Decisive Strike nerf isn’t healthy

This isn’t your normal rant about DS, just here to state my opinion, I personally don’t think the nerf is healthy at all for the game, you see, this game encourages tunneling by not punishing the tunnelers but also has a perk that discourages tunneling..? (like what?) and now suddenly everyone complains about that one perk that keeps the game healthy? despite being very situational and a one time use—

At that point I don’t see any reason to not to tunnel, if that’s what you’re aiming for then I will gladly cheese my games by tunneling and I encourage everyone to do the same.

Bravo bhvr

Comments

  • Decisive Strike is still as powerful as it was before the nerf to prevent and discourage tunnelling.

    It isn't a OP perk anymore that gives two minutes of invulnerability anymore, which is good.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2040753#Comment_2040753

    It's the same argument.

    Both are tactics within the game. Both have perks that serve to help counter them, neither is actually meant to be "punished" in any way.

    Look at it this way. Camping happens, but if you camp a hook, you will lose points and get a poor chaser medal.

    Tunnel at least the first Survivor out? You're well on your way to 4 iridescent medals and a juicy load of BP. Why? Because it's a tactic BHVR has no interest in stopping, it's meant to be part of the game, just like rushing gens.

    No people that tunnel are skilless bots that just want to punish players cause they can't find any one it is utter laziness but I will never tunnel and I guarantee I'm a better killer and get more 4ks then anybody whining about gen rush

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2040770#Comment_2040770

    No people that tunnel are skilless bots that just want to punish players cause they can't find any one it is utter laziness but I will never tunnel and I guarantee I'm a better killer and get more 4ks then anybody whining about gen rush

    Someone is having a rough time in the tater ranks. It's cool, you can hop on your other profile later to agree with yourself again and try to feel better.

  • @Zaytex said:

    Decisive Strike is still as powerful as it was before the nerf to prevent and discourage tunnelling.

    It isn't a OP perk anymore that gives two minutes of invulnerability anymore, which is good.

    Your a bubba main whatever

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041084#Comment_2041084

    Someone is having a rough time in the tater ranks. It's cool, you can hop on your other profile later to agree with yourself again and try to feel better.

    This is the only profile I got check it I been playing this game for three years what are you 5

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041084#Comment_2041084

    Someone is having a rough time in the tater ranks. It's cool, you can hop on your other profile later to agree with yourself again and try to feel better.

    I only have problem with people that protrol hooks instead of gens why cause I want everyone to pip when I play not just the killer

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041087#Comment_2041087

    This is the only profile I got check it I been playing this game for three years what are you 5

    Sure it is buddy.

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041087#Comment_2041087

    I only have problem with people that protrol hooks instead of gens why cause I want everyone to pip when I play not just the killer

    And also apparently with anyone who plays a killer you don't like, or anyone who you think is tunneling you, though your previous posts Indicate a real lack of awareness as to what tunneling actually is.

  • @HexSweetie said:

    This isn’t your normal rant about DS, just here to state my opinion, I personally don’t think the nerf is healthy at all for the game, you see, this game encourages tunneling by not punishing the tunnelers but also has a perk that discourages tunneling..? (like what?) and now suddenly everyone complains about that one perk that keeps the game healthy? despite being very situational and a one time use—

    At that point I don’t see any reason to not to tunnel, if that’s what you’re aiming for then I will gladly cheese my games by tunneling and I encourage everyone to do the same.

    Bravo bhvr

    Is nerfing all the best killer perks that aren't OP, just good that help with killers biggest issues healthy? Stuff like this has been happening for years and decisive just never got the spanking it needed if they are gonna nerf/change these killer perks like Undying, ruin, pop ect. All perks that were never as strong as what a DS can do.

  • Ok because I agree with survivors I must be wrong no killing is easy I was wishing earlier when I wrecked people with spirt wraith death slinger and oni earlier I remembered why I hate killing there's no challenge

  • Aww, you sad you can't abuse a perk for its two minutes of invulnerability anymore?

