what killer do you main?
if you do main one. you can still have played other killers i just mean which killer do you focus and play the most? i think its pretty obvious who i main but i also play alot of oni
if you do main one. you can still have played other killers i just mean which killer do you focus and play the most? i think its pretty obvious who i main but i also play alot of oni
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pyramid Head, mainly because I'm lowkey using this game as a stand-in for another Silent Hill game... (But nah, I actually like using him)
Plague!
Nurse and Plague
Trapper
I don’t main anyone and play all the killers but I have been doing a ton of Bubba and Hag recently. Killing people in the basement is one of my favorite things to do.
Freddy, Pig, Spirit, Wraith and Myers
Deathslinger
Huntress and Legion
I play with all but if i have to choose a top 5 in accordance to hours spent in them it would be in this order:
1️⃣ Nurse
2️⃣ Myers
3️⃣ Huntress
4️⃣ Pig
5️⃣ Spirit or maybe Legion, i think i played more with Legion.
Used to main clown but ever since his rework I’ve fallen off him. Now play plague and Freddy
Spirit. I just really love her and find her so much fun to play.
Mine is Amanda Panda. Nice lady, misunderstood. Myers is prolly a very distant second. Dunno how to check for killer usage though.
Doctor. I love his anti stealth!
Piggy, Ghostface and Myers are the only ones I play.
Doctor with Distressing, BBQ, Franklin's and Ruin (Or put thanatophobia in there somewhere)
Bubba with BBQ, Franklin's, Ruin and Bamboozle (Or Thanato for bamboozle)
Spirit with Stridor, Franklin's, Ruin and Nurse's Calling or Distressing
If you can't tell, I love me some Franklin's to smack items!
It is not hard to guess.
Wraith (insert sad pepe)
Demo and Blight. Some Deathslinger on the side when I no longer want to play DbD and instead just wanna shoot things. I would play Plague a lot more if she wasn't so bugged. I used to play a ton of Myers but he got boring, and Wraith is currently unplayable because I have no windstorms on him. If I had windstorms I'd 100% be playing him so much more.
I really wish they did this one solid for Wraith man, it would literally be one of the best changes they could currently make to the game.
myers and legion. i play them about 50/50
we are the stalky bro's
Hag!
I really enjoy playing with Doctor and sometimes Plague. Gonna roll Legion as well
Freddy! I love him
I main Hillbilly/Blight
Nurse, Hag, and Spirit
Mookel Myers.
Pig
My favorites are Legion, Nurse, and Wraith! My current main right now Legion, but I also play a lot of nurse, and Wraith was the player I first playing when I got the game so Wraith as a killer will always have a place in my heart; even if I wish the devs would buff him with windstorm and a supressed terror radius. But yeah, Philip, Sally and the Legion say hi!
I play between Ghost Face and Blight, but I've been playing Blight more and more. He's just too much fun, even if I'm playing him on console.
im a console player too
Demogorgon
Blight for sure. I also like to play Nurse, Hag, Doctor, and Trapper, though.
Doctor. I know were you are, at all times.
Pallets? I laugh at pallets, literally.
Come, share in the madness with me.
Joking aside, I like me some Plague too. I need to play her more.
Been fading between Legion and Doctor, both very cool killers with fun powers
whoever i feel like playing. Discovering how gimped trapper is against swf and how much the rework maps nerfed him.
I main Huntress, but I have long lasting periods of playing another killers. I played Hillbilly for days, now I'm up to play Ghostface.