Survivour mains need to stop complaining

Survivour mains need to learn to just play game or go try killer. Been reading things on steam and people complaining about iri head on huntress. Stop complaining. How easy do survivours want the game to be lol it's funny how it's always killer ######### that gets nerfed

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Both sides get nerfed or buffed and both sides complain. Constantly. Since forever.

  • My dude - killer is easier now than it's ever been and with the proposed DS and OoO changes were in for easy sailing!

    Any objective person can see that while iri hatchets are fine - combined with infantry belt they're hella broken

    Finally, given how the game is currently for survivors maybe a bit of empathy? Have you seen the hits they've been getting? 1 sidedness helps nobody here- killer or survivor

  • i am now going to complain more just for u

  • You think that Iri Head is balanced?

  • Killers mains complain just as much

  • I agree about complaints, but iri head does need to be nerfed.

    I just got a complaint about camping my totem (which is sometimes necessary due to undying nerf). So they will always complain.

  • Yeah, survivors have never had things nerfed for them. /s

    btw iri head is far from balanced

  • Imagine complaining about other people complaining.

  • Yea but when I run iri i only run nurses and corrupt with it so i don't C why I'm being complained at for running it as I'm putting myself at a disadvatage and still get moaned at when I 4k

  • @Shaped said:

    Both sides get nerfed or buffed and both sides complain. Constantly. Since forever.

    Killer always complain and get things nerfed that help survivors, oh but you want easy 4k's with effort. Yeah, that'll be fun.

  • Killers are having a great patch. They swing their weapon and survivors within 30 feet fall over. It is magical.

  • @Dingo88 said:

    Yea but when I run iri i only run nurses and corrupt with it so i don't C why I'm being complained at for running it as I'm putting myself at a disadvatage and still get moaned at when I 4k

    Still doesn't change the fact that iri head is extremely strong, you could have a single perk and you can still win with how strong it is.

  • And what about the people that do play killer and still call out BS?

  • @Shaped said:

    Both sides get nerfed or buffed and both sides complain. Constantly. Since forever.

    pretty much

  • My guy, I hope you realize that killers also complain a ######### ton.

  • This content has been removed.
  • I'm a huntress main and I agree that iri head is busted and I can't wait for it to be nerfed. Also survivor stuff does get nerfed they recently announced the ds nerf and a proposed change for object.

  • @Dingo88 said:

    Survivour mains need to learn to just play game or go try killer. Been reading things on steam and people complaining about iri head on huntress. Stop complaining and grow a pair hiw easy do survivours want the game to be lol it's funny how it's always killer ######### that gets nerfed

    I don't think invalidating other player's experiences is the best way to address issues within the game. It also just drives Killers and Survivors further apart. It's literally just a self-fulfilling prophecy, and you're a part of the problem.

  • Imagine defending iri hatchets.

  • @Shaped said:

    Both sides get nerfed or buffed and both sides complain. Constantly. Since forever.

    Because survivor fail at the only thing that requires skill: Looping. They just want to play constantly against pig / demo or other lowbob killers, that have not much pressure and feel "superior" because they won.

    Killers ask themselfes the question: Why should i play pig / demo, if i can just annihilate survivors with Freddy and tunnel / camp to win 8/10 games?

  • The classic DBD forum thread.

    "I have an opinion so everyone that doesn't agree should just shut up."

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Killers mains complain just as much

    You aren't allowed to say that. You are aware that survivor bad killer good, no?

  • Only the most biased people would actually think that Iri Head is balanced.

  • @kyogul said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945223#Comment_1945223

    You aren't allowed to say that. You are aware that survivor bad killer good, no?

    Ah crap you’re right I’m in no right to complain because I play the stronger role

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Only the most biased people would actually think that Iri Head is balanced.

