Dead by Daylight future Chapters survey, who did you choose ?

What did you pick ?

I love Lovecraft, but Ju-On too, Im a big Alien fan since my childhood, Babadook could be fun !

But... I chose The Fly ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just Imagine being chased by an atrocious giant Fly who spat acid on you ๐ŸฆŸ๐ŸฆŸ๐ŸฆŸ

@ devs I JUST WANT ALL OF THAT CHAPTERS, ALL THE LIST

Comments

  • I wrote in Return of the Living Dead

  • Alien, Fullmetal Alchemist, Castlevania, Hellboy.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Scooby-Doo, it's literally the perfect choice.

  • there wasnt ds3 from games so i picked up final fantasy couse i would love to see some of the character form that game as survivors

  • Friday the 13th and Parasyte (That Anime has some gruesome monsters,would be cool to see in DbD)

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Friday the 13th and Parasyte (That Anime has some gruesome monsters,would be cool to see in DbD)

    Yes I love Parasyte, it was a really good anime, and Im not a huge fan of Animes !

  • Candyman, Fullmetal Alchemist, Until Dawn.

  • The Shining and Metal Gear Solid

  • Candyman, Hellsing, Bioshock, Hellboy

    Also suggested Buffy the Vampire Slayer which should have been on the list.

  • I chose, donโ€™t judge!

    Scooby Doo

    Five nights at Freddyโ€™s

    Attack on Titan

    Spawn

  • I could only choose one from the list??

    that was obviously Alien for me!


    suggested Hannibal and I Know What You Did Last Summer.

  • @Mooks said:

    I could only choose one from the list??

    that was obviously Alien for me!

    suggested Hannibal and I Know What You Did Last Summer.

    If you do it on your phone, only one choice, Ive done it again on computer for multiple choices !

  • Mummy - Death Note

  • The Fly would in fact be awesome, but then we'd probably just have another teleporting killer.

    I despise Ju-on. I despise most Japanese horror. Oh look, a little pale kid with black hair. So much the scares.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @miketheratguy said:

    The Fly would in fact be awesome, but then we'd probably just have another teleporting killer.

    I despise Ju-on. I despise most Japanese horror. Oh look, a little pale kid with black hair. So much the scares.

    Not a teleporting killer, a flying killer, it could be very interesting. Not flying everytime, just when he uses his power.

  • @Anara said:

    What did you pick ?

    I love Lovecraft, but Ju-On too, Im a big Alien fan since my childhood, Babadook could be fun !

    But... I chose The Fly ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Just Imagine being chased by an atrocious giant Fly who spat acid on you ๐ŸฆŸ๐ŸฆŸ๐ŸฆŸ

    @ devs I JUST WANT ALL OF THAT CHAPTERS, ALL THE LIST

    TWDG, I would LOVE to see Some killer related to the Pocong tbh, And ofc alien would be cool!

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2136496#Comment_2136496

    If you do it on your phone, only one choice, Ive done it again on computer for multiple choices !

    Thatโ€™s odd.. there are other multiple Choice questions after all.. thx for the answer though :)

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2136514#Comment_2136514

    Not a teleporting killer, a flying killer, it could be very interesting. Not flying everytime, just when he uses his power.

    Ah okay. I was just going by the film itself (the 86 version anyway) where teleporting is a major theme but he doesn't actually fly (which is sort of weird in a way now that I think about it). You're right though, that would be interesting.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2136519#Comment_2136519

    Ah okay. I was just going by the film itself (the 86 version anyway) where teleporting is a major theme but he doesn't actually fly (which is sort of weird in a way now that I think about it). You're right though, that would be interesting.

    We talk about the same movie, I watched it when I was young, my first horror movie, it dont fly ??? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have some memories of this giant fly, flying, but thats just memories..

  • Friday the 13th and Child's Play...


  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2136536#Comment_2136536

    We talk about the same movie, I watched it when I was young, my first horror movie, it dont fly ??? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have some memories of this giant fly, flying, but thats just memories..

    (Spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen The Fly, which is honestly an outstanding film): Yeah in the 1986 version with Jeff Goldblum, he DOES crawl up the walls on a couple of occasions but he never actually flies, no. By the time everything is said and done he hasn't actually developed wings (but you're absolutely correct that he DOES become a human-sized, grotesque fly creature. The puppet and makeup effects they used to make it were absolutely amazing). If I remember correctly the character's son, in the sequel, also does not fly, though he also becomes a giant grotesque fly creature. I think that one might even had had wings, but I don't remember it ever actually flying.

  • The Babadook.

