ALL the Chapter 19 Teasers!

1st Chapter Teaser (their new profile picture on Twitter):

dbd.png

2nd Chapter Teaser (it could be the new survivor, but it could also be the new killer):

image.png

3rd Chapter Teaser (the actual Chapter 19 teaser video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRqRGQ8jD_4


some bonus teasers from 2 Fog Whisperers:


1st from Paulie Esther:

https://twitter.com/PaulieEsther1/status/1365323614388695046

2nd from TheKing:

https://twitter.com/TheKingTwitch/status/1365074082358820872


Comments

  • @Orionbash said:

    Everything is pointing to a Resident Evil Resistance crossover.

    The glitch on the logo is like the camera glitch that that hacking survivor can perform. Like a camera glitching out.

    The picture with Feng by the monitors. (Note: Feng is the resident gamer of the group) The Mastermind in Resistance IS played by a gamer. And they use multiple monitors to track the progress of survivors.

    Magnum Opus basically means one's greatest work. Mastermind.

    I'm so glad cuz Leaks was calling for a FNAF crossover and I do not want that community hopping over to DbD LOL

    While the idea of a crossover isn't impossible, so far every other licenced character has been one that had little to no chance to being in their own games (with the exception of the demogorgon, although I'm pretty sure the stranger things game wasn't very good).

    I seriously doubt that a horror series that already has a good thing going with associate itself with DbD. They even made their own 4v1 multiplayer game, and that was INCREDIBLY inventive!

    Then again we've seen Street Fighter joining forces with other fighting giants Tekken and SSB, so... wishful thinking never hurts!

  • @JakConstantine said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1971807#Comment_1971807

    Adding to my last post I just noticed a few things. There no reflection of her taking picture of the the coffee cup also I wonder if it's a reflection of a castle rather than a skyscraper on the cup. She maybe a Vampire which would be my second guess adding she work all night.

    THIS IS GENIUS!!!!

  • This is also a reach on my part, but sounds to me this survivor might be a kpop idol. Not a real kpop idol though.

    There's the "entertainment" you see in every kpop agency (SM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, etc etc). That tweet also really reminds me of kpop idols' social media, especially the "fighting" at the end.

    Magnum Opus might be the name of the survivor's group. I doubt that's the case but it's fun to speculate.

  • @Uncharted said:

    This is also a reach on my part, but sounds to me this survivor might be a kpop idol. Not a real kpop idol though.

    There's the "entertainment" you see in every kpop agency (SM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, etc etc). That tweet also really reminds me of kpop idols' social media, especially the "fighting" at the end.

    Magnum Opus might be the name of the survivor's group. I doubt that's the case but it's fun to speculate.

    honestly i really want a chapter that isn't based somewhere in/around Asia.

    Not because i'm prejudiced but because we've already had two chapters just from the Yamaoka family and I'd like a bit more time with places from Europe or Oceania before the next Asian chapter

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1972683#Comment_1972683

    honestly i really want a chapter that isn't based somewhere in/around Asia.

    Not because i'm prejudiced but because we've already had two chapters just from the Yamaoka family and I'd like a bit more time with places from Europe or Oceania before the next Asian chapter

    Well we just had 2 chapters based in Europe in a row..

    i think Asia is alright, especially when it’s not Japanese/Yamaoka again.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1972694#Comment_1972694

    Well we just had 2 chapters based in Europe in a row..

    i think Asia is alright, especially when it’s not Japanese/Yamaoka again.

    I just think Europe has more locations that are wildly different from stuff before. Not to mention all the other continents lmao!

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1972718#Comment_1972718

    I just think Europe has more locations that are wildly different from stuff before. Not to mention all the other continents lmao!

    yeah true. But Asia has also very rich and diverse cultures.

    i am just happy that they don’t focus too much on North America tbh.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1972721#Comment_1972721

    yeah true. But Asia has also very rich and diverse cultures.

    i am just happy that they don’t focus too much on North America tbh.

    yeah that's true

    and same lmao

  • Um, Korean language... Mighty One... Monster... Are they doing a crossover with Pulgasari? the famous North Korean propaganda film that ripped off Godzilla.