    Iri head is boring. You could easily win a game with it. I also think infinite t3 Myers is boring for the exact same reason

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945571#Comment_1945571

    Ah crap you’re right I’m in no right to complain because I play the stronger role

    You need to be aware that when playing killer, it is the power role and meant to be feared and respected, but also survivors are meant to give sympathies to because of how oppressed and bullied the killer role is

    war time ptsd from flashlight clicks and tbagging

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Killers mains complain just as much

    Umm...even more. And they refuse to git gud.

  • Survivors have been dealt one of the worst hands in all of dbd recently. You're just a lame non empathetic killer main.

  • @Dingo88 said:

    Survivour mains need to learn to just play game or go try killer. Been reading things on steam and people complaining about iri head on huntress. Stop complaining and grow a pair hiw easy do survivours want the game to be lol it's funny how it's always killer ######### that gets nerfed

    great another killer in forum to tell survivor bla2. do you see any kind of this post in survivor side like

    "killer mains need to stop complaining ?"

    wonder why ? now you know that nerf has been mostly survivor and this forum consist more on killer. go ahead whine more for killer.

    no one like the one only thinking 1 sided. its easy to see in their post

  • I'm guessing you use iri huntress with the belt because you miss most of your shots and you finally land one and think "I deserve this." People using iri huntress here and there without the belt I don't have a problem with. This would be like me going into a game using black incense as plague. I'm sorry, but it's not a fun time for the other side.

    A LOT of killer mains don't like iri huntress. It's honestly infuriating to go against especially if the huntress has BBQ and can do it across the map.

    Now they're planning on nerfing DS and OoO? I don't quiet agree with the DS nerf. But I do think OoO should be changed to where only one survivor who's the obsession should be able to use it. And UNTIL they fix the hit boxes, I honestly don't think anyone should get punished for DC'ing against an Iri head/belt huntress. It seems you need to get good and learn to not use it.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    And what about the people that do play killer and still call out BS?

    Because people still think killers and survivors have a huge divide. It's just the people that're self conceded what they main that gets annoying. Iri head with a belt is stupid. I honestly think they should change it to where it has to be fully charged and be at a certain range to do a one shot down. Like death slinger's iri add on

  • @crowbarman said:

    I agree about complaints, but iri head does need to be nerfed.

    I just got a complaint about camping my totem (which is sometimes necessary due to undying nerf). So they will always complain.

    Undying ruin needed a change. Now it's undying devour which is equally annoying and just as bad. But that's my opinion

  • @Dingo88 said:

    Survivour mains need to learn to just play game or go try killer. Been reading things on steam and people complaining about iri head on huntress. Stop complaining and grow a pair hiw easy do survivours want the game to be lol it's funny how it's always killer ######### that gets nerfed

    Damn near everyone doesn't like iri hatchets. How about stop defending broken stuff? The equivalent of defending iri head is defending BNP.

  • Every Killer has their own OP add-on, that is just how it is... if they decide to use up 7k or more bps to get ONE add-on so be it. At least you are still getting points.

  • Wow Dingo88!! Thanks for your input! It seems you have a vast and extensive knowledge of how the game has changed over the years! It seems people are quick to dismiss your complaintive demeanor in expressing such inconveniences! I'm here to let you know that I support your opinion, as well as everyone else's, as people should have the right to allow their voice to be heard!

  • @BaldursGate2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945178#Comment_1945178

    Because survivor fail at the only thing that requires skill: Looping. They just want to play constantly against pig / demo or other lowbob killers, that have not much pressure and feel "superior" because they won.

    Killers ask themselfes the question: Why should i play pig / demo, if i can just annihilate survivors with Freddy and tunnel / camp to win 8/10 games?

    Hate to break it to you, but you're not even close. Most survivors loved facing Billy. Why do you think that is? He was strong but still had counter play. In other words he was a perfect killer. Nobody bitches about Oni. Why? again strong with counter play.

    This is the best killers have ever had it. Meanwhile this is probably close to the worst survivors have had it. And it's almost perfect. Aside from the various bugs the game has never been more fairly balanced.