    Sad, maybe you'll need to be good at survivor to win games now.

  • I don't use ds I replaced that with ironwill forever ago I just hate camping tunneling sometimes slugging play fair don't camp tunnel or sligg unless I'm playing Micheal then I will slug but I usually that is so the other survivors get more bp for picking him off the ground I play for fun not to sweet

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041103#Comment_2041103

    And also apparently with anyone who plays a killer you don't like, or anyone who you think is tunneling you, though your previous posts Indicate a real lack of awareness as to what tunneling actually is.

    If you chase an injured survivor that just got unhooked it is tunneling

  • @HexSweetie said:

    This isn’t your normal rant about DS, just here to state my opinion, I personally don’t think the nerf is healthy at all for the game, you see, this game encourages tunneling by not punishing the tunnelers but also has a perk that discourages tunneling..? (like what?) and now suddenly everyone complains about that one perk that keeps the game healthy? despite being very situational and a one time use—

    At that point I don’t see any reason to not to tunnel, if that’s what you’re aiming for then I will gladly cheese my games by tunneling and I encourage everyone to do the same.

    Bravo bhvr

    Here we go again /facepalm

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    I don't use ds I replaced that with ironwill forever ago I just hate camping tunneling sometimes slugging play fair don't camp tunnel or sligg unless I'm playing Micheal then I will slug but I usually that is so the other survivors get more bp for picking him off the ground I play for fun not to sweet

    I do play for sweet. By which I mean every time I get a kill, I eat a chocolate.

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041113#Comment_2041113

    If you chase an injured survivor that just got unhooked it is tunneling

    What If I chase them down and slug them?

    Is that tunneling or me just "giving them more bp"

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041113#Comment_2041113

    If you chase an injured survivor that just got unhooked it is tunneling

    Close, very close.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041140#Comment_2041140

    What If I chase them down and slug them?

    Is that tunneling or me just "giving them more bp"

    Why would you it is pointless oh wait you don't patrol gens just hooks

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2040771#Comment_2040771

    It is simple don't tunnel people that tunnel n camp just make survivors depip stop taking pips for being camped n tunnel as for gen rushing just patrol gens it really is that simple

    People misuse the word "tunnel" in regards to this game, so let me be clear about what I mean:


    Tunneling a survivor is shortened down from implying the killer has tunnel vision for that survivor, focusing on them even in cases where better targets have been presented.


    Hitting a survivor who has just been unhooked may or may not be tunneling. If the unhooker is healthy, hitting the injured, recently unhooked, survivor is the more beneficial action.

    If the unhooker hides after unhooking, and the only one there is the unhooked, you're not tunneling. They are the only available target.

    If the unhooker is injured, they are a better target, because there (should be) no chance that they can use DS and escape.


    Now lets address why one should go back to a hook after an unhook occurs. If you are not actively in a chase with another survivor going to an unhook confirms the locations of 2 survivors. In an ideal world the unhooker will be there and take a hit for the unhooked, and the unhooked will now have to seek out another survivor to heal. In this ideal case, 3 survivors are busy healing or being chased, and not doing gens.

  • All I am saying is play fair that is exactly what tunneling is stay away from hooks and you can't camp or tunnel your some person that hates survivors probably cause they flashlight and teabag you I would easily

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    If they cared about survivors being “tunneled” then:

    • DS (or some form) of punishment would apply/work on First AND Second Hook. I guess they think you’re only hooked once. 😂
    • As killer, You wouldn’t be able to pretend to leave a hook, step away 15 meters and come right back to track that survivor down.

    If DS was actually an anti-tunnel perk, and you were being tunneled, the killer wouldn’t be able to get around it’s activation, in order to deny the timer. Slugging would turn your DS timer into a UB timer. IF it was an anti-tunnel perk. Which it isn’t.

    Anti-tunnel doesn't have to mean "anti-get hooked".

