What do you mean by ‘break the set’ as this isn’t a locked cosmetic? Or am I completely misunderstanding what you’re saying? 😂
It is a locked cosmetic but there's one incredibly finnicky, annoying, and difficult to do way to break said set that I cannot discuss here because it breaks forum rules. But I've managed to detach the shirt so I'm trying (and failing) at the dress next)
It is a locked cosmetic but there's one incredibly finnicky, annoying, and difficult to do way to break said set that I cannot discuss here because it breaks forum rules. But I've managed to detach the shirt so I'm trying (and failing) at the dress next)
Are you talking about The Goddess Muse set? Because that isn’t what my OP is about. Did you post a photo of it in your message? As all I can see is the BLACKPINK gif which is why I’m confused. The Summer Starlet cosmetic isn’t locked.
Are you talking about The Goddess Muse set? Because that isn’t what my OP is about. Did you post a photo of it in your message? As all I can see is the BLACKPINK gif which is why I’m confused. The Summer Starlet cosmetic isn’t locked.
Okay what I mean is there's a way to break sets, so as soon as I'm able to detatch the Goddess Muse head from the rest of the set, I'm gonna stick it onto the new body + shorts because I think it'll look snazzy
something like this only instead of the dress it'd be the shorts
Okay what I mean is there's a way to break sets, so as soon as I'm able to detatch the Goddess Muse head from the rest of the set, I'm gonna stick it onto the new body + shorts because I think it'll look snazzy
something like this only instead of the dress it'd be the shorts
Oh I know you can do that, but the way you worded your post confused me as I thought you were saying the cosmetic from my OP was locked. But now I know what you meant and yas #########, I am here for that combo. 😏
Oh I know you can do that, but the way you worded your post confused me as I thought you were saying the cosmetic from my OP was locked. But now I know what you meant and yas #########, I am here for that combo. 😏
oh no, i meant i wanted the head + new torso and trousers ^^
sorry for the confusion, have a derpy cow as an apology
So I know it's totally unrelated but I have a chrome extension on my computer that replaces all instances of the word "God" with "Harambe", so I read this post as "Harambe bless the design team." Oh I haven't laughed like that in a while thank you.
What I find bad is that they messed up her neck. On one cosmetic she has a neck cosmetic on the head part and on this cosmetic the neck cosmetic is on the body part.
Both cosmetics are interchangeable but look weird in combination.
What I find bad is that they messed up her neck. On one cosmetic she has a neck cosmetic on the head part and on this cosmetic the neck cosmetic is on the body part.
Both cosmetics are interchangeable but look weird in combination.
I found this annoying too. Luckily my favourite head cosmetic doesn’t look bad with the top. She’s wearing a necklace, but it goes under the neck tie so I can deal with it lol.
It is a locked cosmetic but there's one incredibly finnicky, annoying, and difficult to do way to break said set that I cannot discuss here because it breaks forum rules. But I've managed to detach the shirt so I'm trying (and failing) at the dress next)
Yo HOW are you quick switching between shop tabs on PC? I physically can't do it
What I find bad is that they messed up her neck. On one cosmetic she has a neck cosmetic on the head part and on this cosmetic the neck cosmetic is on the body part.
Both cosmetics are interchangeable but look weird in combination.
Damn I sold my old ps4 with the controller last month, gutted
yeah it's easier for me to attempt it on a mouse because i'm used to it but it's breaking my mouse and i've been told by a doctor to stop anything that involves rapid clicking because my wrists are currently scuffed beyong repair lmao
yeah it's easier for me to attempt it on a mouse because i'm used to it but it's breaking my mouse and i've been told by a doctor to stop anything that involves rapid clicking because my wrists are currently scuffed beyong repair lmao
Wait its possible with the mouse then? Because I simply cannot do it fast enough
Wait its possible with the mouse then? Because I simply cannot do it fast enough
yeah, it's definitely possible; my friend got just the head using a mouse and ive still only managed the shirt with a controller, it's just really tedious and honestly painful + you need some high sens.
yeah, it's definitely possible; my friend got just the head using a mouse and ive still only managed the shirt with a controller, it's just really tedious and honestly painful + you need some high sens.
yeah, it's definitely possible; my friend got just the head using a mouse and ive still only managed the shirt with a controller, it's just really tedious and honestly painful + you need some high sens.
I've done it twice. The first time I got it in 3 tries. The second time took me like 5 minutes. That one was annoying but it's worth it.
I'll pass on the praise for these cosmetics to the Art Team
I like the idea of themed cosmetics but I wish we could see chapter themed cosmetic sets again like the sets released for the curtain call and shattered bloodlines chapter. A k-pop inspired cosmetic set would be pretty cool.
I like the idea of themed cosmetics but I wish we could see chapter themed cosmetic sets again like the sets released for the curtain call and shattered bloodlines chapter. A k-pop inspired cosmetic set would be pretty cool.
Apparently they're gonna release a Seoul Sights collection for the release of All Kill so your wish has been granted
I like the idea of themed cosmetics but I wish we could see chapter themed cosmetic sets again like the sets released for the curtain call and shattered bloodlines chapter. A k-pop inspired cosmetic set would be pretty cool.