  • My thoughts:

    Pls not another young female, probably rebellious survivor with daddy issues... If it's a hacker it would be bad too because we already have Feng as a gamer/hacker persona.

    We need something we haven't gotten yet: an old female survivor for example. Or more male ones, a sporty male for example.

  • What if its a killer that utilizes music to kill?

    I just finished Demon Slayer and the drum demon was so interesting!

    Music can put survivors to sleep, or can be used as a Shockwave ala PH.

    It can also cause madness, which would be interesting since the Twitter logo was all static.

  • @Claudette_Baguette said:

    My thoughts:

    Pls not another young female, probably rebellious survivor with daddy issues... If it's a hacker it would be bad too because we already have Feng as a gamer/hacker persona.

    We need something we haven't gotten yet: an old female survivor for example. Or more male ones, a sporty male for example.

    I agree with this

  • hey i think this is the new suvivor, also as The King said in his video yesterday, it's something about Korea(South Korea most probably bcz of the blue and red light behind the character). U can see it's linked with the korean people bcz they wrote something in korean which means "fight" or something like that.

  • @Claudette_Baguette said:

    My thoughts:

    Pls not another young female, probably rebellious survivor with daddy issues... If it's a hacker it would be bad too because we already have Feng as a gamer/hacker persona.

    We need something we haven't gotten yet: an old female survivor for example. Or more male ones, a sporty male for example.

    daddy myers issues :>

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1971101#Comment_1971101

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1971102#Comment_1971102

    I still don't want to believe that this will be an original chapter. They've never done these kinds of teasers for an original chapter before, so I still think this is going to be licensed.

    I think so too

  • @Claudette_Baguette said:

    My thoughts:

    Pls not another young female, probably rebellious survivor with daddy issues... If it's a hacker it would be bad too because we already have Feng as a gamer/hacker persona.

    We need something we haven't gotten yet: an old female survivor for example. Or more male ones, a sporty male for example.

    Funny thing is that David was a Rugby player but we don't have any rugby skins :(

  • @Dito175 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1972770#Comment_1972770

    Funny thing is that David was a Rugby player but we don't have any rugby skins :(

    Yeah closest we got is his christmas jumper :((

  • Sounds like it's possibly layers of fear 2, I know it references magnum opus. So maybe the killer is the formless man

  • She looks amazing even being hidden. The mystery. The wonder. This character definitely does look like she epitomizes a survivor vs Killer. Very excited about the new chapter.

    Any guess as to what the Killer might be? From the background I assume maybe a deranged cultist with moderate mystical powers. Idk. That's the first thing that generated in my mind lol

  • Ima Say its Leon S Kennedy from RE

  • Its their gay/lesbian/trans/divers character that they wanted to add to the game, right?

  • It's obviously a pimped out version of the Antagonist "Notim Portant" (yes, that's literally his name) from HATRED

  • @Pirscher said:

    Its their gay/lesbian/trans/divers character that they wanted to add to the game, right?

    I hope not. Would be kinda the opposite of what they wanted to do if the first LGBT character introduced will be all about Neon colors and ‚obvious‘.


    i wouldn’t have a direct problem with it. But there would be complaints. (Well, there will be complaints anyway so who cares..)

  • Korea is such wasted potential. Best Korea would have been legendary but they played it safe and went with south.

  • image.png

    ok she definitly has some Pop star vibe

  • @Adeloo said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YO7KM7APXY48/image.png

    ok she definitly has some Pop star vibe

    Thank you for posting it. I have now included it in the thread post.

  • @Adeloo said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YO7KM7APXY48/image.png

    ok she definitly has some Pop star vibe

    I kinda like that outfit.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1973151#Comment_1973151

    I hope not. Would be kinda the opposite of what they wanted to do if the first LGBT character introduced will be all about Neon colors and ‚obvious‘.

    i wouldn’t have a direct problem with it. But there would be complaints. (Well, there will be complaints anyway so who cares..)

    It's the colours of the trans flag it has a lot of importance

  • @Adeloo said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YO7KM7APXY48/image.png

    ok she definitly has some Pop star vibe

    Omg it's disgusting, ######### is that outfit

    It's so bright and gaudy, this definitely can't be their base outfit

  • @Crowman said:

    I think this confirms the next chapter is original. I know some people were debating on whether or not it was.