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041151#Comment_2041151

    All I am saying is play fair that is exactly what tunneling is stay away from hooks and you can't camp or tunnel your some person that hates survivors probably cause they flashlight and teabag you I would easily

    I'm going to tell you the same thing I had to tell my 6 year old niece when she was crying because her sister beat her in monopoly.

    Playing fair is playing within the stated rules of the game, not whatever rules one side wants to makeup beforehand.

    I got no problem with lights and booty-dancing, just hypocrisy (like say, the hypocrisy of saying you slug people as a specific killer, then immediately going after someone else because they said they do the same thing. just a random example)

  • @PanicSquid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041069#Comment_2041069

    People misuse the word "tunnel" in regards to this game, so let me be clear about what I mean:

    Tunneling a survivor is shortened down from implying the killer has tunnel vision for that survivor, focusing on them even in cases where better targets have been presented.

    Hitting a survivor who has just been unhooked may or may not be tunneling. If the unhooker is healthy, hitting the injured, recently unhooked, survivor is the more beneficial action.

    If the unhooker hides after unhooking, and the only one there is the unhooked, you're not tunneling. They are the only available target.

    If the unhooker is injured, they are a better target, because there (should be) no chance that they can use DS and escape.

    Now lets address why one should go back to a hook after an unhook occurs. If you are not actively in a chase with another survivor going to an unhook confirms the locations of 2 survivors. In an ideal world the unhooker will be there and take a hit for the unhooked, and the unhooked will now have to seek out another survivor to heal. In this ideal case, 3 survivors are busy healing or being chased, and not doing gens.

    But if your at a gen viva survillance then you don't have to work about hooks period I have one rule and I get survivors that say gg and that was fun by not approaching a hook unless I am carrying a survivor I never get cursed on any system or comp I always get ggs my goal as killer is to make sure everyone has fun including myself I don't get made about being teabaged I teabag back if I am ghost face just stay away from hooks never get hit with ds borrowed time is not an issue and all yeah make your choice and dragons grip haunted grounds of course the Best killer perk survillance that's just my opinion but I was playing that load out today and it worked well today got my daily done n one match

  • Let's remove DS then. I hear nothing but complaining every day on this forum. If y'all refuse to see that IF you are being tunneled DS will still do it's job then there is no reason to have this perk in the game.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2040767#Comment_2040767

    Anti-tunnel doesn't have to mean "anti-get hooked".

    Exactly why I don't use it killers just tunnel you after ds if you don't get away the only thing it's good for is ds hook save

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041169#Comment_2041169

    I'm going to tell you the same thing I had to tell my 6 year old niece when she was crying because her sister beat her in monopoly.

    Playing fair is playing within the stated rules of the game, not whatever rules one side wants to makeup beforehand.

    I got no problem with lights and booty-dancing, just hypocrisy (like say, the hypocrisy of saying you slug people as a specific killer, then immediately going after someone else because they said they do the same thing. just a random example)

    The difference is I let the other survivors heal the downed survivor so they get more bp I don't hook them

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041134#Comment_2041134

    I do play for sweet. By which I mean every time I get a kill, I eat a chocolate.

    Cause you feel good about torturing people instead of helping people I like to treat everyone how I want to be treated I'm not a jerk

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041146#Comment_2041146

    Cause you feel good about torturing people instead of helping people I like to treat everyone how I want to be treated I'm not a jerk

    I play to win. I don't assume I am playing against small children who need to be coddled, rather I treat them as I would prefer they treat me, as someone who is okay with losing a game to a better player, and who has fun in competitive matches that force everyone to get better. But hey, tater ranks need love too, right?

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041178#Comment_2041178

    The difference is I let the other survivors heal the downed survivor so they get more bp I don't hook them

    So you play to lose?

