Why do killers crutch on things every game?

As easy as killer is, why on gods earth is it necessary to crutch on the same things over and over for free wins? Does it not get boring winning very easy?

First game of the day: Hillbilly with Ruin and Tinkerer

Second game of the day: Nurse also with Ruin, Tinkerer, and even Starstruck on top of that

Third game of the day: Huntress with Ruin. I killed myself and exited the game. I knew the 4th match would be another Huntress or a Spirit probably.

This is ridiculous and very embarrassing for killers. It's more embarassing for the devs that are so incompetent that they leave all of these training wheels in the game for killer to get a 4K every game.

Once again, balance the game and make it fair for a change and stop pandering to baby killers that want easy wins.

Comments

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2138532#Comment_2138532

    If it were up to me yes but only the entity has full access to the cookie jar.

    awww :(

  • @Sluzzy said:

    As easy as killer is, why on gods earth is it necessary to crutch on the same things over and over for free wins? Does it not get boring winning very easy?

    First game of the day: Hillbilly with Ruin and Tinkerer

    Second game of the day: Nurse also with Ruin, Tinkerer, and even Starstruck on top of that

    Third game of the day: Huntress with Ruin. I killed myself and exited the game. I knew the 4th match would be another Huntress or a Spirit probably.

    This is ridiculous and very embarrassing for killers. It's more embarassing for the devs that are so incompetent that they leave all of these training wheels in the game for killer to get a 4K every game.

    Once again, balance the game and make it fair for a change and stop pandering to baby killers that want easy wins.

    Iโ€™d say I play 70% survivor and 30% of the time killer, wow talk about things to cry about.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    As easy as killer is, why on gods earth is it necessary to crutch on the same things over and over for free wins? Does it not get boring winning very easy?

    First game of the day: Hillbilly with Ruin and Tinkerer

    Second game of the day: Nurse also with Ruin, Tinkerer, and even Starstruck on top of that

    Third game of the day: Huntress with Ruin. I killed myself and exited the game. I knew the 4th match would be another Huntress or a Spirit probably.

    This is ridiculous and very embarrassing for killers. It's more embarassing for the devs that are so incompetent that they leave all of these training wheels in the game for killer to get a 4K every game.

    Once again, balance the game and make it fair for a change and stop pandering to baby killers that want easy wins.

    Hello guys i have crutched on breathing as killer for 18 years now because of this post i stopped breathing.

    I died.

    Don't take the bait like i did guys move along don't let Sluzzy hypnotise you.

  • I read the whole post and then checked the name. You got me there Sluzzer.

  • It is hard to believe people who never post videos or screenshots as proof when talking about these things.

  • Oh Sluzzy - bless yer heart.

  • I can't tell if this person is the most persistent troll on this forum, or just the worst survivor player in the game.

  • I know I had a stupid ######### unrelenting trapper. They sitll lost with like 1 hook lol. Image using so many crutches just to lose xD

  • @Adjatha said:

    I can't tell if this person is the most persistent troll on this forum, or just the worst survivor player in the game.

    I don't think Sluzzy is trolling. Not if it's the Sluzzy I think it is.

    The person who's profile I saw in Steam indicates somebody who plays a LOT of killer, but has very little in the way of survivor achievements. Given the amount of complaints they receive about quitting and given the absurdly large number of people who suicide on the hook or just play bad - I can see how they'd get the impression the game is imbalanced in favor of killer.

    That's why I just said "Bless yer heart". As a fellow southerner, they should understand what it means.

  • Those aren't even crutch.

  • FulliconAddon_akitosCrutch.png

    Killers and their damn crutches. Look at this [BAD WORD]. What the hell does Oni need a crutch for?

  • God I love this guy

  • @Sluzzy do you think Bubba's Speed Limiter should be base-kit?

  • @glitchboi said:

    @Sluzzy do you think Bubba's Speed Limiter should be base-kit?

    I loled too hard at this, thank you <3

  • we live in a society and Sluzzy just wants to watch the wourld burn

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2138229#Comment_2138229

    Well, you heard it here first. Killers aren't allowed to use perks, so says sluzzy.

