Thank you, I appreciate it :)

  • My first result was Clown, which definitely was accurate. I love that big idiot so much.

    But then my runner-ups were Legion, Cannibal, Pig and Spirit, which are less than accurate. I'll play these killers when I have a daily ritual for them, but otherwise I don't play them at all.

  • Blight, followed by 5 less points Nurse. Pretty accurate.

  • Nurse. Absolute shocker, lemme tell ya (as I approach 20k blink attacks)

  • Top 3 was Demogorgon, Nemesis, and Doctor.

    Not very accurate but Doctor was one of my first mains as killer, so there's that. Nemesis also seems like a killer I'd play when he comes out so, there's thats too. However, Demo couldn't be more wrong lol

  • I got my top 4 as ghost face, wraith, doctor and plague, in that order.

    My favorite killers are plague, wraith, ghost face and doctor, in that order.

    Not bad, Otz, not bad at all

1 2 ›