I like the idea of themed cosmetics but I wish we could see chapter themed cosmetic sets again like the sets released for the curtain call and shattered bloodlines chapter. A k-pop inspired cosmetic set would be pretty cool.
Same, it actually felt like a missed opportunity for Chains of hate.
Okay what I mean is there's a way to break sets, so as soon as I'm able to detatch the Goddess Muse head from the rest of the set, I'm gonna stick it onto the new body + shorts because I think it'll look snazzy
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Theres a reason I main her!
Yeah... this is my favorite of the new cosmetics.
I may be gay but if I can ever break the set just to keep the head (already got the shirt changable haha) you know exactly what combo im going for
What do you mean by ‘break the set’ as this isn’t a locked cosmetic? Or am I completely misunderstanding what you’re saying? 😂
She’s definitely the best female survivor. Love her so much and this cosmetic is such a 10/10. 😍
It is a locked cosmetic but there's one incredibly finnicky, annoying, and difficult to do way to break said set that I cannot discuss here because it breaks forum rules. But I've managed to detach the shirt so I'm trying (and failing) at the dress next)
Are you talking about The Goddess Muse set? Because that isn’t what my OP is about. Did you post a photo of it in your message? As all I can see is the BLACKPINK gif which is why I’m confused. The Summer Starlet cosmetic isn’t locked.
According to the statistics, pretty good job so far.
lmao, Jane is impressed by herself in the second picture.
Okay what I mean is there's a way to break sets, so as soon as I'm able to detatch the Goddess Muse head from the rest of the set, I'm gonna stick it onto the new body + shorts because I think it'll look snazzy
something like this only instead of the dress it'd be the shorts
Oh I know you can do that, but the way you worded your post confused me as I thought you were saying the cosmetic from my OP was locked. But now I know what you meant and yas #########, I am here for that combo. 😏
oh no, i meant i wanted the head + new torso and trousers ^^
sorry for the confusion, have a derpy cow as an apology
AHEM...
Can I just take a moment and simp about how nice Kate's legs are.
They didn't hold back with Jane's cosmetic because they fell flat with the rest lol. Nea don't look too bad though.
So I know it's totally unrelated but I have a chrome extension on my computer that replaces all instances of the word "God" with "Harambe", so I read this post as "Harambe bless the design team." Oh I haven't laughed like that in a while thank you.
Same! She's the best!
What I find bad is that they messed up her neck. On one cosmetic she has a neck cosmetic on the head part and on this cosmetic the neck cosmetic is on the body part.
Both cosmetics are interchangeable but look weird in combination.
EDIT: Added the cosmetic that overlapps.
I found this annoying too. Luckily my favourite head cosmetic doesn’t look bad with the top. She’s wearing a necklace, but it goes under the neck tie so I can deal with it lol.
Isn’t that a photo of Clown?
Yo HOW are you quick switching between shop tabs on PC? I physically can't do it
Ok, I'm gay but I would honestly simp for this outfit
I actually used a controller lol, just focus on switching with the controller and change tabs pressing down the left and right sticks.
:(
I'll pass on the praise for these cosmetics to the Art Team
Damn I sold my old ps4 with the controller last month, gutted
yeah it's easier for me to attempt it on a mouse because i'm used to it but it's breaking my mouse and i've been told by a doctor to stop anything that involves rapid clicking because my wrists are currently scuffed beyong repair lmao
Wait its possible with the mouse then? Because I simply cannot do it fast enough
yeah, it's definitely possible; my friend got just the head using a mouse and ive still only managed the shirt with a controller, it's just really tedious and honestly painful + you need some high sens.
Alright I'll try it thanks
I smell a lot of horny in this thread.
Entitties hahaha
I've done it twice. The first time I got it in 3 tries. The second time took me like 5 minutes. That one was annoying but it's worth it.
Nope.
No.
I like the idea of themed cosmetics but I wish we could see chapter themed cosmetic sets again like the sets released for the curtain call and shattered bloodlines chapter. A k-pop inspired cosmetic set would be pretty cool.
Apparently they're gonna release a Seoul Sights collection for the release of All Kill so your wish has been granted
wow and it's not Meg and Claudette like every other cosmetic set too.
I just searched for the leak, lmao at Dwight's description. Poor Dwight, always the butt of jokes.
We bully Dwight that's why we love him
ohhh I agree, I'd love to see that.
She’s gorgeous! 😍
Now this is what I wish mine could look like :(
It was such a pain in the arse lol. They should have her body be a set and her head be separate. I don’t know why it’s locked as a 3 piece.
Best damn cosmettic we have seen in quite a while
I've emptied my wallet to buy 2 skins for her this past week and now this I can't even BREATHE.
Same, it actually felt like a missed opportunity for Chains of hate.
that looks like a stylish version of "get back in the kitchen" outfit lol.
She might as well be in a kitchen with all these looks she’s serving. 😏
All of the people thirsty are now Quenched 😂