    I guess whatever you need to tell yourself to lessen the sting of constant defeat

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041167#Comment_2041167

    But if your at a gen viva survillance then you don't have to work about hooks period I have one rule and I get survivors that say gg and that was fun by not approaching a hook unless I am carrying a survivor I never get cursed on any system or comp I always get ggs my goal as killer is to make sure everyone has fun including myself I don't get made about being teabaged I teabag back if I am ghost face just stay away from hooks never get hit with ds borrowed time is not an issue and all yeah make your choice and dragons grip haunted grounds of course the Best killer perk survillance that's just my opinion but I was playing that load out today and it worked well today got my daily done n one match

    Your Ghostface build is questionable, you have a lot of exposed perks on a killer that can give the exposed effect. Survailence is an amazing perk, but works best with synergy from other perks such as ruin, oppression or surge. Anyway, none of this is the point of this thread.


    In my ~600 hours in this game, I have gotten plenty of fair DSes or BTs. Let me give you an actual example of why current DS and BT are broken:


    To set the scene I am playing a humble Blight game, and 2 people end up on basement hooks. I catch the 3rd survivor and am carrying them down to my basement party, as I hook them a wild 4th survivor appears. I hit them, interrupt the unhook, they unhook during the weapon wipe and I hit them again.


    Now there are 2 hooked survivors, 1 slug and 1 injured person who just got unhooked. I want to end this game, but if I hit the one that was unhooked, BT will trigger and they'll unhook another, but if I grab them while they unhook I get DSed and then they get the unhook too.

    I end up smacking that survivor, they get the unhook, they dead hard through the 2nd unhooked one, triggering BT on them as well, and the cycle continues.

    This ends in all of the hooked survivors getting free, and all I have is the 4th survivor who got slugged.

    How is it remotely fair that a game that was essentially over, because of their mistakes, can stage a comeback like that just because they all have the same perks? I'm not tunneling in this case, I'm not camping, I was just in the process of adding another survivor to a hook. 3 people got caught near the basement, this should be the end of the game, but it wasn't.


    With the new DS, I would have been able to grab the 1st unhooked survivor when they went for the 2nd unhook and end the game there.

  • @HexSweetie said:

    This isn’t your normal rant about DS, just here to state my opinion, I personally don’t think the nerf is healthy at all for the game, you see, this game encourages tunneling by not punishing the tunnelers but also has a perk that discourages tunneling..? (like what?) and now suddenly everyone complains about that one perk that keeps the game healthy? despite being very situational and a one time use—

    At that point I don’t see any reason to not to tunnel, if that’s what you’re aiming for then I will gladly cheese my games by tunneling and I encourage everyone to do the same.

    Bravo bhvr

    Actually, this is pretty much the normal, boiler-plate rant about the upcoming change to DS. Let me explain something to you as clearly, and nicely as I can. The change to DS in NO WAY WHATSOEVER changes the anti-tunneling aspect of the Perk. It works exactly the same in so far as helping you avoid tunneling. In fact, it will probably be better for you as a Survivor because it will ENCOURAGE you to get further away to safety before you attempt to do things which would just get you downed again. The current version encourages bad habits.

    The only thing this change prevents is doing objectives in the Killer's face. If you do so you are going turn off your DS. Instead, like a sane person, you are going to get to a minimum safe distance before you consider doing risky stuff. That goes to the very HEART of being an anti-tunnel Perk. The only people this affects, in so far as their strategies and tactics, are SWF who spam this Perk and attempt to chain stun the Killer by utilizing their coordination. That is not anti-tunnel application; that is an aggressive application.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041199#Comment_2041199

    I play to win. I don't assume I am playing against small children who need to be coddled, rather I treat them as I would prefer they treat me, as someone who is okay with losing a game to a better player, and who has fun in competitive matches that force everyone to get better. But hey, tater ranks need love too, right?

    I play to win 😁 the thing is as killer I control the map with gen pressure not tunneling I g I probably got more 4ks today than you have n three days 4n a row and my thought this is broken I like a challenge again why I prefer solo survivor because most of my teammates are bad and I get tunneled for knowing how to loop wich makes no sense that's my problem with people like you cause you tunnel good survivors that just want to do there objectives and get out but it makes people like you angry when you I think my record was 8 gens two matches and when I finally got caught I was camped by a pyramid head and when I asked why do you play like that he said stop loopin I have been reported numerous times for looping but it makes me laugh I have bad matches but my average is two gens my problem is once a killer catches me they won't let me outta there sight we ch is crap

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2040767#Comment_2040767

    Anti-tunnel doesn't have to mean "anti-get hooked".