    I think a lot of people were just hopeful but knew based off of BHVR's recent actions (especially regarding new character lore and map reworks) that the next chapter was probably going to be original. Although all of this that's going on is definitely interesting wouldn't you say?

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1971101#Comment_1971101

    I think a lot of people were just hopeful but knew based off of BHVR's recent actions (especially regarding new character lore and map reworks) that the next chapter was probably going to be original. Although all of this that's going on is definitely interesting wouldn't you say?

    It's certainly interesting seeing them tease the new chapter by changing up their twitter. Although we still haven't heard any word of what the next realms are going to be reworked so we actually might see a new map with this chapter since this also basically confirms the ptb next week.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1973513#Comment_1973513

    It's certainly interesting seeing them tease the new chapter by changing up their twitter. Although we still haven't heard any word of what the next realms are going to be reworked so we actually might see a new map with this chapter since this also basically confirms the ptb next week.

    I haven't even thought about that. You're right we haven't seen anything regarding the next updated maps.

  • I'd like to point out that the picture of the new survivor (or maybe it's the killer?) and the new profile pic don't line up in terms of their attire so we can be pretty sure that one of them is the killer and the other is the survivor.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    I'd like to point out that the survivor leak (or maybe it's the killer?) and the new profile pic don't line up in terms of their attire so we can be pretty sure that one of them is the killer and the other is the survivor.

    First off, please don't call them leaks. The official DBD Twitter account has uploaded those two teasers, so it's not an unofficial source. Second, the 2nd teaser where you can see their hair and clothes IMO looks like a real human (it's most likely one of their employees cosplaying as the new survivor). So I think it's safe to assume that it's the new survivor and NOT killer.


    It's your opinion, however, so you are free to think however you'd like.

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1973527#Comment_1973527

    First off, please don't call them leaks. The official DBD Twitter account has uploaded those two teasers, so it's not an unofficial source. Second, the 2nd teaser where you can see their hair and clothes IMO looks like a real human (it's most likely one of their employees cosplaying as the new survivor). So I think it's safe to assume that it's the new survivor and NOT killer.

    It's your opinion, however, so you are free to think however you'd like.

    The second teaser is definitely animated.

    And it's certainly not safe to assume it's the survivor, or even the killer, given the fact that these teasers have never not been totally obscure. Misdirection is the name of the game.

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1973527#Comment_1973527

    First off, please don't call them leaks. The official DBD Twitter account has uploaded those two teasers, so it's not an unofficial source. Second, the 2nd teaser where you can see their hair and clothes IMO looks like a real human (it's most likely one of their employees cosplaying as the new survivor). So I think it's safe to assume that it's the new survivor and NOT killer.

    It's your opinion, however, so you are free to think however you'd like.

    My bad, I edited my comment to fix that. I didn't know what to call it so sorry

    Anyway, Paulie Esther did some photo editing jazz on the new profile picture and it looks like the person is wearing a fancy getup with a collared shirt and a jacket, though it is hard to tell. Plus, since the features of the person aren't clearly shown (especially from the mouth upwards), they could be wearing a mask. To me, this all lines up to a more modern adaptation of "The Phantom Of The Opera" but that's just my theory.

    Plus, BHVR usually spearheads any teasers for the new chapter with the killer (Deathslinger, Oni, Blight, Twins, Bubba, Pig, etc.) So it is likely that one of these teasers is in fact for the killer. Of course, I'm not trying to tell you what to think, I'm just clearing up why I said what I did. Like you said, we can each have our on opinions.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1973546#Comment_1973546

    The second teaser is definitely animated.

    And it's certainly not safe to assume it's the survivor, or even the killer, given the fact that these teasers have never not been totally obscure. Misdirection is the name of the game.

    Well, I have my own opinion, so I say that it's safe to assume it's the new survivor. That doesn't mean you have to think so.

  • @RiskyKara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1971100#Comment_1971100

    The logo probably means something as well. Maybe a diva or pop star character.