  • This comment is funny and ironic.

  • @Dingo88 said:

    Survivour mains need to learn to just play game or go try killer. Been reading things on steam and people complaining about iri head on huntress. Stop complaining and grow a pair hiw easy do survivours want the game to be lol it's funny how it's always killer ######### that gets nerfed

    Both sides are unable to Sympathize with each other, so the complaints will never end.

  • I am a killer main and I hate this update passionately. The times I try and play survivor it feels LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE. You can't dodge a huntress hatchet anymore, it will hit you almost all the time no matter what because of these busted hitboxes.

    Then when I play killer, I feel WORSE if I lose knowing I had that avantage, or like my victory was hollow if I do win. I want this ######### fixed IMMEDIATELY.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945534#Comment_1945534

    Hate to break it to you, but you're not even close. Most survivors loved facing Billy. Why do you think that is? He was strong but still had counter play. In other words he was a perfect killer. Nobody bitches about Oni. Why? again strong with counter play.

    This is the best killers have ever had it. Meanwhile this is probably close to the worst survivors have had it. And it's almost perfect. Aside from the various bugs the game has never been more fairly balanced.

    I saw videos from years ago and the game was pretty ######### compared to now. But you can't compare high pressure killers like billy / oni with pig / demo that have literally no map pressure. With billy / oni you can snowball the game, with low pressure you have to play with unfun tactics like tunnel / camping. Not in every game, but it helps.

  • @Dingo88 said:

    Survivour mains need to learn to just play game or go try killer. Been reading things on steam and people complaining about iri head on huntress. Stop complaining and grow a pair hiw easy do survivours want the game to be lol it's funny how it's always killer ######### that gets nerfed

    most suck and go right to devs on survivor side

  • @Dingo88 said:

    Survivour mains need to learn to just play game or go try killer. Been reading things on steam and people complaining about iri head on huntress. Stop complaining and grow a pair hiw easy do survivours want the game to be lol it's funny how it's always killer ######### that gets nerfed

    Killer Mains need to stop complaining about Survivor Mains.

  • @Dingo88 said:

    Survivour mains need to learn to just play game or go try killer. Been reading things on steam and people complaining about iri head on huntress. Stop complaining and grow a pair hiw easy do survivours want the game to be lol it's funny how it's always killer ######### that gets nerfed

    Killer mains complain 1000000x more than survivors. This is a fact and you can check by just looking at the first page of steam discussions/this forum/everywhere.

  • On one hand we shouldn't complain so much, sure I agree.

    However on the other hand:

    image.png


  • X mains need to stop complaining about Y mains.

  • Iri Huntress is actually one of the only 2 things where I will always side with survivors complaining. The other one being the Spirit.

    Its not fun to get oneshotted without/with little counter play AND crappy hitboxes.

  • @Dingo88 said:

    Survivour mains need to learn to just play game or go try killer. Been reading things on steam and people complaining about iri head on huntress. Stop complaining and grow a pair hiw easy do survivours want the game to be lol it's funny how it's always killer ######### that gets nerfed

    Imagine thinking iri head on huntress is fair. Maybe if you played survivor, you'd change your mind.


  • @Dingo88 said:

    Survivour mains need to learn to just play game or go try killer. Been reading things on steam and people complaining about iri head on huntress. Stop complaining and grow a pair hiw easy do survivours want the game to be lol it's funny how it's always killer ######### that gets nerfed

    Iri addon on Huntress is unfun to play against, and i play always Huntress when i play killer. There are three things i never use, iri addons, noed and moris, they all makes the game unfun for all for 3 main reasons: if you use noed, it means you're trash, and have some K with it it's totally undeserved. Iri addon is basically a "free down" (Huntress is soo easy to play, especially with the hit colliders the size of Mars) and moris... well, we all know why. I don't blame survivors complaining for these type of perks/addons... they are right. Makes the game unfun.

‹ 1 2