    @TAG

    And yet many killer mains (on these very forums) think you can only get tunneled off hook. 🤣

    Go figure.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041193#Comment_2041193

    So you play to lose?

    I guess whatever you need to tell yourself to lessen the sting of constant defeat

    Lol 😆😆😆 you better ask about me defeat please

  • @PanicSquid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041184#Comment_2041184

    Your Ghostface build is questionable, you have a lot of exposed perks on a killer that can give the exposed effect. Survailence is an amazing perk, but works best with synergy from other perks such as ruin, oppression or surge. Anyway, none of this is the point of this thread.

    In my ~600 hours in this game, I have gotten plenty of fair DSes or BTs. Let me give you an actual example of why current DS and BT are broken:

    To set the scene I am playing a humble Blight game, and 2 people end up on basement hooks. I catch the 3rd survivor and am carrying them down to my basement party, as I hook them a wild 4th survivor appears. I hit them, interrupt the unhook, they unhook during the weapon wipe and I hit them again.

    Now there are 2 hooked survivors, 1 slug and 1 injured person who just got unhooked. I want to end this game, but if I hit the one that was unhooked, BT will trigger and they'll unhook another, but if I grab them while they unhook I get DSed and then they get the unhook too.

    I end up smacking that survivor, they get the unhook, they dead hard through the 2nd unhooked one, triggering BT on them as well, and the cycle continues.

    This ends in all of the hooked survivors getting free, and all I have is the 4th survivor who got slugged.

    How is it remotely fair that a game that was essentially over, because of their mistakes, can stage a comeback like that just because they all have the same perks? I'm not tunneling in this case, I'm not camping, I was just in the process of adding another survivor to a hook. 3 people got caught near the basement, this should be the end of the game, but it wasn't.

    With the new DS, I would have been able to grab the 1st unhooked survivor when they went for the 2nd unhook and end the game there.

    Not ghost face it was pig and it's fun

  • Tunneling is gud. Survivors tunnel gens all the time. We treat our object of the game just like survivors treat their objects: we tunnel survivor to make him die asap, survivors tunnel gens to make gen pop asap. Why u guys always think tunneling is bad? U guys must had been manipulated by those survivor mains. How come killers can't tunnel survivors when survivors always tunnel gens? Where is my DS for my gens? How about killers get a perk that every time survivor tunnel a gen then the gen explode and can't be repaired for 60 seconds?

  • @HexSweetie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2040679#Comment_2040679

    Having the option to slug means it isn’t an invincibility perk, especially paired up with many penalties by design

    It is when paired with Unbreakable

  • This argument in a nutshell.

    Player A. Nobody will run Ds after the nerf and killers will tunnel, so i demand there to always be an obsession.

    Player B. Then run decisive strike and the problem is solved.

    Player A. But it's a wasted perk slot because i can't do my objective!

    Player B. Then you were not being tunnelled were you?

    Player A . But.. I... Shut up! i am right and you are wrong gime me a free perk@!##@#!@#

  • I will give you one suggestion, play as a killer, give your best, try to understand both sides and go to high rank matches, and i guarantee you that you will completely change your opinion, DS, in most cases, is not used as a anti-tunneling perk, it is used to abuse the 60 seconds period to do all you want, you will understand both things, why DS needs a change, and why killers usually tunnel.

  • If you tunnel a survivor who's been unhooked you're still gonna get hit with ds nothing has changed except the fact that survivors no longer do gens in front of killers. I don't even use ds and I made it to rank one its all about knowing how to loop a killer bro.

  • @lupo_grigio said:

    if you are being tunneled, you are not doing gens, healing nor saving ppl out of hook

    Please tell that to Claudette that was tunneled by an invisible wraith after she tried to heal herself. She's going to feel cheated for sure. Killers love to pretend that facecamping is the only way to tunnel, especially with all these ways for the perk to deactivate so killer can abuse it.

