Why do killers crutch on things every game?

As easy as killer is, why on gods earth is it necessary to crutch on the same things over and over for free wins? Does it not get boring winning very easy?

First game of the day: Hillbilly with Ruin and Tinkerer

Second game of the day: Nurse also with Ruin, Tinkerer, and even Starstruck on top of that

Third game of the day: Huntress with Ruin. I killed myself and exited the game. I knew the 4th match would be another Huntress or a Spirit probably.

This is ridiculous and very embarrassing for killers. It's more embarassing for the devs that are so incompetent that they leave all of these training wheels in the game for killer to get a 4K every game.

Once again, balance the game and make it fair for a change and stop pandering to baby killers that want easy wins.

Comments

  • Acting like survivors don't lmao

  • Is there a way to see who made a topic before I click on it?

  • Sluzzy is baiting on us guys. She's trolling us. She honestly is. Sluzzy make sure that your not baiting the whole discussion and tell us that you been trolling here in this community all this time.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    As easy as killer is, why on gods earth is it necessary to crutch on the same things over and over for free wins? Does it not get boring winning very easy?

    First game of the day: Hillbilly with Ruin and Tinkerer

    Second game of the day: Nurse also with Ruin, Tinkerer, and even Starstruck on top of that

    Third game of the day: Huntress with Ruin. I killed myself and exited the game. I knew the 4th match would be another Huntress or a Spirit probably.

    This is ridiculous and very embarrassing for killers. It's more embarassing for the devs that are so incompetent that they leave all of these training wheels in the game for killer to get a 4K every game.

    Once again, balance the game and make it fair for a change and stop pandering to baby killers that want easy wins.

    We all now that survivors are the really crutch and your are being dum bass hell of your think that killers need crutch every game. All a survivor need to is to equip deadhard, sprint burst, desicove strike iron will and head on and it is pretty much unpossible to even get one hit.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    As easy as killer is, why on gods earth is it necessary to crutch on the same things over and over for free wins? Does it not get boring winning very easy?

    First game of the day: Hillbilly with Ruin and Tinkerer

    Second game of the day: Nurse also with Ruin, Tinkerer, and even Starstruck on top of that

    Third game of the day: Huntress with Ruin. I killed myself and exited the game. I knew the 4th match would be another Huntress or a Spirit probably.

    This is ridiculous and very embarrassing for killers. It's more embarassing for the devs that are so incompetent that they leave all of these training wheels in the game for killer to get a 4K every game.

    Once again, balance the game and make it fair for a change and stop pandering to baby killers that want easy wins.

    YOOO LESSS GOOO BABE A NEW SLUZZY DROPPED

  • @ChiSoxFan11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2138515#Comment_2138515

    You're right -- it's a public forum. People from both sides certainly have the "right" to have reasonable discussions about their game experiences, and how the game could be improved to help its growth and the experience for all players, no matter if they play one side exclusively or both sides equally, as I play.

    Except, your posting at this point shows such unmitigated bias, it's borderline laughable. Discussing anything rational with you is akin to discussing science with a Flat Earther. Your bias is so ingrained, you're incapable of having a "reasonable" discussion at this point. You're tactily actually undermining the game with your posts, since your continued rhetoric about how "bad" it is (even if in your view, that only extends to one side of the equation) is actually a shadow bashing of the game and the people who develop and work on it. I mean, as terrible an experience as you continuously claim it is for 4/5 of the playerbase (actually more, since there usually seems to be a prepoderence of players on the survivor side normally), you're a constant noisemaker for why people shouldn't play the game. If your arguments actually had some substance or truth to them, or if you had credibility to talk about the real issues in the game, that would be one thing -- but you lost that a LONG time ago. You're a bait poster, nothing more at this point.

    You obviously aren't dumb, and in real life you might be a nice enough person -- nothing about this is personal about you, BTW, but about what you add to a discussion -- but at this point, you're not adding anything to conversations here that might actually be meaningful and worth the developers (or other players) paying attention to, sadly. It's just become mindless noise on your part, and since you probably do have something worthwhile to say somewhere I'm sure, you do a disservice to yourself by making sure anything you MIGHT say that would carry weight gets lost amidst all of the continual nonsense.

    ETA: Your words from your first post: "It's more embarassing for the devs that are so incompetent". As I said, you're bashing both the game and the developers by default on a continual basis. If I were them, I'd be less than happy with that.

    wow you seem super fun lmao

  • I hope this is a post to make people laugh. Because it worked so well on me if that was the case.

  • This is going rather nicely.

    Could it be? A sluzzy discussion that goes into dubbel digget pages

  • I can guarantee I'm a lot more fun to play DBD with than someone who literally complains relentlessly every day about the game, lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • @ChiSoxFan11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142497#Comment_2142497

    I can guarantee I'm a lot more fun to play DBD with than someone who literally complains relentlessly every day about the game, lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Obviously you aren't new to the forums, you should know Sluzzy is a troll, he doesn't believe these things, he gets people mad lmao

  • Sluzzy post pogger!

1 2 3 โ€บ