I'm calling it now.

Noob3 is gonna come back on Christmas and if not then 2 weeks to a month from now. Reason being is A. Twitter silence off and on and now he has been VERY consistent at tweets at least for him. B. He has started talking about dbd and showing he is playing again which he didnt bring up before as far as I know. C. He has stated he is coming back stronger meaning he is doing better than before. But to put the icing on all this he tweeted about Christmas like he forgot and was silent thus far so even if he DID forget, what better way to comeback than a Christmas present. These are just my thoughts and if you dont like noob3 I dont care for your feedback. Yes he has a bad rep but people DO like him and others will appreciate this post so dont come in here to be belligerent and undermine me or just bash noob3 when he is going through personal #########.

Comments

  • It's kinda like consulting your runes to find out when the Messiah will return, but more 21st century

  • I'm guessing the person you are talking about is some dbd streamer? What's the point of this thread?

  • @TripleSteal said:

    I'm guessing the person you are talking about is some dbd streamer? What's the point of this thread?

    He's a YT. He does the 'Toxic Nea' thing against new killers, or just killers in general, etc etc. He's entertaining to watch, but he often vanishes for months on end saying 'He's going to come back and be more consistent' but never does. Not ragging on him, I do enjoy his content but it comes to a point after half a year of excuses, it becomes very obvious why he suddenly 'returns' and vanishes again.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    It's kinda like consulting your runes to find out when the Messiah will return, but more 21st century

    Oh god. I don't really get it because im atheist but I get the just.

  • @TripleSteal said:

    I'm guessing the person you are talking about is some dbd streamer? What's the point of this thread?

    To adress my speculation of his return. He helped me get better when I just started and his content is great but he was going through some ######### and needed a mental health break

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1830344#Comment_1830344

    He's a YT. He does the 'Toxic Nea' thing against new killers, or just killers in general, etc etc. He's entertaining to watch, but he often vanishes for months on end saying 'He's going to come back and be more consistent' but never does. Not ragging on him, I do enjoy his content but it comes to a point after half a year of excuses, it becomes very obvious why he suddenly 'returns' and vanishes again.

    You can say that but have you ever suffered from depression or other crap? Have you listened to his real "excuse" to him being forced to play for an audience worsened his condition. Also he hasnt can't back yet so that whole using us for money thing isnt panning out anymore

  • He's doing something right...he broke over 1mil subs while not posting steady content. All you twitchers should study him.

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1830344#Comment_1830344

    To adress my speculation of his return. He helped me get better when I just started and his content is great but he was going through some ######### and needed a mental health break

    I'd always wondered if there may have been something off about a lot of the ones that seem to persistently screw with killers the most

  • @SocialDistomancy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1830781#Comment_1830781

    I'd always wondered if there may have been something off about a lot of the ones that seem to persistently screw with killers the most

    I mean he wasn't toxic as far as I seen it wad just the vids supposed purpose but through out hia videos be failed at being toxic and he likes getting chased as most good survivors do. No one cares about watching generators.

  • ITT: "I'm predicting a guy will YouTube."

  • Hasn't noob been banned multiple times for hacking?

    I don't watch him so I don't know much about him. What I do know is there is a section of the player basis that doesn't like him.

  • He'll return, get a ton of easy $$$ and dip out again, it's the like 6th time now lol

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Hasn't noob been banned multiple times for hacking?

    I don't watch him so I don't know much about him. What I do know is there is a section of the player basis that doesn't like him.

    He hacked legacy because he lost his and they wouldnt give it back or something I have no clue

  • @NemIsLive said:

    He'll return, get a ton of easy $$$ and dip out again, it's the like 6th time now lol

    Yeah if he came back once a month maybe but this time he was gone for a while and people like you had the reasoning that he ran out of money after a month or two and now its longer so that argument doesnt hold up

  • Genuine question: why is being toxic okay for some people (typically streamers) but frowned upon in general for everyone else?

  • @Moxie said:

    Genuine question: why is being toxic okay for some people (typically streamers) but frowned upon in general for everyone else?

    Its not and noob isnt toxic what he teabags like very little just because his stream says so or his videos want that and yet he can't even be toxic. Constant flashlight save and looping isnt toxic

  • JRM is like him, but more wholesome and funnier

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    JRM is like him, but more wholesome and funnier

    How is he more wholesome?