  • I was gonna do Scooby doo since its the one I would want to see the most but I went with the most realistic choices. IT- super easy to make a power considering all the things it could do, Tokya Ghoul- power would be so easy to make, FNAF- I think we will get this at some point soo might aswell put it down.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2136544#Comment_2136544

    (Spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen The Fly, which is honestly an outstanding film): Yeah in the 1986 version with Jeff Goldblum, he DOES crawl up the walls on a couple of occasions but he never actually flies, no. By the time everything is said and done he hasn't actually developed wings (but you're absolutely correct that he DOES become a human-sized, grotesque fly creature. The puppet and makeup effects they used to make it were absolutely amazing). If I remember correctly the character's son, in the sequel, also does not fly, though he also becomes a giant grotesque fly creature. I think that one might even had had wings, but I don't remember it ever actually flying.

    Thanks for the details, my child memories are just playing with my mind I guess haha

  • I chose

    The thing (assuming they made it blend in with survivors).

    Until Dawn (was surprised amnesia wasn't an option)

    Parasyte for Anime (very underrated)

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    I chose

    The thing (assuming they made it blend in with survivors).

    Until Dawn (was surprised amnesia wasn't an option)

    Parasyte for Anime (very underrated)

    I love the Amnesia games, it could be good too ! Great idea !

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2136565#Comment_2136565

    Thanks for the details, my child memories are just playing with my mind I guess haha

    You're welcome, I've seen the movie many times (it's one of my horror favorites) and maybe a lot more recently. I think you're probably remembering the film accurately, you may just be confusing a scene where he jumps through a window or crawls up to the ceiling as him flying. I understand though, I've remembered movies and other things from my childhood WAY more incorrectly, lol. It's weird to catch up with an old TV show or something and anticipate entire scenes that never even happened. :P

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2136576#Comment_2136576

    You're welcome, I've seen the movie many times (it's one of my horror favorites) and maybe a lot more recently. I think you're probably remembering the film accurately, you may just be confusing a scene where he jumps through a window or crawls up to the ceiling as him flying. I understand though, I've remembered movies and other things from my childhood WAY more incorrectly, lol. It's weird to catch up with an old TV show or something and anticipate entire scenes that never even happened. :P

    I should saw it again, with an adult view ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Just with memories its still one of my favorites horror movies.

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2136595#Comment_2136595

    I should saw it again, with an adult view ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Just with memories its still one of my favorites horror movies.

    You should. It totally holds up. In fact it's even better. As a kid I was more wowed by the fantastic effects and all the cool violent gross stuff but as an adult I came to gain an even deeper appreciation for the fact that it's actually very well-acted, extremely tightly-written, and really a sad tragedy. It's an excellent film. One of the greatest horror movies ever made.

    1. Alien will always be my dream chapter. I will also be disappointed when a licensed character is released and it's not it. However others I would like to see in game as close 2nds, 3rds, and what nots.
    2. IT - The real clown should be in dbd (Pennywise the dancing clown) not the fat out of breath Subway diet needing one we have.
    3. Jason - It pains me to say this but he deserves to be here with the rest of his iconic buddies. I hated the movies thought they belonged in a trashcan and set on fire but he is iconic regardless.
    4. Chucky - same as Jason pretty much I just personally like the movies more. Everything else needs to sit the fuk down at the kiddy table until these fellas have arrived.
  • Any of you who didn't vote for Scooby Doo, I'm extremely disappointed in you.

  • Friday the 13th

    Persona

    Parasite Eve (Write-In)

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2136578#Comment_2136578

    I love the Amnesia games, it could be good too ! Great idea !

    Yeah amnesia is such a slept on series

  • I chose Carrie because it's my all time favourite movie but I don't really know how would they add her to the game lol.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    1. Alien will always be my dream chapter. I will also be disappointed when a licensed character is released and it's not it. However others I would like to see in game as close 2nds, 3rds, and what nots.
    2. IT - The real clown should be in dbd (Pennywise the dancing clown) not the fat out of breath Subway diet needing one we have.
    3. Jason - It pains me to say this but he deserves to be here with the rest of his iconic buddies. I hated the movies thought they belonged in a trashcan and set on fire but he is iconic regardless.
    4. Chucky - same as Jason pretty much I just personally like the movies more. Everything else needs to sit the fuk down at the kiddy table until these fellas have arrived.

    That's so me with every licensed chapter hahah.

    Don't get me wrong, I am SUPER EXCITED for Resident Evil and any licence, but whenever it is revealed and it's not Alien ... I'm kinda like: "Darn it."


    I literally wrote WE NEED MORE MONSTER KILLERS at the end of the survey.

  • @DrStone said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2136612#Comment_2136612

    That's so me with every licensed chapter hahah.

    Don't get me wrong, I am SUPER EXCITED for Resident Evil and any licence, but whenever it is revealed and it's not Alien ... I'm kinda like: "Darn it."

    I literally wrote WE NEED MORE MONSTER KILLERS at the end of the survey.

    Yessss more monsters ๐Ÿฅฐ

  • Chucky as Killer and Andy as Survivor. Child's Play my fav slasher.