  • Along with the nerf they need to make it work on both unhooks and increase the stun duration. If literally the only thing it's good for is if you get tunneled straight off the hook, then let's really punish tunneling straight off the hook.

  • @HexSweetie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2040650#Comment_2040650

    you can always come back at that same survivor, with DS or not, it’s still possible to tunnel, DS helps not completely prevents and now, with the upcoming nerf, it will struggle to even help.

    If you're getting tunneled it helping you stick around for a bit more. New ds prevent you from doing things to progress the game. You can heal,fix gens and sabo hooks if you aren't tunneled.

  • @HexSweetie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2040659#Comment_2040659

    Boohoo for what? Lol, I am a killer and survivor main, Nerf or buff I’m winning, so having a different opinion than you= crying, right?

    Just say you play both side 50/50

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041103#Comment_2041103

    And also apparently with anyone who plays a killer you don't like, or anyone who you think is tunneling you, though your previous posts Indicate a real lack of awareness as to what tunneling actually is.

    Because killing is easy survivors should be the same speed as killers maybe faster in some cases

  • @PanicSquid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041184#Comment_2041184

    Your Ghostface build is questionable, you have a lot of exposed perks on a killer that can give the exposed effect. Survailence is an amazing perk, but works best with synergy from other perks such as ruin, oppression or surge. Anyway, none of this is the point of this thread.

    In my ~600 hours in this game, I have gotten plenty of fair DSes or BTs. Let me give you an actual example of why current DS and BT are broken:

    To set the scene I am playing a humble Blight game, and 2 people end up on basement hooks. I catch the 3rd survivor and am carrying them down to my basement party, as I hook them a wild 4th survivor appears. I hit them, interrupt the unhook, they unhook during the weapon wipe and I hit them again.

    Now there are 2 hooked survivors, 1 slug and 1 injured person who just got unhooked. I want to end this game, but if I hit the one that was unhooked, BT will trigger and they'll unhook another, but if I grab them while they unhook I get DSed and then they get the unhook too.

    I end up smacking that survivor, they get the unhook, they dead hard through the 2nd unhooked one, triggering BT on them as well, and the cycle continues.

    This ends in all of the hooked survivors getting free, and all I have is the 4th survivor who got slugged.

    How is it remotely fair that a game that was essentially over, because of their mistakes, can stage a comeback like that just because they all have the same perks? I'm not tunneling in this case, I'm not camping, I was just in the process of adding another survivor to a hook. 3 people got caught near the basement, this should be the end of the game, but it wasn't.

    With the new DS, I would have been able to grab the 1st unhooked survivor when they went for the 2nd unhook and end the game there.

    Why are you putting everyone n the basement n the first place

  • you are not exactly being tunneled when working on a gen or cleansing a totem.


    The nerf is healthy, you can no longer cheese a godmode shield while working on gen in front of the killers face.

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041205#Comment_2041205

    I play to win 😁 the thing is as killer I control the map with gen pressure not tunneling I g I probably got more 4ks today than you have n three days 4n a row and my thought this is broken I like a challenge again why I prefer solo survivor because most of my teammates are bad and I get tunneled for knowing how to loop wich makes no sense that's my problem with people like you cause you tunnel good survivors that just want to do there objectives and get out but it makes people like you angry when you I think my record was 8 gens two matches and when I finally got caught I was camped by a pyramid head and when I asked why do you play like that he said stop loopin I have been reported numerous times for looping but it makes me laugh I have bad matches but my average is two gens my problem is once a killer catches me they won't let me outta there sight we ch is crap

    Wait, you think fixing 8 gens in 2 matches is somehow special?

    Or that winning 4 games in a night is?

    Ok then.

  • D strike stops you from being tunnel simple as. If you are sitting on a gen in my face and hoping in a locker every time I come near you I aint tunneling

1 2 ›