    It is as the Lord or lady Sluzzy has commanded from this day forward killers cannot use perks or hexs may the odds be ever in survivors favour let the games....begin!

    Lol just had to ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Day ??? of "People still take Sluzzy at complete face value"

  • Me clicking on the thread and seeing its Sluzzy

    392sly.jpg


  • excuse me ######### killer is far from easy.


    let's talk about your crutch perks, DS, BT, IW, DH and unbreakable. They are so unbelievably crutch perks these are the most used perks on all 4 survivors.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    As easy as killer is, why on gods earth is it necessary to crutch on the same things over and over for free wins? Does it not get boring winning very easy?

    First game of the day: Hillbilly with Ruin and Tinkerer

    Second game of the day: Nurse also with Ruin, Tinkerer, and even Starstruck on top of that

    Third game of the day: Huntress with Ruin. I killed myself and exited the game. I knew the 4th match would be another Huntress or a Spirit probably.

    This is ridiculous and very embarrassing for killers. It's more embarassing for the devs that are so incompetent that they leave all of these training wheels in the game for killer to get a 4K every game.

    Once again, balance the game and make it fair for a change and stop pandering to baby killers that want easy wins.

    As easy as survivor is, why on gods earth is it necessary to crutch on the same things over and over for free wins? Does it not get boring winning very easy?

    First game of the day: Meg with DS, Sprint Burst, Borrowed time, and Adrenaline.

    Second game of the day: Dwight with DS, Sprint Burst, Borrowed time, and even Adrenaline on top of that.

    Third game of the day: DS, and a Key, I put a head trap on myself after that, cause I knew the 4th game was gonna have another one of those crutch perks. Probably an immersed claudette.

    This is ridiculous and very embarrassing for survivors. It's more embarassing for the devs that are so incompetent that they leave all of these training wheels in the game for survivor to get an easy out every game.

    Once again, balance the game and make it fair for a change and stop pandering to baby survivors that want easy wins.

  • @Kebek said:

    Sees 20 dead hards and 20 borrowed times in 5 matches. Yup, how do those killers dare bring good perks, the audacity.


    exactly like #########.


    Sick of seeing dead hard

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/245276/why-do-killers-crutch-on-things-every-game

    As easy as survivor is, why on gods earth is it necessary to crutch on the same things over and over for free wins? Does it not get boring winning very easy?

    First game of the day: Meg with DS, Sprint Burst, Borrowed time, and Adrenaline.

    Second game of the day: Dwight with DS, Sprint Burst, Borrowed time, and even Adrenaline on top of that.

    Third game of the day: DS, and a Key, I put a head trap on myself after that, cause I knew the 4th game was gonna have another one of those crutch perks. Probably an immersed claudette.

    This is ridiculous and very embarrassing for survivors. It's more embarassing for the devs that are so incompetent that they leave all of these training wheels in the game for survivor to get an easy out every game.

    Once again, balance the game and make it fair for a change and stop pandering to baby survivors that want easy wins.

    I see what you did there...

    And I thank you for that, my friend. In a way, you have masterfully said what I was trying to say.

  • Had a killer M1 me and then USED THEIR POWER TO HIT ME AGAIN IN THE SAME CHASE!

    Dunno why they need multiple ways to do damage.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    As easy as killer is, why on gods earth is it necessary to crutch on the same things over and over for free wins? Does it not get boring winning very easy?

    First game of the day: Hillbilly with Ruin and Tinkerer

    Second game of the day: Nurse also with Ruin, Tinkerer, and even Starstruck on top of that

    Third game of the day: Huntress with Ruin. I killed myself and exited the game. I knew the 4th match would be another Huntress or a Spirit probably.

    This is ridiculous and very embarrassing for killers. It's more embarassing for the devs that are so incompetent that they leave all of these training wheels in the game for killer to get a 4K every game.

    Once again, balance the game and make it fair for a change and stop pandering to baby killers that want easy wins.

