The Pig is unbelievably unfair
Really wish we could filter dlc killers in ranked.
The pig has no terror radius and can put traps on your head which insta-kill if you haven't taken it off and someone fixes a generator.
So you gotta deal with the generators while never knowing if the Pig is even close and then have to unhook teammates, heal them AND remove the traps.
It's like the wraith but buffed to infinity.
Comments
Nice b8 m8
Bait ? Try playing Pig to understand her limitations.
Wut?
...wut?
You wanna nerf.... PIG?!?!?!?!
...
...
Have you tried booping? It's a pretty surefire strategy.
nice try, everyone knows the Pig is one of the worst killers in the game lol
What is booping ?
Pig is played really good killer mains. I am sure she is not weakest killer because of her kill ratio.
If you're going to bait, try something believable. Unless you have certain add-ons you're almost never getting trap kills and if you're crouching around the whole game you basically lost. So try harder next time. Take it from someone who mained Pig. This is such unbelievable bait it's laughable.
I don't think it's bait. I think they just hate playing against pig. This is like they're 3rd or fourth discussion about it, plus comments mentioning hatred of pig.
Pig moves slower than you while in stealth (3.6 m/s), which is not exactly as fast as Wraith (5.06 m/s). Also to counter her stealth just pay attention...
If you have an active RBT on your head, don't bother doing anything and just try to get it off, never do gens if you have an inactive trap on your head.
Also her ambush is pretty weak, you can just leave the loop when she crouches.
Hold on, you are probably pig main cuz of your pic. I don't care about her purple slowdown and jigsaw addons. Every pig using them in every match. Do you know crouching even disable borrowed time because of no Terror Radius ? Tired of saying this but pig is not weak lmao. Of course all killer mains defend pig
If it isn't bait, it's stupidity. People are allowed to have different opinions but the Pig is nowhere near unfair.
Ummm, yes I'm aware her crouching defeats Borrowed Time. It's called being Undetectable. I'm not longer a killer main I play both sides fairly evenly now. However I will to the ends of the earth defend Pig from haters because she was my main. If you ask me people who camp and tunnel as Pig don't know how to use her properly.
Wraith is faster because he has animations and need to re-clock. Pig has instant crouch for no reason. When i have RBT,(They always put 2 traps on me) it means i need to find key all whole game. This mean gens can not be done and games are longer than 15 minutes
Lol I will say some of the sweatiest killer mains are Pig mains. They tend to run tiles better bc they have to. I will also say trap tunneling can be the most infuriating thing in the game. Just keep ranking up, most killers drop pig for easier killers at high rank.
Should undetectable status %100 counter borrowed time then ? By simply pressing ctrl ? Camping and tunneling really problem in this game and pig can do it very easily. In my games all Pig players hardcore tunnelers and they love proxy camping. %80 of my matches i always die to Pigs and they generally 3K or 4k. Nobody can do gens because of traps, nobody can heal because of traps, nobody can save because of crouch
People in this forum tought me rank doesn't matter. I am playing on Ps4 and believe me there are too many Pig players on there
Funny how you say you can't heal or do gens when you have traps. You can you're just dumb if you do. Also yes Undetectable should counter Borrowed Time. Why play undetectable if terror radius perks will still activate? There would be no point to the mechanic if you can just slap on a perk like Stake Out or Borrowed Time and know the killer is around. I always 3k-4k as Pig and I never proxy camp/tunnel. Why? Because you defeat the purpose of her ability by camping and tunneling.
XD It doesnt matter much but still, at r1 I guess survs are usually decent enough against piggy's.
I've actually heard there's a lot of Pig players on PS4 specifically. Why is that? lmao
She only has 4 traps without add-ons, your team shouldn't be so handicapped by them.
As for BT, I don't personally think undetectable and stuff should counter BT, but I also think BT itself needs some changes because survivors just hook bomb because of it very frequently.
Pig is weak in chase and her only form of map pressure is her traps which are limited and random how much time you will get from them. Everyone can get lucky and get them off quick or everyone can get unlucky, and everything in-between.