    What if its portal? In the original you play as a similar looking lady, and the red/blue lights could be from the portals lol

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1973563#Comment_1973563

    Well, I have my own opinion, so I say that it's safe to assume it's the new survivor. That doesn't mean you have to think so.

    That's not an opinion.

    An opinion is about something for which there is no definitive right or wrong answer. Reasonable minds may differ.

    Reasonable minds may differ as to whether the teaser is about a Survivor/Killer. You can certainly have the opinion that it's a survivor.

    But there's only one answer as to whether it's "safe to assume" that it's a survivor. It isn't. And to say that it is, well that's just plain wrong.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1973573#Comment_1973573

    That's not an opinion.

    An opinion is about something for which there is no definitive right or wrong answer. Reasonable minds may differ.

    Reasonable minds may differ as to whether the teaser is about a Survivor/Killer. You can certainly have the opinion that it's a survivor.

    But there's only one answer as to whether it's "safe to assume" that it's a survivor. It isn't. And to say that it is, well that's just plain wrong.

    You've really mastered the Gibberish language, huh?

  • This is 100% Laguna from ff8

  • @Pirscher said:

    Its their gay/lesbian/trans/divers character that they wanted to add to the game, right?

    I actually think you might be right. That's why they are hiding the face?

  • Look, I know we're supposed to close our wallets to show the devs we angy about recent updates, but if that mermaid outfit comes out 👀...I

    I just...I just want to feel PRETTY, OH SO PRETTY, AND WITTY, AND BRIGHTTTTT 💃💃💃

  • Looks very Dorian Electra inspired.

  • made an account here just to post in this thread lol

    i'm 99% sure that this is a kpop inspired character, from the korean pop culture terms in the caption to the idol inspired outfits.. the coffee cup with a very stereotypical kpop agency name, the twitter page referencing living in seoul, etc.

  • Update: I now have added the Chapter 19 teaser video from their YT channel!

  • @GraveHunter said:

    They posted a picture of a cup of coffee.

    I laughed at this harder than I should've

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1971138#Comment_1971138

    I'm gonna be honest, I am 100% sure it'll be original. As I already said, Mightee One doesn't exist. In real life, or any kind of media. They've never changed their twitter before for licensed killers either, and it's normally pretty damn obvious when it is. In the past few licensed chapter's we have known pretty early on. And there is no way BHVR would be allowed to use another companies name and logo legally.

    Netflix mentioned working with BHVR in a Twitter post, thus we got Demo.

    The guy who owns the Ghostface mask dropped some pretty "subtle" hints about Ghostie coming to DbD, and he was just straight up leaked.

    The 4th Anniversary Logo was incredibly obvious.

    To be fair though, I wasn't around when Pig and all the others licensed came out, so I can't say for them.

    Why are people so against original killers? They're almost always better, but that's just my opinion.

    Pig was the first killer I was present for after starting the game (which was in January 2018, I started in November 2017) and I remember on a developer stream, they showcased what Pig's perk 'Hangman's trick' did while showing us the icon. I believe they did this to convince people that the killer would be called "The hangman" or something. At some other point during the stream, they showcased what Tapp's perk 'Tenacity' does, but they didn't show the icon as they didn't want to spoil what the chapter was.

    You can find this is in the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZEk_3lzIaU&list=PLMCoq7Q9V5b32cBphmvME48wj7jYUyBh4&index=15

    This video was broadcasted after Pig had a teaser trailer (although because of the context, hers was more easier to figure out). At the time, most people assumed it would be John Kramer as the killer, there was a leak on twitter of how the power would work and most people were excited. I remember the night she came out and my first match against her was on the Thompson house. It went pretty well, at first the reverse bear trap mechanic confused me but I figured it out. Because I was a rebellious teen at the time and I had school the next day, I thought I'd play a couple of games as the Pig while keeping my tv on low volume. They went pretty well, I got a couple of kills with them too.

    I don't know why I wrote all of that, but that was my experience with the Pig.

  • OMG this is so nostalgic, BHVR, Devs, please give us another teasers, hypes, and anxiety like you gave us in the all kill chapter with the twitter and other things. Also please Trickster and Yun Jin deserves a map.

1 2 3 ›