    That's impressive a rank 20 killer having those perks.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • I saw the title and knew it was Sluzzy.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    As easy as killer is, why on gods earth is it necessary to crutch on the same things over and over for free wins? Does it not get boring winning very easy?

    First game of the day: Hillbilly with Ruin and Tinkerer

    Second game of the day: Nurse also with Ruin, Tinkerer, and even Starstruck on top of that

    Third game of the day: Huntress with Ruin. I killed myself and exited the game. I knew the 4th match would be another Huntress or a Spirit probably.

    This is ridiculous and very embarrassing for killers. It's more embarassing for the devs that are so incompetent that they leave all of these training wheels in the game for killer to get a 4K every game.

    Once again, balance the game and make it fair for a change and stop pandering to baby killers that want easy wins.

    Sluzzy, aren't you like a god-tier Nurse player?

    Like, if this is you, that's a lot of blink hits.

    20210424_191927.jpg


  • I think so. And I must say, 39K Blink Attacks sounds really impressive.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2139046#Comment_2139046

    I think so. And I must say, 39K Blink Attacks sounds really impressive.

    20210424_191927.jpg

    14K Billy hits is also ludicrously impressive.

  • I'm fairly certain those blink attacks have gone up a bit since I last checked. I wonder why Sluzzy thinks killer is OP...

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2139054#Comment_2139054

    I'm fairly certain those blink attacks have gone up a bit since I last checked. I wonder why Sluzzy thinks killer is OP...

    I just nabbed those today, so they should be current, unless our gamer lord Sluzzy is still meme'ing on people with Nurse.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2139079#Comment_2139079

    I just nabbed those today, so they should be current, unless our gamer lord Sluzzy is still meme'ing on people with Nurse.

    I last looked a month ago, and I don't think the blinks had crossed the 39k barrier.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2139082#Comment_2139082

    I last looked a month ago, and I don't think the blinks had crossed the 39k barrier.

    Sluzzy is out here playing 4-dimmensional DBD.

  • Oh dear gods, my brain just immediately went to a Nurse add-on that reversed time when she blinks so the killer can physically drag people out of cover and into the open if they're good enough...

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2139094#Comment_2139094

    Oh dear gods, my brain just immediately went to a Nurse add-on that reversed time when she blinks so the killer can physically drag people out of cover and into the open if they're good enough...

    Bruhhhhh.

    That'd be kinda cool tho

  • @Altarf said:

    I mean, killer powers are basically the ultimate crutches. If you can't catch me at shack and 3 connected jungle gyms as an M1 killer, you're clearly just bad.

    I joke, but I have been told that I only win because I used my power.

    I get that a lot as well. You only won because you have hatchets!!!!

  • @Sluzzy said:

    As easy as killer is, why on gods earth is it necessary to crutch on the same things over and over for free wins? Does it not get boring winning very easy?

    First game of the day: Hillbilly with Ruin and Tinkerer

    Second game of the day: Nurse also with Ruin, Tinkerer, and even Starstruck on top of that

    Third game of the day: Huntress with Ruin. I killed myself and exited the game. I knew the 4th match would be another Huntress or a Spirit probably.

    This is ridiculous and very embarrassing for killers. It's more embarassing for the devs that are so incompetent that they leave all of these training wheels in the game for killer to get a 4K every game.

    Once again, balance the game and make it fair for a change and stop pandering to baby killers that want easy wins.

    As someone who plays both killer and survivor I can ask that question in reverse.


    Why do survivors need

    dead Hard

    Unbreakable

    Spine chill

    and Borrowed time


    sometimes all the in the same build

    but I don't think this is something you want to hear.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    As easy as killer is, why on gods earth is it necessary to crutch on the same things over and over for free wins? Does it not get boring winning very easy?

    First game of the day: Hillbilly with Ruin and Tinkerer

    Second game of the day: Nurse also with Ruin, Tinkerer, and even Starstruck on top of that

    Third game of the day: Huntress with Ruin. I killed myself and exited the game. I knew the 4th match would be another Huntress or a Spirit probably.

    This is ridiculous and very embarrassing for killers. It's more embarassing for the devs that are so incompetent that they leave all of these training wheels in the game for killer to get a 4K every game.