If she is camping do gens. She either leaves and then you save or she just loses the game. A lot of Killers camp because survivors reward them for doing so. If it keeps working they're going to keep doing it.
As for tunneling, its widely agreed that tunneling the person with the tap on is a pretty bad strat on pig because the other survivors will just do gens. Its better to pressure someone while another gets the trap off.
As someone else mentioned, if you have a trap focus on getting it off. If its not active you can maybe heal, but otherwise get it off asap.
How i will survive if i can't do gens or heal ? U even say "I always 3K, 4K" because all pig players same. Her kill ratio extremely high. She is the most basic killer in this game. Look at nurse, she is strong but rarely i see good nurse. Even i see good nurse, i respect them because they learned her but Pig... The most basic and very good kill ratio killer is very fair right ?
Don't you ever get tired of complaining about Pig?
Ok I always 3k or 4k with her because she was the only killer I played for 4 months. She took me a day to actually learn though, but I played her that entire day to master her which is more than just like 4 or 5 games. If you're facing a new Pig you're getting out 100%.
I love this game but i hate Pig and Pig players. Their playstyle is completely dogshit. I don't wanna play RNG based hardcore tunnel and camp game
TOO BAD. I don't like playing against Hag but you don't see me making constant posts about her. Why? BECAUSE IT'S ONE KILLER OUT OF 22!
Idk i think i am Pig magnet. Because my 7/10 games are playing against Pig. I am tired of it
Is it forbidden to share opinion on this forum ?
No it's not. That was a bad comment, sorry.
I'll try to give insight here as to why she's weak & easily counterable:
She's weak because:
How to counter her:
Pig is in need of a dire buff. She is very weak against survivors that know what they're doing & gets stomped on.
If all else fails, boop the snoot & she'll most likely let you go. Problem solved.
Stop the cap. Pig can use buffs.
Thanks for answer. But i really don't understand boop part ?
Pig is on the lower end of the spectrum in terms of power, though.
You've started multiple threads about the Pig being "OP", and that claim has been pretty easily refuted every time. The Pig is only as good as the person playing them -- they're far from OP.
If you're simply joking with each of these threads -- then carry on, I guess. :shrugs:
FYI: The "boop the snoot", if you are actually unaware of it, is something that a lot of Pig players respect. If things look bleak (and sometimes, even if they aren't), crouch in front of the Pig, approach them, and point at their nose. If the Pig crouches and growls without attacking, they're receptive to you "booping their snoot". Many Pig players will either then give you a free pass for a little while at that point and leave you be for the time being, or they will give you hatch/door if you're the last person left.
I play a lot of killers, but more Pig than others. If you boop me, you're guaranteed to live. I've let a whole group of four survivors farm and escape because they were waiting for me together downstairs in The Game, all ready to boop at the start of a match. I've let countless people live and get the hatch for the same reason. Not every Pig will do this, but when you're out of options, it's always worth a try.
Haha, the whole "boop the snoot" thing is just basically a way of trying to be friendly with a Pig.
If you crouch infront of a crouched Pig & point at her nose, you're booping the snoot. Most of the time, Pigs will respect the boop & let you go since it's a well known thing among this community, but there are Pigs out there that are ruthless, so precede with caution lol.
Are Pig players really play like this ? On my ps4 matches they are hardcore lol
Pig is barely average.
1) Be aware of your surroundings.(Pan your camera around periodically you're not playing in first person don't act like you are)
2) Listen for sound cues. Amanda has very loud reverberating breathing and a metallic unsheathing when she leaves crouch
3) Plot multiple escape routes. You should do this for every killer but especially stealth ones as you have less warning so immediately knowing where to go helps. Do this before you mindlessly commit to gens
4) You don't have to do all the boxes. if you have done one or two before the trap activates work on gens until it starts.
5) You're not immune to being chased. Just because you have a trap even if it's active be mindful of the timer but don't run around like a headless chicken.
Pig is not a killer you turn your brain off against use your head or lose it.
If you want a super easy peasy option.
