Is it a bannable offense being a jack4ss slugging x4 til bleed out?
There was this PH dude that downed all of us and just let us die bleeding out?
he was also trolling going to a corner to force a wiggle out to immediately down and slugggggg damn
There was this PH dude that downed all of us and just let us die bleeding out?
he was also trolling going to a corner to force a wiggle out to immediately down and slugggggg damn
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not a bannable offence as the game will eventually end.
Not technically holding the game hostage, so I guess it's technically not bannable.
Still super ######### scummy tho
but IT SHOULD damn this is so toxic trolling keeping all of us hostage for X minutes
Although I don’t think it should be, it’s scummy.
the gap between keeping the game hostage and a scummy several minutes bleeding out til dead is strongly arguable to cause a ban
I think if he get's reported by the same person multiple times it can be argued for a case of griefing
Outside of that i don't think it's bannable
It’s scummy but not reportable. I’ve done it a few times. If I consider you tried to bad manner or be offensive, or behaved like a piece of trash, I usually let you all bleed out like pigs and hook you when you have 1 health point.
Unfortunately it isn’t, and griefers know they won’t get banned for it. So they’re free to do this as much as they want with no repercussions, despite how miserable it is to have to endure as survivor.
I think you crossed the line of what is griefing tho so doing so over and over maybe it is bannable @Sonzaishinai
I know sometimes when we are in a group we get entitled. It happens to me as well. When I’m playing with friends we believe we must win. There is no other outcome that feels right. Anything that gets in the way of winning the match is considered death penalty worthy for us. Reportable. Bannable. You and your group get to do whatever you want, but there’s some rules the killer must follow. I know how it goes.
But, sometimes life isn’t what we want it to be, and I’m sorry to burst your bubble: your opinion doesn’t matter to anyone but you and maybe your mom. That killer you played against (including myself, including any other killer) doesn’t give a rats behind about what you consider fair.
I don’t think a SWF squad that makes it their only mission to ruin the killers experience is fair either, and I never complained about that.
alright imma stop playing normal and start slugging x4 only til dead and see it that griefing is funny then
Slugging like that isn't bannable.
Forcibly and repeatedly putting someone in a loop of wiggling out from the corner and downing I'm not sure about.
Good. Welcome to DBD.
This is clearly a permitted abuse mechanism that needs to be addressed with bans or game balance
Meh I cant even be mad, thats like trying so hard, putting in so much effort just to be annoying, that it becomes sad.
Imagine just going afk when they are putting in that much effort?
Add it to the list. There’s hundreds of things that need to be addressed since 2016. They might eventually be addressed. After new Meg hot pants and 17 new killers.
If I were you I’d get comfortable, it’s going to be a long wait.
If u are ds locker category and other trash tactics u 100% deserve that.
With the buff to Knock Out they unfortunately encourage slugging until bleed out. Scenarios like yours are why they need to give survivors ability to speed up bleed out. 4 minutes of that is pretty ridiculous.
I don't think slugging should be bannable but I do think the bleed out mechanic should be changed for these situations. Perhaps make the bleed out time shorter but have the bar reset every time a survivor exits the dying state. So this would still allow far enough time for perks like unbreakable and soul guard and of the killer tried to camp one person on the ground you would just have to pick them up real quick and it would reset their bleed out bar. At the same time if everyone was on the ground, you wouldn't have to wait several minutes just for the game to end.
Nope it's not bannable. Slug away.
If bleed out timer reset every time they were out of dying state this would've gone in even longer with the killer carrying them to dead zone and re-downing them over and over.
I think this is called "forced farming" and a bannable offense. Not only takes it longer for the Survivor (who does not get to play the game) to finish it, since they get picked up all the time which drastically prolongs the Bleedout-process, but it also just feeds points to the Killer.
So I think it is reportable to report someone who is going to the Corner of a Map, dropping a Survivor repeatedly and downs them again.
No. You'll bleed out. If he's trolling by picking up a survivor and dropping them so they'll wiggle off therefore pausing their bleed out timer, it is
I think it’s ‘refusing to participate in normal gameplay.’ The problem is the line that people draw for this to become an offense is too short in too many minds. Which makes me lean to not making it bannable in all cases.
But yeah, slugging all four then AFKing is bad and I would like recourse on players who do this.
the salt, it's immeasurable
edit: this is really funny, how dare a killer play the way he wants to XD
I don't know if I'd consider it toxic. It can definitely be unfun for Survivors, though. There was one match I had playing against Nurse. She'd slug, we'd heal, she'd find us with Nurse's Calling, and repeat the process.
She finished all so fast we didn't even get to finish a SINGLE gen! As the last Survivor, when she came for me, I laid down my medkit and crouched. My mercy plea was accepted and we ran across the map looking for Hatch.
I guess my point is, while it might be seen as toxic, the Killer might be trying to complete a challenge or practice their power, ie, Blinking. But it's always difficult to read intention in the virtual world.
cool become the problem that won't ever be bannable.
one extra player or even a 100 won't make a difference, it simply isn't bannable because the game will eventually end.
Imagine your old lady Bubba chainsaw the 4 survs at once and let em bleed out for 4 long minutes nodding head and hitting trees, so funz
The slugging? No. Forcing people into a corner to down them again and again? Yes.
Saying that to people who mainly play killer won't make a difference. You can't slug other killers.
No one is critiquing slugging. They are critiquing purposely griefing. The situation described is easy to distinguish from that and is fairly uncommon. OP's situation specifically is clearly griefing. The survivor equivalent of this would be refusing to do gens and bullying the killer or body blocking other survivors so they can't play the game.
That's not the situation though. Slugging is okay. Slugging everyone then forcing them all to bleed out isn't. There is a huge difference between the two.
Yeah, I can see the logic in that.
Not bannable but chances are this Killer has been losing all day, had a bad day at school/work or is just a jerk in general. People who believe they are punishing survivors because they had a bad game before the current one make me laugh. When this happens I usually crack open my kindle or move my laundry from washer to dryer. I'm not going to sit there for your temper tantrum.
Not a bannable offense. It's 4 minutes maximum I am confident you can deal with that.
Sadly no, but it should be
i just DC and go play something else, another example of how poorly implemented DC bans are
The way the PH played was toxic, since he did nothing but slug in that match.
Now, if you had a killer who slugged when it was appropriate and allowed you to bleed out because he couldn't find you, or the threat of DS/wiggling off exists, its not toxic.