  • Friday the 13th

  • Evil Within has some potential honestly, The Keeper would definitely fit the dbd aesthetic. Alien from films and the rest i don't remember what i put in.

  • Rambo. Itโ€™s sounds surprisingly good actually

  • I chose Friday the 13th and Half-life.

    Didn't wait to see the HL in the list lol. I would love to see the Black Mesa map

  • I put Alien, Death Note, and Until Dawn. I put nothing for comics because I know nothing about horror comics.

  • I chose Carrie, always thought she'd have an interesting power in dbd, not to mention the fact that prestiging her would be rather fitting.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    Any of you who didn't vote for Scooby Doo, I'm extremely disappointed in you.

    Hex girls for DBD!!

  • i added evil within so many possible killers or skins

  • @LegionOfDumb I would personally love a return of the living dead chapter to be in the game one day, I even made a concept for a return of the living dead chapter a while back too.

    @DBDude said:

    So hello again and I'm back with my first (on the forums) chapter concept, and this time being a horror franchise no one even thinks about when talking about what chapters they want in the game, and that is one of the most Iconic Zombie franchises out there, being my personal favorite (along with Left 4 Dead) Zombie Franchise...โ€ฆ

    Return Of The Living Dead.

    Ok so if you haven't see Return Of The living Dead, the practical effects are amazing, the characters are funny/cool, the soundtrack is so 80's, and after all, this movie did invent the whole Zombie eating Brains kind of thing.

    So with all that out of the way lets start of with The killer, his power, and map, and later a survivor.

    So I thought this one through, and its pretty obvious we know who the killer is gonna be.....

    Tar man.

    Easily one of the most Iconic Zombie's to date, Tar Man was the best choice for a killer I could come up with from that franchise, so first of all, lets go over some stats.

    Tar Man's in-game name, The Undead.

    Tar Man's Speed, 4.4/110%.

    Tar Man's Terror Radius, 24 meters.

    Tar Man would also be a medium sized killer.

    Ok so now for the fun part, his power, with that power being called Living Dead.

    So at the start of the trail, 4 out of the 7 gens would contain Trioxin, the deadly gas used to convert the living to the dead. (Oh and please know that when you bring corrupt intervention, 2 out of the 4 gens would contain Trioxin.)

    When a survivor works on, or even taps a gen that contain Trioxin in it, the Trioxin will come out of the gen and knock a survivor to their sides for 5 seconds.

    And note that when this happens, the Trioxin will no longer be on that gen, but instead would transfer into a different gen.

    Similar to Plagues vomit, the Trioxin Meter will fill up over time.

    When the meter is 1/4 filled up, The survivors have a slowdown on fixing gens, healing, etc.

    When the meter is 2/4 filled up, Fake Gens, Totems, etc. Will start to appear, similar to fake pallets and all that.

    When the meter is 3/4 filled up, The survivors skin starts to turn pale, along with a fault speed decrease.

    When the meter is 4/4 filled up, the survivors fission becomes blurry, along with going into the broken status effect.

    BUT as survivor, there is a cure to this, with that cure being these shots that are scattered across the map, and these shots are the ones that are from return of the living dead part 3.

    When a survivor uses 1 shot, they go back to 3/4

    When a survivor uses 2 shots, they go back to 2/4

    When a survivor uses 3 shots, they go back to 1/4

    When a survivor uses 4 shots, they are completely back to normal.

    For a secondary ability, wherever Tar Man walks, he leaves a small trail of Tar behind him, and when Survivors step in this they become Hindered as long as there stepping in the tar.

    For his weapon he would use his own hands, and his animation for when he lands a successful hit would have his arm falling off, then the entity would regrow his arm.

    For his appearance it would be based off his Return Of the Living Dead 1 design, with his Return Of the Living Dead 2 appearance being a cosmetic.

    So as for his Mori, Tar man would grab the survivor's head, say his ever iconic line, with that line being "BRAINS!" And then takes a bite out of the survivors Brain.

    So as for survivor, I thought and thought about this one, and why not have it be one of the main protagonists of the film, Tina. I think she has that final girl aspect to her and would make a good addition to the roster of survivors.

    As for map, it's pretty obvious that its going to be the Medical Supply center seen in the first film, with the main gens being located in the the basement AND in the graveyard.

    So there you have it, my concept for a return of the living dead chapter, which I would love to see but it's probably unlikely, but ya that's all I have to say.


  • Alien for movie, Parasyte for anime, FNAF for game and I put something random on comic because I didn't know any of those.


    I also added Bloodborne on the extra box, since it is my dream license and it has been forgotten on this survey :(

  • @Viskod said:

    Alien, Fullmetal Alchemist, Castlevania, Hellboy.

    There was Fullmetal Alchemist?


    As the biggest Fullmetal Alchemist fan EVER, i dont even care anymore if it fits or not.

โ€น 1 2