    Once again, balance the game and make it fair for a change and stop pandering to baby killers that want easy wins.

    if this is in mind the stop running ds and unbrekable iron will and lucky break and borrowed time and soulgaurd surviours run crutch killers can run crutch

  • This just in, on Sluzzy News!

    Our lord and savior claims that killers aren't allowed to use perks, identifies them as 'crutches' and 'too strong'!

    Absolutely amazing! What will they come up with next!?

    More at 11.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/245276/why-do-killers-crutch-on-things-every-game

    As someone who plays both killer and survivor I can ask that question in reverse.

    Why do survivors need

    dead Hard

    Unbreakable

    Spine chill

    and Borrowed time

    sometimes all the in the same build

    but I don't think this is something you want to hear.

    Those survivor perks don't win the game. Killers have a habit of slugging for the fun of it so unbreakable is obviously needed. They all require the killer to do something, like camp, slug, etc. Killer perks on the other hand automatically puts the game massively in their favor making a good killer a god and a bad killer good. Killer perks are way too strong and killers win too much because of them.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2138216#Comment_2138216

    Yes I am. Killers like Spirit, Billy, Blight, Nurse, Huntress and the others don't need perks at all to win because they are so strong. All of these perks are just enabling god mode on a broken killer.

    What rank are you?

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    excuse me ######### killer is far from easy.

    let's talk about your crutch perks, DS, BT, IW, DH and unbreakable. They are so unbelievably crutch perks these are the most used perks on all 4 survivors.

    @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2139203#Comment_2139203

    Those survivor perks don't win the game. Killers have a habit of slugging for the fun of it so unbreakable is obviously needed. They all require the killer to do something, like camp, slug, etc. Killer perks on the other hand automatically puts the game massively in their favor making a good killer a god and a bad killer good. Killer perks are way too strong and killers win too much because of them.

    You may wanna respond to these posts @Sluzzy.

  • Now at 11,


    Sluzzy has spoken:


    Survivor perks are okay where as killer perks ruin the game right from the start. Not only that but that survivor perks that annoy killers are needed but Killer perks are crutches and are too powerful.


    More on the this story as it develops.

  • that is pretty unfortunate that you've played enough to get carried to red ranks and still think these things

  • @gilgamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2139312#Comment_2139312

    that is pretty unfortunate that you've played enough to get carried to red ranks and still think these things

    It's honestly worse seeing all the killers winning because of their perks. Ruin, Tinkerer, BBQ, Undying, Corrupt every game.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    As easy as killer is, why on gods earth is it necessary to crutch on the same things over and over for free wins? Does it not get boring winning very easy?

    First game of the day: Hillbilly with Ruin and Tinkerer

    Second game of the day: Nurse also with Ruin, Tinkerer, and even Starstruck on top of that

    Third game of the day: Huntress with Ruin. I killed myself and exited the game. I knew the 4th match would be another Huntress or a Spirit probably.

    This is ridiculous and very embarrassing for killers. It's more embarassing for the devs that are so incompetent that they leave all of these training wheels in the game for killer to get a 4K every game.

    Once again, balance the game and make it fair for a change and stop pandering to baby killers that want easy wins.

    I crutch on Shadowborn. Easy wins for me every game.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2139316#Comment_2139316

    It's honestly worse seeing all the killers winning because of their perks. Ruin, Tinkerer, BBQ, Undying, Corrupt every game.

    yep cause survivors have no crutches they rely on, nope, none at all

  • You all need to stop feeding this guy. Just say "Bless yer heart Sluzzy" and move on.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2138150#Comment_2138150

    The meta on the killer side is a free win and it needs nerfing. It's totally broken.

    Oh bullshit it's free wins. I have to work for my wins even with meta perks it's not easy to get a 4k. But then again i dont care for a 4k. A 2k game is enough for me.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    excuse me ######### killer is far from easy.

    let's talk about your crutch perks, DS, BT, IW, DH and unbreakable. They are so unbelievably crutch perks these are the most used perks on all 4 survivors.

    Exactly