  • I like how self deprecating he is and his dumb made up words make me giggle.


    BIG SWONGLES

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1830384#Comment_1830384

    You can say that but have you ever suffered from depression or other crap? Have you listened to his real "excuse" to him being forced to play for an audience worsened his condition. Also he hasnt can't back yet so that whole using us for money thing isnt panning out anymore

    I was going to make a comment that the disappearing and coming back and disappearing again thing sounds like depression. I've watch him on and off, not a huge amount, but something about his demeanor suggests he does indeed struggle with it. I take it with your comment he's openly stated such? If so, being a DbD streamer must be really hard on him, damn; I'm amazed he's managed to keep it up for so long.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1831162#Comment_1831162

    I like how self deprecating he is and his dumb made up words make me giggle.

    BIG SWONGLES

    True jrm and noob3 look and sound alike but they also have similar personalities they should definitely collaborate

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1830783#Comment_1830783

    I was going to make a comment that the disappearing and coming back and disappearing again thing sounds like depression. I've watch him on and off, not a huge amount, but something about his demeanor suggests he does indeed struggle with it. I take it with your comment he's openly stated such? If so, being a DbD streamer must be really hard on him, damn; I'm amazed he's managed to keep it up for so long.

    Yeah he never said depression but it sounds like that Because I've been there constantly saying ill go to practice and couldn't bring myself to do it even though I loved it.

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1830858#Comment_1830858

    I mean he wasn't toxic as far as I seen it wad just the vids supposed purpose but through out hia videos be failed at being toxic and he likes getting chased as most good survivors do. No one cares about watching generators.

    I meant that as a joke not as an insult to anybody to avoid confusion.

  • @SocialDistomancy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1830868#Comment_1830868

    I meant that as a joke not as an insult to anybody to avoid confusion.

    Ohhh ok sorry

  • Noob3 is one of those people that when a video starts you cant help but finish because of his goofy [bad word]. He is so wholesome and makes fun of himself literally every video. I cant wait for him to come back, but I'm not gonna rush him. Dude needs his break from the dbd community.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Hasn't noob been banned multiple times for hacking?

    I don't watch him so I don't know much about him. What I do know is there is a section of the player basis that doesn't like him.

    Dont disrespect noob. He was banned the first time for hacking his legacy after losing it unjustly. The times after that were not even fair bans. He was just banned. Noob is a good guy and he doesnt even play toxic" anymore. Dont get me wrong the breaksare annoying but hes an og YouTuber for this game.

  • Plenty of people would kill to be in his shoes right now with his popularity on YouTube & Twitch.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1830895#Comment_1830895

    Dont disrespect noob. He was banned the first time for hacking his legacy after losing it unjustly. The times after that were not even fair bans. He was just banned. Noob is a good guy and he doesnt even play toxic" anymore. Dont get me wrong the breaksare annoying but hes an og YouTuber for this game.

    Anymore?

    Meaning he was toxic before? That isn't very convincing lol

    As for the unjustly bans I can sympathize with that, provided they were really unjustly. I have a few friends who got banned for simply pointing out the games bull#@$%.

  • He's beein conssitent and talking about DBD, sure, but it seemed to be more about how he struggles to enjoy it. I just hope whenever he comes back, he does it because he's ready and not because he feels pressured to do it.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1833253#Comment_1833253

    Anymore?

    Meaning he was toxic before? That isn't very convincing lol

    As for the unjustly bans I can sympathize with that, provided they were really unjustly. I have a few friends who got banned for simply pointing out the games bull#@$%.

    I said it in quotations because it wasnt even really toxic. People still say toxic all the time for no reason.

  • IMO Noob3 is overrated and overhyped. If you have seen what he was truly like back in 2016 and 2017 then you wouldn't have made this post. But what do I know, I'm just a "Hater" of his.

  • @xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx said:

    IMO Noob3 is overrated and overhyped. If you have seen what he was truly like back in 2016 and 2017 then you wouldn't have made this post. But what do I know, I'm just a "Hater" of his.

    Idk I have seen his old vids and nothing was really toxic could you link me a source