Spine chill - helps you know if she is coming and if a box is safe.
Iron Will - Her stealth can help her get the drop on you especially when she knows you're general location. Also the metal clanging of the trap can give you away so adding injured noises doesn't help
This perks help universally so you can add it to your build and benefit no matter what
I'm also on PS4 & have found that 80% of the time, they will be friendly if you do that.
But like I said, there are definitely some sadistic Pigs out there that just want to see the world burn.. so only boop the snoot if it's your last resort.
I will mention that whenever I end up playing Pig, if somebody boops my snoot & I'm not losing control of the game, I'll usually let them go. I dunno, I guess it's just a kindness thing.
On the general note, I don't understand why some people still try to genrush against pig. Like, sure, the game will take longer, but for crying out loud, just 99 a gen and wait till no one has a trap on to pop it.
Somewhat of a booping moment, lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t85BXYy5Sts&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=GeriatricGamingSo the pig got finally buffed after all the nerfs and her traps are now instant kill?
Cool.
I hate playing against pig much more than most people but calling her OP is just plain wrong
If you think Jigsaw is unfair wait until you get to Freddy, Spirit and PH brackets...
Of all the stealth based killers (who all kill me repeatedly because I am hot garbage playing against stealth based killers) pig is by far the easiest to counter. Unlike myers, she can't get 1 hit knockdowns as a reward for acting like a creepy little brother, unlike ghost face she can't expose survivors 2 at a time by peeking around the corner for a bit (with the most busted mechanic, you can look straight at him and not pop his stealth, or look the exact other way and somehow pop it from across the map)
Her traps suck as much as getting rid of the plague sickness effect, just with rng and the knowledge that she only has 4, at most 5 times during the entire match to play that trick, so you can conceivably take all of them out in the beginning of the match.
She's the only stealth killer I know of that announces her sneak attack, with a growl that must be from the movie, because as a gameplay mechanic it does her no favors.
Pig is often argued as being one of the bottom 5 killers, with some even considering her the worst (and u can argue a case she is the worst stealth killer).I dont think she's that terrible tbh. Also, a killer countering a single perk under specific situations is totally fine. Lots of killers have strengths against certain perks. You probably shouldn't try to unhook in front of pig then and just wait her out or go do gens.
Bait or garbage noob
You're right she is unfair : as Pig you either see survivors get rid of your traps in one try or not at all.
So the fairness is a 50/50 between fair to the killer and fair to the survivors.
are you Almo undercover or something?
bad match?
Pig’s RBT’s can be removed at anytime, I try to get rid of them as soon as I can so I don’t die
her crouch is slow moving and her dash has a punish
What rank are you?
I ain't a Pig main (and no, I don't consider me to be a Freddy main anymore lately too, I just was too lazy to change the pic). You know that the Crate of Gears and Tampered Timer/Jigsaw Sketch(+1 boxes) arent the best add-ons? The best are Combat Straps, the Syringe and maybe the Box (+1 Trap). The purple addons are more like "tunnel me" add-ons and hurt you more than they help. Yes you can get a headpop with these, but you won't get any hookstates left on that survivor either, which means less emblem points.
Her crouch disables BT, but so does Wraith, Freddy or GF. A lot of people play cocky with BT, which is something I don't promote, so crouching is my way to teach them. Don't get me wrong, I don't tunnel the poor survivor who was farmed off the hook, I just smack him back down so the rescuer doesn't get points and chase them instead. This gives enough opportunity for the team to rescue the other one. It's beneficial for me as well since this gives me a lot of pressure.
Pig has some problems with efficient looping and her power is only usable 4 times (or 5 with the add-on). Her dash is easily dodgable and always depends on survivor's mistakes.
I know there are matches that are kinda bad, when you could do nothing at all except get rid of a RBT twice and hanging on the hook, but Pig can be easily countered by doing gens smart. I don't have any regression perks on Pig. One time I had a smart group on Mother's Dwelling who 99ed 2 gens so they could get rid off their traps easily. I kicked those gens, but someone was watching (I guess) and tapped them shortly after.